Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 20 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 20 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 7:03 pm

Serena looks at Vincent and runs her fingers though his hair. “You have time Vincent, don’t push yourself. The laws are a lot to take in.” She said. He kisses her passionately and she melts in his arms. “I am feeling so much better now that we are home and on a normal routine. I wish my father would leave you alone. I love you so much and my mother is right.”

~~

Brandon can hear outside of the room. He hears Nathaniel talking to his mother but in a loud voice. He lays Jasmine down on the bed and covers her up. He walks over to Nathaniel’s bed and sits down with his notebook. He looks up at Madeline opens the door. “Evening Mrs. Lane. Jasmine is sleeping finally. Between Daniel and me, we tired her out.” He said smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 7:12 pm

“I hope he will come around. I am glad you are eating again. I didn't want to scare you, but I was worried.” He cups her face with his hand and gazes into her eyes. “I want a healthy girlfriend, not one who is sickly. We...ugh...better eat.” Vincent cannot pull himself away from her eyes though. “I love you so much.”

~~~~~~~~

Madeline smiles and goes over to Jasmine. “She never did like the storms. I am glad she found comfort with you...and Daniel too. Did she try anything when I was gone? Or did Daniel stop her plans?” Madeline sits on the bed and smiles at her. “I was so scared when we got the first telegram. Our family has been through so much. I just thank the Goddess you were there Brandon.” She sneaks a peek at Brandon to see if her suspicion is correct.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 7:39 pm

Serena smiles at Vincent before she pulls him into a kiss. She breaks it breathless a few minutes later and smiles. “To be honest I was starting to get worried about myself. I just couldn’t bring myself to eat and I noticed my clothes were getting loser. I was really glad when Brandon made mention of the smoothies.” She said. She ate some of her lunch as she sat beside of Vincent. It was storming pretty good outside. When she was done she laid her head against his shoulder.

~~

Brandon shakes his head as he looks at Jasmine. There is a soft smile on his face as he watches her sleep. “She didn’t give us any problems. She doesn’t like the storms so Daniel came in and we played with his army men for a little while. She fell asleep sitting up so I laid her down and covered her up. Nathaniel came in and took Daniel downstairs and they started to play so I sat over here to make sure she would be alright.” He was hoping he was doing a good job at covering himself up. Now if Daniel would just keep cool and keep his mouth closed. He was still looking at Jasmine as he talked with Madeline.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 7:49 pm

Vincent sits with his arm wrapped around her playing with her hair. “I love watching the storm. I also love being her with you. I know we should get back but for some reason I cannot move. This is just too perfect.”

~~~~~~~~

Madeline smirks knowingly at Brandon. They do have feelings for one another. She wonders if they have expressed them or not. “Well I am going to get cleaned up and then get Berenson. Thank you so much for putting up with Daniel. Jasmine is very family orientated.” Madeline kisses her forehead and leaves the room. She gets cleaned up and heads to the castle with the carriage.

Jasmine wakes after her mom has left. “What are you doing over there. Where is Daniel?” She looks down at her hand and does not see the figurine. “The last thing I remember is playing army. Did I fall asleep?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 7:57 pm

Serena smiles as she wraps her arm around Vincent as he holds her. “I am enjoying this too much. Let’s skip the rest of the class and I will stay here with you.” She said. She yawned as she looked out of the window. I always wanted to do this with you. Sit here and relax against you as we watched the rain falling I mean.”

~~

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “Your mother came home and Nathaniel was nice enough to raise his voice so I could hear him talk to your mother. I laid you down and moved over here. You did fall asleep while we were playing army. When you did I was talking with Daniel for a few minutes before Nathaniel came and took him off my hands. Then I laid down beside of you for a while until I heard him.” He explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 8:07 pm

