Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 2 Empty Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 23rd August 2012, 7:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: DREAM SEQUENCE/CLOSED]

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 2 Cb91630f4f4e5f9db2e94dc108449e55d651230c

The sweet scent of pastry cream, icing sugar, and chocolate filled the air in the little boutique known simply as Lyon's on the Miquelon side of town. Two young girls, dressed and groomed in exactly the same way shuffled towards the favourite shop, pulling their mother's dress with them. Large bows were tied in each of their long brown hairs, and they were just returning from preschool in their uniforms. Today, it was one of the few days where they had enough money to come here and not break the bank, so Momma had told them. To the two girls, this store was everything to them. To the store owner, these two girls were exactly the kind of people that he lived for: people who loved sweets and could enjoy them for what they were... a forbidden pleasure.

The moment they walked in, the two youngsters, barely two and a half, toddled in, looking for pastry delight. Each of the girls was impacted differently by the same sight. Peanut butter cups shone brightly under the light of the magical store, and eclairs assaulted their eyes, making one of the girls squirm. The other girl patted her tummy, thinking about how much she COULD eat, but the squirmy girl really really wanted to eat right now! She really wanted all of these, and left her mother's side, waddling to the display case. Her face stuck to the pane of the show glass, shocked at her choice. Drooling over the choice, her cheeks squished on the display case, exciting her even more to be even closer to the food.

"I want this one, and this one, and this one, and ALL of these ones!" The girl was just babbling on now about how delicious all of the pastries looked, pointing to random pastries as she went on about the ones she REALLY, REALLY wanted. To her, this was a wonderland of puff pastry, where she could frolic in the chocolate mousse, and swim in the fizzy drink. It was true, they were all EQUALLY delectable as a treat. Prying hazel eyes scanned the store's display case with delight, while another set was peering into her sister's mind. The other girl sighed with wisdom far beyond her years, and waddled up to her twin sister, smacking her gently.

"We don't have a... gajillion bazillion dollars." Her arms shot up in exasperation before she finally crossed her arms in an authoritative stance, and looked at her younger-by-two-seconds twin sternly, before giggling and hugging her. The big crybaby was about to burst in tears, what could she do? "Oh, come on, I'm sorry, but you know it's true." Those cute lips were quivering faster than a breakdancer doing the worm, and the girl could tell that she had done a wrong to her sister.

"Momma... Sh... she hit me..." The formerly jittery girl was now shaking for a different reason. She was scared, but she knew that her sister didn't mean anything by it.

"You're older, you should know better, young missy!" Momma picked the authoritative girl up and sighed, patting her head. How indignant it must feel, for a young lady of such refinement to be treated this way!

"Moooooom, only by TWO SECONDS! Besides, I didn't mean it..." She puffed her cheeks, causing her sister to giggle as she returned to squiiiiiishing her face on the window pane and listing off the ones she wanted.

"No buts, now both of you, make a choice." The store clerk chuckled at this display of family, and just bagged the usual order and some freebies, just to satisfy the girl sucking on the glass of his store's only display case. "Thanks for being so understanding, Duffy." Mother just put her daughter down for a moment to pay for the sweets.

"No problem, madam Villanueva, just doing what I can for such cute twins." The younger girl continued to stick her face on the glass, having to be dragged away from the store. She was close to tears once again, not wanting to leave. A discrete point at the bags and some of the things they didn't regularly buy calmed her down, knowing that she would get lots of fun, free food.

The three ladies sat down on a park bench, where the twins were handed what felt like the biggest cookie ever to share. One looked to the other, and the other looked back, it required the combined effort of BOTH OF THEM just to hold it! Just as they were both about to bite into it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: SCIENCE FACTION]

A shuffle of brown hair sighed. The alarm clock was really, REALLY annoying and she wanted to turn it off. "Eugh... too... lazy..." Feeling sluggish and lazy, however, an arm shot out of the blue covers just to turn the blasted thing off. She slowly found her way to the oak headboard, slumping on it. Sierra Villanueva looked to her bandaged left shoulder and adjusted it... hm, it seemed that it was fine for combat again. She then got out of her bed and slipped out of her sleeping robe, leaving her in tasteful blue negligee. That dream had come again, where there was two of her... She hated it. Who was that other girl? WHO? This girl couldn't be trusted alone, and if she ever found her, she'd knock some sense into her again and keep her safe JUST LIKE in the dream! Widening her eyes, she places her green contacts into the sockets, changing her eye colour from a dim brown to a bright, sharp green.

