Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Gateway

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Gateway - Page 3 Empty Dragon Gateway

Post by Guest 2nd May 2013, 3:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Dragons]

Most dragons were still deep in their slumber, and Drokui was no different. He had his head buried semi-under the golden sand; his breath creating a puff of dust every time he exhaled. His tail tip twitched as he slept. He was young, but the signs of needing to bond was quickly showing in his behavior. He was getting more aggressive; as a fire dragon, his temper already was very short, but add the gnawing feeling that something was missing inside him and a fire dragon turned dangerous--not that they weren't before.

Lyamir yawned with a roar, that startled some of the younger dragons around her. Snorting slightly, she heaved herself up to walk towards the open balcony that allowed the dragons to venture outside as they pleased. She could feel her rider approach, and wondered what they would do today. She was as agitated as her rider at the sudden loss of Kyra's parents, she felt her rider's distress, and it carried over to her.

Inra opened one eye as Lyamir roared, before rolling over onto her back. She was one of the oldest dragons here, not that she really minded. There was some talk about her being defective, but it was kept at a hush, and usually scolded by Isadeva. She liked that one.

Thalas hissed as Lyamir made her show. The blues, dark eyes glinting with spite. He had half a mind to ice the fire one's back as she passed him, but the warning thought from his rider made him back down. They had a mission, and attacking the dragon of one of the noble families wasn't a good way to blend in.

[Attn: Open, Dragons, Zane, Cora]

Shadowmount, it was quiet this time of the morning. Isadeva made her way silently down the stair cases, and into the main hall of the riders court. Several of the staff nodded towards her as she passed, some even greeting her kindly as she quickly brushed past them all.

No one was surprised to see her up this early. It had become a ritual for her; get up, eat a little breakfast, and rush through the Keep to avoid any and all attention. Her first stop was the dragon's nesting area. Several of the dragons loved the attention that she showered on them, and of all the talk of them being horrid beasts that could kill you with the blink of an eye, there was nothing they loved more than a chin scratch.

She stopped outside the Nesting, sighing happily at the warmth that radiated from the sand that the dragons loved to sleep in. Taking a deep breath she started off through the area, smiling at the feel of the sand on her feet. She was supposed to meet Zane and Cora here for a bit of out of the classroom class. She had been surprised the day the Riders had come to her to teach the class. She wasn't a rider, and none of the dragon's had even showed an interest in her besides the normal affection they bestowed on her.

[Attn: Open, Armenian]
While most riders were just now awake, or just now attending their duties, Daiden was awake and already half way into the wilds. He had risen early and while Armenian was not happy about it, Rider and Dragon had left the city to hunt. The mountains were a dangerous place. Home to wild animals, as well as people. Daiden wasn't worried, however, it would have to be something very big, or very stupid to ever attack a dragon. The trees were thick here, and Daiden had finally told Armenian to land. They could continue on foot, as much as he knew the dragon wouldn't want too.

He patted the scaley hide of the creature affectionately, starting through the underbrush.
"Be careful, and stay close to me. I don't want to get lost. Even with our telepathy it would take us forever to find each other again," he thought towards his dragon, the mental link between them sending it loud and clear into his dragon's mind.

(I have a crap ton of characters. So no I didn't add all of them in at the present, I will slowly add them in later. You don't HAVE to to use the [Attn: -insert people here] but it helps if you do. Have fun!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dragon Gateway - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon Gateway

Post by Guest 31st May 2013, 10:49 pm

{Attn: Syat, Alhaim, Soreth}

Joelle frowned and then sighed. You have a point, love, but I don't want to encourage him. I suppose I'll take him out quickly and then be done with it. I have too much to do today to play. Pulling her magic around her, she let it grow and build. Holding up a hand toward Alhaim, she called in a loud voice. "Alhaim! It would do you well to remember who you are messing with!"

{Attn: Nedria, Lyamir}

Kyra rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you, silly girl. I said that in hopes you would just stay still for a minute." She took a step forward. "I am Kyra and this is Lyamir. Please, your name?" This one was feisty and would need a gentler hand, a tact she didn't use often. She would try it anyway unless it looked like it wouldn't work.

{Attn: Marcus, Hiro}

Adela considered the man and Marcus' words, then inclined her head in acceptance of the apology. After the man's speech, she agreed with Marcus, Hiro would be a perfect candidate. Unattached humans were good riders, then they appreciated their relationship with their dragon more and were less concerned with thoughts of missing family. You are right, darling, he may be exactly what we need. Now, to just match him with the right dragon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st May 2013, 11:10 pm

{Attn: Kyra and Lyamir}

She will not give them her name. Names will give them familiarity, and she wants to be a stranger to them. “I am sorry I wasted too much time. I just want to get to town and have some fun, but I have a limited time frame. I am sure you have more important things to do than to converse with a low level mage. I mean I cannot even fight off bandits. What will it take for you guys to leave?”
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st June 2013, 3:31 am

Lazarus snorted curling his lip slightly looking over at isadeva. "Don't thank me, i just wasn't in the mood to break up an even bigger fight because of some tempremental unbonded dragon. No wonder its unbonded." He said with a look of disgust before reaching up and patting thalas' neck.

~~~~

Cora walked away from the fight, glancing over her should to see it had been broken up. Still she didn't exactly want to go back over there just yet. So instead she decided to wander through the nesting grounds looking at all the dragons. If isadeva wanted her then she'd call. Spotting an eye following her she looked over at the dragon, she was drawn to it, she moved closer and smiled. "Hello... You're..huge" she said looking over him. "You must be at least 40 feet or something and your scales are such a beautiful shade of red. You must be a fire dragon.."

