Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 4 Empty Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 23rd August 2012, 7:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: DREAM SEQUENCE/CLOSED]

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 4 Cb91630f4f4e5f9db2e94dc108449e55d651230c

The sweet scent of pastry cream, icing sugar, and chocolate filled the air in the little boutique known simply as Lyon's on the Miquelon side of town. Two young girls, dressed and groomed in exactly the same way shuffled towards the favourite shop, pulling their mother's dress with them. Large bows were tied in each of their long brown hairs, and they were just returning from preschool in their uniforms. Today, it was one of the few days where they had enough money to come here and not break the bank, so Momma had told them. To the two girls, this store was everything to them. To the store owner, these two girls were exactly the kind of people that he lived for: people who loved sweets and could enjoy them for what they were... a forbidden pleasure.

The moment they walked in, the two youngsters, barely two and a half, toddled in, looking for pastry delight. Each of the girls was impacted differently by the same sight. Peanut butter cups shone brightly under the light of the magical store, and eclairs assaulted their eyes, making one of the girls squirm. The other girl patted her tummy, thinking about how much she COULD eat, but the squirmy girl really really wanted to eat right now! She really wanted all of these, and left her mother's side, waddling to the display case. Her face stuck to the pane of the show glass, shocked at her choice. Drooling over the choice, her cheeks squished on the display case, exciting her even more to be even closer to the food.

"I want this one, and this one, and this one, and ALL of these ones!" The girl was just babbling on now about how delicious all of the pastries looked, pointing to random pastries as she went on about the ones she REALLY, REALLY wanted. To her, this was a wonderland of puff pastry, where she could frolic in the chocolate mousse, and swim in the fizzy drink. It was true, they were all EQUALLY delectable as a treat. Prying hazel eyes scanned the store's display case with delight, while another set was peering into her sister's mind. The other girl sighed with wisdom far beyond her years, and waddled up to her twin sister, smacking her gently.

"We don't have a... gajillion bazillion dollars." Her arms shot up in exasperation before she finally crossed her arms in an authoritative stance, and looked at her younger-by-two-seconds twin sternly, before giggling and hugging her. The big crybaby was about to burst in tears, what could she do? "Oh, come on, I'm sorry, but you know it's true." Those cute lips were quivering faster than a breakdancer doing the worm, and the girl could tell that she had done a wrong to her sister.

"Momma... Sh... she hit me..." The formerly jittery girl was now shaking for a different reason. She was scared, but she knew that her sister didn't mean anything by it.

"You're older, you should know better, young missy!" Momma picked the authoritative girl up and sighed, patting her head. How indignant it must feel, for a young lady of such refinement to be treated this way!

"Moooooom, only by TWO SECONDS! Besides, I didn't mean it..." She puffed her cheeks, causing her sister to giggle as she returned to squiiiiiishing her face on the window pane and listing off the ones she wanted.

"No buts, now both of you, make a choice." The store clerk chuckled at this display of family, and just bagged the usual order and some freebies, just to satisfy the girl sucking on the glass of his store's only display case. "Thanks for being so understanding, Duffy." Mother just put her daughter down for a moment to pay for the sweets.

"No problem, madam Villanueva, just doing what I can for such cute twins." The younger girl continued to stick her face on the glass, having to be dragged away from the store. She was close to tears once again, not wanting to leave. A discrete point at the bags and some of the things they didn't regularly buy calmed her down, knowing that she would get lots of fun, free food.

The three ladies sat down on a park bench, where the twins were handed what felt like the biggest cookie ever to share. One looked to the other, and the other looked back, it required the combined effort of BOTH OF THEM just to hold it! Just as they were both about to bite into it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: SCIENCE FACTION]

A shuffle of brown hair sighed. The alarm clock was really, REALLY annoying and she wanted to turn it off. "Eugh... too... lazy..." Feeling sluggish and lazy, however, an arm shot out of the blue covers just to turn the blasted thing off. She slowly found her way to the oak headboard, slumping on it. Sierra Villanueva looked to her bandaged left shoulder and adjusted it... hm, it seemed that it was fine for combat again. She then got out of her bed and slipped out of her sleeping robe, leaving her in tasteful blue negligee. That dream had come again, where there was two of her... She hated it. Who was that other girl? WHO? This girl couldn't be trusted alone, and if she ever found her, she'd knock some sense into her again and keep her safe JUST LIKE in the dream! Widening her eyes, she places her green contacts into the sockets, changing her eye colour from a dim brown to a bright, sharp green.

Snorting in frustration, she picked up a dark purple dress shirt and a lighter purple pair of pants from her armoire. Putting the two on, she also puts on a pair of purple one-inch boots to complete the ensemble. Lying on her nightstand was a blue captain's hat, which Sierra put on quickly. "Today, I'm going to be back in action. For sure." Pushing a button, she smiled as she turned around to a secret compartment. It was a BEAUTIFUL trenchcoat, with the only thing she remembers from her original family on the back of it... Her family insignia. It was purple and black, with a red dragon and a brown gryphon fighting. This insignia came from a piece of paper she was given when she first got to the orphanage. Inside the coat was how she got her nickname, but that's a tale for another day.

