Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Elements Role-Play

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War of Elements Role-Play - Page 2 Empty War of Elements Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 14th June 2011, 10:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

As a war is threatening to begin within the five nations of Mezzo, Fire, Water, Air, and Earth, a dark cloud moves into the sky slowly, covering the sky for days and nights, hiding the, sun, moon, and stars. As of yet, no one has been able to discern why this has occurred for the past two moon spans, but it is believed by some to be a bad omen.

Fear begins to grow among the general populations and patience begins to wear thin as suspected Fire Nation becomes less and less popular as the loved ones of the other three elemental nations are mysteriously found dead. Although there has yet to be solid proof of the Fire Nation's guilt, the populace becomes more and more sure of it, anyhow.

The overall nations are governed by the Mezzo, but the Air, Earth, and Water Nations are growing thin with their tolerance of the Mezzo's slow and unsuccessful attempts to find evidence against their foe. As such, more controversies stir up into the region as the Mezzo Nation must try to be neutral and prevent a war that seems more and more inevitable as each day passes....
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

War of Elements Role-Play - Page 2 Empty Re: War of Elements Role-Play

Post by HikariKuragari 16th June 2011, 4:16 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Bruce)

When Bastian came back he took her hand and invited her to advance to the exit. Only, when they opened the door, a stranger was there and looked pretty serious. Bastian talked to the man asking if he was a student and saying that the master wasn't there. The man however was looking for someone else, both of them in fact. Leesha looked at the man with a questionning look on what this could be about.

Going back inside she let the two man speak and thought that was pretty fishy and weird. Even if on the contrary of Bastian she didn't really mind the low class, but it was more that she was wondering what the person might have done for them to be sent for that.

''I don't mind going on the mission....however, couldn't we have more details ? As why we are sent to get a person this far away and in an other country, I don't mean to speak out of my place, but going to take someone away from their home need solid reasons. This might help on communication with the person also y'know.'' She said with a determined look on her face. She also add ''We will also need to have disguise wich is an other branch of info we don't have so much. Well ? Waiting for answer Sir Bruce.'' She finished with a rather serious look on her face.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 16th June 2011, 5:28 pm

Open

Jessiah decided that there was still traveling time and decided to press on before finding a camping place. She Stayed close to the river traveling while it was still light. It was never good to travel by dark where she was at. She didn't want trouble. She wasn't worried about herself however she was more worried about those who attacked her. She smiled and whistled a tune as she continued on.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 16th June 2011, 5:46 pm

[ATTN: Bastian, Leesha]

Bruce listened to Leesha's concerns, then shook his head. "I'm sorry, I'm just the messenger and I've given you all the details I can. Just know that the king is very serious about catching this girl, and you are to bring her back even if she resists. You're going to have to figure out how to get to her yourselves."

[ATTN: Minry]

Ceilidh was surprised when a piece of paper was suddenly shoved into his hand out of nowhere. He stared at it a second, then unfolded it and read what was inside.

Adventure, huh? he thought. This seems kind of weird, but I might as well check it out. And if there is really an adventure, I'd be able to ditch this place for a while.

He liked the thought of that. He looked at his parents who were engaged in a conversation with a famous merchant. Then he looked at Reis who was talking with the merchant's daughter. Ceilidh stood up.

"If you would excuse me." He could feel their annoyed eyes on him as he left.

He made his way to the south wing and stepped out onto the balcony. He couldn't see anyone there.

"Hello? Minry?" he asked. He began to wonder if this was a prank.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 16th June 2011, 5:51 pm

(ATTN : Bruce, Bastian)

''Tch..Fine guess I'll have to go try to get more info from the king myself then. I don't like it when i'm not well informed.'' She said annoyed. ''Anyway thanks for the message, we'll go see the king after our meals.''

She then look at Bastian and says ''Let's go Bastian. '' She said starting to walk and then stoping after they're far enough from the other man. ''So where to ?...'' She asked to Bastian, since she obviously didn't know where they were going.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 16th June 2011, 7:21 pm

{Attn: Bruce, Leesha}

Bastian takes out the orders and hands it to Leesha. "This is all the information we have, including Bruce." He rolls his eyes and sighs. "It is all the information we will get out of him too. I guess I can have some of my servants fetch me some low class clothes." He crosses his arms. "I am not changing into them until I have too."

