Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Kingdoms Role-Play

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Kingdoms Role-Play - Page 9 Empty Three Kingdoms Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 28th November 2011, 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Three Kingdoms, Brynom, Inlantria, and Aandrin, are all in alliance with each other, sworn to aid each other at all costs in any event that one should find itself at war with another Kindom outside of their region. They are all located next to each other in a large, circular edge of the continent, named Arzworn, in the world of Carid. They actively trade, work, and support each other in all needs and never ask for assistance outside of this region.

It is the the season of winter, where lakes freeze, the ocean is wild from the icy winds, and the snow conquers the deadened land. It is currently dark, the sun long resting, but still long yet to rise. As the snow begins to touch the earth with gentle caresses, Mica watches and waits patiently for the right moment to enter through the portal.

She dreads moving from her warm palace into this dreadful, white, and bitter contrast, but it must be done. She can only enter, hope to be welcomed into the Three Kingdoms, and find the ones that she seeks with such fervor. Only they can stop what has already come to pass--so into the past she walks, deeply hoping that the ignorant will become learned and listen with wise ears.

As the cold, desperate air bites at her skin and the snow begins to dampen her clothes immediately, she shivers from the feeling of her history. The land around her is so empty--so dark, it's almost as if Arzworn knows what future calls to it and it is calling out to be freed, saved. She looks around her in sorrow, missing the scenery as it had been. It is truly beautiful here, nothing like the blackened and fiery place that it has become in her time.

She shakes her head, pushing away the memories and the sadness, reminding herself that she hasn't the time for soft kindness to the heart or any other sort of sentimentality. All that can be done is to find them all, one by one, and make them see the truth of their mistakes. The first target: Tatren.

((OOC: Feel free to post what you wish for your introduction, be in whatever area you wish and have fun! If you have any questions about how to start or about your characters, feel free to ask in the discussion thread. Thank you!))

Last edited by Leah7 on 29th November 2011, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Three Kingdoms Role-Play - Page 9 Empty Re: Three Kingdoms Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 7th January 2012, 8:45 pm

[ATTN: Leanne Crew]

Mica smiles. "That's more like it, Captain. You are currently in the Fyre Ocean, 9.72 Longitude and 4.3, Latitude. If we travel eighty miles due east from our current location, we'll be looking at the shores and docks of both Brynom and Aandrin Kingdom in the far distance."

Mice points to the direction of the continent and then looks back at Captain Sirrah with a look of warning. "Don't go back. Do not land. Stay here in the ocean and you'll be safe.

As for your crew...this is your new crew. There wasn't room for both those you had on board, as well as these people, here. They are on land, in a safe zone. Or at least, a zone that is safe at the beginning. They will survive the night.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a few more people to pick up. The dragon is coming tonight and he will ravage the lands, so I must have all of my targets within this ship. And don't think of defying me, company, even the good Captain here knows that you wouldn't make it to land in time to stop or save anyone. You're too far out, I made sure of it."

With that, Mica steps away and vanishes as she had came, in the blink of an eye.

[ATTN: Cedrick]

The barmaid giggles playfully and flirtatiously. "You're in the Tarra Tavern, Sir. Are you alright? I can get a bag of ice for your head."

The woman moves over to help the man over to a seat and smiles as she holds out a drink menu. "Wants some water? You must be dehydrated.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th January 2012, 9:09 pm

Naoya took a deep breath upon entering the courtyard the smell of lavender entering his nostrils, and drew his shortsword, Sunrift. The weapon was his go-to for any minor engagements that involved one-on-one combat. His kite shield on his back protected his rear, and the buckler on his left arm allowed him mobility against quick targets. Also on his back was his claymore, a weapon that he hadn't had to ever use for years: Starcleaver.

Compared to Sunrift's 3.5 foot length, Starcleaver was approaching 5 feet and had mighty battle enchantments upon it that made it unbreakable. Through it, was he able to eke out the might of both of his arms upon the enemy in broad smashing and slashing maneuvers.