~~~

Syat rolled her eyes. -The man is childish joelle.- Turning slightly she flew closer so joelle had a better aim. Not that she would need it. -Finish this off then lets get back so you can find some matches, we need more of them than we do him.-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st June 2013, 11:08 pm

Phoenix knew that she was no match for him but at the moment of the attack she didn't care. Once she snapped back into reality she glanced around at the crowd that had gathered. She shook herself and roared but knew that she had been defeated before the battle even started. How did she expect to beat a dragon that had been around longer than she had been alive? Reckless as she was it didn't matter to her. She grumbled and with her tail tucked in she stalked off...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd June 2013, 5:46 pm

{Attn: Nedria and Lyamir}

Okay, so that tactic wasn't going to last her long and it was time to fall back on her usual. Sighing because she knew Deidan was going to lecture her about it, she stepped forward quickly, approaching the girl. "I won't leave without you." Not giving the mage a chance to react or run, she shot her fist out, straight at the girl's temple, hard enough to knock the girl out. Ready for her to drop, she managed to catch the mage before she hit the ground. Picking her up, she carried the unconscious woman to Lyamir.

{Attn: Syat, Alhaim, Soreth}

Joelle nodded in agreement with Syat and focused on Alhaim. When he was within range, she used her highly honed powers to shoot sharp ice crystals in his direction. She purposely missed, not wanting to hurt him, just giving him some warning shots. Syat, love, please tell Soreth that we are not interested in a duel and for him to tell Alhaim to stand down or I will be forced to hit him with the ice darts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd June 2013, 6:21 pm

Simone, Daiden, Nephenee

Armenian roared as he looked around for what had been attacking him. He then comes across the clearing from earlier and finds a human ducking and weaving between rocks and what little bush was out there. He dives down and picks the human up by her arms.

Damn you humans and your stupidity to anger a dragon. I will not hurt you who ever you are, but I will take you back to Daiden and that horrible woman. he said as her arms. He flew back into the air and let the woman go about a foot above the snow before landing in front of the crazy woman from before.

Stop this nonsense human. Can we not talk with respect amongst one another?
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd June 2013, 7:13 pm

{Attn: Kyra, Lyamir}

Nedria's face turns white as the dragon rider dismounts. She hears Kyra speak. Finally her feet begin to move, but it is too late as the Rider's fist meets her temple. Her body falls into Kyra's arms. Whether she likes it or not, she belongs to the dragon riders. No one has escaped Shadowmount, but there is always a first. Nedria will do everything to escape.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 4th June 2013, 1:50 pm

[ATTN: Neph, Armenian, Daiden]

Simone turned and ran as the dragon finally turned it's attention away from the girl, but in spite of her attempts to stay out of sight the dragon had her in it's grasp in moments.

She kept a grip on her bow, fighting back panic as it dropped her in the snow with the woman she'd been trying to help and the dragon's rider. She straightened quickly, drawing her bow and training it on the dragon as she backed away.

"Then talk," she snapped, "All I know is you and your dragon are attacking the good woman here, but hell what do I know?"
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th June 2013, 1:44 am

[ATTN: Inra, open]

She felt herself being shook as she slowly lifted her head, she listened to the words of Inra and lifted her head some more, watching her walk to the edge. She jumped up and bounded towards her, realizing it would be harder to keep track of her when she was out side.

She at the edge next to her, stretching out her peculiar wings on her back. The little Ice dragon looked up at Inra and titled her head, "Where are we going..." she then turned her head to the inside, seeing the dragons. She then looked back at Inra, waiting for a response.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 9th June 2013, 9:55 am

[Attn: Armenian, Daiden, Simone]

"I didn't know you were smart," Nephenee said bluntly. "I also didn't see that you were that big a hunkin' scaly hide or I'd have gone back and grabbed some heavier weaponry."

She glared at the man. "I also didn't know that a man could own a dragon, but whatever," she snapped. "The most I did was ring its head like a bell, no permanent damage, and you go tacklin' honest folk. Ya want an apology? Forget it! We're even!"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 17th June 2013, 8:45 pm

Simone Daiden Nephenee

Armenian snarled at Simone. So you just decided to shoot arrows into one’s body because you don’t know what the situation is at hand. Doesn’t anyone teach you humans these days to not go blindly into a situation? You know nothing that is what you know and unless you educate yourself about the situation BEFORE jumping in you will continue to hunt blindly. he said with a hint of irritation.  

He then turned his attention towards Nephenee. The man does not own me so to speak. Had you killed me though, you would have killed this man, making you a murder of a very important man. They would have hunted you down and killed you for that.

Daiden what will you do with them? I say we leave them here. It is obvious that they will no longer bother us.
he said to Daiden.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3