Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of Elements Role-Play

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War of Elements Role-Play - Page 3 Empty Re: War of Elements Role-Play

Post by xenolion 9th November 2011, 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

{Attn: All}

While Minry distracts the dragon slayers by using his illusion magic and swooping around them being what some may call annoying. Bastian and Xander inch their way closer to the approaching army. Xander keeps up a fire barrier as Bastian launches fireballs at the archers. The few arrow that make through are stopped by Bastian's armor. Xander smirks at his cousin "Not bad for middle class armor."

Iris stays back. She is half looking for a glimpse of Rin, even after all everything she wants to talk to him. She stomps on the ground pouring her anger in every step. She flings the chunks of earth at the approaching army. At least her emotions have some good use. An arrow falls in front of her close enough that she feels the heat, but she presses on not caring. She is not a fragile being that needed to be catered to.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 24th November 2011, 4:31 pm

[ATTN: Iris, Open]

Kieran had turned toward the fort to take Iris inside when he saw the explosions start to occur. So he turned and began to carry her off to a safer area. After he put some distance between them and the fort, he set her in a sitting position against some rocks, then looked around the area to make sure there were no enemy soldiers who would try to ambush them.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 25th November 2011, 8:26 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

Minry yawns, tired out from all of the healing he has done. He considers what to do next, discovering that he can still sense Rin in the area. Explosions can be heard within the fort, and Minry smiles wickedly. Within seconds, many of the enemy that aren't retreating are now losing their clothing, left naked.

He chuckles to himself as he tells those around him "be right back" with a quick pattern before vanishing in his usual cloud of smoke. He has a good old friend to check on...

Rin scoffs. He gives the man he hates so deeply a look of disgust, but says nothing, only glaring at him and wishing he could reach him to spit on his shoes. He is bound to a pole, and manacled at his wrists. Minrai smiles down at him with his typical toothy grin and Rin wonders why he ever had a thing to do with him.

"You know, Rin, you really are being so childish." Minry says playfully.

"Look in the mirror, you idiot." Rin says, "Honestly. What do you want?"

"I thought I'd set you free," Minry says with a grin, "For a price, of course."

"Ha! As if I'd deal with you again." Rin says with fury, "Get away. I'd prefer to sit here and rot."

"Well, if that is your choice, so be it." Minry says with a wink, "I'll head off to take care of Iris all on my own then."

"What? What are you going to do to her??" Rin asks, "Don't you dare use her."

Minry chuckles, "I don't. I allow her to be herself and protect her. That is all. Now. You be silent, it seems you are too angry to be helpful at this point."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th November 2011, 8:30 pm

Bastian Leesha Open

Jessiah sticks with Leesha and Bastian. She was glad that the Overseer had spared him. She listens to them talking and answers his question.

"I turned around to see him walking towards the stronghold Bastian." she said. Jessiah watches as Leesha helps him up.

"Here let me help as well. Leesha you take one arm around your shoulder and Ill take the other one and we will help him to the strong hold." She said. "This way we both can support him. You have been though enough to Leesha."

She hears the blast inside the strong hold and then watches as naked people come out trying to cover themselves up. She blushes slightly and looks another way. "Me Thinks someone needed to cool off!" she says chuckling slightly.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th November 2011, 8:42 pm

{Attn: Leesha, Jessiah, Open}

Bastian begins to protest when Jessiah picks him up. "Ladies, I am fine. Please let me go so I can check on Iris." As they drag him to the stronghold he notices the troops nakedness. He shakes his head shifting his eyes from the female ones.

Xander draws his katana, the other one being left in the General. He is about to attack when the two soldiers armor disappears. Not only that, but all their clothes disappear. He stops his attack. "Is it just me or is it getting a little breezy in here." He shifts his eye from the female soldier. Both of them look down discovering their nakedness and try to cover themselves up. Xander watches them leave and begins to laugh. He looks around the room to see if they left behind any presents.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 25th November 2011, 8:49 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Minry, Jessiah)

Leesha let Jessiah help her and they both help Bastian to advance. Minry had dissapeared somewhere and she wondered just what he was up to. However as they walked, she quickly found out, the soldiers were all naked. She blushed and tried not to look at the male ones. ''Seriously... what is he.... thinking ?!...'' She thought out loud.

''And Bastian please let us help you, it's the least we can do.'' Leesha told him hoping he would listen and stay with them.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th November 2011, 10:30 pm

{Attn: Leesha, Jessiah}

"Please ladies, I am perfectly capable of walking. Besides what kind of diplomat would I be if I let the ladies carry me around." Bastian shrugs off the ladies as they are distracted by the male soldiers.

{Attn: Kieran}

Iris begins to stir. She feels pain from the battle and being dropped by the soldiers. She slowly opens her eyes and sees Kieran in front of her. Her head feels fuzzy and her mouth extremely dry. "Kieran, what happened?" She says softly as she rubs her forehead with her fingers.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 25th November 2011, 10:38 pm

[ATTN: Iris]

Kieran looked down when he heard Iris speak. "Those imbeciles let you get beat around during the battle, then left you laying out in the open. I brought you over here out of the way."

