Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Contest

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OC Contest - Page 3 Empty OC Contest

Post by JerriLeah7 3rd January 2012, 3:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Original Character Contest!

All characters will wake to find themselves on a warm, yellow cot and covered in a crocheted, golden blanket. They are each in the same room, the beds filed out evenly in an organized, simple fashion with the headboard against the wall. The room is dimly lit by only a single fireplace and a few torches on the pale, creme walls. The floor has a carpet, which is also of a tan or khaki color and there is only a single, brown door shown as an exit to the room.

It is quiet here, with only the crackling sounds of the firelight from the fireplace to give any signs that there is anything to be heard at all. When the brown door is inspected and opened, it will be opened with ease, leading down into a hallway where many doors can be found--twelve doors, to be exact, with six on each side.. However, only one being can enter one door, for once a person has crossed through, the door is blocked by a barrier, a yellow, translucent, thin thing that seems impossible to shatter.

Each door has a different frame--one is of stone, with no door and opening out into what seems to be a pitch black space or nothingness. The stone opening is cold and seems to emanate a cold, still air.

The other five doors on this wall, moving to the right with each one, are as follows: there is a door with a simple, mahogany frame, both shining as if it were just built and elegant in that both the frame and the mahogany door that it wraps around are intricately designed with little, vine-like carvings and other strange patterns.

Next, we have a small door that is significantly shorter than the others, one that anyone would clearly have to duck into in order to get through. The frame is a simple wire-like frame, but made of vines and leaves, rather than wires. There is clearly a forest through this doorway.

After that, there is a small, marble archway, which looks so bright through it's passage that one cannot see through it clearly, for it is only as if there is a sheet of white mist in the way. If one moves close to this door, they will feel warmth and thickness in the air.

The fifth door is black obsidian, cold as the stone, except far more icy to the touch. The door inside its frame isn't obsidian, but a sheet of black beads, easily moved to the side to give access to its realm. Nothing can be seen beyond the beads, except that there is a small, black light coming through.

The final door, which is closest to the firelight room where all of the characters have awakened, is a door made of nails, the frame, door and all. The door is closed, which may complicate things, as the handle, itself, is a large, thin nail that may be difficult to turn.

Across the way, opposing each door is another door that is similar, but is the opposite. Opposing the stone door is a sand door, opening out into nothing but a desert, or so it seems. Opposing the mahogany door is the gravel door, which appears to open out into a gravel road. Opposing the marble archway is a wire archway, this one being nothing but barbed wire and opening out into what looks like flat grasslands. Opposing the short door is one that is significantly larger than the others, made perhaps for giants? The doorknob on this might be difficult to open, as is the door to push open, as it is so large and heavy. The door opposing the black obsidian door is a clear, glass door, which can be seen to reveal a glass room of some sorts, though its depth is still quite a mystery. The glass handle seems to be quite delicate. And the final opposing door, which opposes the nail door, is a door made only of goo or slime. The gateway seems to open up into some sort of...mud or slime like texture on the ground.

Ah, such challenges and mystery, just waiting to be experienced by the characters that should be awakening soon to find themselves stuck together in an odd predicament....

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

OC Contest - Page 3 Empty Re: OC Contest

Post by JerriLeah7 8th January 2012, 1:17 pm

[ATTN: Joseph, Kyrie]

A shriek is heard as Shiva shatters, her bits and pieces falling all over the floor and littering the ground with sharp promises to any who would dare walk bare-footed. As the woman dies, so does her storm, and the only thing left behind is a small necklace, which has a charm of a ship anchor hanging from it.

Anyone observant would notice that this was the necklace that Shiva had been wearing. And conveniently, a door appears within one of the walls, a door that had clearly not been there before the storm.

[ATTN: Cosmo]

As Cosmo ran, the creatures followed. To her disadvantage, she is running in their territory, where they know where they are and how to get there. She, on the other hand, is lost. It isn't long before the trees and the vines and the ground come alive, trying to grasp at her and trip her up as she runs, desperately grasping at her body to keep her within their forests.

