Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 11 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 11 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 11:47 am

"Now, no picking on the Princesses." Vincent winks at them. "This is really good."

A flash of lightening appears through the windows. "I hope that doesn't affect our travel plans." He says before taking another bite.

"You should keep your hair down more. If you do I will run my fingers through it." Jasmine winks. She takes her medication chasing it with her drink. "So why didn't you ever become a priest?"
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 11:58 am

Serena looks out of the window and sighs. “It will depend. If the weather is like that then we can’t go anywhere. If it looks like the weather will hold off they will try to get some miles out of it.” Serena explained.

“I didn’t think I could do it. I’m just priest material.” Brandon said as he shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know, it’s hard to explain. I like to help, and I know the best way for that is to become a priest, but it just wasn’t me, you know?” He sighed and looked out of the window. He wondered if they had a patio that was covered. He could go out there and sit and clear his mind.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 12:12 pm

"Priesthood is not for everyone." Vincent agrees with Brandon. "You can help in many ways without being a priest."

"Well I am glad you didn't. I would still be alone, for I would not come between you and that." Jasmine sits back. A crack of thunder is heard making her jump slightly. "Too bad it is dark, I haven't painted a rainstorm before."

Audra leans forward. "Well I am going to curl up with a book and try to forget about Malachai for tonight."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 12:19 pm

Brandon sighs a little. That’s what took his mother out of the priestess. She left to be a governess and in that process made it harder on herself. “It is nice to listen to. I sometimes like to listen with my window open.” Brandon said.

Serena looks at Audra. “You have a good night Audra.” She watches as Audra gets up from the dinner table and walks up to her room. “I do feel for her. It would be hard to leave the one you love behind, and at the same time happy to know you are going home. I’m kind of glad I don’t have to worry about that.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 12:51 pm

The owners come in to clean off the table. "Do you guys have a covered place where we can watch the rain?" Jasmine asks them.

"If you don't mind dodging raindrops there is a gazebo not to far from the building." The owner tells them.

Jasmine raises her eyebrows at Brandon. "I am not afraid of raindrops are you? Or do you need some alone time?"

Vincent stands up and goes to Serena's chair. "Well that is our cue as well. I know that my room has a fireplace if you want to warm up a little Serena."

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 1:03 pm

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “You are more than welcome to join me.” He said. He stands up and offers her his arm. They walk to where the door is and Brandon spots the gazebo. He gets a towel that is hanging up near the door and covers Jasmine with it. “Here at least use this, it isn’t much but it will help.” He said. They walk over to the gazebo as thunder cracks overhead. A breeze blows around and Brandon sits down after he lets Jasmine sit down.

~~

Serena stands up and walks with Vincent upstairs. “That would be nice. It is a little chilly out there and I would love to get warm before going to bed.” She said. They walk into his room and se takes a seat on a couch. She watches as Vincent starts the fire in the fire place. “I don’t like storms like that. I don’t see how Brandon and Jasmine went outside in that mess.” She said shuttering as it thundered.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 1:25 pm

Jasmine laughs as Brandon gets a towel. "A little bit of rain won't hurt." He leads her to the gazebo and sits down next to here. "Now tell me what is on your mind. I can tell something is bothering you."

~~~~~

Vincent sits down next to Serena. He runs his hands through her hair. The fire light dances in her eyes. "Sorry if I am being rude, but right now I only want to be thinking about you."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 1:33 pm

Brandon sighs as he looks out at the rain. “I don’t know how to approach Audra and Serena about me being their brother. I want to tell them, but it is hard to think about. They both sound like wonderful people, but if I came up to you and said hey your father had an affair with my mother when your mother was pregnant and they had me how would you feel?” he asked.

~~

Serena smiles and curls up. She leans against Vincent happily as he runs his fingers through her hair. She looks up at him and smiles. He looks good in the light of the fire. “That’s not being rude, that’s being romantic.” She said. She runs her fingers up and down his shoulders gently and smiled. “So what are you thinking about?” She was flirting slightly with him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 1:44 pm

“Serena already knows about the affair. We asked about it after she changed rooms. It was so hard to hear about everything that happened to them.” Jasmine wrings her hands. “I don't know if she told Audra about the affair. I told Nathaniel about everything as well. Then I asked Mom and Dad. No one knew that Celesta was pregnant.” She wraps both arms around Brandon. Her cheek touches his. She whispers in his ear. “The best would be just to tell them. They will be surprised and shocked, but they will appreciate the truth.”

~~~~~~

Vincent tilts her head slightly and leans down to kiss her lips. “You.” He whispers before kissing her again. “And how the fire light would look on your body.”