He began to make quick thrusts and close-to-body slashes with Sunrift against a wooden dummy, making shallow cuts as he began then made them deeper and deeper as he continued with his training. With a series of slashes, he went for the finishing maneuver, sheathing the shortsword in the scabbard that sat horizontal in the small of his back and drew Starcleaver, to bring the final, splitting blow down upon the dummy's head.

The sheer force of the attack shattered the dummy into a thousand pieces, scattering it all over the courtyard.

"...Uh oh."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 7th January 2012, 9:29 pm

[ATTN: Leanne]

"You took my crew?" Sirrah said darkly. "What gives you the right to take my crew off my ship - hey!" She stepped forward, but it was too late - the Bard had already vanished. "Get back here and fight me, you yellow *****!" she yelled, shoving the woodsman to the side and stopping where Mica had just been.

Rage pounded through her, and Sirrah spun in a circle, trying to see where the Bard had gone. No sign of her. Sirrah raised her spear, throwing it point first into the deck in frustration. "**** her," she snarled, pulling her spear out of the deck and storming off up to the wheel.

She didn't know what that Bard was talking about - all she cared about was that she had effectively kidnapped her crew. And nobody touched her crewmen, her family, unless they were looking for a tanning. She glanced over at the sun, still rising on the horizon. If they sailed towards it, they'd make it back, she could try and find them -

Sirrah glanced back over her shoulder at the sorry lot behind her. Even if they hadn't been so far out in the ocean, she'd never make it far with a crew like this. Some looked like they had never even seen a ship before. Sirrah gripped the wheel with white knuckles, staring at the floor of the ship.

**** her. They were in danger, she knew it, or would be, according to the Bard. All those times that Terrence had saved her, and now she couldn't pay him back. She hid her face from her new 'crew,' fighting back tears. A leader had to stay calm in danger. And she looked like the only one who knew how to sail here, which meant staying calm was now doubly important.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 7th January 2012, 10:18 pm

[Attn: Leanne Crew]

Brandt watched as the captain of the ship interchanged words with Mica. While he did not mean any hostility towards the bard, he understood where the captain was coming from. Her crew was gone to who knows where. If Kilika had not been here, he would probably be the one threatening Mica for answers. It was only natural to protect what you cared about. Fortunately, the captain calmed down, but to Brandt’s dismay, Mica took off with answering very little. “And there she goes…again.” He said quietly to himself.

No doubt this had something to do with that tale she told them. Mica even mentioned that the dragon was coming tonight. No matter what she was planning, it was clear that Kilika and he were stuck on this ship. They would have to help crew this ship since the old crew was gone. Brandt grabbed Kilika’s hand before speaking quietly to her. “I’m going to have a word with the captain of this ship. Might as well go find out what we can do to help since we’re stuck.” He said as he tried to make the most of the situation. At least they were here together.

Brandt walked up to join the captain at the wheel. He guessed that the last thing she wanted was to be interrupted by someone who was part of her new “crew,” but the quicker they started to work together, the better off they all would be. “Sorry for your loss.” He paused for a moment. He knew that her crew was still alive, Mica had confirmed this, but it had still been taken from her. All he could do was offer his services to help run the ship. “No doubt you will need help running this ship. What would you like me to do?”
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 7th January 2012, 10:45 pm

{Attn: Open}

Tatren listen to the spear being speak with the bard. Well it surely sounds like the hunters he has dealt with in the past. He merely shrugs it off as it shoves her aside.

He leaves the rest of the group and goes to the side of the ship. There is too many people here, too small of a place. He looks up to the cage above. Maybe he will just go back up there and be alone. He paces the area like a caged animal.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th January 2012, 11:45 pm

(Attn: open)
"Thanks. Where in blazes is the Tarra Tavern? I've never heard of it before..." Groaning, he sits down. "I must have been a pain last night. Sorry about that." Cedrick takes a moment to rest his face on the table as he tries to ignore the fact that his head refuses to do anything besides throb.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 8th January 2012, 12:25 am

[ATTN: Brandt, Leanne]

Sirrah didn't look up as another man approached. She rested her hand on the wheel, listening to him speak in silence. What would you like me to do? The phrase gave her a jolt. She was still captain here, even if her crew was gone. And as captain, these strangers were now her responsibility.