Snorting in frustration, she picked up a dark purple dress shirt and a lighter purple pair of pants from her armoire. Putting the two on, she also puts on a pair of purple one-inch boots to complete the ensemble. Lying on her nightstand was a blue captain's hat, which Sierra put on quickly. "Today, I'm going to be back in action. For sure." Pushing a button, she smiled as she turned around to a secret compartment. It was a BEAUTIFUL trenchcoat, with the only thing she remembers from her original family on the back of it... Her family insignia. It was purple and black, with a red dragon and a brown gryphon fighting. This insignia came from a piece of paper she was given when she first got to the orphanage. Inside the coat was how she got her nickname, but that's a tale for another day.

Now fully geared, she looked at her room one last time. It was a large room, painted a sea blue with a window to the outside. The furniture was all oak and sophisticated. She could see her half of the city, the half she lived for. St. Pierre. A beautiful mecca of science and knowledge. It was incredible! Large skyscrapers of steel and glass rose, with the common man finding work that wasn't as mundane as chopping wood. Science has robots for that. On the other half was the disgusting home of Magicians on this island. Ugh, it made her sick.

Stepping out, now, she saluted to each of her subordinates in the hall currently. One of them gave her a glare, a male, and she snarled, about to launch a boot into his crotch. Sierra reprimanded the man with a smooth, yet authoritative voice. "EXCUSE ME, Corporal Irving. Do you have anything you would like to SAY to me?" A reach into her coat and the man squeaked, shaking his head.

"N-n-n-no, Captain Villanueva!"

"You got that right..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: MAGIC FACTION]

Another shuffle of hazel hair was awoken by a different alarm, one of the mind. She had programmed that herself when she finally joined the army so she would always wake up on time. This girl was never NOT on time, however, because she made sure of it. Blushing, she rolled out of her pink sheets and then her nightgown, to put on her battle armour. She was seldom seen in anything else, and it made her feel safe and secure. The knowledge that she couldn't be shot through the heart by lasers made her feel like she could rush in and do what she did best: defeat science goons.

Correia Villanueva had that dream where she had lots of tasty pastries again. Well, she always has lots of tasty pastries, now that she was Captain of an entire squadron. But this was different, she was with another girl that looked JUST LIKE HER. It was scary, she got hit by this girl and everything... oddly, it made her feel safe, though. Like there was someone watching out for her. She didn't have that feeling all the time, and sometimes even felt like a weak leader. Continuing to gear up with her armour, she gives the mirror a glance. Correia had a childish face, with a cherubic smile. Blushing again, she suited up as fast as she could in her battle armour. Who knows how many creepy guys were here that wanted to stare?

Half an hour later, she was finally done. This armour was plated with a hard steel alloy, a technology seldom seen in Magician territory... she had her ways of getting this technology, though. Correia had spies. It was still very feminine, with a large bow on the cloth of the dress and a very form-fitting chest plate. The insignia of the armour is a family insignia, etched into the armour with a dragon and a gryphon fighting on the front. Latching it on at the back, Correia finally felt ready to take on the day, and she had one last look at her childish pink room. It was being attacked by cute plushies everywhere, and did not scream Captain at all. Gulping, she took a look out the window, reminding herself why she did this.

Miquelon never looked better. Spires and towers for magical studies glowed with a beauty of no other natural phenomenon. Children floated and played Quidditch while the adults flew on their broomsticks or their hoverdiscs or whatever they ride on to the floating markets. A harbour on the far end of the city brought supplies in from Canada. Farther away was the science half and it always made her laugh. How could they keep their cities like that?!? They looked so ugly!

