Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Elements Role-Play

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War of Elements Role-Play - Page 3 Empty War of Elements Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 14th June 2011, 10:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

As a war is threatening to begin within the five nations of Mezzo, Fire, Water, Air, and Earth, a dark cloud moves into the sky slowly, covering the sky for days and nights, hiding the, sun, moon, and stars. As of yet, no one has been able to discern why this has occurred for the past two moon spans, but it is believed by some to be a bad omen.

Fear begins to grow among the general populations and patience begins to wear thin as suspected Fire Nation becomes less and less popular as the loved ones of the other three elemental nations are mysteriously found dead. Although there has yet to be solid proof of the Fire Nation's guilt, the populace becomes more and more sure of it, anyhow.

The overall nations are governed by the Mezzo, but the Air, Earth, and Water Nations are growing thin with their tolerance of the Mezzo's slow and unsuccessful attempts to find evidence against their foe. As such, more controversies stir up into the region as the Mezzo Nation must try to be neutral and prevent a war that seems more and more inevitable as each day passes....
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

War of Elements Role-Play - Page 3 Empty Re: War of Elements Role-Play

Post by HikariKuragari 23rd June 2011, 5:53 pm

(ATTN : Bastian )

''I'll pass the word'' She reply to Bastian with a smile looking at him go.

When she was done with everything she left the restaurant as well and went straight to her gramps. Coming in the dojo room, he was there sitting. ''Grandfather, I need to speak with you'' She said with a rather serious tone.

''You are coming to tell me you'll be gone for a while aren't you ?'' He said looking rather serious himself.

''How do you know ?'' She said surprised.

''Just a hunch '' He said with his big smile of his.

''Ah, seriously you never change. But I'll be gone for a while yes, only I have no idea how much time. So I can't really say when i'll come back and I can't speak to anyone on where i'm going. So I can't tell you either....''

''Tch, I guess it can't be helped with the king behind it!'' He said looking a bit irritated.

''Wow... you guessed right again.''

''Well, it's not really hard, that guy always want everything to be secret ! But anyway, I hope he did not send you alone. ''

''No I'll be gone with Bastian, and he said he'll miss your classes for the time of his absence. '' She said smiling.

''I see, well still be carefull. And I hope your travel will go well. I wanted to wait to give this to you, but I guess now is a better time to take them. '' He said as he got up and took a rather large box that was in the corner.

''Gramps ?....What's this ?....'' She said looking surprised still.

''Open you'll see~'' He said on a playfull tone.

She opened the box and at her surprise, it was brand new gauntlet, knuckles and a sword. ''Oh....My GOD ! This is amazing ! '' She said happy.

''Hehe I hope they'll come in a handy in your mission.'' He said looking pleased that she was happy about it.

''Thank you gramps ! Anyway I'll go prepare some things and rest a bit at home, I don't think I can come back here before I go. So I bid you farewell grandfather.'' She said smiling as she took her new equipements.

''Farewell my beatifull grandaughter.'' He said smiling to her.

In a matter of minutes she went home and looked if there was need to bring some stuff. She took some medecine and a couple of other small thing and put them into a small bag. When she was done she went into her bed to rest a bit till it would be the time to go.

HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd June 2011, 6:33 pm

[Attn: Ceilidh]

Iris raised her eyebrows, "You were teleported here by some strange creature? You're right...that does sound crazy." Iris sat down on the bed, "But...somehow...I believe you. You obviously don't know where you are, or what you're doing here...my name is Iris, by the way." She looked him over some more, this time, without fear. She hadn't really focused on his clothes before, but now seeing him in his high class clothes, she had a pang of resentment flow through her, "And by the looks of you," She said trying to keep annoyance out of her voice, "you must come from a rich family. I wonder why the strange creature would drop you off here...in the slums of the earth nation." Iris smirked. She suddenly found satisfaction in the boy's distress. Little rich boy probably wouldn't know what to do with himself if he gets his hands dirty. It's a bummer he'll have to walk all the way back to the air nation.

Iris had never been fond of the higher classmen...the way they looked at her and her mother when they walked by her booth in the market...and they way they spoke to her when they bought her goods. They had always been very rude to her. She hated them...but most of all, she was jealous of them. They had everything they ever wanted. Without realizing it, Iris scowled at Ceilidh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 23rd June 2011, 8:42 pm

[ATTN: Iris]

"Er, yeah, something like that," Ceilidh replied when she said about him being from a rich family. "And I have no idea why he'd drop me off here. He just said that I'd be going on an adventure."

He saw Iris scowl at him and figured she probably didn't want some random guy hanging out in her room. "Um, I guess I should get going if I want to make it back to the air nation."

Deep down, he didn't really want to go back, though. Not yet. He'd never been allowed to roam free without guards watching his every move or chasing him around. They'd probably issue a search warrant for him before long, so he should enjoy his free time while he had it.

