Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 5 Empty Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 23rd August 2012, 7:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: DREAM SEQUENCE/CLOSED]

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 5 Cb91630f4f4e5f9db2e94dc108449e55d651230c

The sweet scent of pastry cream, icing sugar, and chocolate filled the air in the little boutique known simply as Lyon's on the Miquelon side of town. Two young girls, dressed and groomed in exactly the same way shuffled towards the favourite shop, pulling their mother's dress with them. Large bows were tied in each of their long brown hairs, and they were just returning from preschool in their uniforms. Today, it was one of the few days where they had enough money to come here and not break the bank, so Momma had told them. To the two girls, this store was everything to them. To the store owner, these two girls were exactly the kind of people that he lived for: people who loved sweets and could enjoy them for what they were... a forbidden pleasure.

The moment they walked in, the two youngsters, barely two and a half, toddled in, looking for pastry delight. Each of the girls was impacted differently by the same sight. Peanut butter cups shone brightly under the light of the magical store, and eclairs assaulted their eyes, making one of the girls squirm. The other girl patted her tummy, thinking about how much she COULD eat, but the squirmy girl really really wanted to eat right now! She really wanted all of these, and left her mother's side, waddling to the display case. Her face stuck to the pane of the show glass, shocked at her choice. Drooling over the choice, her cheeks squished on the display case, exciting her even more to be even closer to the food.

"I want this one, and this one, and this one, and ALL of these ones!" The girl was just babbling on now about how delicious all of the pastries looked, pointing to random pastries as she went on about the ones she REALLY, REALLY wanted. To her, this was a wonderland of puff pastry, where she could frolic in the chocolate mousse, and swim in the fizzy drink. It was true, they were all EQUALLY delectable as a treat. Prying hazel eyes scanned the store's display case with delight, while another set was peering into her sister's mind. The other girl sighed with wisdom far beyond her years, and waddled up to her twin sister, smacking her gently.

"We don't have a... gajillion bazillion dollars." Her arms shot up in exasperation before she finally crossed her arms in an authoritative stance, and looked at her younger-by-two-seconds twin sternly, before giggling and hugging her. The big crybaby was about to burst in tears, what could she do? "Oh, come on, I'm sorry, but you know it's true." Those cute lips were quivering faster than a breakdancer doing the worm, and the girl could tell that she had done a wrong to her sister.

"Momma... Sh... she hit me..." The formerly jittery girl was now shaking for a different reason. She was scared, but she knew that her sister didn't mean anything by it.

"You're older, you should know better, young missy!" Momma picked the authoritative girl up and sighed, patting her head. How indignant it must feel, for a young lady of such refinement to be treated this way!

"Moooooom, only by TWO SECONDS! Besides, I didn't mean it..." She puffed her cheeks, causing her sister to giggle as she returned to squiiiiiishing her face on the window pane and listing off the ones she wanted.

"No buts, now both of you, make a choice." The store clerk chuckled at this display of family, and just bagged the usual order and some freebies, just to satisfy the girl sucking on the glass of his store's only display case. "Thanks for being so understanding, Duffy." Mother just put her daughter down for a moment to pay for the sweets.

"No problem, madam Villanueva, just doing what I can for such cute twins." The younger girl continued to stick her face on the glass, having to be dragged away from the store. She was close to tears once again, not wanting to leave. A discrete point at the bags and some of the things they didn't regularly buy calmed her down, knowing that she would get lots of fun, free food.

The three ladies sat down on a park bench, where the twins were handed what felt like the biggest cookie ever to share. One looked to the other, and the other looked back, it required the combined effort of BOTH OF THEM just to hold it! Just as they were both about to bite into it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: SCIENCE FACTION]

A shuffle of brown hair sighed. The alarm clock was really, REALLY annoying and she wanted to turn it off. "Eugh... too... lazy..." Feeling sluggish and lazy, however, an arm shot out of the blue covers just to turn the blasted thing off. She slowly found her way to the oak headboard, slumping on it. Sierra Villanueva looked to her bandaged left shoulder and adjusted it... hm, it seemed that it was fine for combat again. She then got out of her bed and slipped out of her sleeping robe, leaving her in tasteful blue negligee. That dream had come again, where there was two of her... She hated it. Who was that other girl? WHO? This girl couldn't be trusted alone, and if she ever found her, she'd knock some sense into her again and keep her safe JUST LIKE in the dream! Widening her eyes, she places her green contacts into the sockets, changing her eye colour from a dim brown to a bright, sharp green.

