Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 19 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 19 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 21st April 2014, 9:19 pm

Cadence's eyes grew when she saw the arrow. “These are nasty arrows. Do me a favor and don't show that to Madeline or Berenson yet.” She finishes changing the bandages. She goes over the instructions for Jasmine. “I going to get some food sent up from the kitchens. After you are done eating you are set to go. I will see you in 10 days. You are welcome at anytime though. I hope you are ready for the others.”

Jasmine sighs. “I was hoping for more time with just you. I hate the fact I have to hide my love of you.”

~~~~~~~~

Madeline looks at Cadence as soon as she exits. “She will be fine after she gets some food. I went over her care after she leaves. I don't want her walking home though. She may be a little groggy from the sedative.”

“Don't worry we brought the buggy. Thank you Cadence so much.” Madeline hugs her before going in the room. “How are you Jasmine? Mind telling me why you needed sedation?”

Jasmine looks over at Brandon and shakes her head.

~~~~~~

“I don't study like your parents Audra. At least not yet.” Vincent winks at Serena. “Good morning Majesties. “Wow Serena that is great to hear.” Vincent squeezes her hand under the table. “Uncle Iverson I have been studying hard. It is fascinating to understand why and how the laws are made.” He waves off the plate offered and requested only coffee.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st April 2014, 9:41 pm

Brandon puts the arrow back in his pocket. He gives Jasmine a quick hug and a kiss on her forehead. “I don’t like hiding it either Jasmine, but it’s only for a little longer.” He said.

Berenson walks in behind Madeline as Daniel wiggles his way between them. He walks over to Jasmine and stands there. “You know you are just like your mother. I could sit here and name off at least ten good reasons why Cadence probably had to sedate you.” He said winking at her.

Brandon looked up at her parents. “Cadence showed me what needed to be done for the next two weeks. She wants to see her on the tenth.” He explained. “If you like I can show you as well later at your house.” He wasn’t going to mention why she had to be sedated.

~~

Iverson looked at Vincent as he started to eat. He watched Serena eat and was thrilled that she was eating. “That is good. Laws are put into place for reasons. Speaking of laws, I just signed the latest one in place. It officially makes Serena heir to the throne. The law stating that the first son born to the royal family would become king has been repealed and now it is the first born child, stating that even if the child is a female then she will be next in line for the throne.” He said.

Serena couldn’t be happier at that moment. Her fears were now gone, Brandon was no longer heir to the throne but her. Not that he wanted it anyways. “That will be good for future generations.” Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st April 2014, 10:01 pm

Jasmine give Berenson her puppy dog look. “I am so sorry Daddy, I promise I will be better once I get out of here.”

There is a knock at the door and a servant brings in a cart. “I have some breakfast for the patient.”

“Great I am starving.” Jasmine sits up and tries to get out of the bed.

“Oh no you don't, you stay right there. Cadence said she wants you to rest for the first couple of days. Sit back down and I will bring you your plate.” Madeline tells her. “And no complaining.” Madeline give her her plate. “Now I want to put you in Nathaniel's room for the first couple of days. That way someone will always be with you.”

“Mom...” Jasmine takes the plate and begins to protest.