Now fully geared, she looked at her room one last time. It was a large room, painted a sea blue with a window to the outside. The furniture was all oak and sophisticated. She could see her half of the city, the half she lived for. St. Pierre. A beautiful mecca of science and knowledge. It was incredible! Large skyscrapers of steel and glass rose, with the common man finding work that wasn't as mundane as chopping wood. Science has robots for that. On the other half was the disgusting home of Magicians on this island. Ugh, it made her sick.

Stepping out, now, she saluted to each of her subordinates in the hall currently. One of them gave her a glare, a male, and she snarled, about to launch a boot into his crotch. Sierra reprimanded the man with a smooth, yet authoritative voice. "EXCUSE ME, Corporal Irving. Do you have anything you would like to SAY to me?" A reach into her coat and the man squeaked, shaking his head.

"N-n-n-no, Captain Villanueva!"

"You got that right..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: MAGIC FACTION]

Another shuffle of hazel hair was awoken by a different alarm, one of the mind. She had programmed that herself when she finally joined the army so she would always wake up on time. This girl was never NOT on time, however, because she made sure of it. Blushing, she rolled out of her pink sheets and then her nightgown, to put on her battle armour. She was seldom seen in anything else, and it made her feel safe and secure. The knowledge that she couldn't be shot through the heart by lasers made her feel like she could rush in and do what she did best: defeat science goons.

Correia Villanueva had that dream where she had lots of tasty pastries again. Well, she always has lots of tasty pastries, now that she was Captain of an entire squadron. But this was different, she was with another girl that looked JUST LIKE HER. It was scary, she got hit by this girl and everything... oddly, it made her feel safe, though. Like there was someone watching out for her. She didn't have that feeling all the time, and sometimes even felt like a weak leader. Continuing to gear up with her armour, she gives the mirror a glance. Correia had a childish face, with a cherubic smile. Blushing again, she suited up as fast as she could in her battle armour. Who knows how many creepy guys were here that wanted to stare?

Half an hour later, she was finally done. This armour was plated with a hard steel alloy, a technology seldom seen in Magician territory... she had her ways of getting this technology, though. Correia had spies. It was still very feminine, with a large bow on the cloth of the dress and a very form-fitting chest plate. The insignia of the armour is a family insignia, etched into the armour with a dragon and a gryphon fighting on the front. Latching it on at the back, Correia finally felt ready to take on the day, and she had one last look at her childish pink room. It was being attacked by cute plushies everywhere, and did not scream Captain at all. Gulping, she took a look out the window, reminding herself why she did this.

Miquelon never looked better. Spires and towers for magical studies glowed with a beauty of no other natural phenomenon. Children floated and played Quidditch while the adults flew on their broomsticks or their hoverdiscs or whatever they ride on to the floating markets. A harbour on the far end of the city brought supplies in from Canada. Farther away was the science half and it always made her laugh. How could they keep their cities like that?!? They looked so ugly!

"Ravenna? I'd like to have breakfast immediately." Unlike Sierra, Correia's voice was still about the same, squeaky and youthful. "If you could, some cinnamon buns? OH, and some eclairs and peanut butter cups... Maybe... Um... Make sure you write this all down, Ravenna, dear. I'm gonna want a lot."

Some things never change.

Last edited by The Book of Tebow on 2nd October 2012, 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 4 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 31st August 2012, 7:50 pm

[ATTN: Aliah]

Olivi gulped. No one really wanted to be around quirky little her, and now she had found someone comfortable with it. She nodded and ordered the two pieces of cake as the soup and the sandwich arrived. Her tiny hands picked up the sandwich and began gnawing into it like a little chipmunk with a peanut. She happened to like meatball subs with marinara sauce and by the time she was done with the sandwich, she had to rub her mouth with tissue to get all the sauce off. "Hey, Aliah..." She blushes as the cake comes along, and she looks down at her shoes. "You've gotta make it out okay, okay?" Olivi cuts into her cake and shoves the fork into her mouth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind blew and roared. A small fleet of air ships and planes stood on standby and were about to go in. Acht Von Holt stood by, ready to be air-dropped into the mission zone. The mission was to acquire some magicians and send them back to base. T-Minus 4 minutes, they said...

[ATTN: Ravenna]

The Major stroked his beard simply for the sake of stroking his beard. "Well, here's the thing: most telemancers start off with a horribly bad technique and stick with it. I teach you the proper technique now, you'll be able to lift 3 of those without thinking." He looked at Correia with a smirk. "In fact, I bet you could lift this girl with little problem by the week's end." Correia gulped and backed away. Major Acron had an eccentric way of going about things and he had crazy ways to work.

Suddenly, he got behind Ravenna, and manipulated her arms in a position where he knew that the magic would maximize her lifting potential. He believed that all magic was all in the thought process, and he was going through the mind work with her now. "Alright. So, just imagine that you've got the strength of fifty elephants. Now, use that imagination and fling that book at Correia." Looking at Correia, he smirked. "I hope you can dodge." Correia blanched, but she was paralyzed by Major Acron's magic. This was also punishment for being such a worry-wart when it came to her dark aura.

