Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 30 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 30 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 8th May 2014, 7:57 pm

Berenson feels so terrible. He almost doesn’t know what to say to his daughter. He holds her still and tries to console her. “Time baby, time heals all wounds no matter how deep they are. I wish I could take the pain from you but I can’t. You have to let go first.”

~~

Serena smiles at Vincent after he kisses her. His lips were gentle against hers and she loved the way they felt. “I think that sounds good Vincent. I didn’t have to do a whole lot seeing as you did a great job on it yourself. I am so proud of you.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th May 2014, 8:10 pm

Jasmine cries for a little longer before picking her head up. “I am so sorry Daddy, I got your shirt all wet. I may stop by later to pack my things for Langora. I am going to be completely defenseless since I cannot use my bow.” Jasmine sighs. “I don't think I will ever be able to shoot it again. I think I am going to tell Serena and Vincent we are leaving as well.”

~~~~~~~~

“Thank you my dear. Now what can you tell me about the Mineral War?” Vincent smiles at her and looks down at his books.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th May 2014, 7:56 pm

“It’s ok Jasmine, my shirt will dry.” Berenson said. “If you want me to take you there in the buggy I can. If not I would like to see you before you leave.” He asked. “Don’t worry. You won’t be defenseless. The goddess will protect you.” He said.

“Thank you Dad, but I will be alright with Serena and Vincent. Besides I don't have too much to pack. I have a lot here already.” Jasmine gives him a weary smile. “I am sorry for being so angry.”

Berenson smiles. “Don’t worry Jasmine, I would be angry to if I were you. Just get some rest before you leave tomorrow and make sure to take care of yourself. I know Vincent and Serena will watch out for you as well.”

"I have to admit I am excited. I have to get out of here, I am feeling suffocated. Hopefully I will be moving into the Moldovan castle soon as heir to the throne. After Audra's wedding of course." She smirks at him.

“I knew she was engaged but I didn’t know they had set a date yet. You always did like it better in Moldova. I had talked to your mother about moving there. But I know my job takes me back and forth. If and when you become queen I am think I would rather stay there with the family considering Nathaniel will be taking over Mallory’s.” Berenson said. “Just take it one step at a time however.”

"Really? I know that Daniel will miss Lucas, but he will be able to make more friends in Moldova. It will be easier with the baby too." Jasmine winks. "Well I better go find Serena and Vincent. He probably has his nose in a book. He is really taking his studies seriously."

“It’s hard to move a baby back and forth. Believe me I know…Like the one time you came down with chicken pox and we got to the goddess temple and within two days the boys had come down with it. That was before Daniel was born though.” Berenson said laughing. “I am going to go on to work then. I will see you tonight hopefully.” He said. He gave his daughter a hug and gave her a kiss on her forehead. “I love you Jasmine.” He said before letting her go. He then went up to his office.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th May 2014, 8:03 pm

Jasmine goes to the library where she finds Serena and Vincent. “Hey guys I have some good news. Cadence gave me clearance to leave tomorrow. All I have to do is go to Langoran doctor before visiting the temple.”

“That is great news. I suppose the studying can be put on hold. I suppose you ladies will need help packing.” Vincent looks over at Serena. “I will help you if you want me too, and you as well Jasmine.”

“I have three brother who will love to help me pack.” Jasmine dances. “I am so excited. I think I will go home to pack now.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th May 2014, 8:08 pm

Serena looks up from the books. She had found herself becoming the teacher now. This was a new experience for her. She looks up at Jasmine happy, but at the same time confused. “I thought Cadence said originally that you needed two weeks before you could begin physical therapy? It’s not been that long.” She said.

Audra walks in and chuckles. “Well that’s kind of my fault. You see I was talking to Jasmine last night and when I went back to see Cadence I asked her if Jasmine could leave early on some conditions. She granted them to me.” She said.

Serena looked up at Vincent. “I guess that means I do need a packing partner. How about you help me pack and then we can go to your place and pack your things.” She asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th May 2014, 8:17 pm

Audra winks at Vincent. “Anything to get your hands on her underwear.”

Jasmine rolls her eyes. “Like you should talk. Ugh I am going home. Vincent is it alright if I have my bags outside your house? I don't think I can carry more than one bag.”

“That is fine. Either we will bring them up or I will recruit my brothers. Are you going to have dinner at home with your family?” Vincent asks.

“I don't know. Maybe I can convince them to come here.” Jasmine's smile falters. “It is going to be hard enough to be in my room without seeing him. I am going to see you guys later.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 9th May 2014, 8:27 pm

Serena laughs at Audra. “You are one to talk.”

“Believe me I know.” Audra said chuckling.

“Don’t worry Jasmine, we will get them here or have the carriage come get them.” Serena said. She looked up at Vincent. “Come on you over achiever. I never thought I would become the teacher one day.”

Audra chuckled. “I am going to go take a nap. I am so tired.”

“Still not feeling good Audra?” Serena asked.

Audra bit her lip and walked over to Serena. “What do you think of being called Aunt Serena?” She asked.

“You’re not are you??” Serena asked.