Snorting in frustration, she picked up a dark purple dress shirt and a lighter purple pair of pants from her armoire. Putting the two on, she also puts on a pair of purple one-inch boots to complete the ensemble. Lying on her nightstand was a blue captain's hat, which Sierra put on quickly. "Today, I'm going to be back in action. For sure." Pushing a button, she smiled as she turned around to a secret compartment. It was a BEAUTIFUL trenchcoat, with the only thing she remembers from her original family on the back of it... Her family insignia. It was purple and black, with a red dragon and a brown gryphon fighting. This insignia came from a piece of paper she was given when she first got to the orphanage. Inside the coat was how she got her nickname, but that's a tale for another day.

Now fully geared, she looked at her room one last time. It was a large room, painted a sea blue with a window to the outside. The furniture was all oak and sophisticated. She could see her half of the city, the half she lived for. St. Pierre. A beautiful mecca of science and knowledge. It was incredible! Large skyscrapers of steel and glass rose, with the common man finding work that wasn't as mundane as chopping wood. Science has robots for that. On the other half was the disgusting home of Magicians on this island. Ugh, it made her sick.

Stepping out, now, she saluted to each of her subordinates in the hall currently. One of them gave her a glare, a male, and she snarled, about to launch a boot into his crotch. Sierra reprimanded the man with a smooth, yet authoritative voice. "EXCUSE ME, Corporal Irving. Do you have anything you would like to SAY to me?" A reach into her coat and the man squeaked, shaking his head.

"N-n-n-no, Captain Villanueva!"

"You got that right..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: MAGIC FACTION]

Another shuffle of hazel hair was awoken by a different alarm, one of the mind. She had programmed that herself when she finally joined the army so she would always wake up on time. This girl was never NOT on time, however, because she made sure of it. Blushing, she rolled out of her pink sheets and then her nightgown, to put on her battle armour. She was seldom seen in anything else, and it made her feel safe and secure. The knowledge that she couldn't be shot through the heart by lasers made her feel like she could rush in and do what she did best: defeat science goons.

Correia Villanueva had that dream where she had lots of tasty pastries again. Well, she always has lots of tasty pastries, now that she was Captain of an entire squadron. But this was different, she was with another girl that looked JUST LIKE HER. It was scary, she got hit by this girl and everything... oddly, it made her feel safe, though. Like there was someone watching out for her. She didn't have that feeling all the time, and sometimes even felt like a weak leader. Continuing to gear up with her armour, she gives the mirror a glance. Correia had a childish face, with a cherubic smile. Blushing again, she suited up as fast as she could in her battle armour. Who knows how many creepy guys were here that wanted to stare?

Half an hour later, she was finally done. This armour was plated with a hard steel alloy, a technology seldom seen in Magician territory... she had her ways of getting this technology, though. Correia had spies. It was still very feminine, with a large bow on the cloth of the dress and a very form-fitting chest plate. The insignia of the armour is a family insignia, etched into the armour with a dragon and a gryphon fighting on the front. Latching it on at the back, Correia finally felt ready to take on the day, and she had one last look at her childish pink room. It was being attacked by cute plushies everywhere, and did not scream Captain at all. Gulping, she took a look out the window, reminding herself why she did this.

Miquelon never looked better. Spires and towers for magical studies glowed with a beauty of no other natural phenomenon. Children floated and played Quidditch while the adults flew on their broomsticks or their hoverdiscs or whatever they ride on to the floating markets. A harbour on the far end of the city brought supplies in from Canada. Farther away was the science half and it always made her laugh. How could they keep their cities like that?!? They looked so ugly!

"Ravenna? I'd like to have breakfast immediately." Unlike Sierra, Correia's voice was still about the same, squeaky and youthful. "If you could, some cinnamon buns? OH, and some eclairs and peanut butter cups... Maybe... Um... Make sure you write this all down, Ravenna, dear. I'm gonna want a lot."

Some things never change.