“I will watch her too.” Daniel blurts out. “I am gwonded anyway.”

~~~~~~~~

“You are right Serena and congratulations. Vincent I am proud of you. Most guys will take a break, but you are studying and taking the classes required of a prince.” Kalista points out. “If you have any questions, consider my office open if you have any questions.”

Vincent looks at Serena. “Congratulations and thank you Aunt Kalista. I am going to study hard so that one day I will be able to stand at Serena's side when she does become Queen.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st April 2014, 10:15 pm

Brandon looks at Daniel. “Looks like someone is going to be under lock and key for the next few days.” He said. “Not that it matters. I think that storm we passed through might have finally made its way here. It is super cloudy out there.” He said.

Amelia came in with a bag of items and hands it to Brandon. “Cadence said you might need this. It is the items you will need for the next two weeks to care for Jasmine’s shoulder.” She said.

“Thank you Amelia. I am almost out of bandages. Did she pack any pain medication for her because I am also out of that as well?” Brandon asked.

Amelia nodded her head. “Yes, Jasmine you can have two of these pain pills a day.” She explained. “There is some salve in there as well just in case if you need it and plenty of bandages.”

“Thank you Amelia.” Brandon said. He looked at Jasmine. “Looks like we have enough things to make sure you are well for the next two weeks.”

~~

Iverson finished his breakfast and looked at Vincent. He mumbled under his breath and stood up. “I have to get to work. Kalista if you need me I will be in my office. I have to get the new law into file and make sure that they are aware of it in the law system. Then I have to sign some paperwork for the finishing touches on the Ells treaty. Then it will also be put into place.” He explained. He stood up and looked at Vincent.

“Pray someday you impress me.” He said before he walked away.

Serena sighed and looked at her mother. “I don’t know which is worse…Dad and Vincent or you and last night.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st April 2014, 10:33 pm

Jasmine finishes her breakfast. “Now can I please go home?”

Madeline goes over to her. “Now it is my turn so shoo everyone out so I can help Jasmine get dressed.”

All the guys leave the room. “Thank you Mom. There are times I am so jealous of Serena and Audra. Look at you, I should be helping you out not vice versa.”

Madeline kisses Jasmine's head. “No matter how old you get, you are still my little girl. Right now you need my help, so I am going to help you.”

Jasmine bits her bottom lip. “Thank you mom.” She gets dressed with her moms help then they exit the room. “I was hoping to see the Sentali's before leaving. Well they know where we live. Come on guys take me home.”

~~~~~~~~~

“I don't think I am ever going to impress him. I can probably study my brains out, know more about the laws that he does, and he will still hate me.” Vincent grumbles under his breath. “Sorry ladies, I am going to the library.”

Kalista watches him leave. “This is nothing like the situation with Brandon. You don't know what you are talking about. I am going to talk to your father and get that pole extracted.” Kalista stands and leaves the room. She goes to Iverson's office, barging in without a knock. “Just what the hell do you have against Vincent? You aren't even giving him a chance.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st April 2014, 10:51 pm

Brandon walks out into the waiting room with the others. He looks up at Berenson. “She is ready to go isn’t she?” he asked.

“She is just like her mother. I can’t tell you that enough.” Berenson said chuckling. He sits down and puts an unhappy Daniel on his lap. “She hates being confined. I’m certain you found that out while in Altier.”

“True enough. Not only that but she could be hard headed at times.” Brandon replied. He smiled gently. He had come to love the stubbornness. Nathaniel jabbed him in his side. He looked around puzzled and then looked at Nathaniel who was giving him that look.

The ladies came out a few minutes later and they go to the carriage. Brandon looks at the others. “I’m certain that you guys have a lot to do. I am not going to come back with you right away. I will be there later.” He said. “Is that alright?” he asked.

~~

Serena watches their mother leave and she looks at Audra. “I don’t even know if she gets it or not.” She said grumbling.

Audra chuckled. “That’s just the hormones talking.” She said.

~~

Iverson looked up from the papers her was signing. He looked over his reading glasses to Kalista and pointed to the chair across from him. “Kali I could ask you the same thing about Brandon. I’m sorry if my standards are high and I don’t feel like Vincent has reached them yet. Yes he might be of a more noble blood, but to me he hasn’t proved anything to me yet.” He took his reading glasses off and put them on the table. He then rubbed his temple with his fingers.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 5:20 am

Kalista shakes her head. “Oh no, Vincent and Brandon are two different situations. Tell me what more does Vincent have to do? He is taking the lessons you are demanding of him. He is well respected by our people and Serena. If it had been Prescott you would be rolling out the red carpet. You remember 'Peeping' Prescott don't you?” Kalista lifts her eye and waits for his answer.

~~~~~

Madeline takes the items from Brandon to care for Jasmine. She notices Jasmine's smile falter slightly. “It is fine. You know the way back right? If now I know that Berenson will be happy to bring you home after his shift.”

Nathaniel places his arm around Jasmine's good shoulder. “Don't worry Brandon we can take care of her for a few hours. More than likely she is going to be resting anyway.”

“Yep we will be suwe to have all her aht stuff in Nat's room.” Daniel chips in.

Jasmine wants to be there for Brandon and wishes she could hug him and tell him everything is going to be alright. She didn't even get a chance to ask about how he felt about Kalista or Iverson yet. It is driving her crazy. “Yes, please take it easy though, and we will see you when you get back.”

They get back home and between the four of them get Jasmine settled in Nathaniel's room. Madeline looks at Jasmine. "Are you sure you are alright sweetie?"

"I am not weak like I was the first time Mom. I could probably sleep in my own room. Now you get to work and don't worry about me. Between Daniel, Thomas, and Nathaniel I will be fine." Jasmine tells her.

Nathaniel squeezes Madeline's shoulder. "Mom, go you are smothering her. Don't worry I can handle her."

Daniel comes in with a story book. "Wead me a stowy Jassy!!"

Jasmine nods. "Now that I can do."

"Ok remember, Daniel is grounded so no Lucas. Oh I feel horrible leaving her like this, but I know I have too." Madeline gets ready and goes to the nursery.