He looked away from her, over toward the fort where he could see stuff was still going on. He was just fine staying over where he was.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 25th November 2011, 10:44 pm

[ATTN: ALL]

Minry sighs. He decides the group can handle the rest on their own, so he decides to take the others back to where they were. So, he splits the group up again, appearing and disappearing again and again, taking his targets away with him.

Lylishae can handle what is here, but he is sure to appear before Leesha first, with a wink and kiss on the back of her hand.

"Tomorrow, eve, my lady, you can pay the debt you owe me." Minry says before vanishing. Then, he is gone.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 25th November 2011, 11:10 pm

(ATTN : Open, Minry)

Baren was looking for roxanne when suddenly he saw all soldier around being naked, he looked at the ladies saying ''Niiiiceee.... '' Before he cough some blood again. ''Man I need to trea-'' Just then Minry appear and dissapear with him.

(ATTN : Bastian, Jessiah, Minry, Open)

Leesha didn't answer Bastian being a bit too focused at not looking on the ground at the naked mans. Then Minry appears, wink at her and take her free hand to kiss the back of it. Leesha was about to ask where he went, but got too surprised by the news.

''....Debt ?.... What d-... '' She then realize what he was talking about and shiver at the thought, blushing at the same time. ''W-w-w-wait that was se-...'' Then he was gone and she let out a sigh. ''I didn't think that was actually... serious.'' Leesha said to the others with an eye twitching. She didn't know if she had to be mad, happy, frustrated or exited.

''Man... This is making nervous, never had a date before.... Then again I wonder what that guy like in me, only thing I've been wanting since the beginning is to punch his face.... Although for some reason I can't either... Ugh... I wonder how that'll go... Waiiit what am I thinking ?!.... Leesha was a bit lost in her own thoughts after this and couldn't help but wonder what he saw in her even about teaching her his powers.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th November 2011, 6:54 pm

Bastian Leesha Open

Jessiah would not hear of Bastian going on his own when he was hurt.

"No Bastian. You need help and I won't let you make your injuries worse!" she said to him. She kept her eyes averted from the men and women that went past her in the nude. She continued to help support Bastian with Leesha's help. However it seemed that the Overseer was taking a visit with Leesha at the time.

She looked as he kissed Leesha's hand and she tried not to laugh. What could She see in him and let him kiss her like that. Yes he was an important figure but he wasn't the hottest man on the planet either. When he poofed away the only thing she could do was laugh.

"Havin some feelings for the Overseer Leesha?" she asked with a hint of laughter in her voice.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 26th November 2011, 9:03 pm

(ATTN : Jessiah, Bastian, Open)

''W-what ?! Are you kidding me ?! Why would I love someone like him ?! .... Eww..'' She said shivering. The thought of the date coming back made her blush though. ''Ugh why do I have to see naked guys all over ! '' She said trying to put the blame of her blush on them.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th November 2011, 9:05 pm

Leesha Bastian Open

Jessiah chuckled as she had to avert her eyes again from the on coming nudity. She finally got over it and just looked.

"WELL Leesha you were blushing BEFORE you saw the naked people.. Might as well get over it we are going to be seeing them till they are all out of the strong hold." she said laughing still.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 27th November 2011, 3:57 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Jessiah)

''I wasn't ! '' Leesha said frustrated at Jessiah. ''And I'll burn them to crisp once I feel better ! So we won't have to see them'' She added still trying to hide her blush.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th November 2011, 4:25 pm

{Attn: Leesha, Jessiah}

"I think we have greater concerns than Leesha's love life, like why there is smoke and explosions coming from our stronghold." Bastian pushes the girls off of him. "I will leave you to your clucking and check it out myself." Bastian moves quickly, but unsteadily away from the girls towards the stronghold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iris tries to stand, finding the tree as dizziness racks her brain. She looks away hoping that there wasn't any damage done to her baby. While a small part of her wondered what Minry would do if there was. Would he send another to play with her heart again? Iris doesn't know if she could handle another heartbreak like that.

She looks up to Kieran. "Is the army gone? Is everyone still alive? What about Rin?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 27th November 2011, 5:30 pm

Kieran continued to look out over the scene. When Iris asked several questions, he said, "The army seems to have retreated. I don't know about everyone else or that bastard."

Smoke still billowed out of the fort and every once in a while he could see fire. Looked like were going to have to move on soon.

[ATTN: Open]

When Ares disappeared Ceilidh fell backwards into the mud. He and Ares had been leaning against each other, though it seemed that Minry felt it was safe enough now to take him away. Ceilidh just laid there for a moment, then slowly got up. He shook his wings out, but there was still mud everywhere.

