Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 4 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 31st July 2015, 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Serena handles the crowd in a calm manner and answers the people as they talk to them. “We are all in wonderful health, thank you for asking. The boys are doing well at this time and the doctor says that they are doing well. As for me I am certain all ladies who have been pregnant know how I feel right now.” She said joking with the people. “I promise you though that I am well. Both Vincent and I just want to have a nice evening out together.” She explained.

On that note a few of the people begin to disperse and give them space. Serena takes Vincent’s hand and smiles. “That is a little better.” She said.

~~

Brandon takes Annaleigh and smiles at her. “She is such a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for you both, Audra and Malachi.” He was holding her and looking into her eyes. “Hello there little one, your eyes are so beautiful.” He said as he gently went from side to side to sway her.

Audra smiled as Malachi put his arm around her. “She is so good. She keeps us on our toes but I cannot complain. I could not love her more than I do.” She said.

“Grayson, apologize to Jasmine! You know you are not supposed to be rough with people.” Scott said shaking his head. “You will have to excuse him, he is so happy to see you Jasmine.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 4 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 9th August 2015, 1:09 pm

Tina herself meets the carriage as it stops. "Oh welcome majesties, it is so nice to see you. I have the best room ready for you. I know you must be tired. Go clean up and then come down for dinner."

Jasmine laughs as she comes out of the carriage. "Why do I think we picked up a surrogate parent?" She takes the key as the guards grab their things. "Thank you Tina, I am so glad we stopped here. We love it here."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th August 2015, 1:19 pm

Brandon offers to help the guards, but they turn him down. He walks with Jasmine as Tina greets them. "It is wonderful to see you again. I pray you are well." He said As Jasmine takes the key.

They head upstairs to their room and Brandon looks around. "Wow, this really is a nice room. I think she did this personally." He said. The room had been decorated with roses and other flowers. Not only that, but there were some new pictures hanging of the new royal family and of Reginald.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th August 2015, 2:14 pm

Jasmine points out one of the pictures. "Look at this, I wonder if Kalista and Iverson sent it over?" She takes a quick shower to get rid of the dust. "Is it just me, or it is getting colder?" She puts on one of the sweaters. "Go get ready, then we will eat."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th August 2015, 2:27 pm

"It's cooler then when we were in Altier, but Rosario is a cooler region by this time of year." Brandon said as he dried his face off.

Brandon had washed his face off and washed the dirt off of himself. He would take a shower later. He had changed clothes and was finishing up when Jasmine got out of the shower. "The picture you pointed out to me looked like one that was done in Rosario after we got home. I think it is a nice picture. Now get dressed and we can go eat and thank the lady for this room."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th August 2015, 2:33 pm

Jasmine finishes getting dressed and they walk down stairs. "Oh it is so nice to see you two. I know you are married as well. I cannot wait to see your adorable little babies. Now sit down we have creamy cheesy chicken broccoli soup and ham sandwiches for dinner."

"Tina, the room is too much. We really appreciate the flowers. I love the pictures of Reginald, he is getting so big. I will be sure to send your regards when we see them tomorrow." Jasmine tells her as Brandon pulls out her chair. "That sound perfect for dinner."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th August 2015, 2:39 pm

Brandon pushes Jasmine under and then takes his seat to the side of her. "I will make sure they send up dated pictures to you. You will not believe how big he is. I wouldn't be surprised if he is walking yet." He said as Tina serves them dinner.

He takes a bit of his soup and smiles. "This is delicious, how do you do this?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th August 2015, 2:49 pm

"I am not going to give my secrets away." Tina winks. "Save some room for dessert as well."

"Oh Goddess, it is a good thing we are not here for longer. I would get fat with all this delicious food." Jasmine tells Tina before she heads back to the kitchens. "This is really good. I am so excited about seeing everyone tomorrow. I wonder where we will be staying?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th August 2015, 3:12 pm

"I think it would depend on the Watson's." Brandon said. "If Serena has managed to make it this far, Cadence might have put her on bed rest or even asked her to stay close at the castle." He said as he dipped his sandwich in his soup. "This is really good, you have to try this." He said.