Audra nodded her head. “I don’t want to hear the, I told you so crap. I am hormonal and pregnant. Pregnancy hormones are crazy…Now I know why dad tells us to back off from mom sometimes. Don’t make me come after you.” She said.

Serena hugged her sister. “I won’t tell you that, but congratulations. I guess you haven’t told dad because you are still alive.” She said chuckling. “I can’t wait to see you get married and I can’t wait to hold my little niece or nephew in my arms. Good luck telling the family.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th May 2014, 8:45 pm

Jasmine turns before she reaches the door. “Aunt Kalista already knows, and so do I. We just have to rush the test in Langora, so we can get in back in time for the wedding.” She then leaves the library.

Vincent hugs Audra. “Wow I can't believe it. Does Malachai know?”

Audra returns the hug. “I sent him a letter to come here. I didn't want any rumors to spread. He should be receiving it any time now.”

“Wow...” Vincent does not know what to say. He looks over at Serena. It is a lot to take in. He lets her have some time with Audra.

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine walks home and goes inside. Nathaniel is up in his room, Thomas is babysitting the Watson's kids again, so Daniel greets her by almost tackling her. “Oooff. You are lucky Dad isn't home or he would ground you again.”

“I am happy to see you.” Daniel backs off slightly still hugging her.

“Well I am only home to pack. Cadence gave me clearance to leave tomorrow.” Jasmine tells him.

Daniel's bottom lip quivers. “I am going to miss you.”

“Think of it this way, next time you see me I may be heir to the Moldovan throne. And we can spend all the time you want in Moldova with me.” Jasmine tells him. “I am going to need some help packing. Do you think you can handle it?

Daniel flexes his muscles. “Don't wowwy I will help you.” He runs up to Jasmine's room.

Jasmine follows him meeting Nathaniel in the hallway. “I heard you are leaving us tomorrow.” He gives her a quick hug. “I wish you good luck. Did you talk to Dad?”

“Yeah we cleared the air. I just can't stay here. Even now I see Brandon in the hall.” Jasmine tells him.

Nathaniel gives her a hug. “It will get easier. Now, let's get you packed before Daniel goes into your closet.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th May 2014, 4:20 pm

Serena and Audra talk for a few minutes longer before Serena said they needed to get ready to leave. She then looks at Vincent as they walk up to her room. “I can’t believe she is pregnant. I knew our family was backwards but this takes the cake.” She said opening up her door.

"She is going to need your support. I wonder if that means the wedding will be moved up." Vincent pauses not sure if it is proper to be in her room. He has not been in her room alone.

Serena had walked into her room and was still talking. “I know she will, Vincent.” She said. She turns to look at him and he is standing outside. “Come in to my room. We are dating officially now. It is ok to come in but as long as we aren’t holding on one another or doing anything we will be just fine. We are only packing Vincent.” She explained. “She will want to have the wedding before she is showing so probably in the next two or three months.”

Vincent walks in and sees the mural Jasmine did. "Wow that is amazing. I don't think she even realizes how good she is." He looks at Serena. "It will be nice to travel by coach. So where are your bags?"

“She did it for my birthday. I really love it. I think it is just as great as the one her father did before I was born in the nursery. I didn’t want to leave that room but I am glad I came to this one. This mural is amazing.” Serena said. She pointed to the closet. “They are in the closet. I am glad we are going coach this time. ugh horse back is just not for me like that.” She said opening up her drawer.

Vincent grabs the bags. "She probably can be making a lot of money with her paintings, but she doesn't charge anything unless it is for a fundraiser." He sets the bags on her bed. "Will we have to dress up while in Langora? I actually liked the clothes King Robertson set out for me."

“I am not certain but I would pack for it just in case.” Serena explained. “She could be a millionaire if she wanted but she gives them away for free.” She pulled out her underclothes and put them in the top part of her luggage. She then walks over to her closet. “The clothes that Robertson gave to you weren’t actually royal clothes. They were clothes for a nobleman.” She explained as she pulled out a few shirts from her closet. “Put these in my luggage please.” She asked.

He cannot help but look at the underclothes. "I know that, but I still liked it. Will we be coming back on our way to the Goddess Temple. It is on the way."
“I believe so.” Serena said. “More than likely we will stop and rest and then head on to the temple, or depending on how long we are in Langora come back go to Audra’s wedding and then to the goddess temple.” She said. She pulls out a nice gold and white evening gown. “This will be for just in case we have to do an event there.” She then goes and pulls out some nice pants and two pair of jeans. “There I think this will be it.” She said finishing up her packing. “I saw you looking. If you wanted to look all you had to do was ask.” She said winking at him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th May 2014, 4:40 pm

Vincent blushes. “I know it isn't proper though. Do you really think that they will get married so quickly?” He puts the packed bags by the door. “Alright now let's get a buggy and go to my house.” He offers her his arm and they go to the carriage house. Vincent helps the servant hook up the buggy.

Vincent greets Thomas who is watching his brothers while Samantha and Justin are working. “We are leaving tomorrow. Jasmine should be packing. Take a few moments to say goodbye to her.”

Thomas smiles. “Jasmine's at home? Thank you Vincent. I will be right back.” He disappears and goes home.

Vincent looks at Serena. “Don't worry my brothers are behaved.” He takes her to his room and begins to pack. “I don't have anything fancy to wear.”