"THIS ISN'T FAIIIIIRRRRRR!" Correia gulped and braced for impact. When the Major teaches something, he gets results surprisingly quickly because his teaching works. It's how she managed to rein in her more volatile auras.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 4 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 31st August 2012, 9:18 pm

[ATTN: Olivi]

Aliah ate her soup quickly and quietly and smiled when she saw her cake then looked up at Olivi when she heard her say her name. "Yes Olivi" She looked away seeing Olivi blush then she looked away as well hearing what she said. "Umm, okay I will. Just let me protect you okay?" She quickly started eating her cake looking down at the table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st August 2012, 9:57 pm

Ravenna cannot believe it when the Major told her that she will be carrying the books today. Then he got behind her and moved her arms. She was initially uncomfortable with the intimacy of his touch. She listens to his words and tries to imagine being as strong as elephants. She stares at the books and imagines how easy it would be for and elephant. “But an elephant cannot not lift the books, or do you mean I should pretend I am as strong as the elephant?” She takes a deep breath, elephants are strong they can topple over trees. She grits her teeth and thinks like an elephant that is lifting up a tree. The book lifts up and flies uncontrollably imbedding itself into the wall. Ravenna’s eyes widen. “I…I…am so sorry.”
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st August 2012, 10:56 pm

(Attn. Science Faction)
Kada was enjoying her day outside. She didn’t have anything to do, so this morning she had gone down to her favorite coffee house. She had brought her research notes and sketches with her. She never knew when an idea would hit her, so she usually carried it everywhere. After she had finished her coffee, she had meandered down to the town square, and was currently sitting in the shade, watching the people go about their daily lives. Her guitar was next to her, and she thought about taking is out and playing a few songs, but decided instead to close her eyes and relax.

(Attn. Magic soldiers)

Sly made her way to the reading tables outside, and proceeded to read the book she had chosen. The bookstore had a small patio, which was extremely convenient because it allowed her to have a better sense of what was going on. She had made small transformations that increased her sight, smell, and hearing. The transformations themselves weren’t major, but having an animal’s sight or hearing could make a huge difference.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st August 2012, 11:06 pm

[ATTN: Felix]

They get changed into these completely rediculous outfits and then, Felix explains to her the functions of sprites.. Which she already know but she just went with it, not wanting to start a stir. Once she was done Katana nodded and advanced onto the other floor walking normally and trying to blend in as much as possible, still ready to take out her now hidden guns at any moment.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st September 2012, 10:11 am

[ATTN: Katana]

She was now in big big trouble. Felix was cornered by several magi, and the other girl had the files right in her hands. She couldn't just take them all out, they were too close and she would get captured incredibly easily, yet Felix knew that there was some serious stuff in that woman's hands. One of the men coughed. "ANSWER US OR YOU'RE GOING TO D-" At that moment, Felix lost the disguise and was back into her power suit. She snagged the papers from the young girl's hands and blasted off through the pile of people. "Katana, we've got a situation on our hands..."

[ATTN: Kada]

Sierra sighed. Siegfried wasn't doing as well as the faction had hoped, but there were still glimmers of excellence here and there. The virtual mages were still beating his candy a**, but he did manage to take out a couple before being pulled out of the program. Sierra smirked and pulled him out, lying on his back. "Not so easy, is it, private?" She pulled him up and called for Lucas. "He'll orient you and inform you about what to do." Soon, Lucas Prescott blasted into the scene with a regal look on his face. Sierra sighed, he always did this when a new recruit came. She gave him an icy glare. "You don't look ANY cooler when you do that, Lieutenant!"

"You sure, he looks pretty awestricken." Lucas snickers as he takes the cyborg off and shows him around. Sierra snarled and huffed. Why do the lieutenants get to have all the fun? Flipping her pager on, she called up Kada, one of her researchers.

"Kada, Captain Sierra here. I want to meet with you about VCK-4500, classified information, you'll need to come to my office."

Romulus was now intrigued. "You just lodged my cupcake book to the ceiling, it's no big deal, I can go get it." He rose slowly and steadily, showing the power of the mind and showing off his ability to levitate at the same time, getting the book and returning it. He returned the book to Ravenna and held his charm on Correia, who at this point was mortified. "Okay, good start, now apply that thought when you fling it towards a target, because it's important when you apply that thought. You don't want to hold onto one concept forever. This time, imagine the book floats like a butterfly, and when you're ready to fling it at Correia and knock all the worrying out of her body, then think about the elephants."

When Ravenna would do it this time, Correia would be clipped on the shoulder and Romulus would release his spell on her. Correia panted a couple times before jumping at the Major. "I could have been seriously injured there!" She pouted and stopped right in front of him, after all, he was still the major. However, as she continued to complain to him about taking her head off with a book, he just took it like a man. "Come on, Major, SAY SOMETHING!"

"Well, I need you to relax and unwind. You're off duty for the rest of the day. As for you, Ravenna..." He floats up to his bookshelves again and obtains an actual book on telemancers and hands it to her. "One of my own works for fledgling magicians like you, but you'll actually be able to use it." He looked with glee as he handed Ravenna the book. Correia sighed. He got really excited when he found a rare magic like this, but what was to get excited about? The Major was the same when he discovered that she could channel auras. "Flip through it, discover all the extents of your gift."

