Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Reign Role-Play

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elemental Reign Role-Play - Page 20 Empty Elemental Reign Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 20th July 2011, 10:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

As a war is threatening to begin within the five nations of Mezzo, Fire, Water, Air, and Earth, a dark cloud moves into the sky slowly, covering the sky for days and nights, hiding the, sun, moon, and stars. As of yet, no one has been able to discern why this has occurred for the past two moon spans, but it is believed by some to be a bad omen.

Fear begins to grow among the general populations and patience begins to wear thin as suspected Fire Nation becomes less and less popular as the loved ones of the other three elemental nations are mysteriously found dead. Although there has yet to be solid proof of the Fire Nation's guilt, the populace becomes more and more sure of it, anyhow.

The overall nations are governed by the Mezzo, but the Air, Earth, and Water Nations are growing thin with their tolerance of the Mezzo's slow and unsuccessful attempts to find evidence against their foe. As such, more controversies stir up into the region as the Mezzo Nation must try to be neutral and prevent a war that seems more and more inevitable as each day passes....
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Elemental Reign Role-Play - Page 20 Empty Re: Elemental Reign Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 10th September 2011, 11:51 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

Minry looks up at the sound of Ares knocking. He smiles broadly, then, and gestures to the group to come over as he stands to introduce Baren.

"Hello, friends!" Minry says with greeting, "This is Baren. Introduce yourselves, will you? This is someone you'll be working with, after all."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 10th September 2011, 11:58 pm

(ATTN : Ares, Minry, Xander, All, Open)

Minry turned serious and it made Baren rather wondering what was going on. Before he could ask anything, the overseer told him to hold on for a moment and had such a weird daze for a long time. ''Creeeepy....'' He thought looking at him.

Baren then turned to the door being sure he heard something, but couldn't help to keep on looking at the dazing Minry... Till his look came back to normal and there was also a knock on the door wich confirmed what he heard before. He waited however for Minry to answer. It was then that he greeted the group and introduce Baren.

However.... someone in the lot made him totally over react. He point at Xander with a totally surprised face. ''UHHHHHHHHHHH?! YOU LOOK LIKE TWINS ! .... Except that... your hairs are black, but.... Whaaaat ?!... ''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th September 2011, 12:09 am

{Attn: All}

Xander followed the group at the rear. He is impressed with Ares' fire skill. He enters the balcony to see the Overseer with a strange man. The man, Baren is definitely not first upper class. He is talking about seeing his twin. Xander nods at the man "You must have met my cousin, Bastian. Our mothers were sisters. Pleasure to meet you. I am Xander, son of the Fire Nation Diplomat." He does not say anything to the Overseer, not trusting his words at this time. He has learned not to speak in anger.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 11th September 2011, 12:15 am

[ATTN: Baren, all]

"Uh, hi Baren," Ares said hesitantly after Baren had an outburst at Xander. "I'm Ares, a prince of the Fire Nation. Glad to meetcha."

Ares wondered how much Xander looked like this cousin that he was talking about. It was enough to make this Baren guy freak, anyway. He also wondered where Minry had dug this guy up from and how he was supposed to help them.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 11th September 2011, 12:16 am

"Speaking of which," Minry replies, "Xander....I just had a rough run-in with that cousin of yours. Did you know that he's verbally violent when being protective over a lady? It's quite an interesting observation..."

Minry laughs for a moment, but says nothing and waits for he others to introduce themselves.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th September 2011, 12:24 am

{Attn: Overseer, Open}

Xander raises his eyebrow. The Overseer hasn't spoken much to him at all, and now he is speaking of Bastian. "Well he is known for his rash behavior, and is very chivalrous when it comes to the ladies." Xander knows the reason why Bastian acts that way, but it is not his place to disclose that.

Xander then takes a seat, relieved to get off his foot. He didn't want to admit it out loud, but it was throbbing the whole time. He only hopes they get a little bit of a chance to rest.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 11th September 2011, 12:26 am

(ATTN : Xander, Ares, all, Open)

''Oh now I see... And yes I met him on some weird circonstance...w-wait son of diplomat ? .... Does that mean he's also a high class diplomat ? .... Because I don't think I get why he was where he was with a middle class armor....'' Baren said all confused.

He then look at the little boy and reply ''P-prince ?... Wow that's amazing to be on a journey at your age boy ! Hi Ares!''

Turning to Minry wondering what he was talking about and then having a little light ''Wait.... you don't mean it was for this hawt fury lady Leesha ? ... I dunno I got a feeling he sure was protective of her. '' He said without really thinking.