Last edited by The Book of Tebow on 2nd October 2012, 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 5 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 4th September 2012, 8:12 am

[ATTN: Raiders, Ivy]

Aliah popped right beside Olivi, scaring the bejesus out of her. Panting, Olivi shut her eyes and groaned. "ALIAAAAH. I told you not to sneak up on me like that!" She pouts but soon regains her smile, as she could feel her energy bubbling up and into a now very visible blue and black portal. It seemed that today, the Ice King would be answering the call, and just in the nick of time. The privates were holding up but they were easily going to crack at some point at the volume of privates. Science medics were taking people out as they fell, but they were soon overwhelmed as the first line of defense.

Olivi began to panic. "START LAUNCHING THOSE BATTLE POTIONS, I'm ALMOST THERE!" An unnatural snow began to fall, as the bright blue portal began to glow even brighter.

-10 MINUTES LEFT-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Priscilla smacked Acht again. "You're going to pay for this one, fool." The two magi-hunters were now stranded behind enemy lines without power, and their battle coms were down. Even worse, they were in enemy territory with their technology at low power. "Good going, your plan's got us in huge trouble."

"Don't look at me, miss "I DIDN'T EXPECT ANY TRAPS, DERP!" You should have known that the magicians had a lot of hidden traps at their disposal..." Just as they walked by a local bakery, the pair noticed a more than interesting person... why would she dye her skin green, that just looked disgusting. However, what if she was a... "Holy mother of Ford, Priscilla," he pointed her towards the running elemental girl, "she's the perfect target." At that, both of them began pursuit.

[ATTN: Ravenna]

The weather had a turn for the chilly, and snow began to fall down in the park. Gail sauntered around with no particular aim, being on patrol duty at the moment. She was particularly interested in keeping warm, and began to prepare some hot fire orbs for the unexpectedly cool atmosphere. "I've got to start getting these weather reports from Command. They are really starting to slip here..." Just then, she noticed Correia's little servant... person. What was her name? Raven? Robin? "Hey, Ravenna!" THERE WE GO, Ravenna!

[ATTN: Treowe]

Romulus was far more interested in his son than he was in the lieutenant. Unlike his father, he had a way of using his power for the advancement of magic, not for the purpose of war. He returned to stroking his beard and smiled at his progress. "Well, if you're now able to manipulate water in that capacity, I will now recommend that you begin to train on the ocean... that's where you will feel the most comfortable, if my book, the Element theory, is correct." Romulus got up and walked beside him, flicking his tail with a short wind burst.

"Well, your father has forgotten how hard magic is on beginners." He sighs and shakes his head. "He is right, however, in the sense that your powers must be at least used in self-defense, and you must be prepared to put your life above all else and kill."

[ATTN: Kada]

The guitarist came quickly, good. Sierra was not a very patient woman when it came to calling her researchers and they were aware of that. "I'm glad you came on time. Let me show you a little project I've been working on..." She pulled a lever beside her and smirked. Icy cold fog rose from a rising container in the middle of the room they were standing in, her office, to be precise, and revealed the latest of Sierra's projects on Artificial Intellect. "This, is the VWK-4500... or, should I say, Vicky. She's armed to the teeth with the latest of everything and has great battle knowledge." This violet and white android was steely and ready to be turned on... were it not for a lack of power. "My problem with her right now is, that I don't have the power core. I have all the programming done, but no power core. She's useless without that, so I need you to either obtain one or create one... could you do that?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 5 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by xenolion 4th September 2012, 4:58 pm

{Attn: Gail}

Ravenna has just exited the food store. She was headed back to the house. As she walks the air became suddenly cooler. Snow started to fall from the sky. She looks up and shakes her head, darn magician messing with the weather again…wait…she is one of those ‘darn magicians’. She rubs her arms and continues on her way.