~~~~~~~

With the Lane boys help Jasmine has her two bags in the buggy outside the Watson house. “The rest of my stuff is in the playroom.”

“Awe you gonna sleep hewe tonight?” Daniel asks with puppy dog eyes.

“No Daniel, I will be sleeping at the castle. Why don't you bring mom and dad over for dinner. They may have a big one since we are leaving.” Jasmine suggests.

Daniel hugs Jasmine. “I am gonna miss you. Good luck and kick Nadine's butt.”

Jasmine squeezes Daniel and accepts the hugs from the others. “I will see you later.” She walks back up to the castle.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th May 2014, 4:54 pm

Serena looks up at Vincent as Lucas comes running into his room. “I do think they will Vincent. If not she will be showing and it will be hard for her to admit to dad what is going on.” She said. “Instead if they think clearly about it what they will do is plan for the wedding and during the wedding they will make the announcement that they are expecting. It will prevent dad from murdering both of them.” She said chuckling.

Lucas was eyeing Vincent. “Why do you need fancy smanchy clothing for Vinny?”

“Well your brother is going with Jasmine and me to Langora. He might need something to look handsome in while we are there.” Serena explained. She looked up at Vincent and smiled. “Well how about we stop by Jonathan’s later and get you an outfit. I can pay for it and it can be a gift to you.”

“Why do you need to be handsome for Vinny? And why is there a girruulllll in your room? I’m tellin mommy on you when she gets home.” Lucas said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th May 2014, 5:13 pm

Vincent goes to Lucas and playfully strangles him. "She is helping me pack. And go ahead and tell them. They know and like Serena." He smirks at her. "I appreciate the help,but I will pay for the outfit Serena." He leans over and kisses her.

"EEEEWWWW. Now I am telling mommy." Lucas explains.

~~~

Jasmine arrives at the castle grounds. She know that the others are out, so she goes to the gardens. She only wishes she had her art stuff. She walks around and sits in the gazebo. That way she can see them when they return.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th May 2014, 5:30 pm

Serena laughs at Lucas’s response. “He is just like Daniel. I love it.” She said. She leaned over and kissed Lucas on his forehead.

“EEEWWW I have cooties now!! YUCK!!” Lucas said. He started rubbing his forehead and ran from the room.

Serena looked up at Vincent. “Are you sure Vincent? I don’t mind getting it for you.” She said as he finished up his packing. “Can I at least help you carry this downstairs?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th May 2014, 6:53 pm

"Serena, it is not proper for me to have you buy me anything." Vincent tells her. He offers his arm to her. "Come, if I know Jasmine she will be waiting for us. Plus I want to bring my bow also. I think that is still at the castle."

They get to the store and Jonathan greets them. "Princess to what do I owe this pleasure?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th May 2014, 7:05 pm

Serena chuckles. “If you say so Vincent.” She said. They left and went to Jonathan’s shop. She smiled at him and winked. “Vincent here needs an outfit for an event. Maybe a nice tux.” She asked.

~~

Brandon had pushed himself and his horse. He was exhausted and knew he was pushing it but he was at the city gates. He needed to see Jasmine before he got any rest. He makes his way to the Lane house and stops. He gets off his horse, who is foaming at the mouth and leaves him there at the front of the stable. He walks up and knocks on the door. Daniel comes to the door.

“Bwanden!! I’m gonna beat you!” Daniel said.

“Daniel, where is your sister? Can I come in?” Brandon asked. Daniel let him in and he looked around for Jasmine.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th May 2014, 7:26 pm

Nathaniel crosses his arm when he hears Brandon. "What are you doing here? You aren't going to find Jasmine. She hasn't been here since you left her.” He continues to glare at him. “You know you broke her heart. She hasn't spoken to Dad since you left either. I don't know if I should tell you where she is.”