"Ravenna? I'd like to have breakfast immediately." Unlike Sierra, Correia's voice was still about the same, squeaky and youthful. "If you could, some cinnamon buns? OH, and some eclairs and peanut butter cups... Maybe... Um... Make sure you write this all down, Ravenna, dear. I'm gonna want a lot."

Some things never change.

Last edited by The Book of Tebow on 2nd October 2012, 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 8:45 am

[ATTN: Katana]

"Hey, unless you can hit those targets," Felix pointed towards each specific target and let her fingers split apart before putting them back together involuntarily, "within about a centimeter or two NINETY percent of the time, I'd shut the heck up. There's a REASON I'm in Spec. Ops, and it's because I'm RELIABLE." She snarled at the 'officer-in-training', after all, Felix had been in this army TWICE as long and was still stuck as a freakin' sergeant. What a joke.

Returning to teaching the TOOLS about how to string a bow, Felix looked at one hopeful... who was actually coming along quite well. Singling him out, she began to inspect his work. "Well, gentlemen..." continuing to look at the bow, well strung and kept, she nodded. "Looks like we have our first acceptable bow."

Sierra made it a point to check on all of her new privates under the watch of any sergeant. Her lieutenants were more competent, but when it came to sergeants, they were mostly, if not all loose-cannons. Entering the room, she had noticed officer-in-training Shiffer here as well. "Sergeant Lychin, Sergeant Shiffer. Great to see you both. Lychin, I would like to talk to you immediately." They both left the room, with Lychin wondering what this was all about. Apparently it was another recon mission, which Felix didn't particularly enjoy. It was bread in the oven, however, and Felix had to oblige. Leaving the room, the privates were told to practice their target-shooting.

Sierra then walked up to Katana, patting her on the shoulder. "We'll discuss what I talked to you about earlier now." She then began to lead her to the office.

[ATTN: Ravenna]

The dark aura had most of the control over Correia's corporeal body now, and was relishing in it. Correia tried to reel it in with all of her mental might, but even then, all she could do was stop her own body from going on a mass murder spree. Recently, whenever she wanted an aura, she would always default to this aura if she didn't think HARD about which aura she wanted. Ravenna could clearly feel Correia's attempts at controlling the aura. This aura continued to push out into the air, where swords fell down just meters away.

As soon as the many brawlers had dissipated, Correia had released the bonded dark aura, now drained of energy. Panting heavily, she had to begin surveying the damage. The swords had all disappeared, being part of this aura's specific power, and it was almost as if the swords were never there, unless you realized where all the blood had come from. Crap. She had injured a whole BUNCH of the bar fighters, though she had managed to not kill any of them. A distress signal was sent out; she didn't know what to do but to start treating the six wounded. Not only would this be a huge mound of paperwork, but she was going to get a tongue-lashing from the chief.

He always told her to control these auras, and in her earlier days, had actually killed naturals on incidental cross-fire with her darkness aura. "Ravenna... Go home, you don't need to be here anymore." A weakness crept into her voice, as if she were a child with her hand caught in the cookie jar. "You have the day off." Correia felt absolutely TERRIBLE, as hoverdiscs entered the scene and injuries started to be mended far faster than what Correia could manage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 10:07 am

[Attn: Sierra]

Katana silently laughs and shakes her head at Felix, she could hit those targets every time, she basically almost has an automatic aim, and on people, gives them a head shot on a quickdraw ninety persent of the time. She just ignores her and does not respond having no interest in arguing meeninglessly.

She that started her physical training and thats when Sierra showed up and greeted her and Felix. Katana nodded with respect and continues with her training as Felix leaves with Sierra, Katana whispers "good ridince.." and than puts all of her focus on her training.

