Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Elements Role-Play

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War of Elements Role-Play - Page 2 Empty Re: War of Elements Role-Play

Post by xenolion 9th November 2011, 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

{Attn: All}

While Minry distracts the dragon slayers by using his illusion magic and swooping around them being what some may call annoying. Bastian and Xander inch their way closer to the approaching army. Xander keeps up a fire barrier as Bastian launches fireballs at the archers. The few arrow that make through are stopped by Bastian's armor. Xander smirks at his cousin "Not bad for middle class armor."

Iris stays back. She is half looking for a glimpse of Rin, even after all everything she wants to talk to him. She stomps on the ground pouring her anger in every step. She flings the chunks of earth at the approaching army. At least her emotions have some good use. An arrow falls in front of her close enough that she feels the heat, but she presses on not caring. She is not a fragile being that needed to be catered to.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 17th November 2011, 6:45 pm

{Attn: Jessiah, Open}

The General watches the fighters. He sees a group re enter the stronghold and one go off on her own. He also sees that there is only one protecting Iris. He commands his elite soldiers to move in and capture her. He instructs them not to kill her. Before doing that he sends little teams to distract the other groups.

The Elite Forces surround Jessiah and Iris. The first ones move in and attack/distract Jessiah. The remaining team sneak attacks Iris.

Iris was busy concentrating on her earth force to notice anyone approaching. She suddenly feels tugging behind her and a cloth on her face. She was unconscious shortly after that. The Elite soldier throws her over his shoulder and runs off while the others are distracted.

Bastian and Xander are still fighting together. They notice the the enemies are changing direction. They are storming the front doors. Which were left open. "Damn it" Bastian curses. He turns to the stronghold as a stream of water strikes him from behind, knocking him to the ground. He gets up and spins around finding the water bender. He approaches the young lady, drawing his swords.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 17th November 2011, 8:15 pm

[ATTN: All]

Lylishae had been keeping an eye on the General of the army as she continued her attacks. When she saw him give the command for some of his soldiers to go after Iris, she tried to fly over there as fast as she could, but by the time she got there the soldiers had already captured her.

Lylishae let out a great roar as she flew overhead. She dove down close to the soldiers and then flew back up, hoping to scare them into letting Iris go. She then turned her attention to the General, whom she blew some fire at.

Ares and Ceilidh became more and more swamped by enemies. They had ended up standing back to back, using their elements in all directions, but the effort was beginning to wear them out.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 17th November 2011, 11:01 pm

(ATTN : Open, Iris)

Leesha was fighting more guards along with Minry by her side, keeping her from harm and often confusing and distracting the soldiers she was fighting. However eventually she saw a soldier run with Iris unconcious. She gasp and yell out ''IRIS!'' , but before she could move out, soldiers that look to be Elites came in her way. ''Greaaat... Is it me or you guys look a lil bit more tough.... Still... Get out of my WAY !'' She said, starting to rush toward one of them and they both starting to exchange hits.

In the meanwhile Minry grins and make some... mini leeshas appear and run into the army. Although it was quite a big flood and they were running straight for the soldier keeping Iris. some of them got on the poor guy legs and some others tried to make him loose balance.

''WHAT THE... Who are these lil kids that look all the sa- '' Bang ! A little Leesha hit the guy in the face while a flood of others were pulling on Iris to get her. However small like they were, they had a bit of trouble to pull her alone. At least the soldier had stoped to advance ?

Leesha finished a hit on one of the Elite and turned back to minry angry and embarassed at the same time ''WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?!!!!!!!!!!!''

With a toothy grin, he shake his shoulders and say ''I know, Leesha dear, they are quite precious.''

''UGH! '' One of the elite sended a rock to her and she turned to make it explodes punching it. ''I swear one of these days I'll get him.'' Leesha thought to herself angrily as she continued to exchange hits with the elites.

(Minry line was sended by Leah ! ... Mini leeshas minions also her idea ! XD)

(ATTN : Roxanne, Kieran)

Baren see Kieran remove his plate and looking like he was in pain. ''Did they get your shoulder or something ?... Sadly I don't think I'll be able to do much about this one. '' He then look down to see if there was anything coming their way and... as he didn't think they would be coming so soon, he gasp. ''Well friend, looks like I'll have to quickly patch it up just so that it's not as messy. We have a flood of visitors that just entered. '' He told Kieran with a smile.