Cosmo, however will probably be able to make it through those grasping vines and branches and out into the clearing--where the elephants will be waiting with her. They will stand in a line, touching each other in a way that almost creates a wall.

They stand in her way with brute strength, promising no access to the lake behind them. One of the voices enter her mind, a soft, calm, and patient tone:

"Are you finished?" It asks.

[ATTN: Femaust]

As his voice rings through the air, a voice riddled with challenge, sounds can be heard. The grass begins to shake a little, as does the ground. Within moments, it's as if the sky is peeling away, the plain sky falling down from around him and above him. It is clear, after a manner of moments, that the entire world was a mere illusion as Femaust finds himself in a room, a large room, but a limited room, nonetheless. The sky is gone, leaving only the stone walls and the small amount of stone floor that he can see from where he had dug up some of the dirt.

The grass still moves, scuttling towards the center of the room as the walls, those tough, stone walls, begin to close in on each other, revealing that the room will soon close in on itself--crushing Femaust and everything within it. The room, it seems, has decided to meet his challenge.

Within moments, however, a burning sound can be heard, and should Femaust look up, he'll find that there is a hole in the stone ceiling burned above him, where a man is looking down on him from thirty or forty feet above...

[ATTN: Trick]

The little girl giggles again, this time smiling largely as she does a cute little bounce on her toes. "YOu don't have to lie to me....Trick."

The girl removes her quicksand from the doorway as she points to the entrance. "Do you want to leave? Go ahead. However, now that you have lied to me and tried to leave me behind, I will punish you. You'll see me again, Trick, and when you do...I'll make you pay for your insolence."

With that, the little girl was sinking into the floor, where her quicksand was now located underneath her, until she was no longer in the room before him.

[ATTN: Rae, Femaust]

As the fire met the liquid's surface, a small, high pitched shriek can be heard as the liquid burns away where the fire has caught. It isn't long before the liquid moves to the other side of the courtyard, giving way for him to enter or leave the courtyard in any way he chooses.

The ground, however, doesn't stop burning! From under the crass and dirt, stone rests which oddly begins to melt, and when it has burned out a hole through the stone, another place can be seen below him! From under the stone, another world is visible, a stone room closing in on a man who appears to be on top of a mound of dirt, whom will be smashed within the room and killed, should he not escape.

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 8th January 2012, 1:36 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Trick had closed his eyes as the girl spoke, not daring to look up at her. He stayed on his knees until she stopped speaking, and he finally opened his eyes again to see that she was gone.

Trick tried to straighten up, moving to run his hands through his sand-filled hair. His hands were shaking so bad that he couldn't do it, though, and so he stopped trying and laid his hands down in his lap. He took in a slow breath, and gave another nervous laugh. Still alive. Somehow. The thought made him feel dizzy with relief.

He finally was able to stand again, after what felt like an age waiting for his hands to stop shaking. There was still another door ahead of him. Time to leave this **** place, he thought. He glanced back nervously behind him. She was gone, for now, he had to be thankful for that, but when he met her again...

He reached inside his coat, and the feel of his gun against his hand comforted him. Trick stepped forward, opening the door ahead slowly, hoping that whatever lay beyond wouldn't be as terrifying as this last room.

Last edited by Red on 8th January 2012, 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th January 2012, 1:43 pm

{Attn: Airtasm}

Kyrie covers her ears as the shots land. The noise from the concussive force and Shiva’s shrieking reverberating off the walls. The woman breaks apart leaving sharp ice shards all over the ground. As she disappears so does her storm. The room is now silent.

Kyrie sighs in relief and looks at her unusual partner. “Are you alright? If you are injured, I will heal you.” She ignores her own wounds, she can heal herself later.

As she waits for him to answer she walks over to where Shiva was standing. The only thing left was a necklace. The pendant is that of a ship anchor. Kyrie bends down and picks it up. She is well versed in magic and seeing this was from a magic being it may prove useful later on.

