Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishful Thinking: Voyage to the Sun

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wishful Thinking: Voyage to the Sun - Page 5 Empty Wishful Thinking: Voyage to the Sun

Post by Ink 4th August 2012, 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: OPEN]
{{EDIT: Now You MUST Go With K's Party. No If Ands Or Buts))

Kantor City; a large city in which collaboration between magic and science has contributed to a truly prosperous living experience. In fact, Kantor is often called the most well off city in all the region of Grandor. The people are friendly, the monsters stay out of town thanks to a magic barrier cast to prevent them. Then there is the observatory. There in the star gazing dome sits a woman in white lab coat with long, brown hair, writing her notes as she occasionally peaks back into the telescope. This young lady is known the world over as Professor Sabrina Bizra; prodigal child with extensive knowledge in Science, Magic, and Alchemy.

Sabrina: (Bites the eraser end of her pencil) Hm...Cyan, would you hand me that chart of the star alignment around this area this time of year.

Cyan: (Bows politely) Of course, ma'am. (Turns and picks up the pile of charts, cycling through them all until she finds the one with the proper markings across the blank space) Will that be all?

Sabrina: (Takes the charts and looks over them then peaks back through the telescope for a quick moment) That's what I thought. These aren't our stars. This alignment isn't even close.

Suddenly, the alarm at the control hub goes off, a small red light flashing repeatedly at a high pace as a blaring siren sounds in the observatory. Something was amiss in the world of Vangeleon and it may very well be something incredibly crucial. Thus Sabrina gets up and packs her things.

Sabrina: Cyan, we're going back to the lab to gather a few things. We have a bit of a trip to take. (Turns and leaves with her hands in her coat pockets)

Cyan: (Bows) Yes, ma'am. (Grabs the Professor's bag and leaves with her)

Hasteriver Village; Town of Merchants, Farmers, Traders-

K: (Suddenly leaps over a fruit cart in the street being pushed along by vendors as two large men chase after her, plowing through the cart like bulls) Hey, that's property damage, boys! You gotta PAY for that!

And thieves...

K turns on a dime into an alley and uses the wall of the building to turn herself completely around, running along it over head before flipping behind the two goons and running off into a crowd, leaving the two idiots to fumble over themselves until they spot her running off in the opposite direction and get after her. K looks over her shoulder with a devious little smirk, weaving through the crowd with the small case she'd been holding still hugged tightly beneath her arm. Inside? Geno, the Currency of this world. Small gold tokens.

So yeah, that's me and the name's K. As you can guess, I'm the adorable little thing running from the big oafs here. Don't concern yourself with 'em. They're total morons the mayor hires out behind everyone's backs. He doesn't like me much. Even though all I did was take a few little Genos from the round little man. The man whose vault is as big as a house. Yeah, the twenty I took, he'd never miss. That is if he wasn't a money grubbing little greed ball. Oh, emphasis on that ball part. Seriously, he's- oh, whoops, interrupting. I'll just unfreeze the show now.

K ducks and weaves through the crowd before it starts getting thicker and she resorts to using people's heads as stepping stones.

K: (turns around as she runs off) Sorry, ev'ryone! (Disappears around a corner)

The two thugs push their way through the crowd to find that K had already gone. She had a knack for disappearing. That was for certain. The two of them then turn and walk off to go see the mayor.

Last edited by Silver on 17th August 2012, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Wishful Thinking: Voyage to the Sun - Page 5 Empty Re: Wishful Thinking: Voyage to the Sun

Post by Ink 7th September 2012, 9:14 pm

[Attn: Lyon]

Lassy, K, and Ryder all meet Lyon outside and stare up at the spice storm in the distance. The three of them then turn their heads and stare directly at the small chef.

Lassy: You caused that, didn't you?

K: . . .You're an IDIOT.

Lassy sets her plate down on a table and tips her hat back.

Lassy: So how do you reckon we get this sorted out?
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Wishful Thinking: Voyage to the Sun - Page 5 Empty Re: Wishful Thinking: Voyage to the Sun

Post by Guest 8th September 2012, 2:24 pm

[ATTN: Lassy, K, Ryder]

Gosh. This storm was just getting worse and worse and worse. Nothing could really be done, as far as my knowledge went, and deep in the pit of my stomach, I knew I was the root of all that had conspired. Looking at the three now glaring down at him, a sigh escaped my mouth. "I've never stopped this sort of thing before, most of the time, it dies on its' own, but I suppose it would be possible to reclaim all the spices..." Stroking my non-existent moustache, my brilliant mind suddenly formed a plan.

"The spice storm can be contained in a jar, though, and if we get close enough to the tip of the storm to jar it, it'll just slide into the jar on its own and the spices will just sit in the jar, a melange of deliciousness."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 10th September 2012, 4:43 pm

Lassy: Well, can't be too much different'n wrangling the cattle back home.

