Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 40 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 40 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 4:17 pm

Serena nods her head. “I will let Brandon know. Maybe he can help with that.” She said winking at Vincent. They walk down to greet Brandon and to make sure that Jasmine is alright. “That was a great job Brandon.” She said.

Brandon had wrapped his arms around Jasmine and smiled. “I am alright Jasmine. I just got a cut. Though some rest would be good. I was winded when the last opponent hit me with the flat of the blade in my side.” He said. “I guess it just slipped my mind. I own one, but I haven’t used it in a long time.” He explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 4:30 pm

"Too bad you weren't with us when we were traveling. Well they have a medical tent. Do you need a new shirt as well? You are lucky I am even here, I usually don't watch the sword tournament." Jasmine wags her finger at Serena and Vincent. "No making fun of me you would do the same if it was him."

Iverson approaches the group. "Congrats, son. I am proud of you. I hope everyone is ready the meal will start shortly."

Jasmine looks at Brandon. "You will have to sit at the head table."
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 5:33 pm

“Well lets go to the medical tent and get this taken care of and then I can go get me a new shirt before the dinner.” He said. He looks at Jasmine. “Will you be sitting with me?” he asked.

“For that matter will Vincent sit with me? What do you say dad? Is it just us royals at the table? I know Malachi is going to be sitting with Audra.” Serena said.

“That is because they are engaged. It is only right to have them sitting together.” Iverson explained. “I don’t know if there will be room at the head of the table to have us all sitting there or not but we can see.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 5:54 pm

“Don't worry I will sit with my family.” Jasmine tells him. She kisses him. “But you are mine for the dance.” She pulls him away and brings him to the first aid station.

The nurse takes him to a curtained area and looks at his shoulder. “This is nothing, let me just bandage it up.” In the mean time Jasmine sneaks out and finds a nice shirt with a dragon on it. She hides it behind her back and waits for him to come out.

Vincent kisses Serena. “Don't worry my dear, I have all the time to sit with you. Besides I want to sit with my family so they can fawn over my victory.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 6:01 pm

Iverson stares at Jasmine and Brandon for a moment as they kiss. He isn’t sure what to say. Should he stop them because it is his son, or because Jasmine whom he calls niece? He still doesn’t know what to think of their relationship. He coughs slightly and then looks at them. “Until I know what I should say, I am just going to tell you both to stop kissing.” He said.

Serena chuckled as Vincent kissed her. She looked up at him and smiled. “That sounds good. Family time it is.” She looked at her father. “Don’t know what to think?” she asked.

Brandon walked with Jasmine over to the first aid station. He goes with the nurse and chuckles. “I know it is, but Princess Jasmine wanted me to get scene. I figured a Band-Aid would do.” He explained. She wipes up the dried blood and cleans it up. She then puts the small band-aid on him. “Thanks melm.” He said. He gets up and puts his torn shirt on. He walks out and sees Jasmine with something behind her back. “So what do you have there?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 6:20 pm

Jasmine stands and smirks at him. “Why don't you find out?”

Brandon smirks at Jasmine. "I can make that happen real fast." He said.

She poses not caring about anyone who is watching. “Well, come and get it.” She keeps her hands behind her back.

Brandon takes his shirt off and smiles. He struts walking over to her and then uses his shirt to put around her. He brings her close and kisses her hard on her lips. He then begins to feel for the item in her hands.

Jasmine blushes at his kiss and almost drops the shirt she is holding. “Wow...” She whispers after he kisses her. “I...got you a...shirt.”