He looked back at Iris. "So, what kinda stuff is there to do around here?"
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd June 2011, 9:24 pm

Iris laughed at his question, "What stuff is there to do? Well, you know...here in the slums, there isn't much. We work. Even the children labor in the fields to help their families raise money so they can put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads. We don't get much free time. The only 'free time' if it can be called that is meal time, sleep time, and of course, when we have to use the lavatory." She peered at him, "But...I suppose one in your status wouldn't know much about labor...being drenched in sweat...pulling muscles and being covered in dirt..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th June 2011, 12:20 am

{Attn: Leesha}

The sun is beginning to set and Bastian is waiting by the gates with two horses. His horse is packed with all the necessary items. He is wearing the appropriate clothes with a rich ornate cloak covering it. He is still in the city after all. He refuses to let anyone see him with anything less than high class.

Bastian paces in front of his horse waiting for Leesha. Just like a woman to show up at the last moment. Bastian knows she is high class, but she is missing that air about her.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 25th June 2011, 11:01 am

Ceilidh looked down at his feet. "That was a stupid question, wasn't it?"

He'd watched the lower class people working out in the fields from the windows of the castle. He should've known better than to ask something like that.

"I should really be going," he said, heading toward the door.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 25th June 2011, 12:08 pm

(ATTN : Bastian)

Waking up a bit just she get up and take her bag to go at the meeting point. She then talked to herself and said ''Bye grampa.... '' And that even if he wasn't with her however she knew he would probably feel that she was going right now.

Leaving the house she start to go to her destination by walking fast. When she got there, Bastian was already there with everything ready. ''Sorry to have kept you waiting ! Hope I wasn't too long eheh '' She said feeling a bit bad about him being already there and such.

HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th June 2011, 2:40 pm

{Attn: Leesha}

Bastian bows polietly taking Leesha's bag from her. "Don't worry about my waiting, I hope you are well rested for the trip milday." He takes her bag and straps it onto the horse. "I hope our steeds are to your liking. They are the best my father has to offer."

Bastian stand next to the horse and holds out his hand "Allow me to assist you to your steed. If we leave now we should make it to the Earth nation by morning, barring any problems."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 25th June 2011, 2:54 pm

(ATTN : Bastian)

''Of course, they're so pretty. '' She exclaimed as she gently pass her hand on one of them. ''Horses are such magnificient animals, I love them.'' It was then that Bastian offer his help for her to get on the horse. She gladly take the offer and get on her horse in no time.

''I see, we'll get there by morning then.'' She says as she pat the beautiful horse ''Will be a long way, my friend.'' She then turn to Bastian and ask ''So I supose we'll be taking the principal road...right ?''

HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th June 2011, 3:15 pm

Iris stared at him as he walked a way. He seemed hurt by Iris's words, and ashamed that he had asked that question. She didn't understand it...usually high class people didn't care for the low class...they didn't speak to them, or act shy or sorry for them...

"Why aren't you yelling at me?" she asked the question before she could stop herself, "Why aren't you glaring at me? Calling me filth? Ordering me to do your bidding, maybe finding you a strong sturdy horse to carry you back to your home? That's what you people usually do to me - to people like me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 25th June 2011, 3:43 pm

Ceilidh stopped and turned around to face Iris.

"We're not all like that," he said. "Back in the city, the lower class people always seemed so sad so I'd go play my flute for them. They always enjoyed it so much."

He looked Iris directly in the eyes. "I realize I asked a dumb question and I'm sorry for it. You're still a human as much as I am, regardless of social class. If I want a horse or anything, I'll find one myself."
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th June 2011, 5:41 pm

Iris watched him for a few moments. She suddenly felt guilty for treating him harshly...and judging him based on the rest of his class...was he telling the truth? Had he really visited the lower class in his city? If he did...he was certainly a strange one, or so she thought....

"Wait...I'm sorry...it....wasn't a dumb question...not really." She shifted her eyes, not looking directly in his face, "I understand you want to get home..." She said, "I would to, but don't go that way...my parents sleep out by the front door. My father's a light sleeper..." She was surprised that her father hadn't heard the struggle or the noises made when Ceilidh surprised her, "He'd probably hear you, and kill you on the spot thinking you were here to harm us..." She looked at her window, "You should be alright climbing out the window though...." She looked back at him, this time, meeting his eyes. She licked her lips nervously, "Can you...take me with you?" She blinked in surprise, not realizing what she had just asked, but then, her face became grave, and she waited Ceilidh's answer. Yes, she wanted to leave...leave this hell hole where she was abused by her father, and treated harshly by everyone of higher class than her. She and Rin were forbidden to be together...her heart plummeted. Rin - how she loved him so...if she went to the air nation with Ceilidh, she would probably never see him again...but then would she ever see him again even if she stayed here? He hadn't come to see her...she knew he was only doing it to protect her, but that meant that he could stay away from her forever...just to protect her.