A but later she was now on her speed exercises, when suddenly Sierra comes in again and puts her hand on Katana's shoulder, time for that talk it would seem. She follows her and wonders what it is she wants to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th August 2012, 10:27 am

Ravenna ignores her own injuries when she hears the weakness in Correia’s voice. “Are you sure? Will you be able to make it home? I can stay if you want. I will vouch for the validity of your actions if necessary.” She knows how Correia is after she uses this magic. She may say to leave her, but means just the opposite. “Thank you, but my duty is with you. So I will stay.” Ravenna looks at Correia, her eye starting to swell. “Besides I am supposed to help clean up your messes.”
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 11:25 am

(Attn: Atios, open)

Sly smiled, Atios seemed nervous, but she saw no reason he should be. He asked her if she'd like to go to the fountain, and then asked about trees. "The fountain sounds wonderful!"

The fountain was one of her favorite areas of the city. It was a small park like area, and since she was somewhat of a nature nut, she always enjoyed going there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 11:32 am

Correia shook her head halfheartedly, maintaining her position that she could go, though deep inside, she knew that she needed the support. She also gave Ravenna one of her spare healing potions, knowing that the idiots punched her and she was probably slightly injured at this point. Correia looked at the intersection. Bars and other businesses had closed in case of accidental casualties, and the roads were now barren where there were once people watching the brawl.

At this point, she was being hounded by privates and emergency medical staff for orders, and gave them semi-confidently. Healing potions from Olivi's apothecary were applied quickly, healing the formerly scrappy men. After the situation was cleared out, with the six men taken in for questioning, Correia fell to her knees, assured that no one was around to see. This kind of power ALWAYS had a huge impact on her body, even if she held it in for a quarter of the time she normally went.

"Ravenna, I didn't mess up, right? I did the right thing..." So many thoughts rushed into her head, ones of self doubt and insecurity. Her thoughts of "I shouldn't be a captain" powered her emotional outburst, as she began to sob, filled with remorse over the people she injured.

Sierra's office was a grand thing, with paintings of famous scientists scattered around the room. There were two spinning chairs, one far grander than the other in terms of size and material used. While the other was simply an office chair, this tall behemoth was made of leather and professionally upholstered. A fire crackled in the fireplace, roasting what looked to be like yams and meat skewers on a grill. "Please, sit down, Sergeant." Sierra gave her a stern look, as she did every other person in the complex. While Kat was one of the more sociable people for Sierra in this entire complex, she was certainly fair.

"Now, Sergeant, your performance has been EXEMPLARY." Throwing a file onto the desk, Sierra motioned coldly to her "file". These files had all the details of all the missions that Shiffer had gone on, and in all honesty, there was no red flag that appeared, like insubordination or anything of the sort. "I remember my file. Filled with insubordination and talking back, but my track record shows that every mission I've undertaken was a complete success. You, on the other hand, are the perfect officer." She gave Katana a glare of approval.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 12:50 pm

[ATTN: Sierra]

Entering Sierra's office, Katana was not impressed for she had been in there multiple times, although the difference between both chairs always got to her. Every time she had been in this room and asked to sit, she would have rathered staying standing. Sitting on that small rediculous chaire made her feel insignificant, but she did non want to be impolite so once again, she sat.

She than listened to all of her speach, how she praised her, that was always pleasent, how she than praised herself, less pleasent, but every one should self praise themselves from time to time. Thing is, she took from time to time to the extreme.

She responds to her "Well thank you captain, it pleases me to hear this comming from your mouth" she says than awaiting the rest of the speach.

[Attn: secretary]

Siegfried had woken up that morning, got clean and got ready for this life changing day where he would enroll in the army, after all that what he built himself for. He decided to wear his favorite suit today which consisted of black jeans his black dress shirt and his red tie. He also put his eyepatch on sonce it had become a part of his style.

He finally left, he looked for directions and menorized them instany once found. He activates his thrusters and heads of towards the military HQ for scientists . Once there he takes a deep breath and walks in the facility. Its pretty empty, other than a woman sitting at a desk, on the phone and a few guards. He looks around, kind of at a loss and feeling very awkwar, he goes up to the woman Who signals him to wait a moment right before he was about to speak.

