Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 6 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 31st July 2015, 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Serena handles the crowd in a calm manner and answers the people as they talk to them. “We are all in wonderful health, thank you for asking. The boys are doing well at this time and the doctor says that they are doing well. As for me I am certain all ladies who have been pregnant know how I feel right now.” She said joking with the people. “I promise you though that I am well. Both Vincent and I just want to have a nice evening out together.” She explained.

On that note a few of the people begin to disperse and give them space. Serena takes Vincent’s hand and smiles. “That is a little better.” She said.

~~

Brandon takes Annaleigh and smiles at her. “She is such a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for you both, Audra and Malachi.” He was holding her and looking into her eyes. “Hello there little one, your eyes are so beautiful.” He said as he gently went from side to side to sway her.

Audra smiled as Malachi put his arm around her. “She is so good. She keeps us on our toes but I cannot complain. I could not love her more than I do.” She said.

“Grayson, apologize to Jasmine! You know you are not supposed to be rough with people.” Scott said shaking his head. “You will have to excuse him, he is so happy to see you Jasmine.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 6 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 13th August 2015, 9:10 pm

"Wow it sounds like you are really close. It is ok to be both excited and scared. It is a life changing event for both you and Vincent. I know I have experienced children and stuff, but it is totally different when they are your own."

~~~~~

"I hope they are and I hope Serena is as well. Don't you dare tell her I told you this. She is really whiny and restless, but I can understand that. I know I would be the same way. I am so thankful we are here though." Vincent shifts in his chair. "I don't think I can handle her alone in my condition."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th August 2015, 3:44 pm

"I want so much to be a wonderful parent like our parents were to us. I just don't know what to think either. I'm afraid of the pain too. I want Vincent in the room when I give birth as well." Serena said. "He wants it as well."

~~

"That is understandable. Most women get like that toward the end of their pregnancy. She is having a hard time and very tired. Don't worry, I won't tell her you told me." Brandon said.

"The best thing is that you are here and that both of you can rest and get the help you need."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th August 2015, 3:53 pm

"I really don't think it is anything a man can't handle. I know there are male doctors and healers. I just don't want it to be a circus. I know it hurts, but it can't be that bad. Our moms did it multiple times." Jasmine points out. She finishes Serena's nails. "There now you are going to be the best looking mom in the infirmary."

~~~~~~~~

"It is going to feel weird to be in the stands for the archery tournament. At least I can see Jasmine kick ass in the crossbow one. If I am lucky maybe one of the new recruits will be the winner. I am so glad you guys are here. Serena needed some girl talk with Jasmine." Vincent tells Brandon. "It is good to see you are doing well too."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th August 2015, 6:08 pm

Serena smiled at Jasmine. “Thanks Jasmine, my nails look amazing. Whatever pain I go through will be worth it once my boys are in my arms.” She said. “I needed some time with you. I miss spending time with you and Audra, now look at us. We are all married and two of us are having children.” She wiped her eyes.

~~

“She is doing well with her crossbow. I cannot tell you how well she started doing when Sam started showing her and giving her lessons.” Brandon said. “I am glad that they are having the time as well. Jasmine has been busy between studies and training with grandfather. She needed that time as well. As for me, I am just glad to see you guys again. I like spending time with the guys in Moldova when I can, but there hasn’t been much time as of late. I miss you as well.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th August 2015, 6:29 pm

"Oh don't start crying." Jasmine wipes Serena's face. "I know it is not the same, but we will still get together. This time with kids in tow. Now lie down on your side and I will work on your back."

~~~~~

Vincent smirks remembering Nathaniel's letter. "I am sure you will see more of them after you get back. Unless you start your military training. How odd is that going to be for you? You were a healer by trade, although I know you are trained in the sword."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th August 2015, 7:26 pm

“I’m sorry….it’s the stupid hormones. They get me every time.” Serena said as she turns over. She lay’s on her side and feels a kick. “One of the babies is awake.” She said with a smile. She yawned as she tried to get comfortable. I cannot thank you enough for this. Vincent has been doing this for me, but when he was injured it stopped. I have tried not to complain so much but I know I am being a pain to everyone.”

~~

“To be honest, a real doozy. I am so used to healing and not hurting. What sword skill I have is for defensive maneuvers, not for killing. It will be hard to learn the art of war.” Brandon said as he fidgeted with his hands. “I don’t want to kill if I don’t have too and I hope our reign is full of peace time. Though I can’t say that will always be.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th August 2015, 8:08 pm

"Trust me I had a taste of what you are going through. Without the hormones though. You just sit and relax." Jasmine rubs her back in smooth gentle motions. When she finds the knots, she works on them. Serena gets quite after a while. Jasmine smiles hoping that she has a good rest. She works out all the kinks she can before she leaves.