~~~~~~~

Vincent attacks his studies. He needs to prove to Iverson that he is a serious contender for Serena's hand. A part of him wonders why Iverson is suddenly being such a jerk to him. Is this because what happened in Altiere? Could Iverson be angry at him because of Jasmine? No why would he? Serena is alive, and would have suffered more had it been him in Jasmine's place.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 8:12 am

“You tell me how much different it is. Brandon is just as much a victim of this as you are and you see him and instantly make him the bad guy, just like I am making Vincent out to be the bad guy.” Iverson stated. “I want to know that my daughter will be taken care of. Vincent did a piss poor job of that while in Altier. Where the hell was he when JASMINE protected Serena? And yes I remember Prescott, and before the ‘peeping’ incident I thought he would be a great contender for our daughter. However my mind has changed sense then about him.

~~

Brandon is about to leave the castle to go for a walk when Serena walks out of the dining room with Audra. They walk over to him and look around for the Lane family. “Where are the Lanes, Brandon?” Audra asked. “I was hoping to see Jasmine before going up to my studies.”

“They have left already. She had her breakfast and then left. I was just walking back through from the carriage house. I thought I would take a walk to clear my mind.” Brandon explained.

Serena nodded her head. “That is understandable. After everything that happened yesterday I can believe that.” Serena said.

“Well I am going on to do my studies. Brandon, don’t let it consume you. I like you the way you are. You don’t have to change for our mother.” Audra said before giving him a hug. She then went upstairs.

“So can I take a walk with you?” Serena asked.

“Sure, I don’t see why not.” Brandon said. “I wish your mother would be more understanding. I really didn’t imagine her being this difficult.” He said as they walked out of the castle. They headed towards the gardens.

“Well she is pregnant Brandon. I figured you would understand that pregnant women are more hormonal then others.”

“I know that, it is one of the first things my mother taught me while we helped a pregnant woman once. She was three months into a difficult pregnancy and was having a hard time. I think her name was Susan. It was the only time I believe we ever stayed in Moldova.” Brandon explained.

“If it is who I think it is, she has a condition where her body rejects the pregnancies. I learned a lot about the past from a good friend’s parent and I learned about her. She is a good woman now but I met her when we were in Moldova for the solstice celebration. Their little girl is so cute. I understand that pregnancy was almost too much for her.” Serena explained.

“Yes I forget her last name but she was always in a bad mood but she was in constant pain.” Brandon said. “But back to the original topic. I don’t know how to make your mother understand. I don’t want to make this hard on her, for one because she is pregnant and two because this situation is hard for her already.”

“It’s kind of like how dad treats Vincent. My father seems to hate him, but I love him so much. It is a love that has grown and fostered sense we were children and even though we never told one another until a few months ago we both loved each other.” She explained.

“But he has no reason to treat him badly.” Brandon expressed. He sniffed a flower as they walked. “The gardens here are beautiful Serena.”

“Exactly, I know that and you know that but he doesn’t seem to understand that. Vincent hasn’t hurt me, and on top of that he has been nothing but a gentlemen and support me in any way he can.” She said.

“I guess it will take time; hopefully in due time we both can get what we want while making everyone happy.” Brandon said. “Speaking of…Serena why did you tell Jasmine what happened? It was not your right to tell her.”

“I told her because she needed to know. Would you have told her? You need emotional support just as much as she needs it.” Serena said. She leaned up against the wall for a moment.

Brandon grits his teeth. “I would have told her but it would have been in due time. Right now she needs to focus on getting better. She has goals to accomplish and I want to be there to help her.”