Iris's eyes filled with tears as she waited for Ceilidh's answer, "Please..." She added in a constricted voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 25th June 2011, 5:52 pm

Ceilidh listened to what Iris had to say and he could see she was becoming emotional. He folded his arms and tapped his foot.

"Sure, I can take you with me," he replied. "But are you sure that's what you want? You might not be able to come back for a long time."

He started heading toward the window and paused by it, waiting to see if she would follow.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th June 2011, 6:06 pm

"Yes, it's what I want." Iris said without hesitating. She wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her tattered night gown, "Just...give me a few moments to collect my things, and write my parents a note to let them know I left of my own volition. Nobody but them would really care I was gone..." She said, "If they notified authorities...they aren't going to waste their time looking for lower class scum like me..." She said sadly.

Iris pulled an old tattered backpack out from under her bed, and filled it with clothes from a basket by her bed. She picked up a small notebook, opened it, tore out a piece of paper, and grabbed a quill that she dipped in a bottle of ink and began to write a letter to her parents.

Dear mom, and dad,

I am leaving this place for good. Maybe someday I will come back to visit you. I just can't stay here anymore. I'm not telling you where I'm going, and it'll be useless to search for me as you do not have the funds to do so, but do not worry about me. I will be fine. Do not bother confronting Rin about my whereabouts, as he has no idea I'm leaving. Maybe one day, I can make something of myself and come back to save you from this terrible life we live...I love both of you. Yes, even you father, regardless of the awful way you treat me. Perhaps one day, you'll regret your actions and we can form something of a bond. Until that day...please take care, and do not grief over me."

Your daughter,

Iris

Iris folded up the piece of paper, and left it on her pillow. She put the quill, notebook, and ink bottle carefully into her bag. Being of lower class, there was no way she could afford such luxuries, but Rin, knowing how much she loved to write, had bought them for her. They were the only things she had left of him now...she only wished that she could get a note to Rin somehow...Iris threw her backpack over her back, "Alright..." She said, "Let's go then..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 25th June 2011, 6:19 pm

"All right," Ceilidh said.

He pushed the window open and climbed out through it. He landed lightly on the ground and looked at the house he just left. It was small and run-down; he wished there was something he could do for these people. Maybe next time he saw the earth nation royalty he could say something.

He looked around at the area. He had no idea where he was or which way the air nation was. He hoped they'd eventually be able to find a map or something.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th June 2011, 8:17 pm

[ATTN: Ceilidh]

Iris climbed out of the window after Ceilidh. He looked like he didn't know where to go, "You've never been outside the air nation before, have you?" She giggled, "I know the general direction. My mother and I have been there a few times to sell our produce. I can get us to the air nation, I think...you'll just have to know where you're going once we get there." She lead the way, walking down the road, not looking back at her home...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 1st July 2011, 1:45 pm

[ATTN: Bastian]

Minry smokes into view, appearing before Bastian in an instant. His head tilts, his eyes glow, and his hair might even be moving a little. Then again, it could be Bastian's imagination... He was going to choose Leesha, at first, but he decided that Bastian would be a little more fun. Besides, Leesha needs to be well asleep before he wakes her. That makes things all the more amusing, when they are asleep. He smiles widely, his sharp teeth shining, and says only one word:

"Hello."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st July 2011, 7:22 pm

{Attn: Minry}

Bastian hung back allowing Leesha to take point. He was able to keep an eye on her that way. They traveled along for quite a while under the cover of darkness. The travel was slow but steady. Bastian was feeling his eyes get heavy. He suddenly sees two little orbs glowing in front of him. He shakes his head and rubs his eyes. A small person comes into view. What the hell is someone else doing traveling the roads at night?

He cannot help but to worry a little bit, being in lower class clothes and all. He looks at the person in front of him. His hand on the hilt of his sword ready to be drawn at a moments notice. When he hears the person greet him, he calls out one of his own. "Well met young man. I hope you aren't traveling too far. The woods are awfully dangerous at night."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 2nd July 2011, 10:43 am

"All right, sounds good," Ceilidh replied. He walked next to her, but a little behind, and looked around at everything. It was dark out, but he could still make out the run-down houses, the skinny animals, and the hard-worked gardens. He then looked straight ahead.

After walking for a little bit, a yawn escaped from him. He didn't know how late it was, but he hadn't slept since last night. He kept walking though; Iris needed to put as much distance between them and her family as possible before they realized she was gone.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 5th July 2011, 5:00 pm

[ATTN: Bastian, Leesha]

Minry chuckles as his purple hair and trench coat do not wave in the wind. Rather, they remain still, undisturbed by the moving air and his head tilts to the side with a grin all the more mischievous.