Sirrah tightened her grip on the wheel. She'd have to trust that Terrence could take care of them. But I will find you, she thought.

"Thank you, I'll get back to you on that," she said to the man, and turned back around to face her new 'crew.' "Alright," she said, drawing herself up and taking on her comfortable, authoritative tone. "It looks like we're stuck together here, like it or not, and if we wanna be going anywhere out here, we're gonna have to work together to do it. My name is Captain Sirrah Tompleson, captain of this here ship, the Leanne. I'd appreciate it if you all could tell me who you are and what you can do so we can get something done."

Names were important, she knew. A leader had to know the names and the skills of the ones they were in charge of, so they might as well get that done now.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 8th January 2012, 1:00 am

(ATTN : Open, Ship Crew, Sirrah)

Kameron wasn't too happy with all the people starting to ask question all over with no manners of waiting for other to answer. He didn't even get the chance to get the other woman's name afterall. Although he could understand their confusion, he would have hoped for them to be more calm. However something happened that he did not predict.

Mica the bard came in with another man which made him question what really was happening now, but he stayed calm and serious for now. Listening to everyone he did think it was going too far, but didn't like Mica's answers either. The dragon would come to destroy the land tonight ? The crew was gone far off ? ... Really these were things he had trouble to believe, especially the dragon.

He knew somehow that Sirrah may want to go after her crew mates, but did not shake it for now as he believed it was not the moment. Kameron felt like he needed to help out with something and was about to say something to the others when Sirrah started on speaking of something similar then what he though, only placed on a better way he would have done.

And so he noded to Sirrah who was handling it well and went a bit further behind her to look in the horizon. Kameron thought he would leave the others introduce themselves first and say what they could do. He on an other hand had no idea what he could do on a ship and so for now he seemed lost in his thoughts. The first thing that came in was his father, if the dragon story was true.... would he die ?.... That is why he believed difficult to accept. Beside, would he even find an antidote in time in such bad luck and events.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 8th January 2012, 12:00 pm

[Attn: Sirrah, Open]

"Well, captain," Rebecca said stepping up, "I am a healer, and I have worked on a ship before both as a ship's doctor and part of the crew, so I know a little about the work involved and can do some of it."

It had been a small ship, and when in the middle of the voyage several had been laid ill by sickness, it had been up to her to both nurse and work on the ship. She'd learned much in that crash course.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 8th January 2012, 12:20 pm

[ATTN: Cedrick, Naoya, Leanne Crew]

Within seconds, Mica appears before Cedrick, grabbing his arm and disappearing with him into the courtyard where Naoya is having his usual practice. She knew she'd find Naoya here for sure. He was simple to find, but Cedrick...not so much.

"Tower!" Mica calls, waving her hands as Cedrick is probably vomiting from the thrust of her portal use with him, "I have an urgent need for you!"

When the man approaches, she grabs his arm and Cedrick, who hasn't even recovered from the first portal ride and takes them both on this second one. Within a matter of seconds, they are on the ship.

She drops them both off with a look of warning, as they both must be confused. Luckily, they both that their weapons and arms on them, or she'd have to worry about procuring those. She looks at everyone, knowing that they must be angry with her.

Within a few minutes, however, they sky darkens, clouds covering the sky. Her face pales instantly, and she begins to cry all of a sudden. She looks to the two newer members with apology.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't get to explain anything to you to." Mica says sadly, handing them their pearls hastily, "We are out of time and I must return. I cannot see this again. Not again. My heart cannot handle it."

Mica is gone again as she activates the pearls--which brings up a barrier around the entire ship. They can't see the barrier; no one can. But the pearl holders will probably be able to sense it. Hopefully, the rest of that crew can explain what is going on to the two very confused men that are now aboard the Leanne with them.