She finally hangs up and looks at Sieg as if she were questionning him with her eyes. This made him feel even more awkward. He says "ummm HELLO" the hello comming out a lot louder than he wanted it to and causing echoe. He coughs silently and than retries. "umm hello m'am, I would like to enroll in the army, could you please help me out." he says trying to be confident.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th August 2012, 5:52 pm

Ravenna takes the healing potion, she holds on to it until the medical staff appears. Once they start to disperse potions she swallows the one Correia gave to her. When she collapses Ravenna rushes over to her. Ravenna hears Correia’s insecurities in her head. Ravenna slowly helps Correia up. “You worked hard to be a captain. No one deserves the position more than you. You didn’t do anything wrong, if anything you are a hero. You broke up a riot. No one got killed or seriously hurt. And you know that purple looks good on me.” Ravenna holds Correia as she sobs. “Don’t worry everyone is going to be alright.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 6:36 pm

Sierra gave Katana a hard look at the woman. It wasn't official yet, so she could still stop the officer training, but something told her, "this woman's got the X-factor". After all, not many people ever get RECOMMENDED for Lieutenancy, let alone be outright sent to officer training. This woman, though, had chutzpah and was ready. "Alright, you want to know why you're here? I've drawn it out long enough."

The Captain had handed her another file, the one of the mission. "Congratulations, you're now an officer-in-training, and we're throwing you in the fire." Pulling out a drawer, Sierra grabbed a medal for her to signify that she was now in training to be a Lieutenant. "This mission will be the beginning of your training. You will NEED Sergeant Lychin, who is already in the field scouting out the area." She half-expected a snarl at this, but was surprised at Katana's composure. Good. "In addition, you will need to go find some assistance for this mission. It seems that somehow, the magicians have weaseled their way into the east end of St. Pierre, known as Hunter's Street. You're going to sniff them out and GET them."

"Any questions? If not, you are dismissed. Welcome to the officer circle."

[ATTN: Siegfried]

This secretary was... well-endowed, to say the least. WOW, was she beautiful, with large purple eyes and a beautiful head of hair. Not only that, but she was one scantily-clad secretary, wearing a skin-tight power suit and a short, SHORT pencil skirt. Fan service, much? Looking up, she smiled and hopefully melted his heart. Secretly, this secretary was a spy for the Magicians, but as a high-level bureau worker for the Scientists, she took her job seriously.

"Good morning, Mister..." She looked him up in the database, but could not find any names. "Nope, you're not on the list, you must be new here! Hi, I'm Sinclair Bradford." A shy smile appeared on her face as she vigorously shook the new boy's hand... planting the seed of love. She giggled and shyly gave him an application form. "Fill this out and hand it to me."

Correia was shaking. She had never let loose that badly since she was a private with that dark aura. That memory was surfacing in her mind now... all the mindless death and destruction that she had caused. God, she was reckless. Correia felt her servant lift her up and pat her on the back reassuring that she was a good cap... wait. She NEVER SAID ANYTHING about being a bad captain. She only thought it... Odd. Correia simply attributed it to Ravenna's comfort level with her.

Everything else resonated with her and made her feel better. "I'm so lucky I have you... you're the best servant anyone could ask for." She meant it, too. No matter what she did, Correia was always forgiven for everything. "Can we go home now...? I've got to go get paper work and report to the Chief." That first little bit was still said childishly, with a hint of "are we there yet?" in it. Correia didn't want to actually do anything but cry in her bed, but she didn't have much of a choice but to suck it up and get back on the horse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th August 2012, 7:08 pm

Ravenna tries to smile, but the bruise still hurt. “Yes, let’s go home. Bury yourself in the paperwork and if you need to cry on your bed, do it when you are done.”