''I'll put some bandages pretty tight so that it doesn't bleed too much, although I'll go downstairs to try to get their attention. You should rest a bit and fight only if you're forced to. '' He do his best to clean the wound fast with the water roxanne brought him and then roll bandages around Kieran's leg. They were really tight and Baren hoped it wasn't hurting too much.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 18th November 2011, 3:23 pm

Iris Open

Jessiah grits her teeth as a Fire bender attacks her from in front of her. Hes distracting her while the rest of the group closes in on her cutting her off from Iris. Damn it she thinks to herself. She spits out the side of her mouth and opens a special container that all water nation army benders keep on them full of water. She dodges his fire attack but is hit on her right leg with some fire. It stings and burns but its nothing that he feels with her water attack. She grins with pain but keeps her cool.

A mezzo sword fighter is attacking her from the front now. While hes keeping her busy with hand to hand combat, an earth bender is creeping up behind her. Shes busy slashing and hacking wearing him down when she notices that they have knocked Iris out cold and have her.

"IRIS!!" Before she can finish off the mezzo fighter, the earth bender behind her uses his bending skills to throw a large piece of earth at her. It hits her in her head and she sees stars before her eyes. She has a long gash on the back of her head and shes bleeding from it.

The mezzo fighter is quite mad that she had been such a problem for him at hand to hand combat. He knows that if the earth bender had not stepped in he would have died.

"Stupid woman. I hope you die a harsh death!" He starts to stab her when the earth bender stops him from doing so.

"Come on We came to get what we wanted I'm pretty sure shes dead come on!"

They run off with the group that has iris leaving Jessiah there on the ground bleeding and out cold.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 18th November 2011, 5:42 pm

The general sees Lylishae approaching. He quickly puts up an earth barrier around himself. Just in time, he could still feel the heat from her attack through the barrier. He waits a few moments before putting a crack in the barrier. He sees the dragon far above him and releases the barrier completely.

He scans the remaining troops and sees one of the remaining dragon slayers. He commands the young lady to fire at the dragon. She acquires her target and fires her weapon. She watches as it just scrapes the dragon.

~~~~~

The trooper carries Iris away from the fighting swiftly. However as he crosses the battlefield, he is swarmed by miniature people. He trips dropping Iris hard, and lands on her. If she wasn't already unconscious, she would have been.

He is about to attack when an earthen shield springs up around both him and the girl. There are some on the mini fighters trapped in with him. He dispatches them with ease.

~~~~~

Xander and Bastian cut through the enemies when they notice the crowd getting lighter. They look around at the 'fleeing' army. Are they retreating? They look around and do a headcount of their teammates. They see Ceilidh and Ares, Minry and Leesha, then the see Jessiah on the ground. She is still surrounded by some troops. "Damn!" Bastian yells and turns to rush over there.

Xander taps his shoulder. He points off in the distance. It seems the remaining troops are assembling around an earthen mound. "That is not natural. Maybe we should check it out."

Bastian shakes his head. "First Jessiah, then the mound." He doesn't give Xander a chance to retort as he races over. His anger fuels him as he slices through the troops still near Jessiah. He bends down to her. "Stay down Jessiah, I have you covered."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 19th November 2011, 3:32 pm

[ATTN: General]

Although the dragon slayer only grazed her, Lylishae let out a roar anyway, more to scare the enemies than anything. She then dove down out of the sky straight at the general and unleashed a much more intense stream of flame at him.

[ATTN: Baren, Roxanne]

Kieran cringed when Baren tied the bandage tightly, but he was used to this kind of thing. After Baren was done, Kieran began to work at his plate to try to work the dent out. When he fixed it to his satisfaction, he slipped it back on. His shoulder still ached, but since the plate wasn't pushing on it anymore he figured he could work with it.

He stood up and tested his leg. It hurt like hell, but Baren had done a pretty good job on it. He then made his way out of the room and back to the fight.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th November 2011, 5:43 pm

{Attn: Lylishae, open}

The dragon slayer hears Lylishae roar, like that would scare her. She is used to being around dragons and killing them. She is one of the best in her training. She sees the dragon swooop down towards the General and calls out to him. She cannot protect the General as the dragon attacks him. She fires her weapon again at the despicable creature.

A water shield pops up in time around the General. He is not unscathed though. The fire attack was just too intense. The water bender keeps the water shield up until the dragon starts to fly away. He races over to the General who is covered in burns. He immediately tries to heal them. "Get the girl in the mound. The orders are on my horse. You must finish this for me." The General looks up at the water bender before passing out.

