Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 12 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 12 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 7:18 pm

Brandon sits on his bed relaxing, or at least trying to. He knows he will have to tell Serena and Audra the truth tomorrow. He should let it go for the night and get some rest though. He puts his notebook to the side after finishing and lies down. He closes his eyes and falls asleep to the sound of the storm outside.

~~

Serena finds herself feeling warm and comfortable in Vincent’s room. She hates that he left her, but knows they did right. What she wouldn’t do to be able to spend her life with him. She watches the fire and yawns. She pulls up the blankets and closes her eyes. She falls asleep to the sound of the storm and the crackling of the fireplace.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 7:28 pm

The next day brings no change to the weather. The storms have passed, but it is still raining. The roads are all mud. The drivers wake up and tend to the horses. At least the stables are dry.

Jasmine wakes up in pain. Her shoulder is stiff. She massages it with her good hand. She sits up in bed and tries to do some therapy on it. She doesn't get very far before the pain prevents her from continuing. She gets out of bed and goes over to bags. It is a very slow process just to get her pants on. She looks at the door wishing for Brandon to check on her.

~~~~~~~

Vincent falls asleep to the rain. Since it is dark, he doesn't even know it is morning. He is taking the opportunity to sleep in.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 7:34 pm

Brandon wakes up in the morning. He yawns and looks out of the window to see that it is still raining. There are no storms but just a dreary day. He gets up and dresses and then puts his hair back in a ponytail. He wonders how Jasmine is doing this morning after last night’s storms. He finishes packing his things and walks to her door. He then knocks on it.

~~

Serena has slept hard. She feels groggy waking up the next morning but decides to stay in the bed for a little longer. She can hear it raining out there. Great, the roads would be muddy. She sighs and closes her eyes with the blankets wrapped around her.

It had been hard for her to fall asleep without Vincent last night but when sleep did hit, it had hit hard.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 7:47 pm

Jasmine finally got her shirt on. There is a knock on her door. “Come in.” She smiles when she sees it is Brandon. She gets up, walks over to him, and gives him a hug. “How are you Angel. You should wear your hair down.” She is careful not to look into his eyes so he doesn't worry about her.

~~~~~~~

Audra wakes up. She goes to Serena's room and opens the door. She is surprised that Serena is still sleeping. Usually she is the first one up. She jumps on the bed. “Good morning sleepyhead time to get up.”

Vincent is shocked with the bed starts to move. He rolls over. “Audra, what are you doing?”

“Vincent what are you doing in Serena's room. Ohhh someone spent the niiight. So did you two have fun? Where is my sister in the shower cleaning up?” Audra winks at him.

“No she is in my room. She was warm and I couldn't force her to leave.” Vincent explains.

“Geez what is wrong with you and Jasmine? Both of you are prudes.” Audra crosses her arms. “Well I am going to wake up my sister, unless you want the honors.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 7:59 pm

Brandon smiles as he walks into Jasmine’s room. She gives him a hug, but isn’t looking into his eyes. That makes him wonder about how she is feeling. “I take it you like my hair down that much.” He pulls his hair band out and runs his fingers though his hair. “How is this?” he asked. “Now, look at me and tell me how you feel this morning.”

~~

Serena gets up and goes to take a shower. She uses a towel afterwards and walks back to Vincent’s room. She looks at what is left of the fire and sighs. What she wouldn’t give to have a fresh fire going on. She wonders if the carriage drivers will want to try to leave this morning. She wants to get dressed so she puts on her clothes from yesterday and smiles. She then walks out of Vincent’s room and walks back to her room.

Audra is in the room with Vincent. “I take it someone wanted to wake me up this morning?” She asked poking Audra in her side.

“Well you and everyone else was being a prude last night. Why can’t you just get over it and sleep together?” Audra said.