Vincent doesn't move, but continues to play with her hair gently. He knows he will be in trouble if they fall asleep together, so he stays awake. “I think we both need the break. I love you my Princess and I will prove to Iverson that I am worthy.”

~~~~~~~~

“She doesn't suspect anything does she? I know I am supposed to rest, but do you think I can sit downstairs? I have been in this room all day.” Jasmine looks at Brandon with her woeful eyes. “I promise I will just sit in the chair by the fireplace.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd April 2014, 8:14 pm

Serena smiles up at Vincent. “I love you too Vincent. You will do it someday. I know you will.” She said. Her eyes flutter for a moment. “I am so tired, I feel like I could take a nap.” She said.

~~

Brandon shook his head. “I don’t think so. I pretty much said that I sat over here after you fell asleep and that we were playing army with Daniel before that. She just left to go get your father. I don’t see why you couldn’t sit downstairs. Cadence never said you couldn’t.” He said. He helped her to sit up and then smiled at her when he leaned over to pick her up. He leaned over and kissed her passionately on her lips after he picked her up. “I will carry you downstairs my sweet Jasmine.” He said. He then walks her out of the room and down the stairs. He gently sits her down in the seat by the fireplace.

“Now, can I get you anything?” he asked.

Daniel came running over and looked up at Jasmine. “I told mommy that youw angel was watching over you.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd April 2014, 8:33 pm

Vincent kisses her forehead. “Go ahead and rest a little. I know you are tired. I will watch over you.” He sighs contently. He has Serena in his arms, alone, watching some beautiful lightening. He feels complete. He waits until her breath evens out. “I will marry you someday my love.” He whispers.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine is thrilled when Brandon agrees. He helps her to sit up and then picks her up. While in his arms he kisses her. Jasmine's whole body shivers. “Wow” She whispers once she regains her senses. He carries her out of the room and downstairs to the living room. He asks if he can get anything. “Maybe something to drink?”

Jasmine looks at Daniel her eyes wide when he tells her what he said. “Daniel, can you go upstairs and get my blanket.” He runs up as fast as he can. “Brandon, mom may suspect something.” Jasmine tells him. Her eyes are worried.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd April 2014, 4:38 pm

About two hours pass before Serena wakes up. She rubs her eyes as she looks up at Vincent. She feels complete. What she wouldn’t love for it to be just the two of them. She leans up and kisses him on his jaw line gently. “That was a great nap.” She said. “How are you going to get home? It is still storming out there.” She said.

~~

Brandon walked into the kitchen and bought Jasmine something to drink back. He looks at her when he returns and smiles. He hands her the drink and sits down. “How would she suspect anything?” He asked.

Nathaniel walked into the living room and looked at him. “Because that little brat up there made mention that Jasmine’s ‘angel’ was watching over her.” He said.

Brandon looked at Jasmine. “I uh…oh Goddess…” he said. “I was hoping to wait until after this deal with the Sentali’s was over with but I don’t know now. What do you think Jasmine?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd April 2014, 5:26 pm

“I will walk you down to the dining hall. I will go to Berenson's office. I know he will give me a ride.” Vincent winks at her. “Sorry my love I am not staying in the castle.” He kisses her and helps her stand. “I am sure your parents are worried.”

~~~~~~~~

“Let's not jump to conclusions. I am not sure, so the plan is still on to play it cool.” Jasmine tells him. “Thank you so much for the drink.”

They hear Daniel before seeing him. “Hewe is the blanket.” He throws it at Jasmine

“Nathaniel, dinner smells so good. I love your lasagna. Brandon, you are in for a treat.” Jasmine unfolds the blanket and spreads it on her She only wishes Brandon could be snuggling with her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd April 2014, 5:49 pm

Serena takes Vincent’s arm and they walk down the stairs together. “That will be good. I have been missing all afternoon so I would think that my parents are missing me.” She said. They walk down to Berenson’s office talking and Berenson is just walking out of his office. He looks at the couple and smiles.

“Serena, I looked for you earlier but Glenn said that you and Vincent skipped out on class.” Berenson said. He looked a little serious.

“Is everything alright Uncle Berenson?” Serena asked.

“Your father had to take your mother to see Cadence earlier. I don’t know what all happened but I could hear them arguing earlier. I know she is up in her room resting. Vincent if you need a ride home I can give it to you. Madeline as supposed to bring the buggy to pick me up.” Berenson said.

Serena looked at Vincent and then at Berenson. She was worried about her mother. “Thank you Uncle Berenson. Vincent I need to go check on my mother, I am worried about her.” She said. She gave him a quick kiss before leaving Berenson’s office.

Iverson had just walked out of his office when Serena saw him. “Father, how is mother? Uncle Berenson said he was looking for me earlier. I’m so sorry, I took a nap.” She was worried.

“She is up in our room resting. If you want to go get Audra I will have dinner delivered up to us.” He said.

~~

Brandon sits down on the couch. He watches Jasmine and wishes that he could cuddle with her. He is sitting there when Daniel brings him a book. “Bwandon, would you wead to me and Jazzy?” he asked.

Brandon smiled and nodded his head. “That does smell good Nathaniel. I can’t wait until dinner. I bet it will be good.” He then starts to read with Daniel sitting in his lap.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd April 2014, 6:06 pm

Madeline shows up with Sam and Justin. “I was just asking your parents if they wanted a ride Vincent. It is raining pretty hard” She kisses Berenson. “Are you ready to go home? I stopped off at home and Jasmine was sleeping, but before that her and Brandon were playing with Daniel.”