He looks at Leesha "I will arrange for transportation too. There is no way I can pretend to be anyone but me until after we are out of the Fire Nation...Everyone knows Bastian Malinois."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 16th June 2011, 7:30 pm

][ATTN: Ceilidh]

Minry giggles from behind Ceilidh, deciding to appear in his true form. Slowly, he appears into the space before him with a smoky haze around him, his bright, yellow eyes surely sticking out in the darker lighting.

He pulls up his deep purple trench coat and smiles largely as both sets of his eyelids blink and his sharp teeth can be seen. His purple hair probably stands out, as well, but there is no way to measure a person's interaction to his appearance.

The worst the boy can do is scream, freak out, and call the guards, by which time he'll already be gone. So, Minry just smiles...

"Hi." Minry says.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 16th June 2011, 8:01 pm

(ATTN : Bastian)

Looking at Bastian she says ''Right i'll leave those preparations to you then. Although I really wonder if we could get more info from the king. I mean this mission is so sudden and we no specifict details. What do you think ?...You think it's worth a try ?'' She asked him wondering what he would answer.

''Oh and I can take care of battle supplies and food.'' She add as she almost forgot.

HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 16th June 2011, 9:11 pm

Ceilidh's eyes grew wide as Minry appeared out of thin air before him. Things only got weirder, though, as he saw the guy had yellow eyes, pointed teeth, and purple hair. It took Ceilidh a moment before he could gather his thoughts enough to say something.

"W-what are y-you?" he stammered.

He kind of wanted to just go back into the castle and pretend he never saw Minry, but at the same time he was deeply curious about him.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th June 2011, 10:16 pm

{Attn: Leesha}

Bastian bows politely at Leesha. "But first I believe I owe you a lunch. I will send a notice to my servants and they will have everything ready by the time." He takes her hand. "Pretty little hands like yours should not have to lift a finger." He does not release her hand as he leaves the room.

He takes her to his favorite cafe. The Maitre de looks up and sees Bastian. "Hello there Monsieur Malinois. Looks like you have another lovely lady with you today. It will be our pleasure to serve the both of you. I shall show you to the garden room today."

Bastian nods at the gentleman "The garden room would be lovely. It is far too beautiful to be stuck inside."

They are passed off to a young woman who leads them to an atrium with is filled with greenery and beautiful flowers. Bastian pulls out a chair for Leesha then takes his seat across from her. "This is my favorite place to grab a quick lunch. So what do you think?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 17th June 2011, 10:35 pm

''Indeed, lunch I think I almost forgot haha. Alright, I shall leave everything to you then.'' She answer to him and let him take her hand. She thought the guy sure was charming and let him guide her to his cafe.

When they arrived to the place she looked around and found it pretty fancy. She sure was hoping she wouldn't mess up on table manners. It was then that she heard about a garden room. ''A garden ? Now this must be quite lovely. Although I wouldn't normaly admit stuff like that...'' She thought with a smile.

A young woman guide them to their table and Bastian pull the chair for Leesha. She sit down and says smiling ''Thank you.'' When he sit at his turn he then ask her what she think of the place. ''It's quite lovely and the flowers around us have a good smell.'' She said still smiling even though she was a bit embarassed about all this, but was trying her best to hide it.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th June 2011, 11:09 am

"I was hoping you would like it darling Leesha" Bastian says with a wink. He glances over at her seeing she is a bit nervous. She is also pretty, but he can tell she is not the typical high class citizen. Her hands are rougher, and she acts more nervous than high class girls do. However he will put up with it, especially if it means learning more things from her grandfather.