"Bastian. I have good news for you. Or bad. I suppose that depends on how you look at it." Minry says in his smooth, playful voice, "Your target isn't in going to be in the Earth Kingdom for much longer. You'll have to change your direction."

As he speaks to him, a gold, circular medallion gleams from around his neck, catching the light that isn't there and shining in Bastian's eyes for just a moment before flickering back out. The medallion, however brief its shine was, was quite obvious in design.

The mark of the medallion is that of the overseer, an intricate design of twists and turns of vines and shading. The overseer is a being that has only been seen by the Fire Lord, Water Lord, Earth Lord, and Air Lord. As such, the symbol being seen here must be a remarkable thing.

Minry does not like to let his identity be so known, but perhaps his showing the medallion will make this traveler listen to his words and be respectful. The Overseer, after all, has more standing that the elemental lords, and rules over them with his ability to see the past, present, and future. All who hear of the Overseer know to show him the utmost respect and honesty.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 5th July 2011, 7:18 pm

{Attn: Minry, Leesha}

Bastian looks at the person standing in front of him with complete disregard until he sees it...No it can't be...The medallion. He takes a hard look at the kid standing in front of him. There is no way this kid is the Overseer. The Overseer is supposed to be dead. Yet not only does he have the medallion, but he knew of the mission.

Bastian crosses his arms "How do you know we are headed to the Earth Kingdom, sir? And if you know so much about our target then tell us exactly where to meet up with him or her. The sooner I get out of such attire, the better." Bastian is purposely vague about the details of the mission. He still cannot believe this...person standing in front of him is the Overseer.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 7th July 2011, 4:03 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Minry)

The night was a bit cold so she had taken a long cloak to cover herself. She was still wearing her ordinary high class fire nation clothes under it as she thought they would have changed at the frontier. She was surprised that Bastian had already his low class clothes though since it looked like he absolutly didn't want to wear those.

Having gotten some sleep she was a bit tired, but capable to still be going in the front. After some time of looking up in front, she didn't know why she had missed the fact that Bastian had stoped for some time. She turned her head to look and there was a small boy talking to him. Looking back she thinks ''What is he doing ?...'' as she start going toward him and the small boy.

Barging in the conversation she says ''Hey, how come you didn't tell me you were stoping, y'know so that I also know what's going on ? ....And who's that .....little boy ... ? '' she said fixing the small boy with an intense look of observation. She didn't quite see anything though.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 7th July 2011, 4:59 pm

[ATTN: Leesha, Bastian, Ceilidh, Iris]

"No time for talk!" Minry says ina sing song voice while his head tilts to the side. He grins from ear to ear, his white, sharp teeth demonstrating a threatening bite. He wisps out of sight in smoke, reappears next to him, taking Bastian's sleeve in one hand and Leesha's sleeve in the other.

Then, they all "smoke" out of view. He flies and flies until he finds the young Prince and the girl he has plans for and dumps them on top of the two as they travel. Minry didn't take the horses with him, so he hopes they don't mind...

He appears in above the pile of people in smoke, laughing away at the rough, amusing landing. Still, he only winks at the Prince and smokes out of view with one last, sharp smile.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th July 2011, 5:18 pm

{ATTN: Leesha, Ceilidh, Iris}

Bastian was relieved when he saw the boy disappear. However that didn't last too long as he felt him grab his arm.

The next thing he knew he was landing on two other travelers. "What the HELL!" He stands up and dusts himself off. He looks down at the two unknown travelers. He recognizes one of them as...The Air Nation Prince. He takes a second glance at him and his companion. She was obviously a lower class citizen. He rolls his eyes at her and bows at the prince. "Please excuse our sudden intrusion, your majesty. My companion and I are on a mission and were brought here by...." He stopped himself. He didn't want them to think he was crazy.

He stand up looks at the prince, totally ignoring the young lady with him. "By any chance do you know where we are my Lord? I don't mean to be rude but time is of the essence for my mission."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 7th July 2011, 5:42 pm

[ATTN: Iris, Bastian, Leesha]

Ceilidh was walking along, not paying attention to much beside the fact that he was becoming dreadfully sleepy. Suddenly, something heavy landed on him, flattening him to the ground. A voice yelled out, and the weight quickly got off him.

"Wha...?" Ceilidh asked as he slowly got up.

It turned out to be two people, one Ceilidh recognized as the Fire Nation's diplomat's son. He'd only met him a couple times, but he remembered him clearly as being very stuck up. Since these two had fallen out of the sky, Ceilidh figured it must have been Minry at work again.

The guy immediately bowed and started referring to Ceilidh as "Lord", which annoyed him. There went his freedom. He sighed and listened to what he had to say.

"It's okay," Ceilidh said. "We're in the Earth Nation right now, though me and my friend are heading for the Air Nation. And please, just call me Ceilidh."
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top