The earthen mound disappears and the Elite soldier picks up his charge once again. He races off with her towards the General. The earth bender intercepts, telling him the General's command. The Elite Soldier nods and takes off again.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 20th November 2011, 12:11 am

(ATTN : Open, Bastian, Xander, Jessiah)

Seeing how the plan of the mini leeshas didn't work. Leesha glare back at Minry. But she didn't have much time to argue since the elites were keeping her busy. In between attacks she noticed the soldier moving away and couldn't help but curse under her breath.

After a few minutes, fighting off what seemed to be one of the last of the few elites that were on her with difficulties, however you could say that Minry pretty much got her covered and it was giving her an advantage. The earthbender was shooting her rocks, however, seeing that she had Minry's barriers, she rushed in like a bull would jumped up and kicked him hard with both fire power and gravity one. ''That was for Iris, jerk !!!!''

She then notice that Jessiah looked to be down along with Bastian and Xander protecting further away. Leesha rushed to them. ''Is Jessia-'' Before she could finish her line of concern... Minry healed Jessiah and had a toothy grin like always.

With a sigh she say ''Nevermind then... Although the situation is critical. They got Iris and they were heading to that mound which by the way just closed. I believe we'll have to fight off everything that's left and then .... need roxanne for some earth bending...''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th November 2011, 3:07 pm

Minry Bastian Xander Open

Jessiah woke and Minry was standing over her. He had obviously healed her. She would owe the Overseer for what he had done for her. She looks around and sees Bastian and Xander not far from her fighting.

She gets up and quickly grabs her ax. "Thanks Minry I owe you one!" she said. She quickly is between both Xander and Bastian.

"I hope you saved a few of the vagabonds for me!" she said grinning.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th November 2011, 3:25 pm

Bastian keeps an eye on the mound, while keeping an eye Jessiah. He smirks at the little Leesha army as they take on the retreating army. He has to wonder why they are retreating? They seem to be assembling around the mound. Then he sees a dragon swoop down and shoot fire. Bastian's eyes follow the attack and sees that the dragon is attacking the General of all people. He looks back at Jessiah, hearing her. "Stay and protect Leesha." He commands and runs off to the General.

Xander sees his cousin rush off. He goes after the mound watching it as it crumbles revealing the soldier. The soldier has Iris over his shoulder. He races off to intercept him and possibly get Iris back.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 20th November 2011, 4:04 pm

(ATTN : Jessiah, Bastian, Xander, Open)

Leesha cursed under her breath. ''Sheesh I already have a freaking stalker protecting me.'' She told in a void as Bastian and Xander were already off.

''No offence Jessiah, but I think I should go fight in there. ''

(ATTN : Kieran, Roxanne)

''Well... I see you're still up for a fight, do be careful though, I may not be able to have your back depending on the number. As for you Roxanne, do some earth magic if you feel like it or whatever you feel you should be going. Just don't die ! Same goes for you Kieran.'' Baren said as he got out of the room with him, ready for a bit of melee.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st November 2011, 8:59 pm

Bastian Leesha Open

Bastian had told Jessiah to stay with Leesha. She could do that with no problem.

"I got you Bastian!" she said as she hacked her way over to Leesha. She was not having it though.

"Come on Leesha Don't argue with the man Let me do as he says." she said as she kicked a man back into a large ball of fire coming at her. She ducked as she picked her shield up using it to easily defect blows from the fighters.

"Leesha where you go I will follow!"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st November 2011, 9:53 pm

{Attn: Open}

Bastian races over to the General as he gets back up on his feet. The water bender healed his wounds quite effectively which is why the General kept him close. Bastian draws his sword and swipes it at the General. The General is quick and blocks it.

The sword fight commences between the two, both are extremely skilled with their swords and to the onlookers it looks like a deadly choreographed fight. Back and forth they battle only getting minor cuts which the armor is able to withstand.

Both fighters are also weary from the battle, which shows in their abilities. The General is impressed with the young man, surely he has been in a battle before. He can tell the young man is an embodiment of his element, and hopes to use that against him. "Give it up young man, I am only after the girl. Who by the way is already in my possession. I don't want to kill you for nothing."