The waiter comes and brings them menus "Please order whatever you like, Leesha. I know how some girls worry about that stuff, but don't worry we are just following your grandfather's command of taking a lunch break." He looks over the menu pretending to try to pick out something. "Since it appears we will be traveling together, please tell me about yourself. There must be more to you than being Master Daighre's beautiful granddaughter." He lowers the menu to look at her in appreciation. "Although I can see why he's kept you hidden."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 19th June 2011, 11:28 am

''I know, i'm not quite worried about this really. Hum let's see.... '' She says looking at the menu that the waiter had brought them. ''Hum I think I'll take the meal with the chicken in there. With.... hot chocolate.'' She said looking over the choices. ''I hope it's not too weird to take hot chocolate with a meal like that.... She thought hoping he wouldn't find it to be weird.

When Bastian asked about herself she got surprised and said ''About myself ? ...Well I'm training pretty much everyday with gramps ever since I could remember. My parents are working a lot with the king, so they're not offen home to say. Wich mean grandfather is the one that really raised me.'' She said smiling. She then add '' And what do you mean by that ?'' to the last question.

HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th June 2011, 5:08 pm

"With your looks and skills with the sword you could have any man you want wrapped around your finger. Your grandfather must be busy beating guys off of you." Bastain smiles his charming smile as the food arrived. "The food here is as good as the scenery. I hope you are enjoying yourself. It should take my servants a few hours to gather all the materials we need for our travels."

Bastian sits back in his chair and begins to eat. He cannot think why the king would pair her with him. He wonders if it was any of their parents doing. He does know her parents very well, sneaky little...anyway he digresses. He looks at Leesha between bites. It could be worse, he could be stuck with a middle class person.

He wants nothing more than to get this "operation" done and over with. What does a king needs with a low class peice of dirt anyway...
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 19th June 2011, 8:43 pm

''Haha, well if he crosses someone he judge not worthly...yeah he kind of beat them up. But I'm fine protecting myself as well.'' She said with a small grin of confidence. As he continue to talk she answer him ''Yes, I enjoy it and as for the food it sure smell good and look tasty!'' She finished looking at her meal.

''If it wasn't the fact that's it's an high class place, I would probably eat it all up super fast.... but I guess enjoying it slowly is good too.'' She thought as she started to eat the food, doing her best to use the most proper table manner she could.

Finishing what she had in the mouth she then ask curious ''What about yourself ? ''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 22nd June 2011, 1:09 pm

[ATTN: Ceilidh]

Minry chuckles lightly as he smokes out of view and then reappears in the air off the side of the balcony. He looks down, shaking his head and mumbling a comment about how it's a long way down. Then, his gaze returns back up to the prince.

"Well, well." Minry says, "I can't necessarily tell you what I am. I am called many things. Like....the Meddler, Minry, Il'garothiv, and even....'creepy thing.' I don't like that one, though, it's not very becoming."

He speaks rather oddly, the lilt in his words having an odd rhythm. However, his voice is quiet smooth and charismatic and mischievous. Minry wonders if the prince thinks he is going mad. That would be a humorous twist.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 22nd June 2011, 3:28 pm

"Uh... okay..." Ceilidh said slowly. "S-so, what do you w-want with me?"

He tried to hide his nervousness, but wasn't doing a very good job. He had never even heard of a creature like this before and he couldn't begin to imagine why it had singled him out. He wondered if this was a dream, maybe he'd fallen asleep at the table or something. He pinched his leg just to make sure.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 22nd June 2011, 5:06 pm

[ATTN: Ceilidh, Iris]

Minry chuckles again, this time floating slightly over towards the young man. He spins in the air, smokes away, and reappears with smoke behind him, placing his hands on his shoulder and speaking in his ear before he teleports him in a cloud of smoke.

"I want nothing from you. I just want to have a little fun." Minry says with a playful voice, "Let's take a trip, shall we?"

As Minry drops Ceilidh off into the Earth Kingdom, he makes sure to drop him off on top of Iris as she lays in bed. He chuckles as he fades away into invisibility, ready to enjoy the show. Iris is in for a great surprise...a royal one.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 22nd June 2011, 5:44 pm

[ATTN: Minry, Iris]

Before Ceilidh even knew what was happening, Minry had grabbed his shoulder. There was smoke, then next thing he knew he was dropped onto a bed in a shabby looking house. It took a moment for the shock to wear off and when he came back to his senses he realized he was laying on someone.

