Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 22 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 11th October 2014, 1:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Iverson walks over with a box in hand. “I had it polished and cleaned last night. Vincent, I hope you wear this proudly as much as you love my daughter.”

Serena walks over to Vincent. She puts an arm around him and smiles. “I know he will.” She said.

Junaluska pops up with Reginald. “Here he is.” She said smiling.

Lucas was running from the little girl who was the flower girl. “Nooo…Don’t touch me!” he said. The little girl who was just a year younger then Lucas was blowing kisses at him.

“But I wanna kissy you!” she said.

Serena started laughing. “Come here you two, we are going to practice for the wedding.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 22 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 12th November 2014, 12:16 pm

Brandon smiled as he held onto Jasmine. "They are excited for us. Jasmine... I am glad i brought you here as well. At first I thought it would be a horrible trip bit I was wrong. It has turned out to be the best trip of my life." He said.

He sat up and pulled her into his arms. "Father gave me that ring and said that it was his grandmother's ring. It is a family heirloom and he wanted me to have it."

~~

Serena chuckled as she finally got herself comfortable. "Personally I think the little one will keep them busy. Dad will finally stop trying to kill you and we can be happily ever after. They might give us a temporary staff right this second just because we are starting off with nothing." She yawned as they talked. There was always something about a carriage ride that made her sleepy.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th November 2014, 2:10 pm