He pulls it out and holds it in front of him. “Ask your father about the significance of the dragon.” She tells him as he puts it on. “I will see you after dinner.”

~~~~~~

“Don't worry Uncle Iverson, they are good for one another.” Vincent tells him. “I will see you after dinner as well.” He kisses her before joining his family.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 6:32 pm

Brandon smiles at Jasmine. “That was thoughtful of you.” He said smirking at her. He took the shirt and put it on. “I wonder what the significance is. I do like the shirt. Thank you Jasmine.” He said. “I would hate to have to go to a family dinner and not be wearing appropriate attire.” He explained.

They start to walk to the park where the area is set up for dinner. Brandon kisses Jasmine. “I will see you at the dance.” He said. He leaves her there with Nathaniel walking up behind her.

“Looks like someone got a damn good kiss. Too bad Levi isn’t here. I wish he was.” Nathaniel said.

Iverson looked at Vincent. He chuckled slightly. “Well that they may be, but for me it’s a little different. I don’t think you would understand.” He said. He put his hand around Serena’s neck as they walked over to the head of the table. “Why don’t you take a seat beside me? I would have Brandon sit beside me but I don’t think your mother would be able to handle it.” he said. He kissed the top of her head.

“I understand father.” Serena said. They get to the table and Kalista is already there with Audra. She too had taken a nap during the afternoon at the Lane home. Malachi was sitting beside of her.

Iverson walked up to Kalista and smile. “How are you feeling baby?” he asked. Kalista would never get to old for him to stop calling her baby. He watched as Serena sat down beside of him. Shortly afterward Brandon joined them, sporting a new shirt. Iverson smiled. “Do you even know what that symbolizes?” He asked.

Brandon shook his head. “No, Jasmine said I should ask you what it means.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 7:03 pm

Jasmine blushes at her brother. “You will see him for Audra's wedding.”

He didn't get a chance to answer before a sugar hopped up Daniel throws himself at her. “I saw Vinny won the archery. I bet you would have kicked his butt.”

Nathaniel pulls him away. “I only hope his family will allow him to come.”

“I don't think they will be able to hold him back.” Jasmine hugs Daniel.

They share a table with the Watson's. Justin and Samantha are bragging about Vincent. The table is the most boisterous one.

~~~~~~

Kalista waits until everyone finds a table. She stands up and raises her glass. Everyone stops speaking. “This year we Rosarions celebrate the 110th Harvest Moon Festival. It is a time for us to give thanks to the Goddess for the bounties of all the farmer's hard work.” She holds her glass out. “I would like to give thank to all of you. For you are the reason why Rosario is the great kingdom she is. Now enjoy the food and live life to it's fullest.”

The people cheer and she sits down as Iverson stands.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 7:26 pm

Brandon feels a little out of place as he sits beside Serena. “Is it usual for people to stare and make comments?” he asked.

“They are only doing it because you are new. This is new for them and the scandal that ended a long time ago has been bought back to life. It might hurt for a little while, but the talk will end once the people get to know you.” Serena explained. She listened to her mother give a short speech. She clapped when she was done and then her father stood to give a speech as well.

“I want to thank you all again for coming to this year’s Harvest Moon Festival. Without the people of Rosario, without the farmers we wouldn’t have the crops we have. We must also remember to give thanks to the goddess for giving us the fruits of our labors and thank her for what she has given us. Rosario would not be here if it weren’t for her and for our farmers. Tonight we will eat and drink merrily with our family and friends. May we bask in the glory that the goddess has given us and rejoice this night!” He said.

The people began to cheer again and then dinner begins. It is pretty quiet at the head of the table. Iverson takes Kalista’s hand and squeezes it under the table. He smiles as he looks around the table at his family.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 7:40 pm

Everyone consumes the food and drink. The Lane/Watson table is impervious to the gossip that is going around. After dinner the band gets started up and the tables get cleared out. The sun is just starting to set and the moon is beginning to rise. Jasmine goes over to Brandon. “Can I please hang out with you? I love my family, but I need a break.”

Vincent goes over to Serena. “The speeches were good. I don't know about you, but I just need some us time. Would you like to dance?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 7:58 pm

Chatter finally starts at the Sentali table. There is much talk going on. Iverson looks at Brandon as they talk some about the dragon symbol. Iverson pulls his sleeve up on his shirt and shows Brandon the dragon tattoo on his shoulder. “My mother is originally from Sangria. It is customary there for the son to receive a tattoo when he comes of age. It is the symbol of the family usually. The dragon is the symbol of our family line. When I turned sixteen I received the dragon tattoo because my mother wanted me to have it sense it was a part of their family line.” Iverson explained. “The dragon is a symbol of power and balance of the elements. It is like the king. He is the symbol of power and keeps the nation in balance.”

Brandon nodded his head as he listened to the story. “Are you asking me to get this tattoo?” he asked.

“I will not make you get the tattoo, son. However If you do I will be there with you when you do.” Iverson said.

“If and when I decide I want to get this tattoo, can I get another one? I would like to have one on my shoulder.” Brandon asked.

“If that is what you wish then yes.” Iverson said.

Serena was listening to them talk. She could hear her mother talking with Audra and Malachi about the wedding they were planning. She was thankful when Jasmine and Vincent came up. She excused herself from the table and took Vincent’s hand. “I never thought you would ask. So is your family proud of you for winning?” she asked smiling as they walked out to the dance floor.