Last edited by xenolion on 24th April 2014, 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 1:57 pm

Brandon puts his arm around Jasmine. “I didn’t know anything. You both knew more than I did apparently. Though I was, I guess an accident.” He said. “It won’t be easy, but I have to tell them. It is important, and I would rather not blindside them sense they have been so good to me.” He said. He listened to the thunder overhead as then a flash of lightening illuminated the night sky.

He could feel Jasmine’s cheek on his as he wrapped his arms around her. “Thank you Jasmine.” He whispered. He kissed her cheek gently as his hands glided up and down her back.

~~

Serena smiled at Vincent and flushed. "But if I do that I will get cold. How am I supposed to stay warm if I take my clothes off for you?"
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 2:13 pm

“You are not an accident, a surprise maybe. Or maybe Lady Celesta wanted to have you. The reasoning does not matter. You are the same person whether you are their relative or not.” Jasmine kisses his lips gently. “And my feeling are the same for you no matter what. If they don't accept you as their own then my family will become yours.”

~~~~~~

“Don't worry I will keep you warm.” He picks her up and lies her in the bed.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 2:22 pm

Brandon ran his fingers through Jasmine’s hair. “Whatever the reasoning is I am here for a reason, even if that reason is to love you.” He said. He pressed his cheek against hers gently. There was a tear that fell from his eye. “Thank you Jasmine for being there. It means so much to me that you would stand beside of me and fight with me.”

~~

Serena smiled at Vincent. He picked her up and took her over to the bed. She felt warm in his arms and happy. She removed her clothing in a show for him to tease him. She then posed herself on the bed for him. “Too bad you can’t draw me like the men in Alavance draw their women.” She said winking at him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 2:38 pm

Jasmine wipes away the tear with her thumb. “I cannot imagine what you are feeling right now. It is alright to be afraid and nervous. However don't over think this. Because your imagination is far worse than reality.” She cups his face with her hands. “Tell me your fears, ask me anything, and I will try to help.”

~~~~~~

“I don't need a drawing, I have the real thing in front of me.” Vincent smirks at her, his eyes glued to all her curved. He brings her chin to his and kisses her. “I cannot do this to a drawing.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 3:00 pm

Brandon clears his throat. “You are right, but it is hard to remove those fears.” He said. “I’m afraid of rejection, that the women who have come to know me as a healer and your love will reject me. They are my sisters and share the same blood that runs through my veins.

I am afraid the man that is my father will reject me, that he will hate me. As far as I can tell there was no love for my mother, so why would he give me love. And the woman that is his wife, the queen, will she hate me as she probably hated my mother? If she did I wouldn’t blame her.” He said.

He found himself looking into Jasmine’s eyes. There was so much that he didn’t know and he didn’t understand. “Had I not been there to help you, when I had finally opened that letter I wouldn’t even have begun his journey to Rosario, I would have taken my horse and left and continued my life as a wonderer.”

~~

“I agree, but it doesn’t mean you couldn’t have a picture to remind you of me.” She said winking at him. She kissed him gently as she watched him in the firelight. Goosebumps begin to pop up on her body. “I am getting cold, I think someone needs to hold me.” She said teasing him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 3:17 pm

Jasmine finds her eyes locked with his. “I cannot tell you how they will react. They will be shocked at first, and my initially reject you. I know Iverson at one time did love your mom and he does want a son. Kalista is pregnant and will react the harsher of the two. I want you to know that I will never leave you.” She positions herself so she is sitting on his lap straddling him. “If they do reject you I will be there to help you accept that. If they welcome you, I will be there to share that happiness. Whichever one it is, I will not leave your side. Even if that means they reject me as well. I don't need their acceptance to become Queen of Moldova.”

~~~~~~

“Sounds like someone wants to pose for a picture.” Vincent grins. “Tell you what, once we are done, I will commission one to be done.” He pulls her to his body. “Don't worry I will keep you warm.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 3:32 pm

Brandon has his arms around Jasmine as she sits on his lap. Her words come as a relief to him somewhat. He has one hand on her small of her back and the other one running through her hair. “What matters to me is that you will be there.” He said softly.

He could not take his eyes off of her. Jasmine was a breath of fresh air amongst the storm in his heart. He looked up at her and smiled. “What I need to do is calm down and get my mind off things. What happens will happen no matter what. The goddess will watch over us and protect us.

Right now I have a beautiful woman in my lap who is helping to calm my fears. I should show her how I appreciate and love her.” He said. He leaned forward and gave her a deep kiss, one hand still on the small of her back and the other running through her hair.

~~

Serena smirks as she gets close to Vincent. “I love you Vincent, I just wish we could be like this every night.” She said as she gave him a kiss.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 3:56 pm

Jasmine's breaths quicken when Brandon kisses her. She is happy that the pain medication kicked in. She has to admit she is scared, but she deepens the kiss. She loves him so much. Yes they may have only known each other for a month, but she cannot deny those feelings. When the kiss breaks she looks at him. “Have I calmed your fears yet?”