He heard what sounded like explosions coming from the fort, and saw the smoke coming from it. He ended up just kind of standing there, unsure of what to do.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 27th November 2011, 6:10 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Jessiah)

''What ?! ... We're nooot !'' Leesha said to Bastian who had just gone out of their help. ''And wait don't you go in alone ! Let me protect you for once.'' Leesha told him while running after him.

Just then they see a few naked people run out of the stronghold. Most of them were man and Leesha went red. ''D-D-D..Do I g-get them ?..'' She asked Bastian.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th November 2011, 7:24 pm

Bastian Leesha Open

Jessiah could not help but laugh at Leesha's expression. However when Bastian mentioned the smoke and all from the stronghold it did concern her a bit. However they had just been attacked by an army. Someone could have planted something within the strong hold with as many as their was she thought.

"Bastian wait!" She said walking towards him. "No Leesha's love life might be on the lower end of the importance scale right now, however you need help and you need to LET us help you!" she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th November 2011, 7:41 pm

{Attn: Leesha, Jessiah, Ceilidh}

Bastian laughs at the girls. "Ladies, Minry did heal me remember. I am just fine. Leesha come with me, and Jessiah check on Iris. I don't trust Kieran with her. She may need a more feminine touch."

He turns and sees Ceilidh just standing there. "Majesty....Majesty..." He waves his hands in fromt of Ceilidh. "Are you alright? Are you injured at all? Where is Lylishae when you need her?"

~~~~~~~~~~

{Attn Kieran}

Iris sighs "That is good." She looks at the stronghold only now noticing the smoke coming from it. She pick herself up off the tree fighting the diziness. "Oh Makers we have to help!" She stumbles as she walks forward. She stands up again.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 27th November 2011, 7:48 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Jessiah, Ceillidh)

''Alright I'll follow you, and you've been walking like a drunk man, I'm not convince you're okay, you need to rest ! Well... when we've checked on things...'' She let out a sigh and follow him, till they see Ceillidh. ''Are you okay ?!'' She asked in concern.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 27th November 2011, 8:05 pm

[ATTN: Bastian, Leesha, Jessiah]

"I'm okay," Ceilidh replied. "I just got a little muddy and stuff..."

He was still a little sore from his failed flying attempt, and he had a few cuts, but other than that he thought he was fine.

"So, what are we gonna do now?"

Kieran went over to Iris and grabbed her by the shoulder and growled, "You aren't going anywhere. You're staying right here where it's safe."

He made an attempt to pull her back, not roughly, but firmly.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th November 2011, 8:47 pm

{Attn: Ceilidh, Leesha, Jessiah}

"We need to scour the stronghold and make sure the enemy did not leave any presents. Then we need to rest. All of us!" Bastian looks at the girls as he says the last part. "Ceilidh can you use your dragon senses to help us detect explosions at all?"

"You did say the army retreated, did you not? I have to find out if the others are alright." Iris states, but makes no move against his firm grip. "Now please let's get moving."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 27th November 2011, 9:13 pm

"Well, I might be able to hear the explosions or feel their heat before you guys do, but there wouldn't be enough time," Ceilidh said. "I'll still come along and do what I can, though."

He looked over at the fort and was kind of afraid it would collapse, but he thought maybe he would sense that and be able to help them get out if it did happen.

Kieran did not budge or let Iris go. "Are you out of your goddamn mind? We're not going anywhere while you're in this state. Now sit your ass down and stay put."
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th November 2011, 10:06 pm

{Attn: Leesha, Jessiah, Ceilidh}

"I recommend we fan out, but not to far, or would you guys prefer to do it room by room. We don't need the entire stronghold, and I don't think they got too far. Damn I wish Minry hadn't poofed the others so quickly we could have used their help." Bastian stops suddenly and turns to the others. "I want to say thank you, all of you. You did a commendable job facing down the enemy, and it is an honor to work with you. Now let's go."

Iris turned and faced Kieran. She puts her finger on his chest. She wants to resist and tell him off, but her head was still messed up by whatever drug the knocked her out with. "We need to help them and you know it. If we take it slow I am sure I can make it there."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 28th November 2011, 3:21 pm

(ATTN : Bastian, Jessiah, Ceillidh)

''Hum, I think we should look every room we can, just in case, but be careful. I still have enough energy to put on a barrier quickly if something happen.... Although like you said Bastian, I sure hope Minry wouldn't have brought them out of here so fast. We could have used their help indeed. '' Leesha replied with a sigh near the end.

Her face changed in surprise when Bastian gave them good comments and she smile. ''Mmm... We all did a good job and I'm glad to see that everyone seems to have made it out. '' She then nod when Bastian said to go and followed him.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 28th November 2011, 6:56 pm

"Th-thanks. I'm glad to see you guys are all okay too," Ceilidh replied.

He followed along behind Bastian and Leesha as they approached the fort. He could feel the heat coming off it and the smell of the smoke was almost overwhelming, but he pushed forward.

"You're not going. You'll only get in the way," Kieran said harshly. He wondered how long it would take Iris to realize he was only trying to keep her safe.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top