''As some of you may wonder how I got here....Let's say I've helped on a battle .... and got smoked away from there to here by.... Min-ry?... Is it ? .. I am a hunter of the Mezzo capital, my oncle friend have a shop that sells meat and medication. I hunt those things normally. Anyways nice to meet you all!'' He said smiling.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th September 2011, 12:47 am

{Attn Baren, all}

Xander looks at Baren puzzled "You must have the wrong guy. Bastian would never lower himself to wear middle class armor. He has his own set of armor to wear. And if by Leesha you mean Master Daighre's daughter, well Bastain never spoke much about her. She is a beautiful young lady though, not 'hawt' as you put it." Xander can already tell he does not like this uncouth man.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 11th September 2011, 1:06 am

(ATTN : Xander, All , Open)

''No no no I asure you it was him, he more then one people said his name. Like I said I have no idea how he got to there or how his bond with Leesha went up. But maybe the overseer can say more if he feel like it ?.... I mean he was with them in the battle to begin with, so I guess he works for him.'' He said trying to find logic answers.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 11th September 2011, 10:33 am

Minry chuckles at their conversation, shaking his head as if he were disappointed about something.

"Bastian is wearing armor that I gave him." Minry says, "He found it in his best interest to wear it, no matter the social ranking behind it."

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th September 2011, 11:46 am

{Attn: Minry, Baren, Open}

"Well that explains the armor, Overseer. If you gave it to him, he would be honored to wear it." Xander turns his attention to Baren. "Well considering that Leesha is fire nation and the granddaughter of the best sword instructors in the said nation; he probably feels compelled to protect her. He is the same as I, our promise is binding and we take our commitments very seriously.

Which reminds me, Overseer, what is it that you desire of our group here? Certainly it wasn't purely for your amusement, although I must admit the labyrinth was a good test of our skills."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 11th September 2011, 12:08 pm

(ATTN : Xander, Minry, Open)

''Woah that is impressive, although when I saw her fight she wasn't using a sword, I take it her grandfather showed her an other style as well and she prefered that one maybe ? '' He smiled and continued ''And she sure hit hard ! '' Baren said remembering the hit he took from her when she told him to put on some clothes.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 14th September 2011, 7:29 pm

Minry opens his mouth to speak when a young boy walks in, a concerned look on his face. He looks from the group to Minry before actually speaking.

"Lord Von Chrest," He says, "I don't need to tell you what you already know..."

"No, you don't, Ben. Thank you for your assistance." Minry answers kindly, "Now, go ahead and watch Iris for me, will you? Be sure to choose a different image, okay? Don't be so helpless this time."

"Of course, My Lord." Ben says with a smile, "I'll be sure to help out."

With that, Ben bows his head to the group and walks out quickly. Minry sighs with what sounds like disappointment and looks to Juri and Fai. His expression is grim and he shakes his head with a look of dread in his eyes.

"It seems that I cannot have your assistance in this matter anymore," Minry says to the two, not really specifying who he is speaking to, "I'll just have to take you somewhere where you'll be safer."

Minry smokes out of view, appears between the two ladies, and disappears, taking them with him. When he returns a few minutes later, he looks annoyed.

"That woman knows how to scream." Minry says with bitterness, stepping back out onto his balcony. "Now....where were we? Ah yes!

I suppose I should tell you what we're going to be doing, shouldn't I? You may all take a seat, if you'd like."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 14th September 2011, 7:32 pm

[ATTN: All]

Ares just watched as Minry took Juri and Fai and disappeared. When he returned, he made a remark that gave Ares chills. When offered a seat, he quickly sat down and waited to hear what Minry had to say.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 14th September 2011, 7:36 pm

(ATTN : Minry, Open)

''You sure like to smoke people away don't you ?! Haha ! Were you scared I could flirt the pretty ladies ?.... Althought there's still one left !'' He said doing a wink to the princess.

''So, coming back to the point we were at...'' Baren said taking back his seat. ''Why were I and the others summoned here ?...''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th September 2011, 7:37 pm

Xander was already seated. He looks up in shock when both Fai and Juri disappeared with the Overseer. He remembers his promise to her Uncle. He looks at Minry with concern and a bit of anger on his face. "What did you do to them. I promised to protect Mr Wakapa I would protect his neice. Besides isn't she the Avatar?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 14th September 2011, 7:53 pm

Minry chuckles again, shaking his head at Xander, this time. "You are a lot like your cousin, Xander. I just finished from listening to his screams over a young lady not to long ago, myself. It seems you are both extremely protective.