"You will have Iris over my dead body!" Bastian exclaims, lighting his sword on fire. The General also uses his element and adds a thick earthen shell to his sword. It is a little harder to swing, but the impact is improved.

~~~~~~~~~~

Xander is a bit sneakier with is pursuit as he catches up to the Elite soldier. He throws up a fire shield in front of him "You aren't going anywhere! I am warning you, release the girl, or I will kill you."

The Elite solider laughs. "Well at the very least this shall be entertaining." He drops Iris and draws his axe and shield. "Don't worry I shall make your death quick."

Xander changes his fire wall to a shell protecting Iris. He then gets to work on the guard. Xander's difficulty has always been fighting someone with a shield. However his reach is more then the guard's axe. Xander is also more agile than the guard who not only had to worry about attacking, but blocking. The soldier is tough, but not as much as the general. Xander does not allow himself to be distracted by his cousin's battle.

He has had enough of the battle. Both combatants circle one another waiting for the other to strike. Xander then smiles remembering the technique Master Daighre taught him. He looks at the soldier and does the first move, twists around for the second move, builds up strength with the third one. The soldier loses his shield as Xander goes into the sky. He falls to the ground, his sword going through the Elite soldier like butter. Xander pulls his sword from the man, and dissolves the barrier around Iris.

~~~~~~

Bastian will not admit it, but the General is stronger than him. His battle experience begins to show with his stamina. The General smirks at him, knowing the youth does not have battle experience. He does not have the stamina as the General does. The General calls out "I am impressed, but have you had enough?"

Bastian glares at him. "I will not stop until you do."

The General nods. He appreciates the youth's enthusiasm. He swings his club like sword hitting Bastian. Although it is not doing any noticeable injuries, Bastian knows he will have bruises. The General knocks his katana away. Bastian looks away for a brief moment, which is all the General needs to swing his club full strength against Bastian's head. Bastian falls to the ground unconscious blood trickling from his head.

Xander was checking on Iris. Her poor body was covered with bruises, he only hopes the baby she is carrying is ok. Then he hears a loud crack. His head turns in time to see the General finishing his swing and Bastian falling to the ground. Before he could think he runs over to the General and impales him with his katana.

He looks down at his cousin "NNNNOOOO BASTIAN!!" He falls to his knees. "Oh please don't be dead." He puts his fingers along Bastian's neck feeling a pulse. "BAREN, ROXANNE!" He screams. "WE NEED YOUR HELP HERE!"

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 21st November 2011, 10:26 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Lylishae pulled up and away quickly so as to dodge the dragon slayer. While she was up there, though, the battle took a turn with the general being impaled by Xander, but Bastian had been seriously injured.

Minrai, where are you? Bastian needs your help! she thought.

[ATTN: Iris, Open]

Kieran made it outside and joined the fray once again. As he fought, he heard yelling nearby that sounded like it came from Bastian or Xander. He then came across Iris lying on the ground and moved to stand over her, fighting off anyone who came near.

Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 22nd November 2011, 4:41 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Xander, Jessiah. Open)

''Tch... Fine, though I hope you're ready for more action, cause i'm charging in !'' Leesha said advancing before even giving a chance to Jessiah to speak. Fighting any soldiers that were in the way to reduce the number and also to pass all her latests frustrations on them.

Minry was of course still following her like glue giving her a few comments here and there which she just wanted to bite at like always. At some point a soldier almost made it to her and she was about to turn, but a few mini leeshas jumped on him hiding his view and all. A mini removed her hands last second from the eyes of the man only to receive a high kick in the face by Leesha herself.

''How's that, ugly ? ...'' She said as the few mini started to spread onto some others. Leesha did the same till she could hear some screaming about Bastian being hurt, she gasp and rush in slashing any guards in her way. ''BAAASsstiaaaaaan !!!'' She exclaimed as she came just beside him and xander. Minry arrived just behind her and she looked back at him. ''Look I know you hate the guy, but you got to help him ! Pleaseee !'' Leesha looked like she was about to cry just from looking at him like this.

Minry heal Bastian and look at Leesha with a smile as he reply "If I disliked him, good lady, he'd be dead with the rest of our enemies." The injury of his head was now fully healed.

Leesha smile back to him and say. ''I see... Thank you Minry.''

Minry wink back at her and she keep her smile for a few seconds, till she get up and glare at the general who was still standing. With an angry tone she tell him ''Youu.... I'll make you pay for that.... dearly... '' She was ready to fight him anytime as she got a small thought of Bastian whoe was still on the ground. ''Bastian, please be okay...''