"Eeyah!" he yelped as he jumped off the bed. He landed on his butt on the floor and just sat there, trying to process what had happened.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd June 2011, 5:59 pm

Bastian sets down his fork giving Leesha his full attention "Well everyone knows about me. I am Bastian Malinois, the diplomat's son. I hope to take over his position someday. Nothing pleases me more than to show the other nations what wonderful people are here in the fire nation."

He looks up at the waiter stops by and gives him the bill "Well milady, I hope you pardon my sudden departure, but I still have to get ready for this secret mission." He hands the waiter more than enough to pay for the bill. "I only hope my servants were successful in their task. However good help is sometimes so hard to find."

He rises from his seat bowing next to Leesha "Where shall we meet up after our preparations are done, beautiful?"

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd June 2011, 12:07 am

[ATTN: Ceilidh]

Iris went to bed early that night. The sun had not completely set. She was utterly depressed. Rin had not come to see her. She had not seen him all day. She had declined dinner and went straight to bed. Once she hit the bed, she cried harder than she had ever cried before. She cried until she fell asleep.

The next thing she knew something big and heavy flopped down on top of her. She yelped as it cried out and landed on the floor. It was dark now. Iris wondered what time of the night it was...She quickly lit the candle on the bedside table to bring light into the room. Her heart beat fast in her chest, "Rin?" She asked as the flame engulfed the candle's wick and she turned to face whoever had fallen on top of her. But it wasn't Rin...she had never seen this person in her life. Her eyes grew wide in fear, a yell rising up, but then she realized how confused and scared he looked.

"Who....are you?" Iris asked, standing up and backing towards the wall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 23rd June 2011, 9:56 am

[ATTN: Iris]

"I... I'm Ceilidh," he replied. "I'm sorry for, um, dropping in like this. I didn't mean to."

He realized how ridiculous he sounded, but it was the truth. He stood and faced the girl.

"Where am I, anyway?"
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd June 2011, 10:47 am

[attn: Ceilidh]

Iris eyed Ceilidh suspiciously, "My house." she replied, "My house in Fallenleaf...one of the villages in the earth nation..." She tipped her head, "How did you 'accidently' fall on me? Are you a thief? Coming to steal our valuables? Because I assure you we have nothing of value here." She thought for a moment, "You're obviously not a murderer...or you would have already done away with me...unless you're not a very skilled murderer...or..." She raised her eyebrows. She was too embarrassed to voice what she had just been thinking, so she shook her head, and cleared her throat, " Why are you here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 23rd June 2011, 11:21 am

[ATTN: Iris]

"The earth nation?!" Ceilidh exclaimed. Minry had brought him all the way out here? "I assure you, I'm not a murderer or thief or anything like that. I'm from the air nation, and I met this weird guy who must've teleported me out here. I know it sounds crazy, but it's the truth."

He then realized he was still in his special royal clothes; long green and gold coat, white pants, and green and gold boots. He hoped she wouldn't guess who he really was, he wanted to see what it was like to be just a normal person.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 23rd June 2011, 5:07 pm

She listen to his ambition and smile ''I agree, there's many people who are great here.'' He then excuse himself upon leaving and she says ''Don't worry, I need to take my leave as well, my gramps need to know i'll be gone for a while. Otherwise he'll search the entire world for me! '' She said with a small laugh.

''And where shall we meet ?... Hum what about the south exit of the city around the end of the evening ? Would that be alright ?....'' She ask smiling.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd June 2011, 5:26 pm

Bastian takes Leesha's hand and kisses is softly. "Sounds like the perfect plan, milady. Please give my regards to your grandfather, I shall miss his classes while we are gone."

Bastian bows politely and leave Leesha at the restaurant. He goes back to his house and enters his large room where he meets with is personal assistant. "Sir, all of the items you requested are at your disposal, but I have to wonder why you wanted anything related to the lower class?"

Bastian glowers at the older man. "I don't pay you to think." He goes to the bag and digs inside of it. There he finds clean, but obvious lower class clothes. "Ugh how can anyone stand to wear this. Just feel the fabric it is so rough." He sighs. "The King is going to owe me for this."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top