As she stands a solitary door appears on the wall. She looks at it then back at the being. “I wonder if there is another in the other room, or if we are going to be together. I have no problems working with you, but if you betray me I won’t hesitate to destroy you.”
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 8th January 2012, 1:48 pm

Rae grinned, the fire had worked like a charm. However, after the liquid had left the fire continued to burn the ground. It burned through grass and dirt, then burned some kind of stone that was under that. When Rae got over there to pick up his fire device, he found a hole had been burned through the stone and he could see something going on underneath him.

He began to wonder how any of this was possible, but quickly forgot it when he saw a man standing down there with the walls closing in on him.

"'ey! Up 'ere!" Rae called down to the man. "Do you need my assistance?"
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 8th January 2012, 1:52 pm

[Attn: Kyrie]

"This reckoning need not have transpired," Airtasm says at the fallen form of Shiva. "You yourself wrought this fate."

At Kyrie's words, Airtasm is silent. He doubts her magic can heal his spectral form. However, his physical form now...

The mists converge and disperse, and he is once more Joseph. He falls to the ground in a groan; the wounds are no longer mortal, but he hadn't been in Airtasm form long enough for them to completely heal.

At her words, he looks up and glares at her. "Oh yeah...I just took several ice shards to the gut for you," he growls sardonically, "I'm so intending on betraying you..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 8th January 2012, 1:55 pm

[Attn: Rea, Open]

Did it go off! Femaust panics as the world begins to shake. No its something else. He realizes as he holds steady on his tower. Quickly the sky begins to shatter like glass and his surroundings change drastically. The world that made no sense shatters into another that makes even less sense. With a sense of dread filling him he looks out to see the grass swarming towards his tower, moving over the stone. His plan ruined now that there are walls and all escape is cut off. There isn't anyway out, the grass is nearing the tower, soon it will come for him. Only the sheer size buying him time.

Even further this world rushes to his call of battle, it seems even the walls the new walls of stone seek to crush him to dust. A strange smell and sound bring him back to reality. Looking up he see's a odd sight. The stone turning a cherry red color as it melts. Raising his shield he protects himself from the hot stone, until it stops. Chancing a glance he move the shield out of the way and looks up to be greeted with an odd sight. There is a hole, and a person. Did they do this? Are they gloating? No the hole is just in reach, I can make it, then you'll get yours! he vows.

Taking a quick look as he presses his hands to the dirt beneath him, he notices two things. One the person is startled just as much as him, and two, most importantly, the hole is closing. It's all or nothing! He activates the collapse of his tower, the seals loosening the dirt and starting an avalanche of dirt. His voice rising out in anger and hostility as the runes shine brightly even from underneath his armor: "DIE BAS***DS!".

Rising quickly as the tower cracks and lets out a roar of noise for its death. His time quickly running out he leaps up, the tower moving underneath him knocking him off balance. He manages to catch the ledge with one hand, then throws the shield up out of the hole. Grabbing the ledge with the other hand he manages to keep a hold, the bandages on his right hand, slick with blood are too slick to pull himself up, and he cant swing his leg up either. Looking at the person in from of him he pleads in fear, "HELP ME D**N IT! I'M SLIPPING!".
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th January 2012, 2:12 pm

{Attn: Joseph}

"I've learned the hard way that the closer the people are, the deeper the betrayal." Kyrie watches as the being transforms back to human form.

She approaches him. "Here let me help you." Without waiting for an answer, she places her hands on him. First scanning and then healing his wounds. "I thank you for saving me back there. Unless you want me to call you hey you, or right hand of death, I recommend giving me a name or handle."

She does not know whether she can trust him or not. What she does know is that circumstances put them together, and she may be stuck with him until circumstances part them.

She looks over at the door. "So shall we see what is behind evil door number three?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 8th January 2012, 2:30 pm

The guy was able to jump to the hole, but could only grab the edge. He began to yell in a panic as it seemed he was beginning to slip.

