Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 7 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 31st July 2015, 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Serena handles the crowd in a calm manner and answers the people as they talk to them. “We are all in wonderful health, thank you for asking. The boys are doing well at this time and the doctor says that they are doing well. As for me I am certain all ladies who have been pregnant know how I feel right now.” She said joking with the people. “I promise you though that I am well. Both Vincent and I just want to have a nice evening out together.” She explained.

On that note a few of the people begin to disperse and give them space. Serena takes Vincent’s hand and smiles. “That is a little better.” She said.

~~

Brandon takes Annaleigh and smiles at her. “She is such a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for you both, Audra and Malachi.” He was holding her and looking into her eyes. “Hello there little one, your eyes are so beautiful.” He said as he gently went from side to side to sway her.

Audra smiled as Malachi put his arm around her. “She is so good. She keeps us on our toes but I cannot complain. I could not love her more than I do.” She said.

“Grayson, apologize to Jasmine! You know you are not supposed to be rough with people.” Scott said shaking his head. “You will have to excuse him, he is so happy to see you Jasmine.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 7 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 16th August 2015, 5:46 pm

“It is one of the first tournaments today. It will be before noon. Then the archery tournament and then the sword tournament.” Iverson explained. “There will be a few plays going on and dances as well. There is a full line up for today and it will continue on tomorrow. Then there will be the dances and music going on. That will go on just about all day.”

“That will be good for you Jasmine, it’s not like you to take that time for yourself.” Serena said. She sighed as she took a sip of her smoothie. “We are going to the appointment after breakfast.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th August 2015, 6:08 pm

"Well I am looking forward to the tournament and dancing with Brandon under the harvest moon." Jasmine kisses his cheek.

Reginald makes a raspberry noise at them causing laughter around the table. The servants begin to clear away the tables. "Well I am going to get ready for the tournament. I hope to see you at the festival Serena, but please send a guard to find me if you can't."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th August 2015, 6:50 pm

“I will do that. I will see you later at the tournament field.” Serena said. She stands up and looks at Vincent. “Come on Vincent, I think we need to go see Cadence now.” She said.

She takes Vincent’s hand and they leave the dining room. “I don’t know why I snapped at Brandon earlier…I didn’t mean too.” She said as they walked down to the infirmary. Vincent held open the door for her and she walked in.

Amelia looked up and smiled. “Good morning majesties, if you will take that first room, Cadence will be with you in just a moment.” She said.

Brandon looked at Jasmine as he stood up. “Five gold pieces she is in labor.” He said with a smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th August 2015, 7:04 pm

Vincent leads her away. "Don't worry I am sure they understand." They get into the infirmary and he takes her to the room Amelia tells them.

Cadence gives them a few moments before coming in. "So how are you feeling today."

"She's been complaining about her back hurting off and on." Vincent tells her.

Cadence nods. "Oh really. Well I will get the exam started then." She puts Serena up into the stirrups. "Well you haven't dilated at all. However you may be starting some labor pains. I want you to be careful going to the festival. If the back pains get any worse, or if your water breaks get back here as soon as possible. I don't want to scare you. It could also be false labor pains."

~~~~~~~

"I bet she will be having those babies tonight or early tomorrow." Jasmine agrees. They go up to the room and she gets out her gear. "Are you going to be in the sword tournament?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th August 2015, 7:45 pm

Serena bit her lower lip as she looked up at the ceiling. "I understand Cadence. I will make sure to come back if the pain gets worse."

She sits up and looks at Vincent. "That means I can go to the festival but I have to be careful. Maybe if I walk a lot it will put me in labor."

~~

Brandon shook his head as he helped Jasmine get ready for the tournament. "Not this Year. I bought my blade, but I'm only going to be an onlooker this time. I'm sure compared to the guards that I'm not as good as they are." He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th August 2015, 7:59 pm

"We are taking the carriage down there just in case. However if you want to walk around we can." Vincent cannot help but be nervous. Maybe they should be here just in case. It is not like he can carry her if she does go into labor.

"It can help you along. I will be down there as well, so I may check up on you. Now go and have fun kids." Cadence tells them cheerfully.

~~~~~~~

"That is good, you can win some prizes for me in the games then. Or we can take a look at the vendors." Jasmine looks around. "I wonder if we should just go or wait for them a little longer."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th August 2015, 8:04 pm

"We can at least head down, they might be at the carriage house. Vincent probably wants to take it to make sure Serena is alright." Brandon said. He opens the door and they leave the room together. They head down as Serena and Vincent cone walking up.

"We are done with my appointment." Serena said. She then tells them what Cadence said during the appointment.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th August 2015, 8:40 pm

"Well I am glad you are able to come. Just take it easy." Jasmine takes Serena's hands. "This is so exciting, now we don't have to make a special trip out to see your boys."