[ATTN: Olivi, Sly, Atios, OPEN]

As the two finished their cake, they looked at each other. It was quiet and the scene was perfect. Just as Olivi was about to make her move on the assassin and plant her lips on Aliah's lips, a large bang could be heard throughout. Immediately, Olivi went into combat mode, sending sprites out to any nearby magi with enough power to actually fight. Her facade of shy school girl had turned into shy lieutenant of the Mystics, as she grabbed her hoverdisc and enlarged all of her potions. "SLY, ATIOS, get here now." In combat, she had a somewhat different demeanour, she tried to be commanding, but it was just so darn cute to see her boss everyone else around.

"Alright, we're the four here that can deal with this invasion, and thankfully, these are all privates with the occasional corporal. Just be careful of elements you can't deal with, I'll handle those. If things get bad... I'll use it." They all knew what she meant by "use it", and they all nodded. Olivi threw one of her firestorm potions up at the deck of an airship with the help of her magic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The airship was flying a fine course to the drop point, where they would unleash the might of the Magi-Hunters. "This is Sergeant Kelsey, looking for permission to drop."

"Permission denied, wait for the actual drop point." Stuck up bureaucrats. He sighed and waited to get to the actual intersection when he heard the shattering of glass. One of the privates looked at the orange-red liquid as it became a small flicker of flame. It grew and grew until winds suddenly caused it to circle and circle, turning into a tornado of fire, destroying the entire airship.

"SERGEANT KELSEY, WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?"

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK, WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"

"DROP ALL UNITS AND BEGIN MISSION." About freaking time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 1st September 2012, 11:03 am

[Attn: Raid]

Ivy sits in her flower shop when quite suddenly, she hears a loud bout of commotion outside. Keeping low, she peaks through the window and sees all that transpires around her. "Oh no," she tells herself, eyes wide and heart racing. This was not a good time to be trapped in the form of an elemental. She then rushes toward the back to try and warn her Grandfather. "Papa!"
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st September 2012, 12:05 pm

Ravenna was embarrassed when the book became lodged in the ceiling. The Major did not seem upset though. He just floated up to the ceiling and retrieved it. He gave it back to her and instructed her further. He told her to try to hit Correia again. She looks at Correia and mouths ‘sorry’ to her. Again she concentrates and this time she clips Correia in the shoulder.

Once Correia was released from her holding spell she confronts the Major. Ravenna kept her mouth shut, hoping that Correia would not be upset with her. She is the one that was throwing the books at Correia after all. The Major just stood and took the complaining from Correia. She finally runs out of stream and demands the Major to say something.

The Major gives Correia the rest of the day off and Ravenna a book. He has a gleeful look on his face it scares Ravenna a little bit. She can tell the wheels are turning in his head. The last thing she wants is to be drafted in this conflict. She takes the book from him and curtsies politely. “Thank you Major, I will be sure to read it thoroughly.” She starts to flip through the pages.

Ravenna steps outside with Correia. “Sorry about your shoulder, Correia, but did I just become the Major’s new project? Not that I mind, I love learning more about my abilities, but I am not going to be a little soldier.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st September 2012, 12:29 pm

Correia took Ravenna over to the armoury and picked up a cute beret, plunking it on her head. "Your magical brainwaves are now neutralized!" She giggled and looked around. This armoury had all the weapons and armour required for magicians... which wasn't much. There were training swords, some hand catapults, and a couple of old weapons if necessary, but most weapons have to be custom made for people. Correia could feel Ravenna's discomfort when it came to being used and she sighed. She wished she could tell her that she wouldn't be recruited, and it was true, the Major was not very pushy when it came to recruiting. It was the daughter that would be a problem. "The Major won't push too hard, he's genuinely interested in training you. However, once you're at the peak of your power, the daughter swoops in with her talons and picks you up, dipping you in a vat of 'join the army'!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 1st September 2012, 12:48 pm

Ravenna follows Correia to what is obviously an armory. Correia picks up a really cute brown beret and places it on her head. Ravenna’s eyes widen as she felt…odd. It was like all the voices were suddenly quiet. She looks Correia as she told Ravenna that her abilities are now neutralized. Ravenna never realized how much she got accustomed to hearing the noises in her head until they were gone.

Correia tells Ravenna it is not the Major she has to worry about, but the daughter. “Well it may take some time for me to reach that point.” She winks at Correia. “So is this hat for my protection or yours?” Ravenna gets a smirk on her face. “One of these days I will be able to make you breakfast without even lifting a finger. How nice will that be?”

Ravenna looks down at the book. “Did you have any plans for your day off? If not I have some heavy reading to do.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st September 2012, 2:48 pm

(Attn. Sierra)
Kada got up as soon as she got her summons. She grabbed her things and made her way back to the base. She didn’t want to keep the captain waiting. She made her way as quickly as she good, and was able to reach the base in about three minutes. She immediately went and found the captian. Giving a short half-bow when she found her, “You called for me?”