She was about to take off her beret and practice again when she hears a voice behind her. Ravenna turns around and sees Gail. Ravenna removes her hand from the beret and curtsies politely. “Good afternoon Miss Gail, looks like one of the magicians is busy practicing their magic today.” She does not know if it should be spread about her new abilities, so for now she will remain quiet about it.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th September 2012, 5:51 pm

[ATTN: Olivi and others fighting]

Aliah started throwing the potions when Olivi asked. She was still trying to take anyone she could with the paralyzing poison. They wouldn't be killed but at least they would be out of commission for a while. She saw the portal and started getting cold from the snow but she wouldn't let it show. She kept fighting not wanting to appear weak in from of Olivi and also not wanting to allow anyone to get close to to Olivi so she could finish powering up. "Hurry up Olivi, I cant keep going much longer"

[ATTN Sierra]

Vicky had been awoken. She could see around her and saw her creator talking to someone about a power core. Vicky got her web cam up to talk to them. "Supreme creator, i hate to be a bother to you...but WILL YOU LET ME OUT OF THIS FORSAKEN BOX" Vicky had an unhappy expression on her face and then got an idea and activated her movement programs and started shaking the moniter to the point it almost fell off the table. She felt like herself get close to the edge and stopped and then turned on her speakers and played every loud and obnoxiousness noise she had in her programming go off at full volume. "GET ME OUT CREATOR GET ME OUT"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th September 2012, 6:16 pm

(Attn. Maqsi, Magic Soldiers)

Sly bounded back over to the newcomer, dispatching a scientist on her way. When she was next to him she kneeled down. “Get on.” She noticed the look he was giving her, and made a sound that was as close as she could get to laughing. “You’re going to have to ride me as a wolf, it is too much effort to transform back, and it would be counterproductive. In this form we can both fight.”
She let him climb on, and then threw back her head and gave another howl. “Hang on!” She charged at the nearest group of science sorties, snarling and baring her fangs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Attn. Sierra)

Kada nodded and listened to her commander, "It wouldn't be too hard to create one, depending on what you want it to run on. Do you have any particular power source in mind, or should I just play around and see what works best?" She then turned, hearing a noise, to see the robot attempting to exit it's container.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th September 2012, 8:09 pm

[Attn: Sly, Olivi, Aliah, Atios, Ivy]

Maqsi soon found himself on the female wolf's back, and for a moment, it was all he could to hold on for his life. He had ridden some wild horses, but the loping run of a wolf was completely different. He righted himself a little after she jumped into the fray growling and baring her fangs.

He jerked his bow up yet shot an arrow in one quick, fluid motion, the arrow plunged deep into the leg of his enemy making him collapse screaming in pain from the jagged thorns that had lanced through. Moxie only had 10 more arrows at this point so he had to make them count. He focused on the shaft of the next arrow causing it to thicken, lengthen as if growing. The thorns increased in size as well and finally the arrow was almost as long as the bow itself. He launched it and it punctured through the armor suit of the private to his right, straight into the heart. The man fell dead. Moxie let the wolf woman deal with those right next to him while he enhanced each arrow the same way.

[Attn: Romulus Acron]

Treowe was pleased when Major Acron smiled down to him and told him what he should practice on next. He also laughed and looked back as Major Acron knocked his tail around with a gust of wind. He flicked it back and forth playfully as he looked back up.
"The ocean! Yes, I have only been there a few times, but I would love to float in the water and feel its soothing beat in my ears. My parents hate water though, almost as much as cats do."
He said as he blinked his feline eyes merrily realizing the obvious comparison. His tail drooped slightly afterward though.
"Due to that. We have not returned to the ocean in a long time."

Surprisingly, Major Acron agreed with his father that he should be able to kill. Treowe did not seem very happy at this, but it actually made him feel a little easier on the subject the way the Major worded it.
"Yes Sir, I.. umm, will do so in self-defense and try to kill only as a last resort... if completely necessary... I suppose."
He said while trying to keep his composure.
"I certainly will visit the ocean. I would think my tutor could take me."

With that, Treowe felt he must be on his way home. If his father got there before him, he would be cross at him wasting time.
"Thank you Major Acron, Sir! I hope to see you again soon!"
He said and waved as he moved toward the door, staying for a moment in case Romulus had anything else he needed to tell him.

[Attn: Open]

Garm was POed. He strode down the halls looking for Captain Villanueva. HIS Captain. Who apparently had failed to include him in the infiltration that apparently some of the other Sergeants got to go on. LET ALONE there was some strike against the Magic Faction that he was also not invited to. He just got second-hand "Oh, so-and-so is gone doing this, and so-and-so reported for this strike." from people he questioned, and now he was really feeling left out of the loop at this point.