Do not worry, if anyone can protect the Avatar, it is I."

Minry begins to levitate in the air, crossing his legs as he does so. His clothes now switch into a black shirt and pants, his hair turning a bright blue for just a moment before turning back to purple. His eyes remain the same bright yellow during this process, but his teeth return to a normal, flat shape for just a moment, as well, then returning to their sharp form.

Minry clears his throat. "So....tell me. What do you all think of the Avatar? No, let me rephrase that. What do you think of the fact that our current Avatar will be dead in a little less than nine months?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 14th September 2011, 8:01 pm

(ATTN : Minry, Open)

''Hum... so like one of those two girls was the avatar ? ... Woah never would have guessed ! But what do you mean she will be dead in a little less than nine months ? ... '' Baren said not really understanding what was going on.

''As for what I think of the avatar, many Mezzo hate it, but I don't really care, avatar, no avatar it's just someone that is living like all of us isn't ?... I won't get angry at someone for something they did not choose to be.'' He said looking serious.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th September 2011, 8:03 pm

"I don't know, Overseer. I mean the current Avatar's reputation is in the toilet. I am more interested in what you want us to do about it? It is unfair to have the reputation of the current Avatar pass on to an innocent being. However there isn't much time to change people's opinion." Xander looks over at Ares. He is glad that Ares knows nothing of his father. For the Fire Lord will not be happy with this development.

Last edited by xenolion on 14th September 2011, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 14th September 2011, 8:11 pm

[ATTN: Minry, all]

"Uh, I dunno," Ares said. "Juri was nice to me, so I guess I'd be sad."

He didn't know where the Overseer was going with this. He didn't really know that much about the position of Avatar itself, having lived on the streets his whole life. He'd never really thought about it before.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 14th September 2011, 8:24 pm

Minry shrugs, "Well, I am going to be straight with you. The Avatar will die, soon and when she does, a young baby will be born. That child will be the new Avatar.

I, Minrai Von Chrest, have seen the fate, duty, and defiance of this child. With this knowledge, I know that the Avatar must be born into a world where the Avatar is respected and relied upon to keep balance between the nations, as it once was many centuries ago.

It is not a myth, the world we lived in. It was real and it can be real again. You are all going to make it real again. I chose you because you have greatness in you. If anyone can find greatness in a being, it is I.

Do you understand?"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 14th September 2011, 8:30 pm

(ATTN : Minry)

''Hum, looks interesting, yet like Xander said here, it will be hard to just change people opinion. How do we do that ?'' Baren said still rather clueless of why he was chosen for this, but thinking of it as just a part of daily adventure.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 14th September 2011, 8:31 pm

[ATTN: Minry, all]

What Minry said seemed like a monumental task to Ares. He looked around at the others in his group, then back to Minry.

"I guess so," Ares said hesitantly. "But how are we supposed to do that if the Avatar isn't even with us anymore? Where did you take her?"
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 14th September 2011, 9:52 pm

"Ha!" Minry scoffs, "We don't need the real Avatar to make the Avatar look good. What we need is an ideal being to play the part. And I have just the person. In fact, I'll go get her now. Be right baaack!"

Minry's voice fades as he smokes out of view with a wink at the group. When he returns, a woman is with him, looking frazzled and confused to the extreme. Minry laughs.

"Everyone, this is Ms. Piper," Minry says with child-like glee, "Ms. Piper, this is the group that you'll be working with. Since you'll be working for the Overseer, your parents will be temporarily taking care of your store for you while you're away."

Minry makes no effort to hide his bright, yellow eyes, his purple hair, or his sharp teeth. Instead, he chooses to show his true appearance to the lady as he yanks her from her home.

"Don't worry about friends or family," Minry goes on, as if this were all normal, "I made sure that they each receive an explanatory letter with my Overseer's Symbol on it. Also, you're going to be my new Avatar. From here on out, everyone call her the Avatar!"
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 14th September 2011, 10:17 pm

[ATTN: Minry, All]

Roxanne, awestruck, just stood and stared at the strange man and at these people now sitting around her. As the strange man spoke, she was still trying to process what was going on and didn't really take in much of what he said. However, the word "Overseer" stuck, and she finally came to her senses to hear the last few words.

"Wait, what!?" she yelled. "Just what the hell is going on?! You're the Overseer... and I'm... the Avatar?!"

This... this isn't right! Roxanne thought. I'm just supposed to run a store... I can't be the Avatar! This must be some sort of mistake!

Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top