-------------------------------------------------------

(Attn. Magic soldiers)

Sly ran toward the café as soon as she heard the commotion. Reporting to Olivi quickly, and listening to what she had to say. She glanced around the area, her currently hawk like sight picking up things others could night. Her nails sharpened into claws and her teeth became sharp canines while she decided what to do next.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st September 2012, 11:19 pm

[ATTN OLIVI AND OTHERS]

Aliah was just about to lean in and kiss Olivi when they both jumped from the comotion The other two came running in fast as all four went into battle mode listening to Olivis instructions then she quickly kissed Olivi on the cheek whispering "Be okay" then dissapearing to get a better vantage point on the people who where attacking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd September 2012, 1:00 am

Atios was still reading when he heard a big bang. The signal. He quickly got up and, carrying the Part III of the encyclopedia he was reading, ran toward the café where Olivi and Aliah were waiting.

Arriving next to them, he noticed the ship burning in the skies

‘’ Nice job.’’ He knew Olivi was behind this, no one could do a feat like that that quickly. Atios then drops the book to the ground and places both of his hands on it. He wispered :

‘’ Sword’’

The book disapeared in a cloud of dust. Instead, a sword was laying a the ground, but not a regular sword, it was a very long sword. Atios just picked it up as if it was a regular sized sword

‘’Alright I’m ready for actions, what are our orders?’’
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd September 2012, 8:54 am

[ATTN: Raid participants]

Oh, lord, she didn't have a plan. Crap, crap, crap, she had to pull something out of her arse and quick. Her brain racked around for hours and hours until she finally thought something up. Her eyes widened and she opened her book, ready to conjure a spell of vast power. Olivi started by giving them each three potions of various abilities. "You three handle the ground, and bottleneck the way into the streets. Use these if NECESSARY. Potions are expensive, so I'll focus on trying to make a big spell that isn't my ultimate ability." Olivi gulped, she knew how dangerous THAT spell was, so she was determined at all cost to avoid using it. Her book glowed a bright orange, as she began to channel her energy into a battle sprite.

[SPRITE SUMMON IN 20 MINUTES]

Correia pouted, this made her feel indignant... though she was thinking that it was just as much for her own good as it was Ravenna's. "It was PURELY for your own good. Don't even think to take that hat off to read my mind." Ravenna happened to take her hat off and she blushed, feeling her mind being probed. Now that she actually THOUGHT about it, her magic was very conspicuous, in a way. It was easy to tell when the mind was being read, and there was no point in being able to mind read if the person knew their mind was being read.

"Um... Ravenna, I really don't have many plans, but I'd be happy to accompany you wherever you want to go. Maybe we should go to the pastry place, I want to start research on this other me." Back to her again. Something in her deep subconscious, she knew something about her, but she didn't know what. Even telemancers would need some serious magical chops to get that stuff out. Memories flashed of the giant cookie... mmm, giant cookie. "Can we get a big cookie? PLEASE?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd September 2012, 9:33 am

Ravenna shakes her head and laughs at Correia. “You and your sweets, actually I will part my ways here. I am going to grab my own snack and start my reading. Let me know if you discover anything alright.”

Ravenna slides her beret back on and walks away. She walks over to a fruit vendor and picks up a nice apple and orange. She pays the vendor and walk away. A part of her wants to practice her mind reading abilities, but that is so invasive. Correia is different they are…well friends…Ravenna doesn’t know if she is still considered a servant or not. She clutches her book and heads down to the park.

xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd September 2012, 5:53 pm

[ATTN RAIDERS]

Aliah was quickly jumping between the backs of buildings spotting the planes and airships. She stopped when she was close to where the drop zone seemed to be. She hid behind a side of the building. As soon as the lost looking privates dropped down she started dropping them one b one using her various weapons. She mainly used he poison soaked darts to take them out. It seemed as if they had no clue what was going on all then knew was their men were dropping like flies around them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 2nd September 2012, 7:42 pm

Ravenna found a nice tree to sit under. She opens the book and starts to read. She finishes her apple and sets the core next to her as she reads. A few minutes pass and she sets the book down. She looks down at the apple core and the orange peels. The garbage cans were some distance away. Ravenna is on her knees before it hits her that this would be a perfect opportunity to practice her ability.

Ravenna sits back down and looks down at the apple core. She takes off her beret and gets accustomed to the noises. She then looks at the apple core and remembers the lessons. Slowly the apple core rises off the ground. She smiles and the apple core slowly drifts to the garbage can. She stops the connection and it falls in. She does the same with the orange peels. Ravenna smiles and claps gleefully. Her head feels tired though, so she puts the beret back on and reads more.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd September 2012, 9:28 pm

Sly ran towards the square. There she could have full view of all the streets that entered and exited the area, making it easier to stop any science soldiers going in or out. This was also the perfect vantage point to finish off the soldiers that were being injured by Aliah. She transformed herself into a giant wolf. Hunching over, her face elongated into a muzzle and dark black fur grew from her skin. She grew in size, her transformation completing when she was about the size of a horse. She threw her head back and gave a howl, and was on the science faction before they could even realize what was going on. What made it even better was that of all the things they expected to be attacking them, a giant black wolf was not one. She let herself go a little and let the animal side take over, finishing off every science soldier she could find.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd September 2012, 5:22 am

[Attn: Romulus]

Marius dropped a few papers on his desk as he took a moment to look over his reflection in the mirror. He needed to shave. His appearance must be pristine. He did so quickly and efficiently by holding his hand in front of his face, letting a draft blow across the contours and he caused the draft to turn into tiny blades of wind that cleared his face of all stubble. He cooed proudly at himself for being so accurate. Any typical mage would have cut their face to ribbons. No, he was perfect control.