“Whereas I would love too, I have to worry about Vincent’s life and about other nations. I do have to watch out for myself and others, Audra.” Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 8:13 pm

“I am a little stiff this morning. Could that be from the rain?” Jasmine asks. She didn't want to tell him that she had a rough night. “You look good with your hair down. Do you happen to have any more pain medication?”

~~~~~~~

Vincent looks up at Serena. “She woke me up thinking it was you. All due respect Audra you and Malachai should be more careful. Your father will not be pleased if you are pregnant before you are married.”

He sits up. “Now if you excuse me, I have to get dressed and check with the drivers. If the roads are too muddy we may have to stay. I don't want to risk anything with Jasmine's shoulder.”

Audra watches Vincent leave. “We are being careful. At least I know you and Vincent have been intimate. Jassy hasn't gone past first base.”

~~~

After getting dressed Vincent goes downstairs where the drivers are eating. “How does it look out there?”

“It's been raining all night and the roads are muddy. There is no way we are getting to Rosario tonight. Given the state of Princess Jasmine, I recommend you guys spend the day here. If necessary we can get to the next town.”

“I will check with Brandon and tell him your recommendation. Thank you.” Vincent scratches his chin and heads back upstairs.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 12th April 2014, 8:21 pm

“I do, I should have enough to last you for four days. I haven’t been outside this morning but given that it’s been raining all night, I know traveling is going to be difficult for you. There is a good chance that the weather is making your shoulder sore. Do you want a heat pack for it?” He asked. “I wouldn’t be surprised if you wind up with arthritis in your shoulder.”

~~

Serena nodded her head and walked over to her bed. She sits down beside of Audra. “As long as the two of you are careful, that is all that matters. I don’t want to take that chance. Mother and father are right, The future for me if I were to have a child out of wedlock with a man who isn’t a royal wouldn’t look good for me in the eyes of other nations.” She said.

She walks over to get some cloths out of her bag. “I wonder if we will be going anywhere this morning, or if we will be stuck here until tomorrow.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 12th April 2014, 9:11 pm

“I will be willing to go no matter what. I am sick of delaying this race.” Jasmine scowls. “I would love both the meds and the heat. Do you know that you are a lifesaver. I probably handle this, but it would not have been pleasant.

How did you sleep, my Angel?” Jasmine asks.

~~~~~~~

Vincent to Brandon's room. He does not find the Healer there, so he tries Jasmine's room next. He knocks on Jasmine's door. He hears a voice to let him in. “Good morning guys. I just checked with the drivers. They said if we do travel today it will not be far or good. Either way we will not make it to Rosario royal city. They are worried about you Jasmine. They will defer the final decision to you Brandon.”

“I am ready to go after breakfast. I may be a little unpleasant, but I can do it.” Jasmine insists.

“It is going to be muddy and very slow going.” Vincent warns.

“I am not afraid of a little mud, not like your girlfriend.” Jasmine stick out her tongue.

The sky gets darker and rumblings of thunder is heard in the distance.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th April 2014, 3:41 pm

Brandon smiles at Jasmine. “I will get you a heat wrap, but I don’t think we should try to travel today.” He said expressing his concern. A few minutes later Vincent knocks on the door. He walks to an area and begins to heat some water for Jasmine.

“I didn’t think it would be good out there today. I can hear it thundering again. Vincent, I know she wants to go, but personally I am against it. Jasmine has already expressed this morning that she was stiff and sore. I gave her some pain medication but I don’t think traveling is a good idea. The drivers are right; the muddy conditions would not make for great travel for her. She could hurt her shoulder by hitting it in the rocky carriage, or wake up tomorrow twice as sore and stiff.” Brandon explained.

~~

Audra rolled her eyes. “Don’t worry Serena; I am not worried at all.” She said.

Serena puts on a pair of nice pants and a white blouse. She looks at Audra and sighs. “I am not too hungry this morning, but I could at least drink a smoothie and eat some toast. Come on let’s go ask the others what we are doing this morning.”

The two of them get up and walk to Jasmine’s room. She figured Jasmine would at least be there. She knocks on the door.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th April 2014, 3:53 pm

“Hey ladies.” Jasmine greets as the pulls the door open. “Come in, you just missed the guys. They are discussing whether we are leaving today or not. I guess it is muddy. I told them I am ready to leave. I already delayed this race too much.” She keeps her door open. “If we do leave you may want to change your blouse Serena. It is going to be messy.”