"Hold up Jasmine they aren't being born yet. Cadence said they may be false pains as well." Vincent holds up his hands. His eyes are wide.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2015, 5:46 pm

“Don’t worry Vincent, if I feel that the pains are getting worse I promise that I will let you know.” Serena said as she held Jasmine’s hand. “I don’t know if I am in labor, but if I am I will enjoy holding my boys In my arms.” She said as hey headed down to the carriage house.

Brandon looked at Vincent. “Don’t worry, if she starts showing more signs I will let you know. I would hope that she would notice it and tell you.” He whispered to Vincent. “Let’s go enjoy today while we can.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2015, 6:03 pm

The guys help their respective ladies into the carriage. They go to town where the festival is just beginning. The vendors are all set up and the people gather around Serena as Vincent helps her out. They all are asking about her and the babies.

Others are congratulating Jasmine and Brandon on their marriage. They tell the Sentalis how much they are missed. Jasmine warmly welcomes their words. She also tries to draw some attention away from the Watsons.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2015, 6:13 pm

Serena is getting irritated with the people. She is trying to keep her cool, but she is just not into it today. She is thankful that Jasmine is trying to draw attention away from her. It takes some time, but her parents finally arrive with Reginald. They put him down and the crowd immediately heads over to them.

“I cannot tell you how happy I am that the people are going after Reginald right now. Let him eat that up.” Serena said with a sigh.

“I thought you liked dealing with the public?” Brandon said with an eyebrow raised.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2015, 6:20 pm

Vincent places his arm around Serena. "It can be a little overwhelming at times like this." He explains to Brandon. "Plus she is still not feeling right either." He whispers to Brandon.

Jasmine watches as the people go over to Kalista. "I think the people are busy now. Are you going to be joining them on stage for the opening speech? It may be nice for you to sit down at least."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2015, 6:32 pm

“I will probably get off my feet for a few minutes and sit up on stage.” Serena said to Jasmine. “After that I would like to walk around the venders stations and maybe see you in the crossbow tournament.” She said. She looked up at Vincent and sighed gently. “It is a little over welcoming.”

Brandon smiled and nodded his head knowingly at Vincent. “When is the opening speech?” He asked.

Iverson had been able to make is way over and looked at the four of them. “In the next few minutes, we are headed up to the stage now so we can get ready. After the opening speech, I have to attend the tournaments and get things started that way.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2015, 6:43 pm

Kalista scoops up Reginald and Vincent takes Serena to the stage. Iverson stands in front and waits for the crowd settle down. "Welcome everyone. This year has seen changes. We are here with a two new Princes. One by blood, the other by marriage. May the Goddess watch over those who are working. With that I announce the fall festival open."

The people cheer loudly then disperse among the activities. Jasmine cheers loudly as well. She kisses Brandon. "I have to get ready for the tournament. I hope to see you in the crowds."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2015, 7:20 pm

Brandon kisses Jasmine and smiles. "I will be rooting for you." He said he walked over to Serena and Vincent. "Jasmine had to go get ready for the tournament. Are you guys ready to get some seats?" He asked.

Serena nodded her head. "We will have some nice seats in the front. Oh this will be exciting. I haven't seen Jasmine shoot her crossbow in quite a while." She said as Vincent offered her his arm. She gladly took it as they headed to the archery field.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2015, 7:48 pm

The crossbow tournament is set up differently than the archery tournament. Instead of stationary targets they are moving. Each contestant is given a certain color of target. Their goal is to get the bullseye in their target and only their target. There are about 8 separate station. Each contestant has 8 bolts The one who finishes the fastest with the most accuracy wins.

Each contestant goes up to a target and waits for the bell to chime. Once it does they each wait for their targets. Jasmine gets her first one, and goes to the second. She keeps going until she is done. She is the third one completed. When the last one is finished the targets are removed.

There are a few moments as the targets are analyzed. And the winner is Jasmine Sentali.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th August 2015, 8:40 pm

The crowd goes wild as they announce the winner. Brandon cannot believe his ears. He stands up and yells for Jasmine. He gets up and heads down and rushes over to her. “I am so proud of you.” He said as he kissed her. He hugged her and smiled as he raised their hands together in the air. “You did a great job.”

Serena was hurting a little more but was enjoying the tournament. When it ended she cheered for Jasmine. “I can’t believe she did it! Oh Vincent, I am so excited for her!” she said as they handed Jasmine the trophy for the event. She had been sitting down for a while and she looked at Vincent. “I need to get up and walk around some, do you think we could go look through the venders? We can ask Jasmine and Brandon if they want to go.”

“Next up is the archery tournament. Please get ready if you are in the archery tournament.”

“Do you want to stay for the archery tournament?” Serena asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th August 2015, 9:36 pm

Jasmine was disappointed at first because she did not finish first. She is surprised when they announce her the winner. She feels Brandon raising her arm. "Wow this is amazing. I wish Sam was here." She takes the trophy and they join Vincent and Serena.

"We were going to check out the vendors. Serena needs to walk around a little." Vincent tells them.