Ravenna helps Correia back to the house. She makes sure Correia is settled in her office and brings her some treats. “If you need me for anything, I will be in my room.” Ravenna closes the door and goes to her room. She looks at her reflection in the mirror and sees the purple bruising. She goes to the kitchen to get something cold for her face. She returns to her room and lies on her bed. She cannot believe it is starting again. The voices…not only are they starting again, but they are getting worse. She only hopes she can stop them again.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 7:54 pm

They were at the park, sitting under the shadow of one of the trees. Atios was barely breathing. It was the first time that he was in this kind of situation. It was magic, the only sound that could be heard was the water flowing through the fountain. Only the sweet water flowing when… a noise was heard… Atios stomach was growling. He immediatly proposed :

‘’Wanna go to the caf and get something to eat? Not that I don’t like being here but I’m soo hungry’’
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 7:59 pm

Sly opened her eyes. She hadn't been sleeping, but rather just enjoying the nature around them. It was a nice day out, and being back in this part of town after spending time in the science faction was always great. So looked at Atios, "I'd love too." She stood up and offered him a hand to help him up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 8:13 pm

She sniffled a little bit as the two friends stumbled back into Correia's home. Walking into her room, she simply grabbed a clipboard and the paperwork for injury of civilians. Why did she not call her light aura? Or maybe her fire aura? That would for sure have been far better than summoning that crazy chick. The moment Ravenna came in with treats, Correia lit up like a Christmas tree. "Oh my goooooodddd, you are so good to me, Ravenna! Such delicious treats just because I'm sad..." Food made everything better and cleared her mind, she found... so when Ravenna told her it was okay to sob her little eyes out, she raised an eyebrow.

Correia slowly walked up to Ravenna's room, shyly rapping on the door. What does she say? She might sound crazy, but... "Ravvie, how did you know I wanted to bawl my eyes out? I never told you..." Correia was confused, how could Ravenna read her mind? She didn't care how much of a connection she had with the other girl, there was no way a natural could read minds... unless...

[ATTN: Atios, Sly, Aliah]

Olivi wanted to stick around with Aliah for a little bit, to be frank. She was so nice to her, despite her... idiosyncrasies in public. She was the only one who Olivi would even consider walking around with out in town, and even then, she'd only be a clingy little girl to Aliah. So, she decided to use one of her sprites to deliver a message. "Aliah..." She flushed red, "You can stay here if you want, my sprites are on the job."

--------------------------------------------------------------

The winged orb swerved and spun its way to the cafeteria, scanning for the spy and the swordmaker. Olivi found them and had the sprite go to them, floating. It magically provided a hologram board for the two, with the message to report to Olivi's office immediately... or after lunch. Their choice. Giggles and hugs, Olivi.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th August 2012, 9:05 pm

Ravenna looks up when she hears the rapping. Correia lets herself in and Ravenna sits up. She swallows hard and looks away. “Well it was a stressful afternoon, and I know you won’t do it in front of everyone else…” She hates lying to Correia, but her mother’s warning about the voices goes through her head. ‘They will think you are crazy and lock you away. You don’t want to be locked away do you?’ She picks on the blanket on her bed, not looking at Correia.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 9:06 pm

Atios was about to go get some food for Sly and him when a sprite came saying that they needed to report to Olivi’s office now or after their lunch.

‘’ Umm, lets eat a little and report, I don’t like making people wait. So wait for me a minute, I’ll get something to eat’’

A mniute and a half later, he came back with some sandwiches.

‘’I’m sorry, took longer then expected, here are some sandwiches’’
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 9:11 pm

Sly smiled and took a sandwich, "Thanks! And don't worry, it didn't take you long at all." She quickly consumed her food. When they had both finished they headed for the office.

She knocked on the door before entering, and then stepped inside. She looked around, she had always found Olivi's lab interesting. So much equipment that she didn't know how to use. "You called for us, Olivi?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 9:35 pm

Aliah went back into Olivis lab decicideing she like that idea better anyway she loved being with Olivi. She was in the lab talking to Olivi when the others came in. She stood at attention quickly when the others walked in. "Hello"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th August 2012, 11:54 pm

[Attn: Sierra, Felix]

As she expected, Sierra was sending her off on a mission, starting her off in the road of officer-in-training. This made her smile interriorly, until she mentionned Felix, of course she maintained her composure in front of the Captain, but inside she growled at the idea. But hey, it wasent the end of the world. She salutes the captain and says "Thank you captain, no I do not have any questions and I will be on my way."