It isn't long after Mica disappears that they sky begins to storm violently, promising rain and lightning as the thunder roars in the black sky. The waters are calm...for a moment. The quickly turn into madness, shifting the ship towards land at an alarming speed and wild tenacity as the ship is rocked roughly from right to left.

Many of the crew will be forced to hold on in order to remain within the ship. However, it is not long before the ship can see the shores of Brynom and Aandrin Kingdom in the distance...where the land is on fire.

And above that burning continent, where surely screams and pain would be heard if naught for the storm, dragons flew, flames forming around their mouths as they conquered the skies of the Three Kingdoms.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 8th January 2012, 12:38 pm

[ATTN: Sirrah, Open]

Kilika didn't know what Brandt had said to the captain, but whatever it was it got her going again. She asked them to tell her what they could do, and Kilika didn't really know what to say. She'd never been on a boat before, and due to her small size she'd never been that great at manual labour, just using the various weapons she carried around.

"Captain, my name is Kilika Armstrong. I don't have the first clue on what is done around boats, but I'll try to do whatever you ask of me," she said.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 8th January 2012, 1:13 pm

{Attn:Open}

Tatren ignores the others. He doesn't need them, not at all. He keeps his eyes out to sea, keeping up his pace. There is something odd about this whole situation. He doesn’t even notice the addition of two new members. Quite frankly he doesn’t care.

He looks up to the sky as they turn ominously dark. The bard disappears again as Tatren feels weird again. This is a better weird, at first at least. The sky grows darker and the winds pick up. The boat begins to rock violently. Tatren makes a chain and anchors it to one of the large poles.

He looks to the shore and sees nothing but fire and smoke. In and out there was a silhouette of dragons. What is he doing here? He should be out there, not stuck in this boat. He sees a miniature boat along the side. Then looks out on the sea again, da** waters are too rough for such a little boat.

xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th January 2012, 1:27 pm

[ATTN: ALL HANDS ON DECK]

"Dragons... I- Who are- where-?"

In a self-defensive maneuver with one hand, he raised Starcleaver. "Identify yourselves."

He didn't know what just happened- but he could surmise this at least- 1. they were offshore, on some sort of boat. 2. Something bad was happening ONSHORE. 3. He was about to vomit all over their deck if he didn't sit down.

With his free hand, he looked at the pearl which began to shine softly. It was entrancing. As he stared at it, everything was blocked out and the only thing he was aware of was the pearl and his breathing.

Then in the distance, the loud crack of thunder against the ship's barrier snapped him back to reality.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 8th January 2012, 2:48 pm

Open

Frica was dancing when she blacked out. She awoke on a ship out in the middle of no where. She was the last one to wake up. She wondered what was going on. She looked around looking for anyone.

"Excuse me.. Can ANYONE tell me how I got here and WHERE we are?" she asked to no one in particular looking around. The only two she recognized was Mica and Rebecca. She wondered if they got here the same way as she had.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th January 2012, 4:20 pm

(Attn: open)
Cedrick fell over into a puddle of his own vomit. His head hurt even more now, and any sense of dignity that he had vanished. Getting to his knees, he groaned, looking at the unfamiliar environment around him. "What is this?" He says, looking at the pearl. "Where am I? What is going on? Is this.... a boat? I can't handle bo-" His question is cut off as he vomits, then slumps over once again, rapidly losing consciousness. Not again... and I am never drinking again are the last things that flit through his mind before he blacks out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th January 2012, 4:49 pm

[ATTN: CEDRICK]

"You. You there. Wake up!"

The young man had essentially passed out in his own vomit, and he was perhaps the key, for he was the other traveling with him when... Mica suddenly took him here. The disorientation was wearing off, and he now had a better feel for what his environment was like...

