Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 3 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 3 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 3rd April 2014, 6:03 pm

“I didn’t mean to scare you Jasmine.” Brandon said as he sat down in the chair beside of her. “Well you haven’t been on your legs in a few weeks. Being on them for the first time and still trying to catch up after your blood loss makes it feel worse. We will do some therapy tomorrow to help strengthen them.”

He cuts up the grilled chicken on the plate for her and then puts the plate in her lap so she can eat. “I was starving earlier so if I was hungry I knew you had to be after working hard today.” he said smiling.

~~

Serena had fallen asleep as she cried. She doesn’t feel hear anything when Vincent comes in. However she is in the middle of night mares.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd April 2014, 6:13 pm

"You didn't scare me." Jasmine defends herself. She doesn't want to admit it to him. Her house is rarely quiet and dark. "I hate that you have to cut up my food for me. One never knows how much they miss until unable to do it. Do you think we can get outside tomorrow? I really miss it." She eats the food he gives her. Has it really been weeks? It seems like just yesterday. She feels bad for delaying the crowning.

~~~~

Vincent finally lays down. He keeps his door unlocked. He is slightly worried about Serena, but knows sleep is good for her.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd April 2014, 6:25 pm

Brandon had sat back and was relaxing in the chair. He nods his head to Jasmine as she ate. “Well I heard you yelp so I assumed I scared you.” He said. He had closed his eyes and opened one to look at her as she asked about going outside.

“I don’t see why not. I won’t let you walk that far, but we have a wheelchair here that we can use. I can take you out there in it and we can do some therapy out there in the sun. How does that sound?”

~~

Serena is tossing and turning in bed. She is reliving that day as Nadine shoots the arrow at her. Everything replays over and over in her mind and every time Nadine at the end does the same thing. ‘I will get you’. She says to her. Serena wakes up, jolting sitting upright. She looks around as tears fall down her face.

She gets up and looks around. It is dark so she goes to the door. She looks up and down the hall and then rushes over to Vincent’s room. She opens the door and walks inside. She was so scared. She walks timidly to the bed and then crawls into bed with him. “Vincent…I’m scared.” She said curling up to him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd April 2014, 6:51 pm

Jasmine smiles brightly. “I have missed the sun.” She moves her arm in front of her. “I have been out of it for so long I am beginning to look like Serena during the wintertime – all pasty white.” She looks at Brandon with a dreamy expression. “I cannot wait to get you to Moldova. I will show you the castle. We can dance at Mallory's. Do you play any instruments? I know they will let you play. Oh and we can watch the sunset over the ocean.”

She finishes her plate and set it down. She yawns again. “I am sorry I am not going to be good company tonight. Tell me what you want to do when I am feeling better.”

~~~~~~~

Vincent was lightly sleeping when Serena comes in. He is surprised she made it this long. He turns over and takes her into his arms. “That is alright, I am here. You don't need to be scared anymore.” He kisses her forehead and hold her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd April 2014, 7:13 pm

Brandon shakes his head. “I don’t play any instruments.” He said. He listened to her talk and chuckled. “I have never seen the Moldovan coast before. I heard it was beautiful. I would like you to take me there someday.” He said. “I wouldn’t mind seeing the famous Moldovan maze either.” He continued to talk and tell Jasmine what he would like to see in Moldova. Her eyes were beginning to droop shut and he smiled. He continued to talk until he noticed she was asleep. He tucked her in and smiled. “Goodnight sweet Jasmine.”

~~

Serena was thankful that Vincent wasn’t angry at her for coming in. She closes her eyes as he holds her and yawns. “Thank you.” She said as she closed her eyes. She found peace and comfort in Vincent’s arms and fell asleep feeling secure.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd April 2014, 7:35 pm