“Then let her be there to help you because you need help too. She would have been angry had she not been told.” Serena said.

“Do you know what that even caused last night?” Brandon said stomping his foot.

“What do you mean?” Serena said giving him the evil eye.

“She took her IV out of her arm and disappeared. She went and talked to your mother about it. I panicked when I went to find her. They had to sedate her yesterday to keep her in bed.” Brandon said point blankly.

“Somehow I knew that would happen. She probably went and talked to mother. I wonder what happened. Mother seemed a little better this morning. I do know that dad signed the new law in place last night repealing the first royal son born law.” Serena said. “I wonder if that had anything to do with her mood.”

“More than likely yes, I am sorry Serena for getting upset with you, but I feel like it was my place to tell and not yours.” Brandon said.

“Everything will be fine Brandon. The Sentali and Lane women can handle it. We are right there beside our men. Jasmine had the right to know and I made sure she knew it. Just remember we do talk a lot together.” She said smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 9:35 am

Kalista shakes his head. “Just like you were there to save me. Tristen ran me through when I was in your arms. Ashton pushed me down and caused a severe concussion while you were standing there. From what Vincent said she was traumatized enough with Jasmine getting shot. Can you imagine how she would have felt if it was Vincent?

Oh and unlike Brandon, I know Vincent. I know he is a good man with good parents. He was not raised by a lying cheating whore. We don’t know him or what he is trying to achieve. I just can’t trust him, not yet. I will make a deal with you though. I will give him a break if you show the same courtesy to Vincent. He is really trying Iverson.”

~~~~~~~~~

Daniel cheers and sits next to the bed. Jasmine reads him the story. After she is done, she claims tiredness. Nathaniel takes him away. However sleep would not come. She shoulder feels stiff and she wonders if that is from the surgery or from the storms. She sees her art stuff and goes to grab it. Her hands finding letters instead. She begins to read them just as Nathaniel walks back in. “Nathaniel is there something you wanted to tell me?”

“Actually there is, I didn’t want you to find out like this. I know it seems odd or strange, but I love him Jasmine.” Nathaniel blurts out.

Jasmine looks at him and laughs. “Oh Goddess, I cannot wait to tell Serena. You know us setting you up with him was a joke right?”

“I know it was that initially, but we starting writing and he was out here with his family recently as well. Jasmine I care for him very much, but I am so scared.” Nathaniel tells her.

“Scared of what? If he is the one you are truly meant to be with it shouldn’t matter. Look at me I am dating a bastard Prince who is my cousin’s half brother. I love you, you know that right?” Jasmine asks him.

“Yes I do, but it is not the traditional dating. I am afraid of Mom and Dad.” Nathaniel explains.

“It may be hard at first, but they will accept you and Prince Levi. If they don’t, I will kick their asses for you.” Jasmine smirks at him. “Just promise me one thing, that you will tell them. Don’t blindside them with this, that will not be good.”

“I will tell them about Levi, if you tell them about Brandon.” Nathaniel winks. “Jasmine, thank you. I was so scared to tell you, or anyone for that matter.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 10:12 am

Iverson threw his pen at the wall. He was angry. “Maybe if it had been him I would be happier!” he said angrier. “Maybe then I would have known that he would be good for her, to love her, protect her. Look at the shit we went through to get where we are today. You almost died, I almost died and we fought to get here.

That woman that you are calling a whore saved Jasmine and Nathaniel’s life. She saved my life and she helped you for most of your pregnancy. Yes I am sorry for having the affair with her, but had I not had that affair that boy wouldn’t have been there to save Jasmine’s life! Don’t you think we owe him ANYTHING for that?” Iverson asked. He stood up and paced around for a few moments trying to calm down. “Whatever Brandon want’s it won’t matter. He obviously won’t be sitting on the throne ever here in Rosario sense Serena will be.

You want me to cut Vincent a break fine…I will cut him one if you cut Brandon one. You don’t need this added stress on you right now. We both know this. I love you Kali, but yes you are right I don’t know much about Brandon. What I do know is that your DAUGHTER will be on the throne not my bastered son.” He said grinding his teeth.

~~

Brandon looks up at Serena and sighs. “It will take me some time to get used to being around a large family. I’m just not used to it.” He said. He looks up and feels some rain. “I need to get back before it rains…I uh…I don’t know which way the Lane house is.”

Serena chuckled. She gave him directions to the house before he left. She went inside and then went upstairs to the library where she knew Vincent would be studying with Glenn. She walks in and takes a seat. “Sorry I am late Glenn, I was talking with Brandon.” She explained.

“Well it is better to be late than never I suppose. I was just going over a few things with Vincent here.” Glenn said.

~~

Brandon takes his time walking back home to the Lane house hold. He wondered if Mr. and Mrs. Lane would be home. He knocks on the door and Daniel opens it up. “Hello Bwandon, Jazzy is upstaiws asleep.” He said as Brandon walked in the house.

“Thanks little man. I am going to go check on her. Why don’t you go play in your room?” Brandon said. Daniel nodded and ran up to his room. Brandon walks upstairs and finds Jasmine and Nathaniel still talking. “I made it home.” He said. He heard a rumble of thunder and looked out at the pouring rain. “Looks like just in time as well.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 10:47 am

Kalista shakes his head. “You are missing the point entirely. You could not prevent the bad things from happening, just like Vincent could not have prevented the attack. From what I know they were in the same area. Jasmine was closer. You know as much as I do that Vincent would have done the same.”

Kalista goes to the door. “Brandon is not the only healer in Altiere. If he wasn’t there then another would have been. Sure Jasmine may not have fallen in love, but that is Madde and Berenson’s problem, not mine.” She watches him pace. “Serena is not only my daughter she is our daughter. And yes it is only fair for her to sit on the throne. Unless you would rather see your bastard Prince there?” Kalista throws up her arms. “You know what I don’t really care anymore. Let Rosario become the laughingstock of the world. It is your nation after all.” She is so angry she cannot see straight as she storms out of the room. She slams the door behind her and goes to her office.

She leans against her closed door and tries to calm down. Tears are running down her face. Then she feels some tightness. She puts her hand on her stomach. “It’s alright baby.” Her back begins bothering her. Her heart begins to race. No please, let there be nothing wrong with the baby.