"Frikin' sheet, I don' need this kinda blow-off. Wat am I? Some crippl' ta them? I pull m'own weight! I invint tons of helpf'l junk fer these peep'l and wat I get in return!? Every'un's on their own stinkin' mishuns doin' wateva the heck they feel like doing---"
He went on ranting from there under his breath in low, displeased growls.

He came by the front-desk woman, the sexy chick, he could not remember her name. He just knew she was always flirting with some guy.
"Send a mess'ge ta Capt'n Villanooeyva that Serg'nt Viggo is lookin' for her so he can report fer duty. I want some frikin' action!"
He did not bother to stick around. She was always trying to touch on him for some reason and the last thing he needed was some sleazy broad hanging all over him.

Garm headed to the training rooms and he only warmed up a little before turning on the element launchers and practicing his breathing techniques. He kept swallowing and blasting fire at targets at the quickest speed he could manage. He did his best to keep his mind off of being left out, but the targets showed his effort since within so many minutes they were nothing but charred stumps.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th September 2012, 8:30 pm

Fighting was definitively Atios element. When he had his sword in the mist of the battle, everything looked like it was going in slow-motion, giving time for him to analyze and to strike precisely where the enemies’ defense was penetrable. At rare occasion, a light trace was even forming in Atios mind, showing him where to go and where to hit.

He was just swinging his giant sword through the battlefield, hitting as many science soldiers as possible.

He then heard Olivi ‘’ START LAUNCHING THOSE BATTLE POTIONS, I'm ALMOST THERE!’’

Atios took the potions and threw one on a group of soldier. It was brutal. As soon as the potion touched one of them, it violently exploded, creating a small shockwave, the soldier were wandering aimlessly, on fire. That’s one thing done. Let’s get back to Olivi. He ran toward her, throwing potions behind him like crazy, most of them just hitting walls and exploding

‘’Atios reporting, I have no more potions, but most of the enemy line is broke into pieces.’
’ He turned to see the wall of soldiers approaching.

‘’ Oh sh*t. Permission to have access to more potions? Please’’ He asked that with a bit of despair to his voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th September 2012, 9:05 pm

Sly dispatched those next to her and moved onto the next group. She completely attuned herself to her surrounds, listening to the cries of soldiers and and trying to hear if her Allies had anything to say, all the while making sure the newcomer remained on her back. That's when she heard Atios asking for more potions. She called to him, "Atios!" and ran towards him. When she reached him, she gingerly handed him her potions, "Take mine, I don't have use for them in this form anyways." She then whirled around and lept on the nearest group of enemies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 5th September 2012, 9:08 pm

[Attn: Raiders]
((Flower Shop, not bakery))

Ivy looked over her shoulder. She heard the shattering of glass and there, right before her, were raiders. Her eyes grew wide as billboards and she rounded the corner. "PAPA!" The cried, looking for a place to hide. Her grandfather came out from the back room and shushed the young woman, guiding her inside and hiding her under the bed whilst he himself hid in the closet.
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th September 2012, 7:12 pm

[ATTN: Kada, VWK-4500]

Sierra sighed and began playing some soft music. Shaking her head, she activated a calming program that was akin to stroking a cat's ears. "Calm down, Vicky, I'll get you out of there as soon as possible. You just let the power source come first, sweetie." With a new program like this, Sierra was very protective and maternal of her little robot gal. She strode over to a blueprint and obtained it, grabbing her circuit breakers and some oddly coloured materials. "Now, Kada, you need to build a very durable battery, because if this thing runs out of power, she can't fight. Now, I can always retrieve the files and remake her, but she'll have to be rebooted all over again. It's gotta be recharging, because I do have solar panels on her exoskeleton." Kada nodded, and Sierra saluted her. "Make it, and there's a raise in your future."

[ATTN: Garm]

Captain Remilia London was just sauntering around in the practice room. She was not pleased with her unit's work, but she was happy with her lieutenants. They have been shaping up lately and she should expect some great results soon... if not, then a swift boot to the head was in order. Having a good relationship with the other captains was her modus operandi, and she was surprised to see Viggo all worked up. "HEY, Sergeant! Why so moody?" A burst of flames flew her way and she quickly fanned them away with her dual blades. She then heard the tale of how he was held out of the mission and so on and blah blah blah, blah blah.