Treowe kicked his feet a little as he impatiently waited on his father. The leather chair creaked a little and Marius jerked up to look at him. It was as if he had not even noticed his own son was still there.
"Stop fidgeting. I do not care for you getting out of your lessons early. You have not made the progress befitting a Vespasien. Why your tutor is so lenient I will never know, but he would be fired if he was not the best money could buy."

"Yes father. Sorry father."
Treowe replied and his ears flicked anxiously.
"I - I did well today though, father. I made the ice blades like you wanted. I can even spin them around me."

Marius sneered, "But you would not launch them at your enemy would you?"
Treowe was silent and he looked to the ground worriedly.
"Would YOU?"
Marius repeated harshly.
"N-no father, I just... I am loath to hurt anyone. I cannot -"
"Look at me! You will or I will show you how to by attacking you myself! I will not raise a coward!"
Marius interrupted his son with a growl.

Treowe looked up at his father with fear in his eyes and his tail curled about him defensively while his ears pressed back against his head.
"Y-yes father, no, please relent. I promise to do better!"
Marius just rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers at his boy.
"Grow a spine and you will 'do better.'" He chided.
"Come now. I must see Major Acron." He stated and picked the papers back up.

Treowe bowed his head and followed his father silently. Marius tapped on the door to the Major's office and strode in. He set the papers on the Major's desk to let him know he entered quickly for good reason.
"Major Acron, Sir. Lieutenant Vespasien reporting. I have solid evidence of infiltration parties of the science faction terrorists on the rise, specifically to kidnap magic users. This is determined by the increase in the number of disappearances within the last few weeks. I have sent out trusted units to discourage attacks in the main districts, but we should expect more and more skirmishes on the bridge border. I strongly suggest we also put out some feelers into the northeastern waters to keep lookout for possible submarine stealth missions. We should not put up a barrier this soon as that would alert them to our knowledge of their tactics."

He paused only for a moment to continue with something more important to him. A chance to undermine Correia. He honestly could care less about a few mages disappearing now and again.
"I also have note that Captain Villanueva disrupted a simple bar riot by using her dark aura. Sir, I must humbly say, that is not the proper procedure for such a simple task. Not to besmirch the good Captain. I am only concerned of her control with such a dangerous magic."

Treowe stood near the doorway trying to be as unnoticeable as possible. He liked Major Romulus Acron very much, but Treowe knew that his father wanted him to be seen and not heard. Actually, Treowe wished he could not even be seen sometimes. It would make his life easier.

At his father's mention of Captain Villanueva, Treowe could not help but scowl at his father's back. He had seen Correia before, and not only was she pretty and strong but she was also very kind. She had even given him sweets a few times. Treowe understood that his father wanted her position as Captain, but he was not sure why his father seemed to hate her so much. Not that she would know how terrible he was. Marius said nice things to her face, even praising her at times, but made sure to plant doubts in others of her capacity as Captain. Sometimes even saying things to indirectly shake her confidence.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Attn: Ivy, Atios, Sly, Aliah, Olivi]

Moxie padded silently about the thoroughfare in his moccasins taking in the sights, sounds, and smells all around him. The buildings here were enormous and so heavy-looking, but very elegant in their details and design. He enjoyed looking, but he did not enjoy the looks he got from some of the people. The nicely dressed, stuck-up mages would pass by with obvious looks of disdain at him, probably assuming he was a natural or just a lowly mage. If they only knew how important a warrior and shaman was to his people, and that he could take them despite their magic, without even using his own... But he stopped his thoughts, they were not worth his effort.

Suddenly, in the distance, he spotted something bizarre. Metal ships in the sky, and the closest one was on fire. Startled, he was not sure what to think for a moment, but his curiosity got the best of him and he decided to scout ahead to see what the disturbance was about. By now, the regular city-dwellers were fleeing the area. It only took him a minute to realize that it was enemy ships of the Science Faction. It was obvious the ships did not move by magical means. He was reaching the border of the two cities and moving into Science Faction territory. His expression turned very serious as he unlatched his large wooden bow from his back and strung an arrow. The arrow itself extended longer and budded thick thorns around the shaft close to the arrowhead. Moxie did not know the purpose of this sky raid, but he knew that the Science Faction did terrible things those with magic like himself.

He let out a war cry as he saw the oddly-suited science warriors descend from their ships. He shot a handful of his arrows. They were able to penetrate the armor to an extent, but did not cause as much damage as he had hoped. Moxie shot one more arrow just under the helmet of one before using the stones of the thoroughfare to enchant his skin. Their bullets chipped at him, and yes, they hurt, but were far from lethal. A few darts bounced off his skin as well, unable to get through his enchantment. They were filled with a liquid he thought might be some type of poison.