~~~~~~~~

“Good I was hoping you would make it home before the storms.” Jasmine smiles when she sees Brandon. Her eyes open wide at the thunder.

Nathaniel stands up and goes over to the door. “I am going to get dinner started, have fun you two.” He winks at both Brandon and Jasmine. He grabs Daniel in the hall. “I am going to teach you how to make lasagna, little man.”

Jasmine slides over in the bed and pats it. “You don’t think there will be lightening do you?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 11:02 am

Iverson walks over and punches the wall. He has fucked up again. There are tears in his eyes and he is angry and concerned. In his mind he is confused and stressed about the situation at hand. He walks hears the door slam and he walks over to the door. “Kalista…wait, please.” He said. She slammed the door in his face and he paces outside in the hallway. He is trying to clear his mind but it isn’t easy hearing Kalista crying on the other side of the door.

He walks over to the door and knocks on it as calmly as he can. “Kali…I’m sorry…Please let me in?” he said. “I don’t want Brandon on the throne; I want our daughter on the throne. It is hers, and this is our nation not just mine.” He said. He was sobbing. “Please open the door.”

~~

As if on cue a bright lightening streaks across the sky followed by more thunder. Brandon sits on the bed and pulls Jasmine over to him. He gives her a kiss and rubs her back gently. “I think it’s lightning outside but everything will be alright. I am here.” He said. He laid her head against his chest so she could hear his heartbeat. “I miss being able to show my affection for you. I love you Jasmine, everything will be just fine.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 1:08 pm