"Caleb actually gave me the ring on your finger. Maybe it can become an heirloom as well?" Jasmine holds him tight. "I cannot believe we are officially engaged." She wraps her arms around him, relishing being in his arms.

~~~~~~~~

Vincent pulls Serena to him and rubs her back. "Go ahead and rest. We have some time before reaching our next stop." He kisses the top of her head.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th November 2014, 2:20 pm

"Where did my uncle get a ring like that? I've never seen him wear a wedding band before." Brandon said as he looked at the ring. He smiles. "I have a necklace in my room that I can put this on until its sized properly.I don't want to lose it."

Brandon then ran his fingers through Jasmines hair. "This is the second happiest moment in my life. The first one being you becoming my girlfriend. Now you are my fiance and that means so mich to me." He kissed her before getting up. "I guess I better go get dressed for breakfast."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th November 2014, 2:22 pm

Serena smiled as her eyes closed. "Thank you Vincent. I would like a nap." She said. "I wonder how the others are doing." She barley gets her sentence out before she is asleep.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th November 2014, 2:30 pm

Caleb catches Brandon in the hallway. "I heard the news, congratulations. She is a good woman and I wish both of you many years together. Now hurry up Mom is cooking for an army."

Jasmine gathers her items. Her shoulder is bothering her a little this morning. She wonders if the weather is changing. She goes to the bathroom and takes a shower. She dresses in a pair of jeans, a sweater and boots. Her hair is pulled back. She looks at her left hand almost in disbelief. She hopes never to take off the ring.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th November 2014, 3:22 pm

Brandon laughed as Caleb caught him in the hallway. There was much excitement in the air. He goes to his room and then gets dressed before heading back to Jasmine’s room to get her. He knocks on her door. “Are you ready Jasmine?” He asked. He peaked in the room to see her looking at her ring finger. He opens the door and walks over to her. He wraps his arms around her from behind. His ring was still on his finger and he intertwined their fingers together.

“There will be a day when we can wake up every day like this morning, and a day where I can hold you in my arms and tell you that I love you so much without anyone saying no. I love you so much Jasmine and you are going to take my last name.” He kissed her neck softly.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th November 2014, 4:10 pm

"There is a small part of me that wishes to take the Miranda last name. Do you really understand what it means to marry me? It means you are going to be king, and that we will be the first non-Miranda's ever to be on the Moldovan throne. Are you alright with that?" Jasmine asks him point blank as they walk downstairs.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th November 2014, 5:08 pm

Brandon stops and takes a deep breath. He looks at Jasmine for a moment as he swallows what she just said. “I will be honest with you, I am afraid but not marrying you would be a mistake. I know it is a lot and that I will one day stand beside you as king of Moldova, but I will be with you and that is all that matters to me. I can do anything with you by my side.” He said. He takes her in his arms and hugs her close.

“Are the two of you ever going to get in here? I just cooked for an army!” Sarah said yelling through the kitchen.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th November 2014, 5:16 pm

Jasmine give him a kiss. "I love you and I will be by your side."

"Come on yer food is getting cold." George calls out.

"Hold your horses we are almost there." Jasmine answers as they enter the room. "You are lucky we even made it down this morning." She winks at them. Brandon holds out her chair for her to sit down.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th November 2014, 5:32 pm

Brandon pushes Jasmine’s seat under before taking his own seat. “We almost decided to have you bring breakfast up to us.” He said winking at his grandmother.

Sarah waved a wooden spoon at him. “Now you listen here boy…I love you and this little girl right here, but I don’t give you breakfast in bed unless you are sick. Now, let me see that ring on your finger Jasmine.”

Caleb saw rings on both of their fingers. “So who asked who to marry the other?” he asked with a smile.

“She asked me first, but the ring I had, was in my shirt pocket and I pulled it out and we both asked each other.” Brandon said with a smile. “She is going to be my wife and for that I am thankful.” He took her hand.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th November 2014, 5:48 pm

"I told you all I needed was the ring." Jasmine winks at Caleb. "I am usually not that impulsive, but I love Brandon. I never felt this sure about a guy before. Trust me I have had tons of propositions." She holds up her hand to Sarah. "I think I vaguely remember seeing this ring in the Rosarion collection, but this is the first time I have touched it. I think it is beautiful."

"It is a beautiful ring. I think it belonged to your Iverson's grandparents." Sarah tells them. "It looks like it was made for your finger. Now eat up and don't worry about chores. We are all taking a break today. I cannot believe you are leaving us tomorrow."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th November 2014, 6:09 pm

“That is what dad said. He mentioned that it was a family heirloom and that he wanted me to have it sense I was the first born son. I was thankful that he gave it to me because I had nothing to give Jasmine.” Brandon said.

“We will come for your wedding. Just let us know when it will be.” Caleb said.

“That is so far away though.” Sarah said. “Moldova I mean. Brandon you are going to be a king someday. Are you ok with that?” she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th November 2014, 6:26 pm

Jasmine listens to them. Her eyes open wide. "Let's get married during the summer solstice! The people will be busy with the celebration, so we can have a private ceremony. I already invited your family out for that. I will have to talk to Nathaniel first to see when he and Levi plan on getting married. It will be after Mom has Sakura as well."

"We would make it out whenever you get married. Don't rush it on our account." Caleb tells them.

"And Brandon has some time before we take over the throne. We will learn that part together." Jasmine takes his hand. "I get to go dress shopping, and for myself this time."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th November 2014, 6:31 pm

Brandon smiles at Jasmine. “I want you to pick out the dress that makes your eyes and hair pretty, though you don’t have to work hard on that, you are already so beautiful.” He said.

Caleb chuckled. “If we have to leave a little early to make sure we get there on time we will. I will make sure these two get there for your wedding. A private ceremony would be nice, but would that be proper in Moldova? You are going to be the king and queen someday. Shouldn’t it be a big thing?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th November 2014, 6:54 pm

"One would think that would be the case, but Moldovan's weddings are smaller. I may only have Serena and Audra stand up. If Audra can make it. She is going to be almost ready to give birth. Who is going to stand up on your side?" Jasmine looks over at Brandon.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th November 2014, 7:05 pm

“I don’t know to be honest.” Brandon said as his grandma served them breakfast. “Would you like to stand up with me Uncle Caleb?” he asked. “I don’t know if the doctor will let her travel if she is that far pregnant. I don’t recommend that they travel after they hit that eight month mark or if carrying twins or more anything after six just because you could give birth at any time.” He explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th November 2014, 7:34 pm

"Well mom made the trip to Moldova when she was seven months with us under your mom's guidance." Jasmine smirks. "Caleb it would be an honor to have you stand up in the wedding. Maybe we should make him wear the official gear?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th November 2014, 7:37 pm

Brandon wrinkles his nose. “I don’t know if I want to see my uncle in one of those.” He said laughing. Everyone else started to laugh as well.

“I will stand up beside of you Brandon, it will be an honor.” Caleb said with a smile. “Though I don’t know about wearing the official gear, I might scare some people off or give my mother a heart attack.” He said chuckling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th November 2014, 2:43 pm

"Trust me I have seen all shapes and sizes in them. Some I wish I could unsee, and you wouldn't look as bad as you think." Jasmine studies Caleb intently. "Now let me do the dishes for you guys. I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow, I will miss you guys so much."