~~~~~~~~

Jonathan smirks and walks around Vincent. “Something worthy of taking a Princess out. The King may not approve of you, but I now you are a good man.”

“Actually the King just gave his blessings. And yes I don't have anything formal. We are leaving for Langora tomorrow to continue the race. Who knows if I may need something nice.” Vincent explains.

“Good for her!” Jonathan whispers. “I heard what happened, and my heart broke for her.” He continues in his normal tone of voice. “So something nice and neutral based to fit whatever the Princess wears. Follow me and let's get you fitted.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th May 2014, 7:43 pm

“I came back for her. Nathaniel, I was scared and I know what I did was wrong but I came back to face those fears. I didn’t mean to break her heart, but why don’t you take a moment to think. I had a man bigger than me punch me and gave me this black eye.” Brandon said pointing to his eye that was beginning to heal. “You tell me if you tell him no and try to fight him. What would Jasmine have thought then?” He asked.

Daniel crossed his arms like Nathaniel and looked at Brandon in a mean fashion. “It’s youwr fault that she’s not heaw.” He said. He walked over to him and balled up his fists. He then kicked Brandon hard on his shin and began to hit him with his fists. “Take that and that.”

~~

Serena smiled. “We are so happy that he finally gave us his blessings but we are still watching how things good. Jasmine is excited to be leaving. She is happy.” She stated. She watches Jonathan take Vincent back. “I am taking my gold and white formal gown for just in case Jonathon. Do you have something that would look good with that?” She asked as she looked around the men’s clothing.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th May 2014, 8:02 pm

Nathaniel pulls Daniel back. “He also found out about me.” He takes a moment and sighs. “You made it back just in time. They were planning to leave for Langoria tomorrow. If I had to guess she is at the castle packing up the carriage.”

“Nat why did you tell him dat?” Daniel wiggles loose. “If you make her cwy again, I will kick your butt. Jasmine is a tough girl and she nevew cwies.”

~~~~~~~~

Jonathan finds him a nice white tuxedo with gold trim. He wears a white shirt with a gold vest and tie. “I think this is perfect for you. Or would you prefer a black tux?

Vincent comes out and shows Serena. “Do you like the white or should I go black?”

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine sighs and goes over to the carriage house. She talks to the carriage people as they prepare the carriage for their travels. "Princess Jasmine, do we need to load your bow."

Jasmine shakes her head. "I think my bow shooting days are over with. I will be lucky if I can use my shoulder." She goes and pets the horses.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th May 2014, 8:11 pm

Brandon yelps and bends down to look at his shin. He looks at Nathaniel thanking the goddess that he told him where she was. “From the way you sound he didn’t take it too well. None of us have had it easy the past few weeks Nathaniel and in the past week especially.” He said. He looks at Daniel.

“Daniel I promise not to make her cry, at least not in a bad way.” He said in an assuring manner. “I just want to tell her something very important. I am going to go see her now. I am exhausted. I left the goddess temple last night and I have only had about two hours or so of sleep sense yesterday morning.”

Brandon leaves out of the front door and gets his horse. He sets him on a course for the castle and hurries and pushes his horse again. He knows he can hurt the horse if he continues on, but Jasmine is important to him.

After about ten minutes he gets to the castle. He walks his horse into the carriage house and sees Jasmine petting the horses. He looks at her and walks over. Goddess how he missed her.
~~

Serena walks over and walks around Vincent. She whistles at him. “You look fabulous Vincent! You look handsome in the Rosarion royal colors.” She said. She smiled at him. “I don’t think we will need a black tux. This one I think will do.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th May 2014, 8:23 pm

Nathaniel nods in agreement and pulls Daniel back. Both guys watch Brandon leave. Daniel looks up at Nathaniel. “Is he going to make Jassy feel better?”

“I sure hope so.” Nathaniel tells him.