“Yes I am ready to see my girl.” Berenson tells Madeline returning her kiss.

They all go to the carriage house and get in the buggy. Berenson then takes them home.

The Watson's send Thomas home after thanking him for babysitting. Madeline and Berenson walk in. “Oh Jasmine you are up.” Madeline goes over to her and kisses her forehead. “How are you feeling.”

“Mom, I am fine. Don't worry I am taking it easy. I am not as weak as I was when at the temple.” Jasmine smiles at her as Berenson kisses her as well. “You guys don't need to worry about me, I have the boys to take care of me.”

~~~~~~~~

Kalista looks up when the door opens. She is surprised to see everyone. “Hey guys are we having dinner in our room. It is the perfect night for it. Serena, Audra how are you guys doing. I hear that Vincent has been picking Glenn's brain.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd April 2014, 6:29 pm

Daniel jumps up and runs over to his parents and hugs them. “Today has been a gweat day! Cept the stowms. They can go away.” He said.

Berenson smiled and ruffled Daniel’s hair. “We are just worried about you Jasmine. We will always worry about you.” He said.

Brandon was watching them. It made him miss his mother. He had never had a full family before and part of his family was still having trouble accepting him. Now his mother was gone. He stood up and walked upstairs, leaving the family be for a little while.

~~

Serena sat down beside of her mother. “I skipped class earlier.” She said looking up at her father. “I didn’t mean too but I was tired and needed a nap.”

Iverson looked down at her. “Well not that it mattered. Glenn came to my office earlier. He is quite astounded at how Vincent is picking his brains. Said that he is one of the smartest kids he has ever met.” He said.

Audra lay back on her parent’s bed and closed her eyes. “I could use a nap. I am so tired.” She said. She yawned and looked over at her mother. “I didn’t even think to take a nap, but it has been storming all day.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd April 2014, 6:52 pm

Jasmine watches Brandon go upstairs. “Well I am going to go upstairs and get ready for dinner.” She goes over and hugs Berenson and Madeline. “My shoulder is a little sore too, so I will take some pain medication.”

“Brandon still needs to show us what to do as well, but he can do that after dinner.” Berenson tells her. “Meanwhile Daniel and I can set the table.”

“Dad, no offense, but I don't want you to change the bandages.” Jasmine tells him.

Berenson looks at her puzzled. “Why Brandon has and he is a man.”

“Brandon is a healer and it is strictly professional. Besides, I am the ice queen remember?” Jasmine rolls her eyes upstairs. Madeline watches her go up the stairs puzzled. Could she have been wrong, or is Jasmine playing it cool?

Jasmine knock on the bedroom door. “Brandon are you there?”

~~~~~~~~

Kalista wraps her arm around Audra. “It is just on of those lazy days isn't it? I missed having my girls here. So tell me how was Altiere? I hope you had fun with Malachai.

Oh and did Glenn mention anything else about Vincent?” Kalista winks at Serena.

Audra lies her head on Kalista's shoulder. “I would say it went well.” She holds up her left hand.

Kalista's eyes grow large. “Iverson our baby is engaged!!!”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd April 2014, 7:29 pm

Brandon is sitting on the bed that he had occupied before in Nathaniel’s room. He wondered where he would sleep if she was going to sleep here. He has a picture of his mother and sighs. He wipes a few tears from his eyes as he hears a knock on the door. “Yes, I am in here.” He said. He lays the picture down and gets up to open the door. He looks at Jasmine and smiles somewhat. “I’m surprised you made it away from your parents.” He said.

~~

Iverson turns around and looks at Kalista. “He is quite impressed with Vincent and at how well he is learning.” He said. He almost drops a plate of food that he was about to hand to Kalista when he sees the ring on Audra’s finger.

“When….When did you get engaged?” he asked.

“Malachi asked her the night before we left Altier.” Serena said.

“He had their study decorated and it was so beautiful. I wish you both could have been there.” Audra said. Her eyes were in a dreamlike state as she remembered that night. “I was so surprised but I was so happy.”