Brandon looked up at Jasmine as he was finishing up with Iverson. “That is what I want.” He said smiling. He then takes Jasmine’s hand as he stands up. “I take it that it’s too much for you?” He asked. He leaned down and gave her a kiss on her lips.

Iverson did a slight growl. “Please, just ….don’t…” he said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 8:12 pm

Jasmine looks at Iverson puzzled. “You don't approve of us Uncle Iverson? Or is it just too much at one time?”

Kalista laughs. “I don't think he can handle three of his children in relationships. However you are a wonderful young lady.”

Jasmine kisses Iverson's cheek. “Don't worry I will take good care of your son.” She turns to Brandon. “Shall we dance as well?”

Kalista stands next to Iverson. "It is not easy is it?"

~~~

Vincent and Serena are swaying to the music. “Of course my dad is acting like a proud father.” He turns her. “Go ahead and take a look.” He points at his dad pointing and talking. They dance until are facing her family. “I think your dad is having problems with Brandon and Jasmine.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 8:30 pm

Brandon smiles at Iverson. “Don’t worry; we will take care of each other.” He said. He takes Jasmine’s hand and they walk out to the dance floor. He bows to her and takes her hand. They start to sway to the music and he smiles. “I think it is too much for him.”

Iverson looks at Kalista and shakes his head. “It’s just a lot to take in at one time. I’m not sure who to go for in that relationship. Protect Jasmine or protect Brandon. It’s hard to let them all go.” He said putting his arm around Kalista. He watched as Malachi took Audra out to dance. He wiped a tear from his eyes. “I can’t believe my girls are grown up. It’s just like yesterday you were pregnant with them. My little girl is pregnant too.” He hugged Kalista.

~~

Serena chuckled as she looked at Vincent’s father. “Uncle Justin sure is putting it out there isn’t he? You won the archery tournament and you’re dating a princess. He must really be proud of you.” She looked at her parents. “I think everything is catching up to him. Both of his daughters are dating and one of them is engaged plus pregnant, and now he finds out he has a son and he is dating his niece. I would be a little confused too.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 8:56 pm

Jasmine wraps one arm on his shoulder, the other one is at his waist. She cannot lift it any higher. She smiles at him. “So did you find out about the dragon?” She can feel her shoulder tighten up.

~~~

“As far as dating you, I think dad is just happy that I am happy. The fact that you are a princess is secondary.” Vincent holds her close. “It is a lot for you parents to take in. I hope you aren't upset that we are taking it slow.”

~~~~~~

“Dance with me Iverson, and for a little while forget about the rest of the world.” Kalista demands. “And before Madde and Berenson clear the dance floor.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 9:06 pm

Brandon has both hands around Jasmine’s waist. “I did actually. I am thinking of having the tattoo done. I am also thinking of having another tattoo put on my shoulder.” He said. “How is your shoulder Jasmine?” he asked. Serena had told him during dinner that Vincent had told her that Jasmine’s shoulder was tense.

~~

Serena chuckled. “I know that Vincent. Your father is a good man.” She said. She was enjoying the closeness of their dance. Her head was on Vincent’s shoulder. ”I’m not upset about taking it slow. If anything I understand now what my parents were trying to tell us. I hope my parents aren’t stressing about it. My mother doesn’t need it right now.” She said. She picked her head up and kissed Vincent’s cheek. “I love you Vincent, and I know one day we will be together forever.” She whispered.

~~

Iverson chuckled. He bowed to Kalista and took her hand. “Does that mean you want to run away with me?” he asked. He winked at her as he remembered the first night they met. He takes her out to the dance floor and holds her close to him as the song plays.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 10:12 pm

“It is a little stiff...Ok it is a lot stiff. I cannot lift it any higher than I have it now.” Jasmine confesses. “If you want to ditch a little early, that would be fine. Besides we can watch the moon rise lying in the hammock together in the backyard.”

~~~

Vincent captures her lips with his. “Good because I don't want to cause anyone else more stress. Besides I know I still have a lot to learn before I can marry you.” He holds her close. “I love you too, now and forever.”

~~~~~~

“I don't know I don't think I can run away with a strange man.” Kalista winks as Iverson takes her out on the dance floor. “You are in the wrong venue. You need to ask me that in the maze.”

-------

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1393
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top