(ATTN : Kieran, Roxanne, Open)

''Well looks like he's already fine and back on the battlefield, Miss roxanne, soldiers are in the place so be careful, I'll switch to melee and sneak attack them till they discover me. '' He said to her with a smile and added ''And don't worry, everything will be fine !'' He went downstairs and started to check on his prays, ready to sneak them.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 22nd November 2011, 6:43 pm

[ATTN: Baren, Open]

"O-okay," Roxanne said. She knew she needed to get out there and help any way she could, but the possibility of encountering soldiers made her nervous. After Baren went downstairs, Roxanne followed. She saw that he was attempting a sneak attack, so she stayed behind him at a reasonable distance to keep from getting involved in a fight.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd November 2011, 7:05 pm

{Attn: Open}

Xander stays by Bastian's side ignoring everyone else. His mind flashbacks to the attack when he was younger. "Bastian, stay with me, you hear." Bastian's blood gets onto his hands. Xander barely hears the others approach. He can sense Leesha next to him. He stands up and looks at Bastian's blood in his hand. He looks down at Bastian, still passed out. He looks over at Minry with a dejected look, then walks away not saying anything to anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The General finally falls to the ground, having bled from the wound the Xander gave to him. Shortly thereafter the soldiers outside stopped fighting. The wonder around the battlefield slowly making their way back to their camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bastian slowly opens his eyes. His head wounds are healed, but his body still feels the effects of being battered around by the General. He sits up slowly. "What the hell hit me?" He tries to stretch out his arms which ache. He remembers the actions that preceded this. "Shit the battle...Iris!! Where is she? Is she safe?" He shoots up into a standing position...and regrets is as dizziness washes over him.

~~~~~~~~~
{Attn those inside the Compound}

The soldiers inside of the compound do not know the General is dead, so they continue their assault. There are a few which act as decoys to distract from others. The decoys confront both Baren and Roxanne.

The others start to place explosives at strategic areas. They light the fuses on a few of them and run off to set some more....
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 22nd November 2011, 7:23 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Xander, Jessiah)

Just then, the general started to collapse from the wound he had gotten earlier. ''I see he was breathing his last... '' She then see Bastian wake up and get up too fast. Seeing how he didn't seem well she go back to him and hold him before he fall. ''Bastian ! Are you okay ?! ....And yes... Kieran is protecting her right now.... however you need to take it easy...'' Leesha told him worried.

(ATTN : Roxanne, Open)

Baren started to act and shooted knives at some soldiers here and there, going in between buildings. ''Something is wrong... I swear some of them aren't moving normally.... beside I'm sure I saw way more then this get inside....'' He thought to himself when suddenly a soldier came out saying ''FOUND HIM !'' And then all of them started to go toward them.

Lucky enough, he was handling things pretty well dodging and trying to get attack against his oponents. He receive a few hits and cuts here and there, but it was nothing serious.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 22nd November 2011, 7:48 pm

[ATTN: Baren, Open]

The place actually seemed pretty quiet as Baren went about his business. However, it didn't last long. As Baren fought, Roxanne took a few steps back; she felt bad that she couldn't really help him. She noticed a soldier begin to charge toward the fray, so she used her earth bending powers to raise up a small part of the stone floor in front of him. His foot caught on it and he fell on his face.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 22nd November 2011, 9:07 pm

Ares and Ceilidh were both bleeding from various injuries and about ready to collapse from fighting for so long. However, just as they thought they couldn't go any longer, the soldiers began to leave. The pair had no idea what was going on elsewhere, but they were so relieved that the fighting was over that they both fell to their knees.

"That... was intense..." Ares said between breaths. He wiped away the blood from a cut on his cheek.

"Yeah..." was all Ceilidh could say in response.

[ATTN: Iris, Open]

After the enemies had begun to leave, Kieran put his sword away and bent down and carefully lifted Iris into his arms. She didn't appear to be hurt from what he could tell at the moment, but maybe Baren or someone would have to check her over.

Lylishae saw the general finally fall, and then Minry healed Bastian. The soldiers seemed lost without their leader and had begun to go back to their camp. Before going back to the group, however, she decided to fly over and keep an eye on the retreating army, just in case.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd November 2011, 10:00 pm

((ooc: Sorry about the long posts everyone. I had to cover a lot of crap.)))