~~~~~~~~

Jonathan nods. “Great I will pack it up for you.” The guys walk to the register and Jonathan tells him the price. Vincent's eyes widen. It was the most he ever spent on clothing. He digs out his wallet and just has enough to pay for it.

He takes the box and puts the other arm around Serena. “Come, let's get back to the castle.”

~~~~~~~

Jasmine hears a rider enter the stables. She looks over and she sees a figure. She has to blink twice as the person approaches. She sneaks back behind the carriage. It can't who she thought it was. It has to be a dream. She takes a deep breath and comes back out. Arms snake around her waist. Familiar lips capture hers. Jasmine closes her eyes relishing the kiss. She closes her eyes and tears drop from her eyes. “Oh Goddess, why are you doing this? Isn't it bad enough that he haunts my dreams? Please stop torturing me like this.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th May 2014, 8:31 pm

Vincent helps Serena on the buggy and she smiles as he wraps his arm around her. “I think even Dad might be impressed with that outfit. You looked very nice in them.” She said as they made their way back to the carriage house. She hoped he didn’t have to break the bank for the outfit but it would be something he would need in the future. “I hope it wasn’t too expensive Vincent. You could have let me pay for it.”

~~

Brandon was relishing Jasmine’s lips on his. She broke the kiss and began to cry. He kept his arms around her and ran his hands up and down her back. “Jasmine, oh goddess, Jasmine I am not a dream. I came back to you. I couldn’t leave you here alone.” He said. “I’m sorry I ever left.” He whispered before kissing her lips again.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 10th May 2014, 9:00 pm

Vincent rubs Serena's back. “Don't worry it is totally worth it.” He helps her off the buggy. He turns and has to do a double take. He sees Brandon and Jasmine kissing. “Oh Goddess take a look at that. Looks like you were right, Brandon came back.”

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine cannot help but cry harder. Once the kiss breaks she looks at him with tears falling down her face. “You mean you are really here, this is not my dreams?” Her breath catches. “Why...why did you leave me? I know you were angry at Dad, but you could have waited. Or at least told me where you went. I would have gone with you.” She blinks her eyes. “You will have more challenges if we continue to date.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th May 2014, 3:33 pm

Serena was about to say something to Vincent when she looked to see what he was talking about. She smiled and put her arm around Vincent. “I knew he would be back. I hope they make it through this.” She said. She looked up at him and smiled. “Should we put our things on the carriage or wait?”

“I couldn’t take you with me Jasmine…I was afraid. Not just angry, but afraid. I’ve never had to face my fears like this before because I’ve never had fears like this to face. You were injured and I couldn’t take you with me. You needed to be here so you could get that care you needed.” Brandon said as he wiped her tears. There were tears in his eyes as well but he wasn’t crying as hard as she was.

“I know you would have gone, but I didn’t want you to hurt any more then you already did. Physically or emotionally.” He said. “Jasmine, I am man enough to admit I was wrong, and I am man enough to stand here now to tell you I love you that I can face those fears for me, I can face those fears for you and I can face our fears alone. However I would rather face them with you. I am willing to accept those challenges because I want to be with you.” He said holding her in his arms.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th May 2014, 3:50 pm

Vincent pulls Serena away. “Let's give them some time. Who knows we may not be leaving tomorrow after all.” He kisses her forehead and pulls her away.

~~~~~~~~~

“You could have taken care of me.” Jasmine closes her eyes as Brandon wipes away her tears. “I spoke to father and he is sorry as well. I left home after you left. I just couldn't be there without you. I was also riding Cadence about leaving early. She finally caved in and we were going to leave tomorrow. I guess we don't have to now that you are here. What do we do now?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th May 2014, 6:00 pm

Serena walks with Vincent inside the castle. “I think we will be waiting. That kind of makes me happy. If I am not mistaken the harvest moon festival is in just a couple of days. I would really like to go with you if we could.” She said holding his hand.

~~

“I think we should go talk to your parents. Even if I am still going through talks with Iverson and Kalista, it doesn’t mean that I can’t be honest with them about the way I feel for you.” Brandon said cupping Jasmine’s face. “I will never leave your side again like that. The pain I had in my heart was too much.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top