Kalista hears Iverson knock on the door. She is so angry with him, but still loves him. He just not getting it. She steps away from the door and opens it. “I am sorry as well, but please give Vincent a chance he deserves it. I think I am going to lie down.” She puts her hand on her stomach and rubs it gently. She does not want to worry him at all and hope her face does not show the discomfort she is in.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine never expected a simple kiss to feel so good. How she has missed just his touches. She squeezes her eyes shut as he pulls her to his chest. “I am not sorry for confronting Kalista. I know that I am hurting, but you are not alone. You are never alone. I am here for you just like you have been there for me. I’ve missed you so much.”

~~~~~~~

Vincent looks up from his books. “Glenn, what can you tell me of the diplomatic immunity law?”

“Ahh a very interesting topic indeed. The diplomatic immunity law was established to help protect royalty and their representatives in foreign countries.” Glenn explains.

“That part I understand, but it protects against murder as well?” Vincent asks him.

“Unfortunately the way the law is currently written, yes. Why the sudden inquiry about this law?” Glenn looks at Vincent intrigued by his questions.

“How hard would it be for that law to change? I am sorry, but major crimes such as intentional murder should not be covered up by a technicality.” Vincent answers. “I think that major offenses should by punishable no matter who does them or where. For example if Jasmine kills someone in Moldova she would be punished. Why should it be any different if she kills someone in Rosario?”

“Interesting, I will have to bring that up to Iverson and see what his opinion is on that.” Glenn looks up at Serena. “No problem we were just having an interesting discussion on laws. Now remind me where we left off Serena.”

Vincent smiles at Serena. “How is Brandon doing?” He whispers as Glenn begins to drone on.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 1:57 pm

Iverson wipes his eyes. He looks up at Kalista and nodded his head. He looks at her a little closer and lifts her chin up. There was something wrong. “What’s wrong Kali? I can tell that something is wrong.”

~~

Brandon enjoys holding on to Jasmine. He holds her good hand in his and he kisses the top of Jasmine’s head. “I talked with Serena earlier. I was upset that she had told you but I think I understand now. You are never alone¸ and neither am I because we have each other. I missed holding you in my arms.” There was some loud thunder and then a bolt of lightning flashes outside.

~~

Serena sat down and listened to the finishing conversation between the two. “He is upset I told Jasmine about what happened last night but he took it well enough.” She whispered in return.

Glenn smacked the table with a ruler. “And what is so important that you both would have to stop me from talking? If it is important then why not share with me?” he asked.

Serena looked up at Glenn. “I am sorry sir, please continue.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 3:04 pm

“I am fine, just having some discomfort. If I lay down it should go away.” Kalista Iverson. “I love you so much.” Kalista bites her lip. “Why don't you go back to you office and you can meet up with me later.”

~~~~

“I missed being in your arms.” Jasmine kisses Brandon. She jumps at the lightening flash. The door flies open.

“See I told you she is alright.” Nathaniel tells Daniel as he barges in. “Look Brandon is protecting her like we would.”

“Bwandon would make a good bwotheh. Jassy are you alright?” Daniel looks at them concerned.

“What do you think Brandon, do we need Daniel's help protecting me from the storm?” She smiles at him. On one hand she is cursing Daniel, but at the same time misses his cuddles.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 3:23 pm

Iverson shakes his head. “We have over done it again haven’t we? I’m sorry Kali.” He said. He took her hand. “Please come with me to see Cadence.” He asked.

~~

Brandon wraps up Jasmine in the blanket. He kissed her gently before the door flies open. He looks up and sees Nathaniel and Daniel. He chuckles and opens the blanket. “Do you want to sit with us in the blanket fort?” He asked.

“Could I weally?” Daniel asked.

“As long as you don’t hurt Jasmine.” Brandon said. Daniel ran over and climbed into the bed as lightening stuck outside. He looked up at Nathaniel and chuckled. “Do you want to join?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 3:40 pm

“I was going to sneak in and see her while you were working. It is probably nothing, but yes I do want to see her.” Kalista walks with him to the infirmary.

Cadence was just finishing her lunch. “Hello Majesties, part of me is not surprised to see you here. I know having Brandon here will stress you out a little.” She opens up the exam door. “I will get cleaned up and be right with you.”