That said she left the room. She went back to the armory and grabbed her grenade and ammo, than headed outside of the building, seeing a man with purple hair and an eye patch on the way ou looking at the secretary with intent, well that s**t got another fly in her web it would seem. She than left paying no further attention to them and put on her helmet while going onto her bike.

She starts the engin and drives off to the missions location. Once near the area she parks her bike and sets the auto defense mechanizm on, preventing any theft or assault to the bike. She than starts cautiously walking into the are on the look out for any possible danger or Felix and inspecting people from a far, being sure to not look as if she was lookig for infiltrators.

ATTN: Secretary

Sieg was baffled by the secretary's seductive skills, in fact his jaw almost dropped, but he quickly shakes his head and concentrates on his form. *common Sieg your not here for booty and good looks your here for the army. He fill's all the form as best he can and hands it over to the lovely woman, very awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

He didin't understand why they would make her wear such sexy freakin clothes, was she tying to attract men to the army? ... Why was he even asking himself this? This woman had all his senses goong nuts..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th August 2012, 8:25 am

[ATTN: Magic Faction Soldiers]

Olivi bobbled a flask when the two came in, but barely managed to hold her flask without dropping it. A genuine sigh of relief came about her, ignoring the fact that she was in the presence of other people for just a moment. "That would have been bad..." This happened to be one extremely powerful firestorm potion, and if it had fallen... oh, boy, would command be mad at her. Looking at the two, she blushed a bright red. "Um... Hi." Olivi did not like to do mission briefings at all, it made her feel exposed.

"So, apparently, we've received intelligence that a science raid is about to go on, at Nova Avenue and Piers Street. Their targets are any magicians they can get their hands on, and they will go at any length to capture a magician of any of our talents, so we have to be careful." Throughout all the briefing, there were stutters and pauses, showing her uncomfortable side. Olivi skipped to her cabinets, grabbing plenty of flasks. Shrinking them down, she put them all in a padded box and shrunk that down as well, putting it in a pocket. "We have to defend the area without it being known that we're there to fight, so Atios and Sly, you will be positioned inside a bookshop, while I and Aliah will be in a cafe right beside them. Understood?"

"Great, let's move out."

Correia's face widened in excitement. Did she really? Is this real? "Oh, my gosh... This is so cool!" This had to be one of the coolest things she had ever experienced. How did she not notice this, she was so naive! "Ravenna, you know what you have, don't you?" Correia jumped onto her and gave her the biggest hug ever.

Felix was standing on top of a building, scanning the entire complex. There was no doubt that magic was running around there, and it made her disgusted. There were too many, though, to get to fighting them all at once, and with her sight disadvantage, she could not really fight ten-to-one without getting overwhelmed by close-range combat. It was then that she noticed...

"Ugh." Felix flew back down to the ground with her power suit and waited for Katana's motorcycle to slow down before glaring at her. "You're late." Updating her on the situation was easy enough, but working with her was going to be hard. "What's the plan, after all, you ARE the officer."

[ATTN: Siegfried]

Sinclair giggled, men were so easy. After all, he should have been a harder target, being half mechanical, but it seemed that half robots are still just as easy to control as fleshbags like that fool Captain. It was easy to coax information out of everyone here, and sprites were easy to send back. Meanwhile, she looked back at Sigfried, holding out a pen. "Sir, you might want to fill that out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th August 2012, 8:47 am

Ravenna could not help but smile when Correia pounces on her. “I have to admit I am clueless. Why are to so happy?” She never thought the voices in her head will bring someone such joy. “Please tell me what is going on? And stop squeezing me."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th August 2012, 8:54 am