Jasmine is so tired she is still sleeping after the sun rises. It is the first time she has slept in since she has been injured. Her dreams turn the longer she sleeps. She is at the royal city with Brandon. He has the traditional gear and so does she. They are walking around the town and the kids are pointing at her and running away screaming. She looks down and there is a gaping hole in her shoulder. She begins crying both in and out of the dream.

~~~~~~~

Vincent wakes to Serena in his arms. He only half remembers her coming into bed with him. He kisses the back of her head and lets her sleep in her arms. She deserves it after all she's been through.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd April 2014, 7:46 pm

Brandon was up at sunrise. He gets him a shower and dresses before getting him some breakfast. He eats with the monks and talks with them for a while. Afterwards he gets something for Jasmine to eat. He goes to her room and opens the door. She is still asleep. He doesn’t want to disturb her so he sits down beside of her. He notices the tears on her face and begins to wipe them. He wonders what she is dreaming about.

~~

Serena sleeps past sun rise. She had felt safe in Vincent’s arms. She wakes up and feels Vincent’s arms around her. She smiles and turns over. “Good morning love, I hope you’re not mad at me for coming in here last night. I had some nightmares and I was afraid.” She said losing her smile.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd April 2014, 8:02 pm

Jasmine opens her eyes but is not completely awake yet. She puts her hand over her shoulder and cries even more. Slowly she realizes where she is. Brandon is there, his hands on her face. She looks up at him. “It is a dream.” Her body shudders and she buries her head on his shoulder. She doesn't say anything, just snuggles in his arms.

Finally she looks up at him. “I am so sorry. Oh Goddess I am embarrassed.”

~~~~~~~

“Of course I am not mad. I expected you after how shaken up you were.” Vincent keeps his arms snaked around her. “Will you be alright to get ready for breakfast on your own?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd April 2014, 8:09 pm

Brandon lets Jasmine cry in his arms. He comforts her as he runs his fingers though her hair. “Everything is alright Jasmine, I am here for you.” He said. He rubbed her back gently. She finally looked up at him and was embarrassed.

He looked at her and smiled. “Why are you embarrassed? There is nothing wrong.” He said soothingly to her.

~~

Serena smiles at him as she rubs her hands on his chest. She nodded her head. “I think I can do that. It is just right across the hall from you.” She said. She gives him a kiss and sits up. “Come check on me when you are finished?” she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd April 2014, 8:23 pm

“It just seemed so real.” Jasmine blushes. “I haven't had a nightmare in so long. Bring some of that food over here.” She gives him a forced smile. “I can tell you one thing. If you look as good in the Moldovan outfits as you do in my dreams, you are going to be amazing.”

~~~~~~~

Vincent follows her to the door and kisses the back of her neck before she leaves the room. “I will be right over after my shower.” He goes and takes his shower and gets dresses. After that he goes over to Serena's door and knocks on it.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd April 2014, 8:29 pm

Brandon smiles and gets Jasmine’s plate. He sits the plate on her lap. “It is alright Jasmine. I thought you might, but I had hoped you wouldn’t.” he said. He blushed slightly when she talked about him in the Moldovan outfit. “So you think I will look good in one?” he asked. He took his shirt off for her and posed. “This is the least I can do after yesterday.” He said winking at her.

~~

Serena walks over to her room. She opens the door up and looks around. She doesn’t see anything so she walks in. She gets her a nice sun dress out for the day and then goes to take a quick shower. She finishes and then dresses. She is brushing her hair when Vincent knocks on her door. She walks over and opens her door. “That felt like it took forever.” She said looking up at him. She would have to see if he would take her back out on the archery field tomorrow to continue her lessons.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd April 2014, 8:45 pm

Jasmine laughs and catcalls Brandon. “Are you trying to chase away the nightmares?” She is glad he didn't ask more about them. “Now put your hands on your waist and rock it back and forth slowly. And that is your first lesson in Moldovan dance.”

She finishes her breakfast. “Now you mentioned something about a garden. Show me the garden Brandon!”

~~~~~~~

Vincent kisses her forehead. “Did you want to visit Jasmine right after breakfast or do something else first? I can give you another day off of archery, but practice does make perfect.”

They get to the dining room and Grayson is bouncing up and down. “I am going to have my cast painted today. Mommy said I could go if it is alright with you.” He folds his hands together. “PLEASE can I go with you. Pwincess Jassy is the best artist I know.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd April 2014, 8:52 pm

Brandon laughs as he sees a smile on Jasmine’s face. He puts his hands on his waist and rocked his hips back and forth slowly like she told him to. “Like this?” he asked. He put his shirt back on and winked at Jasmine. “So did I manage to chase away all the nightmares?” he asked winking at her.

He gets up and walks over to the closet. He opens the door and pulls out a wheelchair. He walks over to her and smiles. “So would you like to go see the gardens Jasmine?”