He felt he was drawing too much fire on his own so he ran toward a flower shop that had a tree next to it. He touched the bark and slipped through the tree in a moment, feeling its life and strength harbored in its core as he thought on what to do next. Through the roots he felt the vibrations of a woman's voice calling for her papa, and in the distance a wolf howled. The feet of the soldiers were like ants marching about the stones and he focused on their rhythm, pinpointing their movement patterns to choose the best place to strike again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd September 2012, 3:18 pm

[ATTN: Vespasien]

Major Acron was really sitting at his desk right now, just animating paper cranes and allowing them to fly into the sunset, where they would get wet and flop down in horror and death. Ah, the life of a piece of paper. So creative, and yet, so fragile, Romulus thought. His enjoyment ended when Lieutenant Vespasien entered, though that's how he always felt when someone else entered the room. In moments, he went from eccentric enthusiast of animation arts to slightly less eccentric major of the Mystics. "Godspeed, Lieutenant Vespasien. How goes your day?"

"Major Acron, Sir. Lieutenant Vespasien reporting. I have solid evidence of infiltration parties of the science faction terrorists on the rise, specifically to kidnap magic users. This is determined by the increase in the number of disappearances within the last few weeks. I have sent out trusted units to discourage attacks in the main districts, but we should expect more and more skirmishes on the bridge border. I strongly suggest we also put out some feelers into the northeastern waters to keep lookout for possible submarine stealth missions. We should not put up a barrier this soon as that would alert them to our knowledge of their tactics."

The good Major nods every once in a while, having already heard all this information. He strokes his beard like he usually does in a deep conversation, with long, slow strokes and a gaze that is as languid and slow as a turtle. Suddenly, the Lieutenant had stopped speaking and Romulus had snapped out of his daze. They had an awkward glare before the Major burst out into laughter. "Well, then, good job, Lieutanant! I wasn't aware that they were using the sea against us, but I've already had Captain Villanueva send Lieutenant Versailles to one of their drop points. You should consider putting some spies in your contingent, Lieutenant." Marius scowls at his late information, the old cow didn't know good information when he needed it.

"I also have note that Captain Villanueva disrupted a simple bar riot by using her dark aura. Sir, I must humbly say, that is not the proper procedure for such a simple task. Not to besmirch the good Captain. I am only concerned of her control with such a dangerous magic." The Lieutenant was a bit more smug at this point, after all, it was no unknown fact that most Lieutenants are gunning for the shy Captain's job.

"Yes, yes, but you must realize that Captain Villanueva's units are also the ones in highest morale, most effective, and possibly even the strongest units, though she does tend to go a tad over budget." Thanks to that girl's ridiculous appetite, Romulus thinks to himself. God knows how she can fit all that food into her stomach. "Now, is your son here just for decoration or do you want him to speak with me?"

[ATTN: Moxie, Ivy, Aliah, Sly, so on, so forth.]

Acht drops down and smirks. His steam-jet shoes keep him from breaking his knees as he descends and even helps him levitate above ground, and he begins to shuffle his cards in repetition. The fools rushing at the magicians were sure to die. He saw a wolf tear up a couple of the poorly geared newbies and a man with a very large sword. They were above his abilities, likely, but this archer... He seemed easy enough. "Step up, step up, it's time to play Blackjack. Anyone up for some... games?" He laughs as he flings a four of hearts at Moxie with some speed, this card far sharper than any card ever.

"HEY, ACHT, you forgot to invite me to the party. Do I have to bust you a new one?!?" Priscilla landed beside him with her cane sticking into the ground... when magical reinforcements arrived. "Crap, Acht, they brought orbsprayers." Orbsprayer is just slang for new magicians. They were still dangerous because even the weakest magician is powerful enough to fight a skilled corporal, but far less so than those who have actual control. Priscilla looked ahead and noticed an opening to get past.

"You see something, Prissy?" Acht was then promptly slapped across the face.

"Don't call me that, and look between the three in front of us. There's a large gap in the middle, and more importantly, there's what looks to be an undefended girl casting. We've gotta get her and return." She was pointing to Olivi and smirked, charging between. When she broke through, though, one of Olivi's traps sprung and Priscilla was trapped in a bubble. Acht was now in the same predicament and she giggled.

"Float away, little scientists! FLOAT AWAY!" Olivi sounded a little smug there, not herself. She could feel the energy building and the portal for one of the king Sprites opening. It was still a long ways to go, but Olivi knew that she was well protected, especially with the privates coming. The bubbles popped farther away behind their line of defense, but two scientists were little when they considered the units out. Lieutenant Vespasien had well-trained units at his disposal.

-ESTIMATED TIME: 13 MINUTES-

[ATTN: OPEN]

Correia's day off involved sitting at Lyon's and eating pastries. She sat and pondered her new information. It was true that there was a twin around when she was little, but she couldn't get anything else. Lyon had a bad memory too, and it was hard to get anything from him. She began sauntering back to the military station to train some particularly green privates, as untrained privates would be the death of them. Magic, if uncontrolled, was not very selective in who it affected.