"Okay, okay!" Rae said as he grabbed hold of the guy's wrists. He planted his feet and tried to help pull him up, though one of the man's wrists was slippery from blood that was coming from his hand. As a demon, Rae did have more strength than the average human, but it had been so long since he'd used it that it hardly made a difference.

He pulled hard, hoping he could stop the guy from falling.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 8th January 2012, 2:43 pm

"Well," he said, "it sounds like you've had a hard life, so I'm sorry, buuuuut, I don't betray people. My life would probably be easier if I did, though..." he adds with a grumble.

She heals him and he feels instantly better. "Thanks for that," he says, hopping to his feet. "And I'm sorry, I didn't realize I hadn't introduced myself last time. I'm Joseph," he held out his hand to shake, "Joseph Emerald. The other form you saw, Airtasm, is the right hand of death--or at least part of the hand--so I wouldn't care if you did call me that then. Just, y'know, as long as it isn't relevant, I would appreciate that not being spread about."

He grimaces. "I honestly wish I hadn't had to show you," he admits, "but events outpaced me."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 8th January 2012, 2:50 pm

[Attn: Rea]

Feeling his hands slipping he starting yelling at the person some more. God I wish I hadn't worn armor he thinks negatively. Just as his strength fades and his hands slip he feels the man grab his wrist and pull as hard as he can. Struggling he tries to help as much as he can, now wishing he really had not had all his gear.
Once pulled far enough up he gets his knees under him and collapses on his back on the stone. Without looking around, he turns his head to the man beside him. The pale stranger, he's never seen another human with skin like that, nor hair that color. With a shaking breath he asks "Who, or What are you?". Even that much has taken it all out of him. All he can wish for right now is rest and sleep, he doesn't even have the energy to get up let alone fight. Primes, let it all be ok.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th January 2012, 2:56 pm

"I understand completely Joseph. And I reciprocate the promise you made earlier. My lips are sealed. Funny I thought someone in your position would be a bit...darker?" She walks over to the door and holds it open. "After you, Mr. Emerald." Kyrie bows playfully.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 8th January 2012, 3:01 pm

Joseph smirks. "You would think, eh?" he says with amusement. "Long story short, I gave my life saving a friend then had to work to be given a second chance at life. However, I got stuck with the gig and here I am."

He bows back in an overdramatic fashion. "Why thank you, milady," he said in a deep formal voice, then adds in a mock-Scarlett, "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

He walks through the door with Kyrie not far behind him.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th January 2012, 4:42 pm

Beran awoke with a start, his GSR's popping out as he practically sprang out of his bed and swept the area. Beds. People sleeping everywhere. Some of them weren't even human. Others looked human, but were different in key areas- some had tails, three eyes... that sort of thing. Some beds were even empty... if so... where did they go? More than likely... who took them?

"Where the heck am I?" he whispered to himself.

Still. If he were taken as some sort of prisoner, wouldn't it have been prudent to remove all the weapons from his person before putting him to sleep in some random place? He could easily break out of this prison or whatever the heck it was with his pulse blades. He turned around to see a single solitary door.

He kept his guns trained on the sleeping, in case they decided to do something.... unsettling. He kept his back to the wall and opened the door handle with his elbow and turned at once to engage anyone that was in the room- to find... 12 doors.

Upon examining them all, there were several yellow barriers over some of the doors already- he tried cutting them with his pulse blade... to astonishingly no effect.

The doors seemed to be made in a sort of poetic fashion... one that he didn't care much for. He eyed the obsidian bead-door, and raised his weapon.

Logically speaking, it would not be a good idea to go through this door- no cover behind him, and there was no sign of what might be inside. He clicked on his tactical lights on his GSR's and stood in front of the beads. The light was seemingly absorbed by the dark.

There was suddenly a creak- there were others that were waking up. He had to move now. No need to alert anyone to his presence here. He moved through the beads.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 8th January 2012, 5:01 pm

Rae was relieved when he finally got the stranger up onto the ground. However, the man asked him an unsettling question. No one had ever asked what he was; as far as he knew everyone accepted his appearance as looking perfectly human. Unless maybe this guy could sense it?