"YOU'VE GOT POWERS!" Correia was giddy with glee at this proclamation. This was incredible! It was shocking, but INCREDIBLE! Her servant was running out of air to breathe, so Correia relinquished her grip on Ravenna. She bobbed up and down on her bed, now incredibly excited about the events that have conspired here. "You can read minds, Ravenna! Come on, tell me what I'm thinking about now, do it, do it!" As usual, she was thinking about pastries, but no one needed to know that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th August 2012, 9:05 am

“You mean the voices in my head, they are REAL?” Ravenna when Correia finally releases her. “But how can I have powers, both my parents are normal?” Ravenna shakes her head when Correia asks her what she is thinking. “You are thinking about pastries, but I don’t need my powers to know that. Corriea, what happens now?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th August 2012, 9:19 am

Correia pondered this for a bit. "Yes, it's true that your parents were both normal, but my spies have told me something about this person called 'Gene'. Apparently, Gene is this magical thing that determines everything about you. Gene can make you tall or short, blonde or brunette, everything... they say that this man causes magic." Correia scratched her head in thinking, and had an epiphany. "Sorry, Gene isn't a person, it's a thing. But it's something that gets passed down from family to family." Correia grabbed a pen and began drawing a family tree of random people, explaining to her that somewhere down her bloodline, she might have had a couple magicians in her family who had, so to speak, 'lost the magic'.

Losing the magic was a huge deal for a family. It meant that the family magic could not be reproduced and that it would die out if not recorded in a book or the magic was somehow found again. This was attributed to a family "marrying a natural", so Correia explained. "In essence, every person since whoever lost the magic had the POTENTIAL to make a baby with magic. When two people who have ancestors that lost the magic get together, they can produce a magician! THAT'S YOU!" Correia could not help but hug her again. "YOU CAN DO MAGIC!"

Correia had to slow down again to think. "Well, do you want to develop these powers? If you do, I can help, I mean, I've been teaching privates how to do magic for years. If not, then I can get you some sort of mind-blocker in the form of a hat." Deep, deep, deep down inside, Correia hoped she would let her develop her magic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th August 2012, 10:23 am

Sly smiled as she listened to the briefing. The higher-ups obviously weren't wasting any time following the information she had brought back. She hated having to run back into science territory so soon after she had gotten back, but that was her job, and she wasn't going to complain.

The area they were headed was heavily populated by Magic, and if they didn't want to get discovered they would have to be careful. Acting like science civilians might be a good idea. She stopped everyone before they left, "Our best bet would be to go as Citizens of the science faction, and we all need to look the part. Stash anything magical away if you can. And make yourself believe your a science citizen. If you believe you are, then they'll believe you are." Years of spying had taught her that, and if they wanted to stay undetected, it would be best if everyone followed her advice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th August 2012, 11:17 am

Ravenna opens her eyes wide. “Magic, I have magic! This is amazing, I would love to learn how to use this. And maybe having the hat will not be a bad idea.” She looks at Correia. “It is nice to know that I am not going crazy. I was so scared. I think it is more than reading people’s minds though. Like when I was in that fight I felt the people’s anger. She winks at Correia. “Oh and I knew you wanted me to learn the magic.” She picks up her pillow and hits Correia with it. “Just don’t treat me like one of your privates. Have patience with me too, I am new to this.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th August 2012, 2:13 pm

[ATTN: Magic Mission Takers]

Olivi nodded, and morphed her book into modern literature, "Creator", by Victor Lemmings. With a snap of her finger, she looked just like a schoolgirl, with a pink and black sailor suit and high-cut stockings. A pair of Mary-Jane shoes completed her ensemble of preppy teenager, and she encouraged others to dress the same way. "You guys are going to need to actually change into something, it took me ages to develop this spell, and I'm a little drained. I'll wait for you guys, and we can all go by Public Transit to Nova and Piers." When asked about their taking of Public Transit, she cited that they were supposed to be acting as naturals.

"ALRIGHTY, THEN! We'll get started later, I still have paper work to do and a grumpy old chief to see." Correia pouted and slowly trudged back to her room sadly. Ravenna was lucky, she could read minds! That's pretty rare in the world of magic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top