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th August 2015, 3:20 pm

Dinner is gone and Tina brings out a caramel strawberry shortcake for each of them. "Oh I love strawberries!" Jasmine exclaims. "All of this is delicious."

After their dessert, Brandon and Jasmine head back to their room. They have a long trip tomorrow before they get to Rosario.

~~~~~~~~

Vincent wakes up before Serena. His back is feeling better every day. The bruises are still dark, but the muscles are not as stiff. He sits up in bed and stretches slightly. He knows that Jasmine and Brandon will be here today. He hopes they don't mind staying in the castle. They have already moved Jasmine's winter clothes into Brandon's room.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th August 2015, 3:34 pm

Brandon and Jasmine had both been tired after the long trip from Altier. At least this part of the trip would be on more flatlands then anything. There was defiantly a chill in the air when he wakes up in the morning. Jasmine was cuddled up to him in the bed and he smiled as he cuddled her. He knew she needed to wake up though.

“Jasmine, we need to get ready to go. We have some warmer clothes out, but I think there was a blanked packed for us. I believe you are going to need it.” He said as he touched her shoulder.

~~

Serena had managed to fall asleep in the late hours of the night, more like the early morning. Her nights and days feel mixed up and all she can do is nap here and there anymore. Her eyes flicker open and she sighs as she looks at the fire. She looked over and saw Vincent sitting up. “I am ready for this pregnancy to be over. When will that happen?” she whined.

She felt like al she did anymore was whine and complain.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th August 2015, 3:52 pm

Jasmine yawns and stretches. "I don't need a shower this morning, so if you need one take it. I know the other things were packed yesterday." She get changed into some knit pants and a sweater. "This should be enough for now. I am glad we aren't going out there for Christmas."

After Brandon gets ready they go downstairs. "I know you want and early start, so I made breakfast burritos on the go." Tina hands them a basket too. "Now come back anytime, we love to have you."

Brandon helps Jasmine into the carriage and it takes off.

~~~~~~

Vincent looks over at Serena. "You are not only whining. I know you were helping Iverson with some last minute changes for the festival. And I know you were cleaning Brandon and Jasmine's room. Why don't I help you with a shower and then we can get some food with your parents?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th August 2015, 4:52 pm

Brandon gets the blanket out from under the seat and puts it around their shoulders. “I don’t know, I think it’s perfect cuddle weather.” He said winking at her. They started to eat as they headed on their way. “Personally I can’t wait to see the others.”

~~
“I could go for that shower.” Serena said with a sigh. “I just can’t keep still and I feel like I need to clean…and I’m so tired of being pregnant.”

It takes her a moment but she stands up and slowly waddles into the bathroom. She turns on the hot water and takes her gown off. “Thank you for helping me take a shower.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th August 2015, 5:00 pm

"Any excuse you have to get your hands on me. I was serious when I was talking about the crossbow contest. I wonder how they are going to handle that one? Do you think I can win?"

~~~~~~~~

Vincent goes into the bathroom. "I am just glad that I can help you. My back is less sore every day. I know I will be on leave for a while. At least I can study during that time. I wonder when our first diplomatic trip will be?" Vincent asks as he helps Serena in the shower.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th August 2015, 5:33 pm

“It depends. I know the crossbow is a newer weapon, but they might do two different contests. Using a crossbow requires different skills then a bow I would assume.” Brandon said. He smiled as he finished his breakfast. “Of course I like having my hands on you, it’s one more reason to adore you.” He said with a smile.

~~

Serena turns on the water and then turns to look at Vincent. She lays her head on his shoulder and sighs deeply. “I am glad you are feeling better. You look like you feel better and that makes me happy.” She said. She then gets into the shower and begins to wash her hair. “Dad might wait until the babies are at least six months old before sending us out. Though I probably won’t take that full leave, I miss being able to work.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th August 2015, 6:17 pm

"Well there are advantages to a crossbow, so I would think they would have two different ones." Jasmine get a mischievous look on her face. She straddles on Brandon's lap with the blanket wrapped around them. "There now we can share our body heat better."