"The name's Rae," he said. The man seemed pretty tired, so Rae didn't press him. "Why don't you get some rest? I think it's safe here."
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 8th January 2012, 5:22 pm

Watching the pale man Femaust barely noticed the stiffening of the man's body and his eyes opening slightly in alarm. Perhaps... I'm strange too he thinks his mind having a hard time forming thoughts past his fatigue. The stranger seems to gather himself, and tell Femaust his name, Rea, and tells him to rest.

"Rest... good" he murmurs his eyes closing, "Thank You.... Rea" he gets out before he falls asleep.
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 9th January 2012, 1:04 am

[Attn: Open]

Cosmo runs in a panic. Thank god for her small size. It allows her to more easily slip through the grasp of branches, vines, and roots attempting to stop her. She comes to the end of the forest. There she sees it. A wall of gray. Elephants stands side by side, practically linked by their trunks, looming over her. They calmly ask if Cosmo was finished running. It was almost a mock. She was being taunted. Now she wanted more than anything to be done with this. She wants only to be home with her family...and nothing was going to stop her.

"If...if you won't let me go," Cosmo says, her head down as she stares to the ground, "Then...then I'll make you move." In each hand a sphere of glowing light begins to charge. It pulsates with a luminous aura so bright that all around them appear to be nothing but pure white. "I don't want to hurt you...but I don't have a choice." Cosmo then turns her head and looks up at them. Clapping her hands together, the two Photon Spheres expand into one twice the size. That sphere them begins to slowly expand in itself.

Cosmo then leaps up, her Photon Sphere over her head. "PHOTON!" With that, she throws it down just in front of the elephants. The instant it hits the ground, it detonates not unlike a bomb. Cosmo tucks herself as the blast throws her across the field. She ultimately hits the ground on her own and rolls to a stop, getting up in a moment to find that the obstacle before her was through. Each elephant lay on the ground out cold as Cosmo rushes off, hoping to find a way home.
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th January 2012, 3:42 pm

[ATTN: Open]

Indigo got out of his trance in panic. He saw the stone wall's, the cosy fireplace and the several beds. This room was not his, although the decoration did resemble with this one, he did not share his room with 11 other people. Indigo was getting angry, this was not the time for some ridiculous situation as this one, he was about to lead a war against the tribe of werewolves. He cringed, picked up his bed and threw it against the wall, furious and not caring about the sleeping unknown faces. He just wanted out. So he gets to the door and leaves the room before the bed fall's to the ground.

Once out of the room, he see's 12 door's, all different and, some barred off by a yellow barrier. ''What is this ridiculous game? SHOW YOURSELF'' he yelled out for any ears. Seeing that there was no response he growled and walked to the giant door. *May as well get this over with...* he thought in disdain. He was going to open the door but he than realizes that he had his crossbows and ammunition, as well as his leather gloves. *What type of fool would leave me my weapons if he had the chance to take them away..* he asked to himself.

He than shook his head, jumped to the door knob and turned it, than by pushing with his feet against the wall, he opens it, lands on his feet and enters the room without hesitation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 9th January 2012, 6:08 pm

[ATTN: Femaust, Open]

The guy quickly fell asleep, so Rae decided to wander a bit. He didn't go too far so he could keep an eye on the man in case something else happened, but he did head toward the side entrance he had tried before. This time, the door opened without a problem. Rae raised an eyebrow; this place kept getting stranger and stranger.

However, he knew he couldn't leave the man sleeping here alone, so he left the door and continued to check out the area. There was an iron gate which led out of the courtyard and away from the castle. There was also a large stained-glass window on the castle wall which was low enough for Rae to be able to look through. All-in-all, it was a pretty average courtyard.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 9th January 2012, 10:54 pm

[ATTN: Trick]

As Trick opens the door, he finds himself in a small, cube like room riddled in nails on all six sides. As he moves into the room, one of the nails from the ceiling and onto the floor, nearly striking his right shoulder.