Serena smiled. “I think he did a great job. I don’t think he could have done it in a more romantic way.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd April 2014, 7:39 pm

Jasmine winks. “I told them I was getting ready for dinner. You still have to show mom how to change the bandages after dinner. What is the matter? I know something is wrong.” She goes over and hugs Brandon.

~~~~~~~~

Kalista begins to cry. “Oh we have to plan a wedding now. You are going to be a beautiful bride. Iverson we will have to send Micia a telegraph and ask when the wedding is going to be. Did you set a day already?”

“Not yet mom. I have to write Malachai to see when they want it. It probably won't be until after Jasmine wins the throne.” Audra tells them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd April 2014, 7:45 pm

“I know, I will show her after dinner how to do it.” Brandon said. He looks at her as they hug. “Seeing you with your family made me remember my mother. I kind of miss her.” He said.

~~

Iverson takes the plate and sits it down on the bedside table. He then walks over to console Kalista even though it is happy tears. “I can’t believe it…my little girl is growing up and getting married. Oh goddess…” He said.

Serena smiled and looked at Audra. “I think they are sad their little girl is growing up and going to be moving away.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd April 2014, 7:54 pm

Jasmine continues to hold Brandon. “I am so sorry. I really do wish I could have met her. I know my family can be a little overbearing.” Jasmine doesn't really know what to say. She's never really had to deal with a death before. She only hopes no one interrupts them.

~~~~~~~~

“Not only that, but how messed up it this. Here I am pregnant and will be attending my daughter's wedding.” Kalista tells them. “Please plan the wedding for after I have the baby. I have to be there.”

“Of course mom. I know you have to be there. You will also have to tell Jasmine to wear a sweetheart neckline dress.” Audra insists.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd April 2014, 8:11 pm

Brandon holds onto Jasmine. A few tears fall from his eyes as he holds her. “She was a good woman who loved me dearly. I couldn’t have asked for a better mother. She saved a lot of lives but she couldn’t save her own. She was so sick in the last year though. I didn’t think she would make it as long as she did.” He said. He let her go and picked up the picture of his mother to show Jasmine.

~~

“Well at least you aren’t both pregnant together.” Serena said chuckling.

Iverson looks at Serena. “That really isn’t funny, at least to me.”

“Oh lighten up dad, everything will be alright.” Serena said. She looked at her mother. “I can’t wait for all of this to happen.” She said excitedly.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd April 2014, 8:22 pm

Jasmine wipes the tears and kisses under Brandon's eyes. He goes over and picks up a picture. She looks at the picture. “She was a very beautiful woman. Do you have any more pictures?” Jasmine smiles an idea beginning to brew in her head. Hopefully he will like it.

~~~~~~~~

“Oh Iverson lighten up. Wedding planning is fun when you have longer than two weeks to plan it. It is going to be different taking a back burner. We will have to follow Altiere rules and traditions.” Kalista looks over at Serena. “At least we will have your wedding to plan. Are you really ready to marry Malachai?”

“I wasn't at first, but I really love Malachai and his family. Grayson is a little cutie. He wants to marry Jasmine though.” Audra laughs. “At least I am not becoming a queen right away. That would be scary.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd April 2014, 9:05 pm

Brandon pulls out his saddle bags from under the bed. He takes another picture of her and hands it to Jasmine. “That is the only other one I have.” He said. There is a knock on the door. He stands up and gets the bottle of pain pills.

Berenson opens the door a moment later and looks at Jasmine. Brandon is about to hand her a pain pill. “Dinner is done if you feel like eating.” Berenson said.

“She has to eat with this medication so I will make sure she gets down to eat Mr. Lane.” Brandon said.

“Thank you Brandon. I will be downstairs.” Berenson said. He left the two alone.

~~

“Believe me Audra, we know.” Iverson said. He handed out the plates so that everyone could eat. He takes a bite of his food. “Are you ready to leave? Marrying Malachi would mean that you would have to move from Rosario to Altier.” He said.

Serena looked at Audra. She was really happy for her no matter what her parents thought or said. “I think you can do it Audra. You are strong and have a great mind. Even if you were becoming queen you will be a great one now or even after time.” She said as she ate. “I just hope Jasmine can get over wearing the sweetheart neckline.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th April 2014, 5:12 am

Jasmine studies the two pictures. “Nice cover. I am surprised you don't have more pictures. I know it hurts, but consider my family yours now. I know we will never replace your mom, but let us help with the pain.” Jasmine kisses him again. “I better get down. Will you please join me?” She takes a few steps to the door and holds out her hand.

~~~~~~~~

“Dad, I would have to do that regardless. Plus Altiere is not that far away. You guys are always welcome to visit and I will be here as well” Audra gets a smile on her face. “I love Malachai and he is worth it.”