Kalista goes into the room and lies on the bed. “I never thought I would be in this situation again. Don't worry Iverson, I am not feeling pain. More discomfort than anything.”

~~~~

Daniel carefully climbs into the bed, and goes under the blanket. Nathaniel leans in the door frame and laughs. “I don't think the bed it big enough for the four of us. Besides I have to put together the lasagna and garlic bread. Good thing Mom took the carriage. She will probably pick Dad up.”

“Your loss.” Jasmine sits up under the blanket and so does Brandon with Daniel in the middle. Daniel looks up at Brandon. “Do you know Jassy dwas stuff. She can do face painting as well. I should get my army guys and we can play!” He slides out to get his figures.

Jasmine looks up at Brandon still under the blanket. “Thank you so much for putting up with him.” She leans over and kisses Brandon on the lips.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 4:06 pm

Iverson is mentally kicking himself. He had let everything get to him and he had actually yelled at Kalista. He hadn’t yelled at her sense he couldn’t remember when. He sits down beside of her in the chair and takes hold of Kalista’s hand. “I didn’t mean to yell at you Kali. I am sorry, I let my anger get the best of me.” He said. He squeezes her hand. “I hope everything is alright. How bad is it?” he asked her.

~~

Brandon smiled and watched Daniel leave the room hurriedly. He looked at Jasmine and chuckled. “He has good intentions but he is still young.” He said. He gave Jasmine another kiss before a crack of thunder boomed out.

Daniel came running back with his army figures and hurried under the covers. “I hate lightening!” he said in a loud squeaky voice.

“Don’t worry Daniel, I will save you and Jasmine.” Brandon said as he hugged them both.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 4:30 pm

“It is not bad, just feels like cramping more than anything.” Kalista squeezes his hand. “I did the same to you. I did mean what I said though. It is just so hard Iverson. Whenever I look at him I picture to two of you together. My heart breaks all over again. Also of the fact that I couldn't give you the one thing that you desire. Your name will be carried on through him, not a child of ours.”

Cadence comes in and sees Kalista cringing. “Now I am going to do a full exam just to make sure nothing is wrong.” She checks Kalista's blood pressure which is not surprisingly high. She also does an ultrasound. “Not there isn't any pain this time right?”

“No but I definitely am not comfortable.” Kalista tells her.

“Well I don't see anything serious, however I do want you to rest for today. Go lie down, Iverson make sure she only goes to the bathroom. If it gets worse or changes let me know.” Cadence smiles. “I want you to take tomorrow off as well. I am not confining you to the bed, but please get as much rest as possible

~~~~

Thank the Goddess that boy makes noise. She is able to break off the kiss before Daniel saw them. “He will protect both of us my Angel.” She takes one of the figurines in her hand and begins playing. Eventually she does stifle a yawn. She rests her head on Brandon's shoulder. Her movement with the figure ceases.

Daniel looks up at Jasmine, her eyes are closed. “Bwandon, is she going to get better? I pwayd to the Goddess when I saw mommy cwying. Mommy doesn't cwy at all. She is tough like me. Mommy said she almost died, and you saved her.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 5:21 pm

Iverson was about to say something to Kalista when Cadence came back into the room. He looked up at her and nodded his head. “I will take her up and make sure she gets some rest.”

Cadence nodded her head. “As long as you get some rest and stay calm you should be fine. Your blood pressure was a little high but I couldn’t see anything wrong.” She then leaves the room so that Kalista could get ready to leave.

Iverson helped her to get ready and they left the infirmary. They walked up to their bedroom and Iverson helped her to get comfortable. He sits there for a few minutes with her to gather his thoughts. “Kali, we don’t even know if we are having a son or daughter. Yes I wouldn’t mind having a son, but I would be just as thrilled to have another daughter with you.” He said. He ran his fingers though her hair. “Brandon’s last name isn’t even the same as ours. It’s Lawson. He would have to give it up to pass on the Sentali name. Would that bother you if he chose to do so?

I will try; I will try and do what you are asking of me. I will give Vincent a chance. I know this isn’t going to be easy with Brandon either. Maybe we can work together. I just don’t want you to stress too much.”

~~

Brandon was enjoying both Jasmine’s and Daniel’s company. He then noticed that Jasmine was asleep. He put his finger up to his lips. “We have to whisper while Jasmine is asleep. She needs to rest.” He whispered.

Daniel nodded his head and put his finger on his lips. Brandon looked at Daniel and smiled. “She will get better Daniel. It will just take time. Your mommy was scared that she almost lost will get better Daniel. It will just take time. Your mommy was scared that she almost lost your big sister, but I promise she will be just fine.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 5:43 pm