~~~~~~~~

"Hopefully as a King you won't be on the battlefield. However having a working knowledge of the military is good. War is not pretty and should be prevented at all costs." Vincent tells him. He hears a knock on the door and gets up. He is surprised to see Jasmine.

"Excellent, I guessed the right study. Serena fell asleep when I was massaging her back. Speaking of, what happened to yours Vincent?" Jasmine asked as she sits down.

Vincent rolled his eyes at Brandon as he explains what happened. "I know exactly how you feel. People still praise me for being a hero, but I don't really see it." Jasmine looks at Brandon. "I am going to get to bed, tomorrow is going to be a busy day."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th August 2015, 10:44 am

Brandon stands up and walks over to Jasmine. "That sounds like a plan. I hope you get some rest Vincent." He said as the three of them left the study.

Brandon opens his bedroom door for Jasmine and they head in. They get ready for bed and he smiles as he looks up at her. "I would like to cuddle with you tonight."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th August 2015, 12:58 pm

Jasmine plays with her hair. "I don't know maybe, maybe I want to do a little more than cuddle." Jasmine walks over to the dresser and pulls out the green shirt. She undresses and puts it on. She keeps a couple of buttons undone and lies in bed to wait for Brandon.

~~~~~

Vincent goes back to his room. He gets undressed and lies next to her. He is glad to see her so relaxed. "Good night my love." He whispers in her ear before falling asleep.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th August 2015, 1:39 pm

Brandon smiled and arched his eyebrows as he looked over Jasmine. "Well aren't you a hot lady." He said as he took his clothes off. He leaves his boxers on and walks over to the bed. He lies down and takes Jasmine into his arms. "I love you so much." He said as he kissed her gently.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th August 2015, 3:58 pm

Jasmine wakes up the next morning still in Brandon's arms. The sun is filtering. Jasmine brushes his hair away from his face. "I love it when your hair is down. You need to do it more often."

~~~~~~~~

Vincent is surprised to find Serena still in bed with him in the morning. Maybe he can convince Jasmine to stay until the babies are born. "Good morning my love. How did you sleep?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th August 2015, 4:52 pm

Brandon smiled. "Sense we are here for vacation, how about I leave my hair down just for you today? He said. He nuzzles Jasmines neck and then kisses her.

~~

Serena had been up and down with some pain in her lower back but the sleep she had was wonderful. " I actually slept really great last night. I just kept waking up with lower back pain. I have it now but it comes and goes." She said as she tried to snuggle up to Vincent.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th August 2015, 7:29 pm

"That would be wonderful." Jasmine answers. "I think we need to get up. Can you believe it's been a year since you first met Iverson as his son. I wonder if the people will recognize you?" She gets out of bed and goes to the shower.

"How bad are the back pains? Any worse than usual? Did you want to see Cadence?" Vincent asks. He wonders if they should stay at the castle today.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 15th August 2015, 7:42 pm

"Well they have had a year to accept he has a son. I hope they are still good to me. I know before some weren't sure what to think but now its been a year. The festival starts later today, are you excited? He asked as he gets out of bed. He shaves and waits till Jasmine is out to get in the shower.

~~

"It's a little more then the normal pain that I've been having, but I want to go to the festival today." Serena said as she bit her lip. I'm supposed to see her today anyway so yes, we will go see her." To be honest she was scared of what cadence would tell her. Was she in labor? Her water hadn't broke yet though.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 15th August 2015, 8:14 pm

"Of course I am excited, I get to be in a tournament. We can dance under the harvest moon, and go to the festival." Jasmine steps out and dries herself off.

~~~

"I forgot about your appointment. We will tell her about your pains. However if she want to keep you at the castle, we are staying here." Vincent slowly gets undressed. "Now go get ready so we can go to your appointment."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th August 2015, 7:08 am

Brandon finished shaving and gets into the shower after Jasmine is finished. "Sounds like a lot of fun to me. I can't wait to dance with you under the stars." He said as he took his shower.

He finishes up a few minutes later and turns off the water. He grabs a towel and walks into the bedroom where Jasmine is getting dressed. "I see your warmer clothes are here."

~~

Serena looked at Vincent with a slight disappointed look on her face. "Oh please don't make me miss the festival. I hope I can go out. The pain isn't all the time, just comes and goes." ShE said. She gets up and begins to wash her face in some water. She sits up and rubs her back. At least the pain was leaving. She then puts on her dress and walks over to Vincent. "I hate to ask, but can you please put my shoes on for me?"

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th August 2015, 8:17 am

Vincent has Serena sit down. He goes to his knees and puts Serena's shoes on for her. "Not that is an improvement, before I was not able to do this without pain. I know you don't want to miss the festival, but I don't want you out there if Cadence says no."

He slowly stands and helps her up. "If you are not going then I won't go either. For now let's get some food. We can say hi to Jasmine and Brandon as well.