[ATTN: Katana]

Felix burst through to the next floor in her power-suit, seeing her nemesis. "A LITTLE HELP?" Following her was a whole buttload of magicians on their brooms, shooting orbs and rays at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd September 2012, 3:33 pm

[ATTN: Olivi and others]

Aliah had put about 10 men or so out of commission before hearing Olivi's voice. She immediately got afraid something had happened to her and she ran to here taking out other men as she ran to Olivi seeing her. "Olivi, are you ok? Im going to stay and and help you that way you can charge up" Aliah stood ready to fight and her swords ready by her side. taking out anyone who came close to her girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 3rd September 2012, 5:39 pm

Ravenna is growing bored of reading. She stands up and walks back to the house. After securing the book she curses under her breath forgetting that she still has to pick up some items for dinner. She put the beret on her head and goes back to town. As she approaches the town she takes off the beret. There are some people hanging about, but not too crowded.

Ravenna decides to practice some of her abilities again. She sees a couple sitting outside on a bench. She plays with the hat in her hand and focuses on the couple trying to see if she can tell what they are thinking. The man scratches his head and looks around with a puzzled expression. Ravenna sighs as she knows he can feel her prodding on him. What she needs is a person willing to let her practice on. Maybe she can ask Correia later.

Ravenna puts the beret back on her head and takes out her list. She heads to the market to pick out her items.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd September 2012, 8:14 pm

[Attn: Romulus]

Marius was very displeased at Romulus' statement about spies. Marius scowled at his "late" information, the old cow didn't know good information when he needed it. He had good spies and these documents were much more thorough. Not to mention he already had men covering the bridge. When Romulus then just defended Correia's incompetence Marius realized it was a wasted effort this time around. It was all he could do not to cross his arms and keep from brooding. His left ear still flicked with minor annoyance.

"Now, is your son here just for decoration or do you want him to speak with me?"
Romulus asked rhetorically.

Marius just looked behind him and motioned his pawed hand at the boy.
"I suppose he can stay to converse with you. I must be off. Permission to leave Major?"
He asked politely and walked out when he got the signal. As soon as he was out the door it was like a dark cloud was following him.

Treowe breathed a low sigh of relief as his father walked out and finally stopped clutching his necklace on his chest.
"Major Acron, good to see you Sir!"
Treowe said and darted over to the man to give him a hug. After a moment he let go and looked up at him.

"I have been following your suggestions. I am improving with the defensive lights you helped me develop. I can even manipulate a stream of water to carry me for quick evasion or trip up someone trying to hurt me..."
He trailed off for a moment his tail drooping down and continued.
"But father, he wants me to attack and maybe even... kill."
He squeaked out the last word and began to clutch his necklace again with anxiety.
"I do want to be part of the Mystics of Miquelon, but I feel ill when confronted with the thought of hurting others."

[Attn: Magic Raid group and Ivy]

Moxie used the roots of the tree he was in to wrap around 4 passing enemies and he tightened the hold to crush the air out of them causing them to pass out. He then stepped out of the tree and shot three more arrows making sure to aim at any openings in their armor. When the three fell, Moxie looked to the far left to see other magi battling so he went to group with them.

One was in the form of a giant wolf, another looked like a school girl with weapons, and the other looked like a small schoolgirl that seemed to be intently casting some spell.
"I am called Maqsi (Moxie), I can help you in this battle."
He said to them as he lowered his bow a little to show he was not going to shoot at them. He winced suddenly as he finally noticed something. There was a card, a four of hearts, lodged a little way into the deltoid of his right shoulder. It apparently had been able to pierce his skin unlike the bullets and darts before. He pulled the card out and threw it to the ground.
"What's planned? I am warrior, but not one used to this way of battle. I fought in forest and used guerrilla tactics."
He still could fight well here, but he wanted to actually fight alongside the Mystics of Miquelon. He wanted to see their capabilities and there was no reason he should fight alone in so much commotion.

Last edited by treomatos on 3rd September 2012, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd September 2012, 9:48 pm

(Attn. Maqsi)

Sly paused just long enough to see the newcomer, and the science sortie that was sneaking up behind him. She pounced over him, taking out the unwelcome “guest” in one blow. She turned back toward him and looked him in the eye, using telepathy to talk, “Can you shoot that bow while riding?” She could only activate this ability when transformed, due to the fact it was impossible to form human words with an animal’s body. She took down a few more scientists. The look on their faces as she tackled them was priceless.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd September 2012, 11:16 pm

[Attn: Sly, Aliah, Olivi, Atios, possibly Ivy]

Maqsitat looked back to see the enemy coming his way, but the large wolf leaped over and took him out swiftly. She then asked Maqsi if he could shoot while riding.

Maqsi nodded to her, "On horseback, yes."
He replied and wondered if she expected him to ride her in the form she was now. Hearing her voice in his head was interesting, he had experienced similar things from his tribe, but mainly just in dreams. She went back to taking out oncoming enemies. He took only a second to check his bow for any problems or if the string was damaged and then called over to her.
"I'm ready!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top