~~~~~~~~

Vincent follows Brandon. “I know Jasmine doesn't like lightening.” He listens closely to Brandon. “That confirms it for me at least. We are staying for another day. I will go tell the drivers and owners. I will meet you back upstairs.”

Vincent goes into the sitting room and sees everyone there. “Good, I can tell everyone at once. We are going to stay here for one more day. The conditions are prohibitive for both the carriage and Jasmine's well being. I hope that isn't a problem?”

“Of course not we are happy to have your. I will go make some breakfast. Something nice and hearty.” The owner tells Vincent before he leaves.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th April 2014, 3:59 pm

Serena looks at Jasmine. “Personally I would rather just stay here one more day. You are worrying to much about the race Jasmine. I am certain they understand.” She said. “Do you think you could really take a carriage ride in the mud like that?” As Serena talks a crack of thunder and lightning boom out overhead and it begins to pour.

~~

Brandon nodded his head. “Agreed, Jasmine needs to rest anyways and I think everyone else could benefit from it as well.” He stated. “I will go tell the ladies.”

He walks back upstairs and heads to Jasmine’s room. He notices the door open and Jasmine in the door way. “Well, all three of you are here. That is good. Both Vincent and I have decided that it would be best to stay here for everyone’s interest. It has just started to storm again and with Jasmine already being sore it would be in the best interest for us to stay here.” He explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th April 2014, 4:09 pm

Jasmine's eyes open wide upon hearing the lightening. She looks at Brandon relieved that he is here. “I...I am fine. I swear.”

“Jasmine quit the act. It is just us. Besides it will give us a chance to talk about the wedding as well.” Audra winks. She pulls Jasmine to the bed. “Serena is right, you need to relax. Maybe Brandon can help with that.” She winks at him and pats the bed for him to sit down. “Maybe he can kiss your owie and make you feel better.”

Jasmine flushes and is saved when Vincent comes in. “Well I told them we are staying and they are making some breakfast for us. Something hearty, so I hope you are hungry.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th April 2014, 4:26 pm

Brandon smiles at Jasmine. “It will be fine Jasmine.” He flushes slightly when Audra teases them and is thankful when Vincent walks in. “Well that is a relief. We can take today and Jasmine can do some stretching and some therapy.”

Serena has to admit she is relieved that they aren’t leaving. “At least we won’t have to go out there in all that mud.” She said shuttering. “I hate going out there in the mud and getting all dirty.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th April 2014, 4:39 pm

Jasmine shakes her head. “That is odd you don't mind the mud on spa days.”

Audra smirks and winks at Jasmine. “I will have to keep you in mind when I get injured. Well I will be right back, I am going to bring a notebook.”

Jasmine looks over at Brandon and sets her head on his shoulder. She flinches as the lightening flickers outside. “Ok I will admit I am happy that we are staying too. My shoulder is stiff, but I could have made it.”

Vincent wraps his arm around Serena's waist. “There is no way I am going to be stuck in a carriage with two crabby women. One because of the dirt and cold, and the other because she is achy. No this is much better.”

"Hey now, I would at least force myself to be fine." Jasmine glares at Vincent.

"Your eyes speak the truth, milady. You have and will never be able to tell a lie. Now shall we head downstairs. I think breakfast will be ready soon." Vincent tells them all.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th April 2014, 5:00 pm

Serena looks at Jasmine. “That mud is different. It’s supposed to make me pretty.” She said sticking out her tongue.

Brandon puts his arm around Jasmine. “I think Vincent is right. You will never be able to tell a lie.” He said smiling.

Serena looks up at Vincent. “Thank you very much, but I would have been just fine thank you. Do we need to go ahead and get on the carriage to make it to the next town to prove it to you?” She said glaring at him.