Bastian gets a little lightheaded and falls back on Leesha. He tries to keep a strong front. "I am fine, just stood up too quickly." He closes his eyes seeing stars. "You said Kieran has Iris?" His eyes snap open and he looks in her direction. "Well look like the scum can act decent now and again. Or could it be that my mannerisms are rubbing off on the asshole?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander's mind is blank as he makes his way back to the stronghold. He cannot believe he failed to protect a family member once again. When everything calms down, he will have a talk with Overseer. He does not want to fail Him. He leans against the wall of the stronghold when he hears an explosion! He feels the vibration on the thick wall. "SHIT." He doesn't think twice as he runs inside.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 22nd November 2011, 10:53 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, everyone around)

''Take it easy, the army started to leave anyway.'' Leesha told him with a smile that quickly turned into a sigh. ''Please Bastian... he did his best into this battle too and got badly hurt himself ... so give him a chance would you ? ''

''Still even I am quite exausted... should we move back to the base or ?...'' She asked Bastian and the others who were still around.

(ATTN : Xander, Roxanne)

Baren had quite a lot of sparring with soldiers, but really was starting to wonder why their number was so low. Not to mention it didn't look to be the top soldiers either.... more like low ranks. He then started move from one place to an other to look around at the same time as fighting. When he moved close to one room close to the entrance though, it exploded. Baren flew off a few meters further and received a piece of wood into his chest.

He was on the ground for almost a minute and soldiers had started to get close to him when he start to get back up on his feet.

''Woaah !... How can he be standing ?! ...'' One of them exclaimed.

''Sim...ple... Cause ... I hate when we copy my style ! And... you're going down for th-'' Just then he cough some blood, however even though it sure was a close one, he was lucky. The sharp piece of wood had gone more on the side of his right shoulder and didn't touch any organs.

''Ah ! Get him ! He can barely stand.'' An other said.

''Barely stand...oh but... far from that, especially when someone steal my explosive style !!!! You copy cats !'' He said as he started to advance only to stop and take a deep breath. ''Why don't you come at me now ? '' He said as he was obviously cocky and arrogant.

Just then Xander arrive and Baren say ''Watch your step man... these bastard copied my style and placed explo....sive everywhe..re. '' He had a serious look and was doing his best to keep his breathing stable. ''Missy is still around, though... I hope she's okay...'' He added still looking serious and glaring at the soldiers.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiseki 23rd November 2011, 10:14 pm

[ATTN: Baren, Xander]

Roxanne tried to keep her distance from Baren's fight, but the group began to move away from her. She didn't want to become separated, so she began to follow. However, before she could get too far, she heard someone behind her. Roxanne turned around just in time and held up her shield, blocking the soldier's sword. He didn't appear to be extremely skilled, thankfully, because she had to time put some distance between them and draw her dagger. She stared him down, trying not to seem as intimidated as she was.

Suddenly, an explosion rang through the air, and Roxanne instinctively looked in the direction from which it seemed to originate; the direction Baren had just gone. She turned around again to see the soldier charging at her, a smirk on his face. She managed to avoid his attack, and she began to get a bad feeling about what that explosion meant.
Kiseki
Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th November 2011, 3:05 pm

{Attn: Roxanne, Baren, Open}

Xander enters in the dust riddled stronghold. "ROXANNE, BAREN, Where are you?" He yells as he begins to search. He takes a few more steps as another explosive goes off. It is no where near him. He enters in a room and sees Baren injured. "Damn it. Get out of here, Find Roxanne, she will help you. I will take care of these guys."

{Attn: Leesha, Minry, Open}

Bastian shakes his head trying to get rid of the dizziness. "Where is Xander?" He looks over the battlefield and sees smoke rising from the stronghold. "Oh shit...Leesha, look at the stronghold. Come on, let's go!"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 24th November 2011, 3:50 pm

(ATTN : Xander, Roxanne)

''Right.... although... be careful, explosives seem to be a bit everywhere, some other parts.... could explode too. They were setting these while we were... Busy...''

He then start to move out. ''I'll ... be back !'' Baren exit the room and try to look around for roxanne. ''Roxanneee '' He cough a bit before adding ''Where are you ?! ...''

(ATTN : Bastian, Jessiah, Open)

''I dunno... I saw him go, but I'm not sure where he went....'' She said still holding him to make sure he wouldn't fall. Then he mentioned about the smoke. ''Alright we'll close in, but please be careful... do you need my help to get there ?...''
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top