~~~

Vincent helps her out. "You never know two babies may keep you busy. I don't expect you to completely quit, but you are not superwoman either." Vincent explains as he helps to wash her. He then waits for her to finish her shower. He will need some medication before going to breakfast.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th August 2015, 6:53 pm

Brandon smirks at Jasmine as she straddles his lap. “You haven’t done this sense our honeymoon.” He said smiling. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. “Now I can keep you warm.”

~~

Serena gets out of the shower and begins to dry off with a towel. “Thank you so much Vincent.”
She said. She puts on a warm dress in the bedroom and walks over to the fire. “I can’t believe it’s so chilly.” She said shivering. She warms herself up as she waits for Vincent to finish getting ready. “I know I am not super woman, but I still have to work for my country. I will continue to be a diplomat, just maybe to not as many countries.” She said. “Are you ready for breakfast?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th August 2015, 7:13 pm

"Well we won't be able to go as far as before, but I like being affectionate with you." Jasmine leans in and kisses him. They travel for a ways having their little make out session. Soon the carriage stops for lunch.

~~~~~~~

Vincent slowly gets dressed. He takes some of the medication. "I know you will have plenty of time to be a diplomat and a mom. If you bring the boys up here, there will be plenty of babysitters as well." He grabs a pillow and offers his other arm to Serena.

They walk to the dining hall and meet the Sentali's on the way there. Reginald is leading the way, crawling like a pro. "Good morning guys. Serena, you are looking well. I know we are expecting Brandon and Jasmine later. I think their room is ready. I cannot way to see them."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th August 2015, 7:44 pm

Brandon enjoys the make out session with Jasmine. It isn’t often that the two of them get time like this with the exceptions of evening. When they stop for lunch, he gets out and then helps Jasmine out of the carriage. “It won’t take us to much longer to get there.” He said. “Maybe another four hours. We should be there in time for dinner.”

~~

Serena walks out with Vincent after taking his arm. She smiles at her mom and dad. “I know they are and I am really happy about that. It gives me something to look forward too. I am either tired or too busy cleaning. By the way, I know Brandon’s room is ready…I made sure it was myself.” She said.

Iverson stopped Reginald from going into a room. He put him back on track and they continued on to the dining room. “Be careful about that Serena, you don’t want to over exert yourself.” He said. “Especially if no one is around.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th August 2015, 8:02 pm

"I cannot wait to see them. Poor Serena must be so big. No matter what, you are not delivering those babies." Jasmine jokes. They walk around and find a diner. The people gasp when they step in. "Majesties, welcome, we are happy to have you here."

Jasmine pulls Brandon to a table. "People will always be surprised to see us outside of the royal city. I really would like to change that."

~~~~~~~

"Don't worry, I doubt if she was alone. Even if I am not with her, the staff has an eye on her while in the castle." Vincent assures Iverson. He pulls out a chair for Serena. He places the pillow on the back of his chair.

"How is your back doing Vincent?" Kalista asks watches him.

"It is getting better. I can't tell you about the colors, and I know it will be wrapped for a while. It is less sore. I still have to be careful while sitting in hard backed chairs."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th August 2015, 8:16 pm

Brandon takes his seat after pushing Jasmine’s chair under for her. “Well, considering we are in Rosario now and not in Altier or Moldova it doesn’t surprise me.” He said. The people were keeping an eye on the royal couple but at the same time they were giving them their space.

The waitress comes to take their order and then walks away from the table. “It is good to get out and let them know that we do care. It’s also a learning process for myself.” He said.

~~

Serena looked at her mother as the attendants bought out breakfast. “The colors on his back look better. They are not so deep purple any more but he is still bruised up.” She explained. She pushes her plate away and looks up at the attendant. “Could I have a smoothie instead this morning, please?” she asked.