Jasmine was trying to get up on her own but he gave her the stink eye and she let him help her. He helps her up and she walks to the wheelchair. “You are doing great this morning. How do your legs feel?” he asked as she sat down in the wheelchair. He starts to wheel her out of the room.

~~

Serena looks at Vincent. “I would really like to get back on the field today or tomorrow if we could please. I don’t know why, but it makes me feel safer knowing how to use it.” She bit her lip slightly. They walked into the dining room and Serena just wasn’t hungry again. She sits down and looks over at Audra.

“So are we going to let little man go with us to see Jasmine today?” She asked.

“Hmm…I dunno, has he been a good boy lately?” Audra asked winking at Grayson.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd April 2014, 9:02 pm

Jasmine grumbles as Brandon puts her in the wheelchair. “I was hoping to do some walking today. Oh don't forget my art stuff. My goal is to have a painting for each of the temples. I already have one at the Goddess temple, the Rosarion, and Moldovan temples.” Her legs are still a little stiff, but she knows she needs to work them to get them stronger.

~~~~~~~

“We will go with you in case he needs to come back before you are ready.” Malachai offers. “Why don't I get a lunch packed for all of us and that way we can have lunch outside.”

“Yay!!” Grayson cheers. “It is so nice, and I want to be outside.”

Vincent laughs. “You remind me of Lucas.” He ruffles Grayson's hair. “I am hungry and we need to get Serena to eat too. She is wasting away to nothing.” He tries to be playful, but he is really worried about her.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 3rd April 2014, 9:21 pm

Brandon had picked up Jasmine’s pack plus the extra paints he had bought for her. “That reminds me, the other day while I was in town I bought you some more paints.” He said smiling. “Don’t worry, I may let you walk half way back if you can handle it, but if we are going to do some therapy then I need you to be on your toes for it, understand?”

They make it outside and Brandon smiles. He takes the blanket from the bag he bought with them and lays it down on the ground. He walks over to Jasmine and offers to take her hand. “I want you to walk to the blanket with me Jasmine.”

~~

Grayson looks up at Serena before looking up at Vincent. “My mommy used to feed me as she made funny noises. Maybe you could try that?”

Serena attempts a smile. “That’s ok Grayson; I’m just not really hungry.” She said.

Audra looks at Serena. “You are getting awfully thin Serena. Don’t you think you need to try to eat something?” she asked. She looked at Vincent a little worriedly.

“I’m ok Audra, really.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd April 2014, 9:46 pm

Jasmine looks at the paints Brandon purchased as he pushes her. “Wow Brandon that was really nice. I didn't pack any paints because of the limited space. These are nice paints too. Ok I understand. I hope you work me hard.”

She tilts her face up to the sun when they get outside. “Wow the sun feels really good on my face.” He stops the chair and holds out his hand. She takes it and slowly gets up. She slowly walks over to the blanket. “Can we go a little farther, please?”

~~~~~~~

Vincent leans to Serena and whispers in her ear. “See I am not the only one concerned. I know you may not be hungry, but please have at least a little bit.” Vincent is starting to get worried about her. Maybe he should talk to Brandon. He just wants to help her get better.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 9:46 am

“I will let you walk around a little, but I don’t want you to push it Jasmine.” Brandon told her. He leads her around so she can see a little of the garden. “I think this is as far as you need to go. Even if you feel like going farther, just remember we are going to do some therapy to work your muscles.” He said.

~~

Serena nodded her head. She couldn’t even say anything. She takes a few bites of her food and Grayson looks at Vincent. “You musta threawened her with a paddling to make her eat. Mommy does that to me sometimes.”

“Grayson!” Scott said looking at his son. He shook his head. “Please forgive him, he doesn’t know any better.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 10:08 am