Suddenly the attention of the others shift to Lassy, all of them staring as if she were insane.

Lassy: What?

K: (Facepalms) If we don't stop that thing, there isn't going to be a town LEFT for Mel to reduce to ashes after we get her message and we leave!

Lassy: That much I agree with. So which one of us is fastest?

And then all eyes turn to K who looks off to the side at a little kid with a balloon.

K: Well, kid, have fun chasing down a hurricane of spice and other substances that I'm sure won't be too comfortable if they get in your britches!
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th September 2012, 8:30 pm

[ATTN: K]

My gaze turned to K as the fastest of our group. After all, I seem to be the only human. Even Lassy's superpowered or something with her stoic glare of death which makes me feel bad about what I do. Anyways, I handed K a couple of herbs and spices. "Sprinkle the red stuff on the green stuff and watch as you fly into space and reach that tornado in no time at all." Mel has nothing on me in terms of raw destructive power...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th September 2012, 5:10 pm

K stares down at what she'd been given and sighs. She then puts it into her pouch and pulls her goggles over her eyes.

K: Remind me to leave a nice, pretty claw mark on your face when I get back.

K does as instructed with the spices and suddenly rockets off after the storm of spice, the bottle in hand to try and contain the storm.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th September 2012, 10:20 pm

The storm whirled and raged on, picking up even more steam as it steamrolled its way towards a farm. This farm was a quaint little thing, with only a couple fields of wheat and barley, alongside some chickens and ducks being groomed for fatness... and now, it is going to be completely ravaged by the impending storm, with cows and stuff already twirling inside it, being coated by the delicious-smelling disaster. As if it knew that K was coming, the storm began to spit out random animals and debris to stop her, nailing her in the face with a chicken.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 17th September 2012, 5:25 pm

[Attn: Storm]

K opens up the jar and ducks beneath everything flying toward her then draws nearer to the storm. She looks up then and accelerates ahead of the colossus, getting ahead of it and holding out the jar to absorb this most absurd of all problems.

K: I'm going to kill him when this is over...
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th September 2012, 9:17 pm

"Well, it looks like my plan is working..." The hurricane of savoury flavours was slowly diminishing and filling the jar... it seemed that his hypothesis was correct. Spices were spices first and foremost, and somehow, the logic was that a chef's jar would contain even the strongest of flavours. My laugh was haughtier than it should have been, after all, it WAS my destructive magic. The three watched as K chased the funnel, seeing firsthand as it shrunk from humongous to gigantic, from colossal to huge, down to large, and finally down to a coarse wind. It struggled to keep its funnel form as the weather anomaly ceased to exist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 28th October 2012, 2:48 pm

K finally shuts the jar when, at lat, the storm has managed to contain itself. She then turns back to the others and slowly approaches the lot of them. Lassy and Ryder, both having the sense to step back as K tosses Lyon the jar.

K: YOU... (Extends her claws)

Lassy: (leans over to Lyon) Pard, I'd turn tail and get to runnin' now if I were you.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th October 2012, 8:12 pm

[ATTN: K, Ryder, Lassy]

Oh, fracking snowballs. This was not going to turn out well. My eyes darted left to Ryder, then right to Lassy, and then right at the jar, which I deftly caught and instinctively opened to taste. "OH, COME ON, MIXING SPICE BY STORM IS GENIUUUUUUUSSSSS, NIIIIIIII!" I bit into some of my Lava Wing combination and spat it out, zooming away into space. The cat-girl had already bared her claws, and she couldn't really look any more dangerous right now. In a desperate bid to escape, I popped one of the ice chocolates into my mouth and used the half-second of breath to blow ice onto the ground, enough to hopefully trip her up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 30th October 2012, 9:02 pm

K: GET BACK HERE! (Takes off after Lyon in a blur)

Lassy: Well...can't say I didn't see that one comin'.

Ryder: High energy as always...

K turns and leaps up onto the rooftops, tailing Lyon with a vengeance, a fire burning in her eye.

K: Wait! Come Back! I just wanna kill you!
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th February 2013, 1:05 pm

[ATTN: K, Lassy, Ryder]

Dawn approached. My limbs were sore from here to Sunday. Who knew K's nails "retracted" like cats do? Those hurt the most, as I rose, the sun shining on the scratched cheek of my so-called punishment by K. That girl really needs to get a grip on herself. Clothing myself was the easy part, simply because I have one outfit: a chef's jacket, matching pants, and a pair of white boots, but the hard part was thinking of what to do with the rest of the money. Maybe it's a farmer's market day. "K, I'm going to do some shopping for breakfast, anything in particular, ni?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top