And it seemed as if this had just happened all in the past minute, everyone just teleported here. They were probably as confused as he was... and as anxious. He put Starcleaver away and tended to the man on the ground.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 8th January 2012, 5:18 pm

[ATTN: Leanne]

In an instant, Mica had arrived again, this time bringing two more victims with her. Sirrah reached for her spear, but by the time she had it back in hand the woman had already disappeared. "Everyone just calm down," she said quickly as one of the new men seemed ready to fight. She had hardly spoken, though, before waves suddenly rocked the Leanne, tossing her side to side in the water. She had never seen a storm rise this quickly - it had to be unnatural. That Bard's doing, most likely.

Sirrah reached out and grabbed the wheel for support. She was entranced in her work now, so focused on her ship and her new crew that the flames on shore hardly registered. It was a good thing, too, for if she had turned to see the shore engulfed she might have lost herself to despair.

"Hold onto something!" she yelled, grabbing the wheel and trying to turn the ship to face with the current.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 8th January 2012, 5:49 pm

[Attn: Cedrick, Naoya, Open]

Mica had reappeared with some new people, but as soon as she had, the gulf lit up in flames. She looked on in horror. All those lives...

She had no time to ponder over such a vast waste of life, however, as one of the men Mica had brought had vomited, then passed out in it. Immediately, she cast around and saw a water barrel with a nearby bucket. Grabbing her bag, she made over to the bucket and dipped some water, then ran over to the young man, moving the guy who was yelling for him to wake up aside.

"That's not helping, dear," she said firmly, but politely.

She pulled a washrag from her bag and began rinsing his face and pulling him out of his vomit. She looked to the man and pointed to the water barrel.

"Be a dear and get some water and boil it," she told the man she had moved aside. "I have some herbs to help settle motion sickness, but they need to be seeped and drunk."

In the meantime, she put a hand on the man's chest and infused some of her healing power into him, helping him to settle and recover, and buffering against the effects of the motion sickness.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 8th January 2012, 6:29 pm

[Attn: Leanne]

Brandt was about to inform Sirrah his name and what he could do when Mica returned and dropped off more people. Moments later, Mica disappeared. Out of the nowhere, Brandt started sensing something strange with his pearl; he couldn’t be sure what this feeling was since he did not see anything.

Suddenly the clouds darkened and brought about a storm. Brandt walked over to the side of the ship when the waves quickly became violent in nature. He steadied himself to get a glimpse of the land in the distance. There was a fire burning the land. Everything was going to be destroyed. “What is happening…?” He said in disbelief. When he got a better glimpse he saw that there were dragons in the sky, but then a big wave rapidly approached, causing the ship to toss about. He stumbled across the ship before grabbing on to the railing. If they weren’t careful, some of them would get tossed overboard.

The storm was making it impossible for them to make it to the land. They could do nothing about the kingdoms; all they could do was focus on making it through this storm. First, he needed to make sure that Kilika was safe. He slowly maneuvered his way closer to the steps that led to the main portion of the deck so that he could see all of the others. As he looked out, he saw the others struggling through the storm but they all appeared to be present. “Thank goodness.” He let out. He only hoped that the storm would pass soon and they would be able to find out what was going on.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 8th January 2012, 6:38 pm

[ATTN: Brandt]

The storm started up so suddenly it took Kilika by surprise and she fell to her knees. She got back up in time to see that the coast was on fire before a large wave came and tossed the boat some more. She fell on her bottom this time and stayed there until the ship stopped rocking so much.

When it was safe her to stand again, she made her way to Brandt. When she got to him she grabbed his hand and held on; it felt safer like this. She looked out to the fire again, the death that the bard had sung about.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th January 2012, 7:37 pm

[ATTN: REBECCA]

"Right. Sorry. I, uh... Was startled during training." Naoya wordlessly began helping her, embarrassed by his outburst.

"Again, I apologize. That was not right of a paladin to act in such a manner. I am ashamed." He bowed his head deeply.