~~~~~

"I had all my winter clothes sent here. Honestly I won't be using it much in Moldova. If I ever do go to another country during winter, I can get updated clothes." She gets dressed in a sweater and jeans. "I am glad I am able to see you with your hair down. However I may need the crossbow to fend off all the girls."

They walk into the hall and meet up with Reginald. He is pushing a ball down the hall. "Look at him, he is so ready to walk. Stay here."

Jasmine walks to him and slides the ball out of his reach. He stands there dumfounded for a moment. He looks at Jasmine who has the ball. She is motioning him to her. He is hesitant, but takes a step forward followed by others until he reaches the ball.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th August 2015, 8:51 am

Serena stands with Vincents help and they walk over to the door. "Thank you Vincent. I appreciate it." She said. They walk out the door and stop as everyone is cheating outside. "What's going on? I haven't given birth yet." She said.

"Reginald just took his first steps!" Iverson said. He picked him up and twirled him around. "That was a good job Reginald!"

Brandon smiled as he had his hand on Jasmines shoulder. "Let him do it again." He said.

Iverson put Reginald down and he looked around in a confused manner. "Go after the ball Reginald." He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th August 2015, 10:09 am

Vincent smiles as he watches Jasmine take the ball away from Reginald. This time he walks over to it with more confidence. "Way to go little man. Now you really have to be careful he is mobile."

Kalista claps. "Yay!! Wow my boy is growing up." She bend down and holds out her hand. "Come Reginald, let's walk to the dining room. Jasmine thank you so much."

Jasmine goes over to Brandon. "All he needed was a little coaxing. The people are going to go crazy when they see him walking though. Are you ready for that?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th August 2015, 10:18 am

"It's something we have dealt with before, it will just be harder to keep an eye on him. He is much more curious then the girls were at his age." Iverson said. He took Reginalds hand and the three of them walked down the hall together.

"They look so happy." Serena said. She was rubbing her back as she talked. "I'm not really hungry this morning but I'll take a smoothie."

"How are you feeling this morning." Brandon asked as they walked into the dining room.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th August 2015, 11:59 am

Jasmine laughs as Reginald toddles along with his parents They are keeping his pace. "Is your back still bothering you?" Jasmine looks at Brandon with her eyebrow raised. "It may be a good thing to take a carriage to the festival."

"We have an appointment after breakfast. If Cadence says no, we are staying." Vincent explains to them. He opens the dining room door and waits for everyone to enter.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th August 2015, 12:28 pm

"I really want to go to the festival but if Cadence says no then I will stay." Serena said. "It still bothers me and the pain is worse then before. It comes and goes through." She explained as she walked into the dining room. She walked around the room for a moment.

"Just be careful, you might be in labor." Brandon said as he pulled Jasmines chair out for her.

"I don't think I am in labor." Serena said snapping at Brandon. She was irritated.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th August 2015, 12:50 pm

Jasmine widens her eyes. "Down Serena, don't jump all over Brandon. He is only trying to help."

Vincent squeezes Serena's hand. He is a bit worried about her. He looks up to see the Sentali's walk in. "Sorry it took so long, Reginald's got little legs." Kalista picks him up and puts him in his chair. He is all smiles.

The servants begin to serve a lighter breakfast. They know everyone will be eating at the festival. Reginald begins to yawn at the table. "I think he wore himself out. That is a long way to to walk for such little legs." Jasmine makes a funny face at him.

"Don't worry he will wake up as soon as we get to the festival grounds." Kalista winks.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th August 2015, 3:28 pm

Serena sighs as she looks at Brandon. She walks over and takes a seat as Vincent takes her hand. "I am sorry Brandon, I don't know what's wrong with me." She said. She looked up as her parents came in.

"What's with the sullwn faces this morning? Everyone had smiles on a moment ago." Iverson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th August 2015, 4:34 pm

"It is nothing really, I think it is done. So Uncle Iverson when is the crossbow tournament going to start." Jasmine asked. "I so cannot wait to show off my skills."

"I am sure you are going to do great." Vincent assures her. "We will be joining you after the appointment."

"We can wait for you. It is going to be weird not to have my face painting station. I wonder if anyone will miss me. Don't worry, I am leaving my art stuff here. Today I am a visitor." Jasmine tells them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top