~~~~~~

“Someday we will. When that time comes I will never let you go.” Vincent smiles at her and warms her up.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 4:10 pm

Brandon runs his fingers though Jasmine’s hair and smiles. “Yes…Yes you have. I feel so much better than I did. I know what I have to do, thank you for giving me that courage.” He said. He is still looking in her eyes. “Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes were?” he said.

~~

Serena smiles as she lays her head on his shoulder. “I hope so Vincent, I hope we can love each other a lifetime.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 4:18 pm

Jasmine sits up and blushes. “You tell me that all the time. I always thought they were plain. Grey is not even a color. They don't sparkle like Serena's do, nor are they two colors in one like yours are.” The sky fills with lightening streaks for a moment. Jasmine's eyes widen and she puts her head on Brandon's chest. She forgets how much she dislikes thunder and lightening. Rain is fine.

~~~~~~~

Vincent strokes Serena's hair. "I do as well, and I hope it is a long life."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 5:11 pm

Brandon wraps his arms around Jasmine as the storm rages on. He smiles as he consoles her. “But that is where you are wrong. Your eyes may not sparkle like Serena’s, or be two toned like mine but your eyes are special. They are like this storm. I can read you like an open book by looking in to your eyes.” He said. “Don’t worry; it’s only thunder and lightning. Do you want to go back in now?” he asked.

~~

Serena smiles as her eyes close. “You make me so happy Vincent. I know I shouldn’t stay in here with you tonight, but I can’t help but want to stay. I feel so safe, and warm in your arms.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 5:30 pm

Jasmine nods her head. “Thank you for not making fun at me. I am fine with the rain, but not with the rest.” She stands up and offers her hand to him. “I was a young child and was painting a tree. It was raining and I was sitting in the gazebo at the castle. The storm got worse and lightening hit the tree. The tree split and part of it landed in front of the gazebo. Ever since then I don't like lightening.”

~~~~~

Vincent sighs. “I am really sorry that I am making this difficult. If you want, I will go to your room and you can be here nice and warm.” He was teasing, but serious at the same time.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 5:49 pm

Brandon takes Jasmine’s hand and stands up. He puts his arm around her good shoulder and walks with her back inside the building. “I wouldn’t make fun of you Jasmine that is a fear, not something to laugh at.” He said. “I would be frightened if that happened to me as well. Can I walk you to your room?” he asked.

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent. “Only if you want to.” She said. She was hoping he would stay with her, but at the same time she knew it wouldn’t look good for them to be in the same room. “I know there are other people here so it might be better if you did.” She said sadly. “At least at the castle we were protected.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 6:02 pm

Jasmine nods at him. “I would like that.” She yawns and lays her head on his shoulder. “Those meds work well, but they knock me out.”

~~~~~~~

Vincent kisses her. “I will not let rumors get back the castle.” He stands and stokes the fire so it will keep her warm. He puts on his pajama bottoms. “I know you are comfortable, so stay here.” He kisses her one more time before leaving

As Jasmine and Brandon go upstairs they meet Vincent in the hall. “Fancy meeting you here, I though Serena would be the one sneaking out.”

“She is nice and warm, so I let her sleep in my room.” Vincent smirks at them. “Well good night you two and make sure you get some rest.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 6:09 pm

Serena kisses Vincent. “Thank you Vincent. I love you.” She said before Vincent left the room.

Brandon smiles as he walks with Jasmine up the stairs. “There must have been a fire place in your room. It is chilly outside and perfect for a fire.” He said. “You have a good night Vincent.”

He stops with Jasmine outside of her room. He kisses her gently on her lips and smiles. “You have a good night Jasmine. I will see you in the morning.” He said. He waited till she was in her room before walking to his room. His room also had a fireplace. He started a fire and stokes it so that it will last through the night. He takes his shirt off and sits on the bed in his night pants. He pulls out his notebook and begins to write.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 6:59 pm

Jasmine changes pajamas since they got wet too. She hung them up in the bathroom. She lies down in bed. Thunder cracks overhead and the sky lights up again. She covers her mouth to prevent herself from screaming. She gets up and goes to the door. Her hand hovering above the doorknob. She stops herself from turning it. She sighs and goes back to bed.

She shoulder is stiffening up. Just another reason to hate the rain. She puts her arm in the sling again and lies down. She closes her eyes and curls up. Morning has to come soon.

~~~~~~

Vincent lies down and falls asleep. He wishes he can stop the charade. Maybe he should ask Serena to marry him as well, but that will step on Audra and Malachai's toes. Plus he doesn't think the Sentali's would handle two weddings and a birth of a child. It is alright he will wait.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top