The attendant bowed and took her plate back. “Not hungry this morning?” Iverson asked. He was worried about his daughter even though Vincent assured him she was alright.

“Not really, but I know I need to eat something.” Serena said. “At least a smoothie is good for me and the babies.” She said. She had her hand on her stomach rubbing gently. “Personally I just want them out. I am so tired of being pregnant.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th August 2015, 5:14 pm

"It does not help that Artemis kept the family inside the castle walls. Kalista changed that though. You are both a Rosarion and Moldovan Prince." Jasmine explains as they wait for their food. Both ordered simple lunches as they will be traveling. "It feels good to get out of the carriage. We will have to do some dancing at the Blue Moon once we get to the royal city."

~~~~~~

Kalista has to smile. "I know that Madeline was eating smaller meals toward the end as well. Don't worry Iverson, she is in the castle and in good hands. I think your father is worrying again."

"I may be on medical leave for a couple of months. We may have to delay the start of the new class. There is only so much I can teach without demonstrating." Vincent sighs. "However I do intend to keep up with my diplomat studies in the mean time. I will probably start that after the fall festival."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th August 2015, 6:10 pm

“That was my grandfather, wasn’t it? The more I read about him, the more I realize why everyone hated him.” Brandon said as they ate. He smiled as he looked up at Jasmine. “I would love to take you to dance at the Blue Moon. I love to dance with you.”

~~

“I can’t help but worry, I worried about you and even Madeline when you were both pregnant. I am worried about Serena as well.” Iverson said as he shrugged his shoulders. He looked up at Vincent as he took a sip of coffee. “That will keep you up to date at least. Right now take the time to heal with your back and to spend time with Serena. We want you both well.” He said.

Serena smiled at her father as the attendant bought out a smoothie for her. “Thank you.” She said. She sipped on it. “Don’t worry father, I promise to get some rest.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th August 2015, 7:12 pm

"From what I overheard, he ruled with an iron fist. He is the one who injured my mother's throat." Jasmine looks down at her food. "The people did not see him like that though. They respected and loved him."

~~~~~~

"I know first hand how overprotective of Serena you are Iverson. Don't worry, I will watch over Serena." Vincent shifts in his seat slightly.

"Are you alright Vincent?" Kalista watches him.

"It is more discomfort than anything. It happens when I am sitting too long in one position." Vincent answers. "Before it used to be pain as well. That is how I know I am healing."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th August 2015, 7:36 pm

Brandon takes Jasmine’s hand and squeezes it. “I don’t see how anyone could love a man like that, though they probably didn’t know him like others did.” He said. “I am sorry that he hurt your mother, but all we can do is move forward. Look at the love your parent’s share, they were able to love one another even with her voice as it is.” He said. He bought her hand up to his lips and kissed her gently.

~~

Iverson chuckled. “Don’t worry Vincent, I know you will keep watch over her.” He said.

Serena looked at Vincent as he shifted in his seat. “If you are done with breakfast, we can go up to the study.” She said. “Or we could get ready for Jasmine and Brandon to get here. I should check their room one more time to make sure everything is ready.” She said putting her finger up to her lips.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th August 2015, 5:23 pm

"Not all Royal are as lucky as us. Most Royal marriages are arranged, including your grandparents and your dad and Aunt Kalista." Jasmine points out. "Just like you love me even though I have a bum shoulder."

Soon lunch is over and they go back to the carriage. "Are you excited about seeing your family again?" Jasmine asks.

~~~~~~

Vincent smiles at Serena. "You said yourself that the room is fine. I propose that we get the playroom set up because there is someone I will love to cuddle up to while watching the harvest moon."

"Oh Vincent, thank you, but I am already taken." Kalista says with a wink. "If you need help I am available. I know Reginald will love it up there. Iverson, just think soon our grandkids will be playing there."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top