A trap, it seems, that is triggered by movement. With a floor of nails and a small ceiling with nails so short that he would have to bend down to get under, how is he to cross this fun room?

[ATTN: Joseph, Kyrie]

As Joseph enters the room, stone shifts above him as what appears to be a stone eyelid opens up to reveal an eye, which stares down directly at the two newcomers within an instant, shooting out what looks like a hot, red blast of energy.

Joseph and Kyrie try to dodge, but both fail and find themselves truck at their torsos and burned severely. When they are moved away from the eye, however, and fall into the corner of the room, the eyelid closes again as they are out of range.

With further inspection upon the room, however, the two will find that before them are many doors, all of which look the same, and of course, so many stone eyes, closed for the moment...

[ATTN: Baren]

When Baren crosses through the obsidian doorway, moving behind the beads, he finds himself in pitch darkness. There is no source of light, not in the distance, nor from the way he just walked, and the only hint of light are the two, red lights that shine like ominous eyes in the distance before him.

What he cannot see, however, is that he is in a small, three foot by three foot room that leads only forward, into a narrow hallway that is so thin, he would have to turn on his side in order to cross through. TO make matters worse, he also cannot see the razor blades imbedded into the walls, which clearly will make passage through the hallway before him impossible.

But now that the door behind him has been barricaded off and no normal, mortal light can light this area, Baren is left with no choice but to move forward, towards those glowing eyes...

[ATTN: Cosmo]

As Cosmo runs through the Elephants, the rest turn to stare at her, but do not give chase. There is no need to, now. She is stuck. Surely enough, as Cosmo moves to run to the lake, she finds herself pushed back as if she had just run into a wall.

Upon further inspection, a wall can, indeed, be felt there, but not seen. How odd, that she cannot move forward any further. If further inspected for length...the wall will go on for what seems hours.

The elephants look at her, no movement is made. "Are you finished?"

[ATTN: Indigo]

As Indigo steps through the giant door, he fails to move out of the way as a massive object falls abruptly, smashing down on him. The object is so massive in force, he is pressed into the ground, which feels as hard as stone.

Finally, the object lifts to reveal....a giant. Who'd have thought? The thing looks down at him, greenish skin and lack of teeth with yellow eyes and all, grinning down and speaking with a massive, booming voice.

"What does it want? This grug's room. Grug smash you." With that, Grug is ready to bring down his hammer on his new friend...

JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 9th January 2012, 11:15 pm

Joseph walks in the room when he suddenly hears the sound of sliding stone. He looks up just in time to see the stone eyelid reveal an eye.

"Look out!"

But it's too late and he is blasted into a corner of the room. He groans; the burns hurt, as did the blunt trauma. He slowly gets to his feet.

"D*mn," he growls. "First, a homicidal ice queen and now we walk into a Zelda game. All we need, now, is for Jason to come walking through a door..."

He looks over to Kyrie. You okay over there?" he calls to her. "And also, you wouldn't happen to be carrying a mirror shield, would you?"

At that moment, however, a hulking man in a hockey mask enters from a door. Joseph stares blankly.

"Really? Really?" he exclaims, looking up to the ceiling. "Fate, you just love flipping me the bird, don't you?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th January 2012, 11:35 pm

[ATTN: Grug]

Indigo, encrusted to the ground, gets up with a small moan... once up, he pats the dust off of his clothes, he was not expecting that hit. ''You are going to pay for that you idiotic oversized piece of trash, that actually hurt!.. tch..'' His British accent was easily heard. He skips sideways with elegance to evade the giants slow smash and than jumps on his hammer and leaps up to Grug's face, he had put on his leather gloves in an instant, once at the hight of his face, he punches Grug's eye with all his might.

The eye bursts under the pressure, than Indigo pushes himself away from the giant by jumping off his face and lands on his feet with great elegance, once again. Grug lets his hammer go to bring his hand to his face.