“I am proud of you Audra. I know how tough it is to leave everything behind. A trip that was supposed to be just two week turned out to be a lifetime for me.” Kalista squeezes her hand. “But I wouldn't change it for the world.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th April 2014, 12:15 pm

Brandon looks at Jasmine and takes her hand. “It will hurt, but it will take time. Thank you for offering me your family.” He said. He gave her a timid kiss on her lips before opening up her door. He walked with her to the stairs and let her go first. He walked behind her.

Daniel was sitting at the table holding his fork and spoon up. “I’m stawving!” he said. He heard a boom of thunder overhead and ducked under the covers. He looked up at everyone else. “Now I’m scawed.” He said.

Brandon sat beside of him. “Everything will be alright little man. All those storms out there that you are afraid of are a comfort for me.” He said.

Berenson sat down at the table after putting the Lasagna on the table. There was a salad, bread sticks and the lasagna that Nathaniel had made for dinner on the table. He looked at Daniel. “I asked your mother to marry me in a storm.” He said smiling.

~~

Iverson smiled at Audra before he hugged her. “I am proud of you too Audra. I am happy for you but at the same time a little sad. I will walk my daughter down the aisle and one day she will have a family of her own. It is hard to see you both grow up.”

Serena finished her bite of food and looked up at her mother. “I know it is hard to see us go, but we have our own lives to live. I can’t believe you were able to do that mother. It would have been so hard.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th April 2014, 12:56 pm

Jasmine jumps as well hearing the thunder. “How are storms a comfort Brandon?” She rolls her eye at Berenson. “Yes we know, we’ve heard the story a million times.” She looks over at Brandon. “But tell us one more time.”

Berenson tell them about having to break up with is girlfriend (glossing it over a little), getting into a fight with Justin, and spending the night in jail. He tells him what he finds the next morning, finding Madeline on the road, and the proposal. Madeline has tears in her eyes even now. She takes his hand and points out that it was all before he found out she was pregnant.

The Lane kids were eating during this and Jasmine peeks over at Brandon to see his reaction. She knew the family he mentioned earlier was Susan’s family. Afterward the boys start on the dishes as Berenson supervises. Madeline, Jasmine and Brandon go up to her room. Jasmine sits on the bed and Madeline closes and locks her door. “Show me what I have to do.”

~~~~~~~~~

“Both of our girls will have families of their own. At least Serena will be nearby.” Kalista tells Iverson. “It was hard Serena, but the best things in life usually are.” She sets her plate down and gets up. “Excuse me, being pregnant sucks.” She grumbles as she goes to the bathroom.

They soon finish dinner and the plates are back on the cart. “Thank you girls for having dinner with us. And don’t worry everything is fine. I just have to learn to take it a little easy and not let my emotions get to me.” Kalista tells them yawning.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th April 2014, 1:16 pm

Brandon listens to the tale of Berenson and Madeline. It was almost like a fairy tale to him. “That’s a very romantic way to get engaged.” He said. Looks at Jasmine and chuckled. “The rain comes to a relief to me. I know the goddess is at work here with us because the world has a heart to. If it is hurt and something is wrong it can cry. It’s the same emotions that we feel in our hearts. When we are sad and cry it’s just a storm. When we are angry and upset there is a thunderstorm. It’s like looking in your eyes and seeing the emotions in them.” He points out. He looks at Berenson. “You get your eyes from your father. I’m certain he can’t hide his emotions from your mother.” He said making a comparison to cover his slip up.

He walks upstairs with Madeline and Jasmine. He takes a deep breath knowing he has to keep it on a professional level when he does this. When they are ready Brandon has Jasmine take her shirt off and cover herself up with it so that he doesn’t have to see her breasts. It makes things a little easier for both of them. While she does this he turns around. When she is ready he walks over and step by step shows Madeline what needs to be done.

“It’s not very hard and it should look pretty good in the next week or so. There is no redness here which indicates there is no infection and Cadence was able to keep the scaring minimum.” He said. “Do you think you can do that? I can do it in the mornings if you need me to and then you can do it in the evenings.”

~~

Iverson watches as Kalista walks to the bathroom. “The baby must think your mothers bladder is something to jump on.” He said chuckling.

Serena put the plates on the cart and chuckled as her mother came out of the bathroom. She hugs her mother gently and touches her stomach. “The little one is on the move tonight.” She said looking up at her.

Audra comes over and gives her a hug as well. “I am going on to bed. I have to get this letter sent off to Malachi tomorrow.” She said smiling.

Kalista hugs them both and they leave for the night. Iverson walks over and behind her where he puts his arms around her. “I am sorry about earlier Kali. I hope you have rested today.” He said rubbing her stomach. He could feel the baby moving. “Serena is right. The little one is on the move.” He said helping her into a night gown.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top