Vincent's brain is just about fried. “Thank you so much for this Glenn, but I need a break. My stomach is rumbling and my head hurts. Will you really bring up changing the Diplomatic Immunity law for the future?” He wraps his arm around Serena and smiles. “It is raining outside, so I can't take you to the gardens for lunch. Where do you want to go?”

~~~~~~~~

“Honey, go back to work. I promise I will be here with my sketchbook working on a new dress. Honestly, I don't want to be thinking about Brandon right now.” Kalista tells him. “Ugh I could go for some spaghetti right about now.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

“You don't have to worry about being quiet awound Jassy when she is asleep. One time mommy wan the vacuum next to her and she sleeped thow it.” Daniel says. “Jassy is my favowite girl ever. She isn't icky like the othews.”

Nathaniel sneaks in and pops his head under the blanket. He grabs Daniel who squirms and giggles. “I figured she was sleeping by now.” He pulls Daniel out and Daniel launches off the bed onto Nathaniel's back. “Come on little man, we need to let her sleep besides I need a wrestling partner. Thomas is still at the Lanes babysitting.” He winks at Brandon. “Don't do anything I wouldn't do, remember she is my sister.”

“Don't wowwy Nat, Bwandon's an Angel, Jassy said so hewself.” Daniel sticks out his tongue as they leave the room.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 6:13 pm

Glenn nodded his head. “It may not be easy to change and at the same time the other nations may agree to it. It is one of the international laws that all the nations agree too. I’m certain that his majesty would like to hear about your idea. He said. “You both go on to lunch and I will see you later.”

Serena smiles at Vincent as she gives him a kiss on his cheek. “Why don’t we take lunch up to the old play room? We haven’t been up there in a long time.” She said.

~~

Iverson looked at Kalista. “How about I have Kristen bring you up some for lunch and I will go on to work. Just remember to get some rest.” He said. He gave her a kiss and squeezed her hand. “I love you Kali. I will see you after work.” He then leaves the room.

~~

Brandon looked up at Nathaniel and smiled. “I won’t.” He said. He chuckled a little at Daniel and watched as they walked out of the room. He pulled the blanket down and kept the two of them covered up. He was enjoying this time with her. At least they could enjoy each other’s company like this for a few weeks. He leaned his head against hers and kissed her head. “I love you sweet Jasmine.” He whispered.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 6:28 pm

“Sounds perfect.” Vincent takes Serena to the kitchens first and gets some food for them. They go to the playroom next. It is beautiful watching the lightening in the huge windows. “Remember how Jasmine avoided this room during storms. I haven't had the chance to see her at all since we got back.” He rubs his forehead with his fingers.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine smiles when Brandon lies her down and snuggles up to her. She felt safe and protected once more.

Madeline comes in downstairs and sees the boys fooling around. “Well it is nice to know that you took the grounding seriously, but it is not fair that he is grounded during the rain. How is Jasmine doing? Oh and Nathaniel dinner smells delicious.”

"Mommy Jassy's doing fine she has her Angel watching over her." Daniel proclaims proudly.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 6:42 pm

Serena chuckled as they talked about Jasmine and the storms. “She always hated to come up here then. I remember that one time it stormed and she ran out of here so fast. I found her in Uncle Berenson’s office under the table.” She said chuckling. She took a bite of her food and looked at Vincent. “Maybe we can go see her later. Is something the matter Vincent? You look like something is bothering you.”

~~

Brandon loves to see the smile on Jasmine’s face. He runs his fingers through her hair. He can hear the boys down stairs playing. He wonders if Jasmine is dreaming.

Madeline looks at Daniel and then at Nathaniel. “Her Angel?” She asked. She shakes her head. “Is Brandon upstairs with her? I think I would like to check on her before I go pick up your father.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 6:53 pm

“It is nothing, I really do have a headache. I have to learn this though. I have to prove my worthiness to your father. One of the things I have to do is learn the laws. I also want to see about changing the Diplomatic Immunity law as well. I think it is outdated and should not be used for a tool for royalty to hide behind.” Vincent tells her. “But enough about that how are you?” He puts his arm around her and kisses her passionately.

~~~~~~~~

“You don't want to check on her now. She is sleeping.” Nathaniel tells Madeline. “Daniel here wore her out.” He could have killed Daniel for saying that.

“Good she needs the sleep. I am going to check on her and get into some drier clothes.” Madeline goes upstairs.

Nathaniel follows her, speaking a little louder to indicate that she is coming. “Mom, you really don't want to wake her up. You know how hard it is to get her to sleep during storms.”

Madeline knows exactly what he is doing. Where do the kids think they learned the tricks from. She pauses outside the door for a moment before turning the knob.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum