Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Kingdoms Role-Play

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Kingdoms Role-Play - Page 3 Empty Three Kingdoms Role-Play

Post by JerriLeah7 28th November 2011, 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Three Kingdoms, Brynom, Inlantria, and Aandrin, are all in alliance with each other, sworn to aid each other at all costs in any event that one should find itself at war with another Kindom outside of their region. They are all located next to each other in a large, circular edge of the continent, named Arzworn, in the world of Carid. They actively trade, work, and support each other in all needs and never ask for assistance outside of this region.

It is the the season of winter, where lakes freeze, the ocean is wild from the icy winds, and the snow conquers the deadened land. It is currently dark, the sun long resting, but still long yet to rise. As the snow begins to touch the earth with gentle caresses, Mica watches and waits patiently for the right moment to enter through the portal.

She dreads moving from her warm palace into this dreadful, white, and bitter contrast, but it must be done. She can only enter, hope to be welcomed into the Three Kingdoms, and find the ones that she seeks with such fervor. Only they can stop what has already come to pass--so into the past she walks, deeply hoping that the ignorant will become learned and listen with wise ears.

As the cold, desperate air bites at her skin and the snow begins to dampen her clothes immediately, she shivers from the feeling of her history. The land around her is so empty--so dark, it's almost as if Arzworn knows what future calls to it and it is calling out to be freed, saved. She looks around her in sorrow, missing the scenery as it had been. It is truly beautiful here, nothing like the blackened and fiery place that it has become in her time.

She shakes her head, pushing away the memories and the sadness, reminding herself that she hasn't the time for soft kindness to the heart or any other sort of sentimentality. All that can be done is to find them all, one by one, and make them see the truth of their mistakes. The first target: Tatren.

((OOC: Feel free to post what you wish for your introduction, be in whatever area you wish and have fun! If you have any questions about how to start or about your characters, feel free to ask in the discussion thread. Thank you!))

Last edited by Leah7 on 29th November 2011, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Three Kingdoms Role-Play - Page 3 Empty Re: Three Kingdoms Role-Play

Post by Skylar 8th December 2011, 11:51 pm

[Attn: Kilika]

Brandt was walking down the street, rubbing his hands which were beginning to feel a bit numb, when he heard a voice. The voice clearly rang in the silent city, and he immediately recognized it. It was the voice of the woman he was looking for. “Kilika.” He looked in the direction of the voice and jogged down the street she was on. “There you are.” He said with a smile. “I was just starting to look for you.”

He looked around the area where Kilika had been. There were few people out and about which made him wonder what she had been up to, but for now, he decided to let it be. "So where are you headed at this time of night?"
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 9th December 2011, 7:18 pm

(ATTN : Sirrah)

Kameron listened to Sirrah, not really liking the way she spoke to him as if she was taking him for someone else. He did however, liked her ways of being serious and responsible. It wouldn't be the best trip of his life, but he didn't mind the term, his father's life was in the line and he already had his mind set.

When she was done he started to speak again ''In no condition did I ask to take on your authority on your ship, I just need to get the closest to Inlatria's capital. As for the terms and time of leaving I'm okay with them, I need to leave as soon as possible. '' Kameron said in his usual serious tone.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 9th December 2011, 9:39 pm

[ATTN: Kameron]

Sirrah nodded. "I'm sorry. I had to make sure. I had one nobleman who hitched a ride once and tried to order my men around." She smirked at the memory. She hadn't dropped him overboard, but she had been sure to drop him at a port far from his destination. "Very well. I was about to head back to my ship now. If you like, I can show you the way there."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 9th December 2011, 11:19 pm

''I see, I understand why you took such precaution then, I would have done the same if I was in your shoes I believe. Besides I would rather stay quiet in my cabin and not disturb anybody then do something like this.'' Kameron told the woman with complete understanding and honesty.

When she talked about going back to the ship and asked him if he would like to come he nod and reply. ''If it doesn't disturb your dutties, I would love to.'' His look was still stiff and serious like always.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 10th December 2011, 9:04 am

"Good!" she said, and Sirrah gave a small smile. It was about time she checked to make sure her ship was still okay. She knew Aaron was a good man, but she couldn't help but be possessive when it came to the Leanne.

"Then the port would be..." She looked around quickly, examining the streets. She was facing south right now, and so the Leanne would be east and north of here. "This way," she said, starting off quickly down the street. "I'd guess it's about ten minute away from here," she said.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 10th December 2011, 12:28 pm

[ATTN: Brandt]

"Oh, I was just out for a walk," Kilika replied. "I find the cold weather refreshing."

She shivered, and for the first time realized how cold she actually was. She had made sure to wear a heavy coat and gloves, but the cold still bit at her. She put her hands in her armpits to warm them up.

"I suppose we should go somewhere warm."
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th December 2011, 6:10 pm

Witack pondered the question she had asked and quickly gave an answer which he thought was satisfactory.

'You cannot harm me, even if I be a married man because I invite you as my guest into my home. I allow you to live within my home as my guest and hope you accept my invitation. Do not worry for you cannot harm me.'

His words seemed like riddles as he said them and all they seemed to do was echo the same point that she would not be intruding on anything. For me to love her, I would need assurances of fidelity and of love, much of which I have bestowed on my wives already and much as I would want to, I cannot leave them.

'You are proud, Lady Frica, but your pride will not be wounded by accepting my invitation.' He concluded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 10th December 2011, 6:22 pm

[ATTN: Kilikac Brandt]

As Mica warps out of her home again and finds herself within the Capitol City of Inlantria, known as Saridul, she immediately begins to shiver from the cold. Not only does the weather bite at her clothes and skin swiftly, it bites with fervor and an evil greed.

This time, she doesn't need to search so much for Kilika's location. After studying the woman in depth, she has learned of several locations where the woman was found often. Even now, it is unclear as to why Kilika had strange wanderings at night, but Mica suspects that it has something to do with her secret fascination with death.

Although no one is aware of her fascination now, they will be. Mica sighs, heading towards one of the many locations that Kilika was known to frequent, humming a silent tune to herself as she does so.
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th December 2011, 7:09 pm

Witack

Frica smiled. His words seemed much to like a riddle to her. The words sounded truthful to her ears but she also felt they were hollow in a sense as well. She hoped that if he was married he would not fall for her.

"I refuse to mess up your marriage sir. It is against my policy to do so. Not so much as on my pride but for you as well and what you have in your life. Your wife may not like the thought of another woman in your house Witack. If it was just as simple I would say yes. However I think if you are married then maybe you should talk to her first about it." she said.

Frica would not intrude on him and his wife if she did not want her to. Breaking a family apart was not on her list to do any time soon.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th December 2011, 7:41 pm

Frica

Witack understood the principles by which she stood and he knew that it would take much more to convince her. So he did one thing that would conclude the issue altogether. He spoke softly and slowly.

'Seeing another woman in my home does not surprise my wife nor does she envy from it. But if you must follow your policy then the invitation stands unless you change your mind. I have business to attend to where I must get my money and I only ask if you will accompany me further before I must take you home.'

The faces of Witack's wives appeared in his minds and he realizes the difficulty in falling for another. If he must fall for someone else, he can divorce one of his wives to take her place or open himself to such an affair where he must live two lives.

'Despite your policies, to fall for you would put all else that makes up my life into question. I would quickly become a figure of doubt.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 10th December 2011, 7:50 pm

Witack

Frica smiled as she nodded. Obviously other women in his home was a normal occasion if his wife felt so. However this time his words rang with understanding and knowings.

"This I can understand Witack. I will accompany you if that is what you wish. I thank you for telling me." she said.

The early dawn rays were just beginning to show. Winter was a beautiful season but a deadly one as well. She knew the suns light wouldn't last long among them as the winter snow would move in. She turned to face Witack.

"To know is to understand sir. That is why I question. I only want the truth. If you will have me then I would think of staying with you."
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th December 2011, 8:10 pm

Frica

Witack smiled to her while she turned and spoke to him. He looked at her and now, was able to completely identify her face. She was a young and beautiful dancer, to which he held no doubt.

'I requested your company, so it is more proper if I say, you can accompany me for as long as you wish, Lady Frica. But with dawn, both of us would need to return to our solaces.'

He regarded her with as much respect as she held for him. But another issue did remain in his mind. While the event of him falling for her had reached a compromise; when she falls for him, that is also what must be resolved. But he felt that this address of the issue must come later.

'There is not a day which goes by when my home does not have enough occupied rooms that will keep you in your loneliness. Whenever you wish, there will be room for you here.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 10th December 2011, 11:51 pm

[Attn: Kilika, Mica]

“Ah, I agree. It is a nice night to be out.” He replied with a smile. Brandt watched as Kilika began to shiver and tried to find ways to warm herself up. She was dressed warmly enough, but it was winter after all. Without saying anything, he grabbed her hands and started to rub them for a few minutes until some heat had returned to her hands. “We should find some place nearby that is open. You look like you’ve been out here for too long.” He stated, concern evident in his voice. Brandt then let go of her hands and started removing his outer coat before holding it out for her. “Take this for now.” He still had his nice robes on which would keep him warm for a short amount of time.

After Kilika had his outer coat, he began to lead her down another small, dirty street in the city. This street was also dimly lit with almost no people around. Little did he realize that someone was nearing in on their location, looking for them.
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 11th December 2011, 12:01 am

[ATTN: Brandt, Mica]

"Th-thanks," Kilika stuttered as she shivered. She put on Brandt's coat and followed him as he walked. She began to find herself wondering if this is how the rat felt as it froze to death; a thick coat on and still cold to the bone.

As she walked along, she noticed another person was out walking too, but didn't pay them any mind.

Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 11th December 2011, 12:26 pm

[ATTN: Brandt, Kilika]

As Mica enters through the street, she finds not one of her targets, but two! Her eyes widen in surprise, seeing the intimacy with which they handle each other.

Brandt the Tank and Kilika the Whisper of Death are lovers? Mica thinks to herself, disbelief pawing at her mind. Those two are enemies! This isn't possible!

She clears her voice as they are about to pass her, determined not to lose her chance to speak with them. If she can get both of them in one moment, it will save her much time, after all. This is rather convenient, despite the strange reality of the past.

"Excuse me." Mica says, using a bright smile, "You are Brandt and Kilika, are you not? I would like to have a word with you, if you have the time."
JerriLeah7
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Soul Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 11th December 2011, 2:05 pm

Kameron stayed serious and nod in approvement. ''Yes the port is about ten minutes from here.... However I must say I am curious about this ship, I haven't seen it for myself yet. '' He said as he followed her lead that was going on the good direction.

''So this is where my adventure begin it seem... I hope to find that antidote in time...'' He thought to himself, as he felt a bit worried about how much time his father would hold on to his life. This poison was extremely strong afterall... but it seemed to be a long term poison rather then a short term one. Still he couldn't help, but wonder how much time he had.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 11th December 2011, 3:39 pm

Sirrah continued to lead the way, even though Kameron probably knew the city better than she did. She kept up a quick pace, and soon the two were within sight of the port. Sirrah squinted, gazing past the few other boats docked and finding the Leanne in an instant. It helped that she was one of the biggest ships in dock, and she could just barely see Aaron and his men scuttling about around her.

"There she is," she said, stopping and pointing the ship out to Kameron. "That's the Leanne. Can't miss her."
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari 11th December 2011, 4:45 pm

With a quick pace, they made it to the port which had quite a big number of ship there. However when he saw the one Sirrah had, he thought it was quite to his taste and a beautiful ship indeed. Mans were going in and out of the splendid ship, probably were making preparations for their new trip.

''The Leanne ? I think it's quite a fitting name for a pretty ship like this. And indeed it's hard to miss her, she is standing out to the others. '' He smile a bit, but just a bit, glad of being into this ship.

''Well it'll be a pleasure to have this trip on her, I will do my best not to disturb any of your troups in my presence. Although I believe I have some preparations to do myself for tomorrow. Were you planning on leaving before the sunrise or after? Just so I know for which time I have to come around.'' He told her , back to his usual serious look.
HikariKuragari
HikariKuragari
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 11th December 2011, 4:49 pm

Sirrah couldn't help but swell with pride at his approval. She hid her feelings, though, keeping her face impassive. "We leave at sunrise, at the earliest," Sirrah said. "It might take longer to finish restocking the ship. But if I were you, I'd be here at sunrise. You can always sleep onboard."

She held out her hand to him. "I look forward to sailing with you, then," she said.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th December 2011, 4:52 pm

Witack

Frica smiled as she listened to him. "I understand sir. I will think on it and give you an answer at some point today or tomorrow. However I must take my leave. It is dawn and I am very tired from the night dancing and walking with you. You have made me very happy sir with your presence. I hope to see you soon?" she asked lightly
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th December 2011, 5:23 pm

Frica

Witack nodded and smiled once more to her. There was a charismatic undercurrent in her words and that would pull him along through the conversation. But as he heard her departing words, his mind was understanding yet sorrowful that she could not accompany him any longer. But in the corner of his mind, his business outside of his home remained there to remind him of his task.

Dawn was slowly creeping over the horizon and with it, winds which she will not e able to cope with while she remained outdoors and in her dress. Nor would he if he did the same. During a time like this, even it will be business as usual. There is money to be made for the monarchy and the realm which Witack must call into question.

'I understand that in your work, energy is needed to perform. But in mine, I have much energy to spare as my work does not require me to entertain crowds for long periods of time. But before I must leave you, I hope you will allow me to do you a service of escorting you home while I have escorted you thus far.'

He spoke and attempted to spend what time he had with her in escorting her home because a night like this would not leave the streets in a safe condition and although, she may dance beautifully, she still is seemingly frail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 11th December 2011, 5:40 pm

Witack

Frica continued to hold his arm in her own. "I would greatly appreciate it Witack. You are a thoughtful person. Please it is not far from here. " she said.

As they walked along the town street's with dawns early rays upon them Frica could not help but think of how nice it was. Even if the winds and clouds were returning to them. Snow would be soon upon them again. She sighed lightly.

"Yes Witack. I will be performing again this evening at a tavern in town. You are more then welcome to come." She said smiling still.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar 11th December 2011, 10:18 pm

[Attn: Kilika, Mica]

Brandt led the way until he heard the woman that they were passing speak to them. Out of habit, he quickly moved into a protective position in front of Kilika. But after seeing the woman warmly smile, he eased up slightly. He was still prepared for anything, but the woman appeared to have no intentions to harm. “Yes, that is us.” He looked back at Kilika, confusion showing on his face. He wondered if she was as lost as he was. “We can always make the time. But before we agree, who are you?”
Skylar
Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 12th December 2011, 12:02 pm

[ATTN: Brandt, Mica]

Kilika was surprised when the random person said her's and Brandt's names. She stopped walking and looked at them as Brandt did his usual protective thing. Kilika smiled back at the woman, though inside she was still weirded out.

"Uh, have we met before?" she asked.
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th December 2011, 3:20 pm

{Attn: Azure, open}

Scarlet sat outside her home in the early morning quiet, taking this brief moment before her sister woke up to be alone with her thoughts. She wished again that she had a normal life. She would give anything to be a normal, boring person, invisible in a crowd. With a sigh, she accepted, as she did every morning, that this was her life and there was nothing she could do about it. She pulled the crimson blanket closer around her shoulders to ward off the chill. Though Azure was usually the one that got lost in her fantasies, Scarlet was not without an imagination. She indulged in her regular morning fantasy.

Scarlet was walking in a large city, people filled the streets, jostling in their hurry to get wherever they were going. Scarlet was shoved back and forth with the crowd, but she was smiling. What Scarlet loved about this dream was that no one was staring at her. No one even looked at her.

Smiling, Scarlet took a deep, chilling breath and waited for her sister to wake for the day. They normally avoided the villages nearby, or more, Scarlet avoided them. She told herself she didn't take her sister around people for her own protection, but she also admitted that she didn't like that people stared at her and her sister. Azure tended to get lost in her own world and didn't always realize what was going on around her. But today, they had to go to the village to get supplies and food. Scarlet's normal procedure for shopping days was to get in and get out quickly, with as little attention as possible. She hoped that Azure would go along with that today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top