Audra came back with her notebook as they walked out of Jasmines room. “I take it one of the guys said something to upset you both. I will just meet you downstairs for breakfast so we can talk about my bridesmaid gowns.” She said winking at them. She goes on down stairs happily.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th April 2014, 5:16 pm

Vincent kisses Serena. “No my love besides we don't want to hurt Jasmine any more do we.” He adds whispering in her ear. “You are beautiful when you are angry.”

“No we are just hungry.” Jasmine is helped by Brandon. “Ohh nice I am sure the guys would love to hear about that. Do you know who you want to stand up.”

“Well you and Serena of course. Serena will be my Maid of Honor, right?” Audra looks at her pleadingly. “I don't know who Malachai will have for the guys though. So you and Brandon will have to see your women dance with other guys for one dance. Think you can handle that?”

“I have seen Princes dance with Serena before and didn't do them any harm. I know she is mine. Brandon will see his social butterfly in action for the first time. However I don't think she will flirt with the others now that she has him.” Vincent follows Serena out the door.

Jasmine smiles and glances at Brandon before answering Vincent. “There is nothing wrong with talking to people. I am a princess, it is called socializing. Something you are going to have fun doing if you think you are going to be a king.”

They get to the table. There are bowls of homemade oatmeal with a variety of toppings, including fruit, spices, and chocolate in front of them. “I hope you don't mind. Something warm and hearty that will fill you up. I am not sure what you like for toppings, so we have a little bit of everything.” The owners point out.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th April 2014, 5:31 pm

Serena smiles at Vincent and winks at him, she then turns back to look at Audra. “Of course I will be your maid of honor! Oh I am excited for you Audra.” She said. She looks over at Vincent. “You might have to help our friend over here. Brandon, have you ever been to an event like this before?” She asked.

Brandon had to admit thinking of going to a big social gathering made him feel a little nervous. “I haven’t really been a socializer much. You see with us having to move so much I never really made any friends and I never attended much more then maybe a village having a ceremony I don’t usually do any socializing so if I don’t say much or I keep to myself I am not doing it on purpose.” He said.

Serena sat down at the table and looked at the oatmeal. She is thankful that its oatmeal and not something big. She puts a little nutmeg, cinnamon and a little milk in hers and stirs it up. “I think this will do good, thank you.” She said looking at the owner. “So Jasmine, it looks like you might have to help Brandon out some.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th April 2014, 5:49 pm

Jasmine looks at the fruit. “Oh Goddess, no way you have Kumplah?” She grabs a couple of the berries. “Oh Brandon you are in for a treat. Now open your mouth and close your eyes.” She waits for him to do it and places a few of the berries in his mouth. “Go ahead. The only berry that compares is the lowanberries.” She takes a handful and sprinkles them in her oatmeal. “Don't worry I will make sure that Brandon knows everyone who he should know.”

“She is the best guide for that Brandon. Although the group of guys will go down now that she is not available.” Vincent winks at Jasmine as he reaches for the chocolate chips. “She was known to be the most eligible bachelorette for the longest time.”

“Everyone is going to be curious about the man who snagged you.” Audra winks. “So prepare for questions and evil glares.” She puts her notebook on the table. “Enough talk about Jasmine, I was thinking about having knee length dresses.”

Jasmine blushes at the comments, thankful for the change in conversation. “I insist on sleeves or at least one.”

“Someone is breaking her promise about being self conscious.” Audra winks at Jasmine.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th April 2014, 6:25 pm

Brandon closes his eyes and opens his mouth. Jasmine then puts a couple kumplah berries in his mouth. He chews them up and swallows them. “That was really good, what kind of berry is that?” He asked. He put a couple with some raspberries and blackberries in his oatmeal.

“So I guess that means I have a lot to learn between now and the wedding ceremony then.” Brandon said as he ate his breakfast.