Indigo grabs the hammer with his two hands, swirls it around and throws it to Grug's face. He than notices that his surrounding are all giant as well. *Why did I pick the giant door...* he thinks with a sigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th January 2012, 11:43 pm

Kyrie follows Joseph with a smile on her face. She has no clue what he was talking about, not knowing Earth trivia and all. She enters in time to see the laser like beam shoot from the eye across the room. She tries dodging it to no avail. It strikes her in the chest. She tries to stifle a cry as she is shot in the chest. She bites her lip, squelching any further noises. Man, she barely survived her first point blank blaster shot through the heart, now she has to deal with this.

She closes her eyes and goes immediately to work on her wounds. She hears Joseph on the other side. “I’ve been better, been worse too. I don’t know what you mean about a Jason, but we can use all the help we can get at moment. How are you doing? Sorry, but I do have to be touching you to heal.”

She slowly rises to her feet and curses under her breath. She looks down the room to see other doors with the stone eyes on them. Then she sees a human with some sort of mask on coming in through a door she watches him carefully at first, but he does not seem all that friendly. She raises her blaster and shoots at him.

“What we need is have another door to get out of here.” Kyrie grumbles
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by MethosArchaic 9th January 2012, 11:49 pm

After sometime passes Femaust wakes up to the sound of the stranger milling about. Groggily sitting up he notices its still light outside, then slowly getting to his feet he gathers up his gear. Looking at the pale man, he is definitely a man, he asks his questions;

"How long have I been asleep?" it didn't feel like very long at all, he was still pretty tired. "How did you make that hole? Is the stone unphasable here as well?" He places his hand on a near by wall and a quick probe tells him that the walls are just like the stone he met with before, so all it earns him is the tell tale sign of his runes glowing. "Seems they aren't.... Is this your world? I've met no person with hair nor skin like yours." Listening he continues to scan the area, picking up some gravel, his runes glow once again as he dumps it back onto the ground. Looking around he notices lots and lots of stone, but luckily no grass.

Looking at the man he realizes he has been ignoring him, he smiles "Sorry I forgot, my name is Femaust 71, you may call me either. You have questions too but i have one more, how would you like some armor?"
MethosArchaic
MethosArchaic

THE Forum Player Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina 10th January 2012, 6:21 pm

Mariah wakes up from her slumber with a golden blanket laid across her person. She lifts up the warm blanket and looks around the room suspiciously, not used the surroundings that she was now in.
"Where am I?" she whispered to herself, as she saw no person awake in the room. She looked to her left to see empty beds lined up in an orderly fashion, and observed that people had to have been laying there at one point, for the golden blankets were all in different positions that did not match the beds that were lined up so organized.
She finally pulled herself up out of the bed, straightening it until it looked as though no one had been there, and walked to the brown door that was on the wall opposite her bed. She peered through it and smiled as she came to a room that had many different doors, some with a yellow barrier around them to prevent passage. She walked up curiously to the smallest of the doors, meaning to inspect the yellow barrier, but, when she tried to approach it too closely, she was immediately pushed back to the place she had just been.
Satisfied with knowing the purpose of the translucent thin thing, she walked across the room until she was in front of the three unblocked doors. One of the doors was made out of sand, and, when she looked through, obviously led through to a desert. The second door she looked at was made out of glass, and seemed to lead to what might be a mirror house. The third option was completely out of the question to her, being made out of some slimy goo that she could not begin to describe the horrors.
Hm... she thought to herself, It appears that my best option would be the glass door, as it would be less tedious than the desert and... less grotesque... than the slime door.
At this decision, and another check in the other two doors, she walked through the glass door, ready for whatever lies beyond.
Fina
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 10th January 2012, 7:07 pm

"Ah, no, this isn't my world," Rae replied. "I take it this isn't your world either? And what's wrong with my skin and 'air?"

The guy then began to study the area. When he picked up some gravel his curious markings began to glow. Rae hadn't seen anything quite like that before, but in his old world it wasn't unusual to see demons covered in markings and various things.

The man then introduced himself, and asked a curious question. "Armour? What do you mean?"
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top