"Great, I need to get some stuff for the family." Jasmine claps her hands. "Just let me give my crossbow to the guard and I will be right back."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th August 2015, 3:42 pm

Serena smiles at Jasmine as her back pain subsides. “I can’t believe you did such a great job.” She said. She waits for Jasmine to come back after dropping off her crossbow and they leave with the guys. “So what are you going to get for Daniel this year? I know Thomas has a place set up around here if you want to see his wares.” She said.

Brandon looked at Jasmine. “I think Daniel’s at that point in life where he needs to choose where he wants to go in life. He is always the protector though. Do you think he would like a sword?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th August 2015, 4:10 pm

"If you do get him one, he would need a teacher. My mom does not like weapons in the house. How about we start with something a little smaller than a sword." Jasmine tells Brandon.

"Thank you so much Serena. I cannot wait to see Thomas. I heard he just closed on a house. I wonder if he would mind if we spent the night sometime." Jasmine adds.

"I don't see why not, although he may want you to help unpack." Vincent adds. "I think he is going through some trouble with Annabelle too. I know she has been seen with other guys.

"Yeah, they broke up, Dad wanted to come out here, but Thomas told him not too. I know he is mature for his age, but I never expected him to marry the first woman he dated seriously." Jasmine stuffs her hands into her pockets. "How about we get some hot apple cider?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th August 2015, 5:52 pm

“I know he has been boxing up his items at the castle the past few weeks. I think he will be in sometime in the next week or two. He isn’t far from where we live at.” Serena said to Jasmine.

Brandon tapped his finger on his lips. “What about a dirk then? It’s smaller than a sword but bigger than a knife.” He put his arm around Jasmine to help keep her warm. “How about we go and get some of that apple cider?” he said.

Serena rubbed her hands together as she waddled along with the others. “I would rather have some hot chocolate.” She said. They walked over to a stall and ordered their drinks. Serena took her hot chocolate and paid for their drinks. “Drinks are on me today. Oh look Jasmine, your brother’s stall is across from us.” She said. She noticed the pain in her back again.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th August 2015, 6:08 pm

Jasmine is keeping a close eye on Serena. "Hey are you alright?"

"Hey guys, how are you. Jasmine, Brandon, it is wonderful to see you. How is married life?" Thomas gives Jasmine a hug and shakes Brandon's hand.

"Wow Thomas, I am impressed. Looking like you are going all out today." Jasmine looks around at the stall. "I cannot believe you are growing Kumplah, just like mom. Oh and guess who starting walking today?"

"I saw him earlier with Kalista and Iverson. The little thief was munching on some Kumplah berries. He is too cute to charge with theft though."

"It would be cute to put him in the brig though." Vincent laughs.

"I heard you won the crossbow tournament. I think Brandon was just as happy as you were." Thomas takes some money from a person.

"More like I was shocked and he was happy." Jasmine jokes. "Are you going to need some help at all? I am free for a little while."

"No, go have fun. I will be done shortly. I am just here while it is the busiest." Thomas assures them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th August 2015, 6:31 pm

Serena had begun to realize that there was a pattern to her pain. She looked at Vincent as Jasmine talked with her brother. “Vincent…I think I need to go back to the castle.” She whispered to him. To be honest she was scared half to death that she might be in labor.

Brandon shook Thomas’s hand and smiled. “I agree, he is just the cutest little boy you have ever seen. I also hear that you closed in on a house. How is that going for you?” He asked.

“I can’t complain. It is a nice house and will be good for if the family come to see me. I didn’t want anything big like our house before but something smaller with an office.” Thomas said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th August 2015, 6:42 pm

Vincent nods and leads Serena away. They don't bother the others since they were conversing. "Do you want me to have Cadence tracked down as well?" He sees his family walking towards them. He goes up to Justin and whispers in his ear.

"Go ahead to the castle, we will find Cadence and send her up." Justin answers. He squelches his excitement for now. He knows that they will be joining them shortly as well.

~~~~~~

Jasmine claps. "You know how much mom does not like staying at the castle. I cannot wait to see it. Let me know if you want a mural done."

"Settle down Jasmine, it won't be big enough for everyone. Oh and keep me informed on Nathaniel. I know they are in the process of adopting." Thomas laughs. "I had better get back to work. I will see you on the dance floor later Jassy."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th August 2015, 7:28 pm

Serena nodded her head as she looked at Vincent. They made their way to the carriage and she is helped in by Vincent and a guard. He gets in and sits beside of her and Serena squeezes his hand. “My water hasn’t broke, but I think I am having contractions.” She said. She took a deep breath as the carriage began to move. “I think I need to see Cadence.”

~~

Brandon takes Jasmine’s hand as they walk around. They look around for Serena and Vincent but figured they had lost them to the crowd. Brandon smiles as he sees a nice dirk. “So what about this? Do you think your mother could handle this? Daniel will have to learn about weapons sometime, I was almost his age when I learned about them.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top