Serena looked at Jasmine and smiled. “I know that Audra is probably right. I know that at my birthday ball if the guys weren’t all over me they were all over her, and the same at the Moldovan solstice ball. That was fun.” She took a few bites of her oatmeal and pushed it away. She looks at Jasmine. “I think you would look good without sleeves Jasmine. Don’t be so self-conscious. Tell her Brandon.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th April 2014, 6:42 pm

Jasmine smiles. “Those are Kumplah berries. They are notoriously difficult to grow. Mom is one of the only people who can outside of their native lands. They grow in the northern part of Rosario. I have no idea what Lawrence has planned for announcing the heir to the throne. He likes to keep us on our toes. Regardless if I make it or not that will be our first party. I cannot wait to show you off Brandon. Actually if I remember correctly, at your birthday ball I was playing hostess while you ran away. At the Solstice Celebration you had Vincent with you, so the guys were pouting.”

Vincent scowls. “King Lawrence has to pick you.” Was all he says. He puts another spoon in his mouth. “This is the best oatmeal I ever had.”

“So Audra what colors were you thinking of.” Jasmine quickly changes the subject.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 13th April 2014, 7:25 pm

“I’m not certain. I will have to talk with Malachi about the colors. I kind of like a rose red color and I think you both would look good in it.” Audra said. She finished her breakfast and listened to the storm outside. “I think I am going to go up to my room and think about it for a while. Maybe get a couple colors in mind.” She said. She finishes up her breakfast and goes upstairs.

Brandon looks at Jasmine as he finishes up his breakfast. “They were really good. I really enjoyed that.” He said.

Serena watches as Audra goes upstairs. “Personally I just want to rest some today and maybe not do anything. Maybe even some cuddle time by the fire?” She asked looking at Vincent.

Brandon handed his bowel to the owner. “That was really good sir. Thank you for your hospitality.” He said. He turned his attention back to Jasmine. “Would you like to get another warm compress, or was that enough?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 13th April 2014, 7:34 pm

Vincent smiles at Serena. “I think I can handle that. He offers his arm to Serena. Do you want to go to the main room or head up to mine?

Jasmine stretches out her shoulder. That compress was amazing, but it is cooling off. I think that Serena has the right idea about the fire. You mentioned earlier that you wanted to do some therapy as well.” Jasmine bites her lip. She doesn't want to be forward about inviting herself into Brandon's room. “Does your room have a fireplace like Vincent's?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th April 2014, 3:08 pm

“Why don’t we stay in the public eye for a little while? There aren’t a lot of people here but I think us being upstairs the whole time wouldn’t look good. I am trying to be mindful but it is hard.” Serena said. She takes his arm as they walk to the main room.

~~

“It does, would you like to come up to my room Jasmine? I can fix you another warm compress later and you can do some stretches up there. Or I can give you a massage.” Brandon offered. He walks with her up the stairs towards his room. He opened the door for her and she walked in. He then closes it and walks over to start a fire.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 14th April 2014, 3:21 pm

Vincent nods and takes Serena to the main room. There is a fire going in the fire place and a bookshelf filled with books. He sits next to her on the couch. “Of course you are right. Are you excited about returning home, even for a little while?”

~~~~~~~

Jasmine follows Brandon into his room. She sits on his bed, hoping it was not too forward. “That first compress was wonderful. Although maybe it needs a massage to work out the stiffness.” She smiles a flirty smile at him. It is something new for her to actually flirt and mean it.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14th April 2014, 3:31 pm

Serena takes a seat and Vincent sits down beside of her. The fire is well ablaze and the room is inviting. She curls up leaning on him, but not all over him. “I know it sounds crazy but yes. This trip has just been crazy and for all the good things that has happened there has been so much bad. A little normalcy will really help and make me feel better.” She said. “I am a little sad though. Audra will be leaving and my sister will no longer be there. I know that change happens, but sometimes it is sad to think about. I sometimes think about Jasmine becoming queen of Moldova. She too would be gone.”

~~

Brandon smiles as he gets a roaring fire going in the fireplace. He walks over to the bed and sits down beside of Jasmine. He sees the flirt in her smile and is rather enjoying it. “Do you want to take your shirt off, or just pull it up and over your head so that your front is covered?” He asked. He was rubbing her back gently.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top