It had been too long since he had been forced into a truly stressful situation... or had it? Either way, it would be best to stay calm at this point and listen, rather than act foolishly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th January 2012, 5:46 pm

{Attn: Kameron}

Izaya's mind started with a jump. A moment ago, for him at least, he had been conversing with Mica the bard, in front of his house... in the mountains.

Now, as he slowly awoke to a strange sense of chaotic disorder, he evidently noticed that he was no longer at his home. No. The bard, using some strange, inhuman magic, had teleported him unto a ship. For what reason, he couldn't possibly fathom, although he did desire to ask the mysterious bard some pretty obvious questions. Like, for example, where the heck he was?

Standing up a little too abruptly, he was surprised by the intense nausea that pervaded his system. Although he felt horrible, as a shot of blood rushed into his head, he got up off the hard deck and observed the situation on the boat and the nearby landmass, with his usual uncanny perception.

...It was, simply, too chaotic to describe.

For several moments, he stood there, dumbfounded, until he shook his head, cleared his thoughts, and remembered his original plan, along with Mica's promise. She had said that she would bring him too Kameron. And he doubted that she was lying, so for several minutes, he searched the boat, spoke to several people, until he found his target.

Kameron Aardis.

Satisfied that the man's handsome appearance matched the picture he had been given, Izaya quickly ran up to Kameron, quite happy that his plan was finally getting fufilled, without the slightest trouble. (Well, sorta.)

He approached Kameron professionally, and the man looked at him cryptically. Izaya put his hand on his heart, as was his custom, and spoke in a clear, defined voice:

-Ahh. Sir Kameron, how good to finally meet you! My name is Izaya. For the rest of your journey, I shall be your one and only elite bodyguard!

He beamed happily at Kameron, awaiting his reaction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 9th January 2012, 6:46 pm

(ATTN : Open, Izaya)

Kameron watched as the bard came back with more folks from where he was standing, but he obviously didn't care at the moment. All he could think of was of his father... However the clouds started to get darker, rain started to pour in and fire could be seen from the lands. At the sight of this, Mica started to cry and dissapeared. He was completely speechless when watching the chaos that just had started.... would that mean that he would never see his father again.... or that he and Igton and everyone he knew were currently dying ?!....

He was quite lost in his thoughts, but something much unexpected and sudden happened, the storm became much stronger in matters of second, pulling the ship toward the land. As it went from left to right and water came in, Kameron thought it was probably the end. Then when everything seemed at it's darkest hour, came an other man that seemed a bit younger then himself, but he was so pretty that Kameron just lost it for a minute. It was like the time had stopped and he blushed a little looking at the other man closely.

Then as the info from this one came in slowly, Kameron shook his head and tried his best to come back to the reality. ''Bo..dyguard you say ?!.... Did Igton se-'' He didn't get a chance to finish his line that a wave made the ship go on the right and made Kameron loose his balance and fall roughly on the floor, sliding. He took grab onto something, but it didn't look like it would handle his weight for very long.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 9th January 2012, 10:16 pm

[Attn: Kilika, Open]

Kilika was slowly making her way to where Brandt was holding on. He should be the one going over to her, but this storm was making it more difficult. After one of the rougher waves, he felt a touch on his hand. He looked up and realized that Kilika had managed her way over to him. Her hand was cold and wet from the storm. At least she was closer to him now. If only he could get her somewhere safer and warmer. He looked out solemnly at the land. “Mica...she knew about all of this.” As Brandt was staring out at the land, he saw another massive wave approach the ship. Brandt quickly pulled Kilika to him so that he could wrap his arm around her. No matter what, they were making it through this storm.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th January 2012, 10:31 pm

(Attn: Leanne)
The unfamiliar splash of cold water woke Cedrick up. He opened his eyes, just in time to get an eyeful of saltwater. Standing up and swearing, Cedrick heard people running around and shouting. Then all he could hear was a ringing as the ship rocked violently and he fell, rolling to the aft and hitting his head on the mast. That does it, he thought grimly, sitting up and grabbing the mast in order to stabilize himself, If this is not a dream, someone is going to have some answers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top