Jasmine loves walking with Brandon. She looks at him longing to walk more. But she knows she cannot be too stubborn. "Let's do some therapy. Then we can rest, and walk back to the room." She lets him take her back to the blanket. "Ok my angel, do your worst. Make my legs strong again."

~~~~~~~~

Vincent laughs at Grayson. "It must be a mommy thing, because she does the same with my brothers as well." He smiles at King Scott to let him know it is alright. "However I did not threaten her at all."

As soon as Serena finishes eating the 5 of them head to the carriage house. Vincent help both Grayson and Serena into the carriage while Malachai assists Audra.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 10:16 am

Brandon chuckles as he helps Jasmine to sit down on the blanket. He takes her slippers off of her and sits opposite of her. He takes her foot in his hand and looks at her. “I want you to push your foot against my hand. Don’t let me push your foot back, understand?” he said. He then begins to push her foot with his hand.

~~

Serena sits in the carriage, Grayson between her and Vincent. He was kicking his good leg around as he held his crutches. “Will Jasmin paint a pwetty picture on my arm? I like how she paints. I wonder if mommy will let me keep my cast if she pants a pwetty picture on it.”

Serena chuckles as she looks down at Grayson. “It might be stinky though. Do you want a stinky cast in your room?”

“Well yea!! I have a fwiend who has a stinky arm cast in his woom.” Grayson said. Serena chuckled as she shook her head.

“I never had a broken bone before. Just sprains.” Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 10:24 am

Jasmine sits down and watches as Brandon removes her slippers. He takes his foot into her hands and tells her to push. "Alright, no tickling my foot though." She grits her teeth and pushes against his hand.

~~~~~~~

Vincent smiles. "I still have Aunt Madde's cast from when mom broke her hand giving birth to me. I am sure the smell can dissipate after a while."

They arrive at the temple and unload. They are intercepted just before reaching Jasmine's room. The monk tells them that Jasmine and Brandon are in the gardens.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 10:33 am

Brandon chuckles. “No tickling, promise.” He said. He winked at her as she started to push her foot against his hand. He was able to push it back a little but he was able to tell how strong her legs were. He nodded his head. “That is good Jasmine. I want you to do the same with the other foot now.” He said. He picked up her foot and started to push on it. She gritted her teeth again and pushed back.

Serena looked at Vincent and the others. “I wonder if she walked out there.” She thought out loud. They make their way to the gardens. Serena started to look around for them.

“That was good Jasmine. You did really well. I don’t think it will take too long for you to get the strength back with therapy and walking. Now I want you to do a bipedal motion with your feet.” Brandon said. He does her feet in circles. “As we do this I want you to push your feet against my hands and make them move.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 11:05 am

They make it to the gardens and see Jasmine working out her legs. Vincent smiles. "Hey if you guys are busy, we can come back."

Jasmine does not let up. Her face is scrunched up. "Hey guys, just give me a few moments. I am working out my legs."

Grayson claps his hands. "That looks like fun Pwincess Jassy. Hey how come she gets to wear pajamas outside?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 11:30 am

Brandon looks up at Grayson as Jasmine works his arms. If she is pushing him to the limits he knows she is pushing herself to the limits. “Ok Jasmine, I want you to stop.” He said. He smiles at Grayson even though Jasmine continues on after he told her to stop. “Because princess Jasmine didn’t take a trip, she is still on the temple grounds.” He said smiling.

“Awww but I want to wear my pajamas outside.” Grayson said as he made his way over to the blanket. He sits down and plops his foot onto Jasmine’s lap heavily. “Pwincess Jassy, are you gonna paint my cast?” he asked. He looked up at her with those puppy dog eyes.

Serena chuckled as she made her way to the bench. She was tired and wanted to sit down. “Looks like someone is pushing herself hard today.” she said looking at Jasmine.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 12:11 pm

Jasmine could have died when Grayson plops his casted leg onto her lap. She gasps as all the air is expelled from her lungs. She looks into his eyes. "Tell you what little man, let me get back into my wheelchair and I will get right on that." She looks up at the others. "I will need some help.

Malachai goes to his brother. "Grayson, you cannot do that to injured people. I do apologize Lady Jasmine." He picks up Grayson and sets him on the bench. "Now if Lady Jasmine paints your cast, you will have to follow her instructions."

Jasmine laughs. "Malachai, it is no problem. It's only been a month since a boy plopped on me."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 12:29 pm

Serena made a face when Grayson plopped his leg onto Jasmine. She could see that she was winded. She watches as Vincent and Brandon helps her up so that she could sit in her wheelchair. “So how are you feeling Jasmine? You look like me, all pasty and white.” She said as she chuckled.

Brandon walked over to get the bag with Jasmine’s paints in it. “Here you are, all of your paints. Give me a moment and I will go get you some water so you can wash your brushes off with.” He said. He walks into the temple to get her a cup of water.

Audra looks at Jasmine. “Yea, it was just before you left that I’m sure that Daniel plopped on your lap.” She said chuckling. “So how are you enjoying the therapy? Looks like Brandon is working you hard.” She said winking at her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top