~~~~~~~

The carriage stops at a town for lunch. Vincent wakes up Serena. "Hey my love are you hungry at all? Did you want to pick up anything for your family? I can't believe we didn't leave the beach house at all, but I would not have exchanged it for the world."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th November 2014, 6:29 pm

Sarah put her hands up at Jasmine. “Nope, I will do the dishes. I cannot let you do this today. You just got engaged! Why don’t you take some time out on the range with Brandon and take a look at where the boy spent his childhood.” She said with a smile.

Brandon looked at his grandmother. “We could still help with the dishes though grandma.” He said. “Then we could go out. Jasmine isn’t used to this weather anyways. The temperature has dropped sense we have been here this week.”

~~

Serena yawned and looked up at Vincent. “I didn’t realize what time it was. I am a little hungry yes, but I think I would rather go shopping first.” She said with a smile.

The carriage stopped and they helped the couple out. They walk into a little tourist shop and Serena smiles as she walks over to the baby isle. She picks up a little outfit. “What do you think? I think Reginald would look so cute in this.” She said. It was a one zee and had a shark on it. There was so much in the little store and Serena was everywhere at once picking things up and looking at them.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th November 2014, 7:28 pm

"I still hate wearing all the layers. It feels so heavy." Jasmine jokes around. "Is it too cold for horses? I would love to see the property. Then afterward we can have some hot chocolate and you can warm me up by the fire." Jasmine goes over and kisses him.

"Now, go off you two and have fun. The kitchen is for cooking and eating, not romancing." George shoos them off.

"Don't tell my parents that." Jasmine whispers in Brandon's ear.

~~~~

Vincent picks up a wooden rattle. "I would love to get this for Reggie as well." There is a display of jewelry. "I think Mom would love this necklace. Should I get Dad a Moldovan outfit as a joke?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th November 2014, 7:37 pm

Brandon laughs at Jasmine and shakes his head. “You mean they are giving a house that they have probably made love in every room of the house to your cousin?” He chuckled as they went upstairs to layer up. “Wear at least a second layer Jasmine. It is cold outside and I want you to stay warm.” He explained.

He gets a second warm sweater and puts it on before walking out to see Jasmine. “How is your shoulder? I know the temperature has dropped a little. It is a good thing we are leaving tomorrow…I think they will be getting snow soon. The horses will be fine, they are used to this kind of weather.”

~~
“I think Reginald would love that.” Serena said. She looks at the necklace that he was pointing too. “She would love that Vincent. That is a pretty color as well.” She laughs as she thought about Justin in the official Moldovan gear. “That is too funny, get him one and let’s see if he would really wear it.”

She sees some pretty ear rings in the jewelry. “Do you think mom would like this?” she asked pointing to a pair of ear rings that looked like a wave.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th November 2014, 8:20 pm

Vincent picks some items out for is brothers. He finds a leather bound book. "Do you think Iverson would like this to keep his notes in?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine goes upstairs and puts on two layers. She meets Brandon downstairs. "It is a bit stiff, but I think it is because of the cold. Maybe later I will let you warm that up as well."

She puts on a hat and gloves before they went outside. "I cannot believe how cold it is. I even think I see my breath."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th November 2014, 6:08 pm

“I think dad would love it. I don’t think that he has had a new leather bound book in years.” Serena said chuckling. She sees a brown leather book and picks it up. “I know we might not see Brandon or Jasmine for a while, but I do think that Brandon would like this. Jasmine will like this.” She said picking up some charcoal. “I noticed she was starting to run low on it when she was at the castle.”

They get their items and pay for them. Serena looks up at Vincent. “Are you ready for lunch now?” she asked.

~~

“Because you do see your breath.” Brandon said chuckling. He had put on his hat and gloves and thick coat. “When we get back, I will make sure that the fire is going good and I will massage your shoulder out.”

They walk to the barn and Brandon saddles up two horses. He helps Jasmine up on one and then gets on his. “Have you been horseback riding sense the accident?” he asked. He could not remember.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th November 2014, 6:19 pm

"Yes, I am starving." Vincent takes the bags and offers his elbow to her. "Let's drop off the bags first then find a place to eat." They walk back to the carriage and the guards pack the bags.

He finds a nice diner for lunch. "Are you looking for something light? I can go for a soup and sandwich."

~~~~~~

Jasmine shakes her head. "I have not, but I loved riding them. Should I be worried about anything?" She kicks the horse gently. "How much property does your family own?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top