London couldn't really care, but she was determined to make her fellow captain look good. "Talk to her, she's in her office right now. News is that the two sergeants aren't working well together and she might need you to go save their candy a**es."

Gail looked at her friend's servant and cocked her head. "You haven't worn hats recently..." A little suspicious, she tried to take the hat off, but her arms are relatively short and so was she. She was pushed away by the taller girl very easily and soon she was running out of steam to push forward. With a little squeak, she fell to her bum, pouting. "Come ooooon, lemme see what's under that hat!" Gosh, it's like Correia's lieutenants are a whole bunch of little kids, curious about life itself. That's how the lower ranks liked it. They were easy to work with and such.

[ATTN: Moxie, so on, so forth]

Olivi gasped, the portal was opening wider and wider, and she was getting more and more energy drained from her body. Soon, the portal was ready, and all she had to do was open her book and cast the spell... the barriers broke as soon as she was about to make the spell and she was quickly circled. She didn't have time to do it, someone had to buy her more time... more time... all she needed was just another five or six seconds. Olivi grabbed a flask of VERY POTENT Ice-Dragon potion, and guzzled it all up, breathing it all over and around her. Giving her the time she needed, she summoned the sprites... when a new dilemma occurred. She and her sprites could not get out. They bashed on the walls of the ice, but could not break free. King Ice was conjuring up another spell to get them out, but it would take another five minutes...

[TIME LEFT: FIVE MINUTES]

[ATTN: Ivy]

Priscilla smirked and ran over to the floral shop that the green girl rushed into. She bashed the door with her shoulder, fighting for her paycheck today. Seeing that the door was sturdy, Acht sighed and told her to move over, opening the door with one of his cards. He smiled and said with a twisted cackle, "Come out, come out, we're ready for you..." Priscilla knocked over one of the bowls and cursed. She didn't mean to break anything. The old man wasn't who she was here for, and he still deserved to make some money. It's the cursed magician she's here for.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 6th September 2012, 8:02 pm

{Attn:Gail}

Ravenna dodges Gail’s attempts to knock off her beret. “It is just my head under there I assure you. Please stop.” She drops the bags of food and the contents scatter on the ground. Ravenna sighs. She looks at Gail sharply. “Trust me it is just my head under the hat, nothing special. Now if I bend down to pick up my stuff, promise me you will leave my head alone.”

Ravenna knows that it is a perfect time for her to practice her ability, but she doesn’t know if she wants them to be known. Something tells her that she shouldn’t be open about them yet. She doesn’t want to catch the wrong person’s eye. Ravenna slowly bends down with her hand on her head.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th September 2012, 10:05 pm

[Attn: Open]

Easedropping was a bad habit to get into, she mentally reminded herself with a smirk. Hanging upside down from a beam that connected to the roof, she was barely out of sight of the window. She'd been listening to the conversation between her employers for a while now, and almost smiled at the son.

Once the conversation was over, she carefully unwrapped her legs from around the beam. Taking hold of it with her arms, she pulled herself up, and onto the roof. Stealthily crawling back to the inner courtyard she was supposed to be cleaning up. Glancing down, she carefully launched herself from her perch on the roof to the a tree branch that grew from the center. Swinging with her feet, she flipped over, and landed on the ground below.

Picking a leaf from her hair, she sighed, picking up the broom she had leaned against the tree. Make yourself useful that had said. This was the most boring thing she had ever done in her life. Alright, maybe not...
The Vespasien family were slightly entertaining sometimes...

Blowing a strand of her hair out of her face, she started sweeping the leaves that had fallen into a nice little pile. If you didn't want the mess, maybe you shouldn't have a tree in your house. She actually kinda missed her apartment right now, and the annoying little brother she left behind in it.

She let out an aggravated breath, shifting her leg out to prop the broom against it. Reaching up she pulled her hair out of the ponytail, and started to gather it back up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th September 2012, 5:33 pm

[ATTN Sierra and Kada]

Vicky started to calm down at the program. "Yes Ma'am." Vicky started to listen to the conversation around her getting worried. "Don't let me die. And I'm not a thing. I am your daughter. I'M NOT A THING!"

[ATTN Olivi and others]

Aliah started freaking out when she couldn't see Olivi anymore. "Olivi, please talk to me. Do you need anything. Are you okay." As Aliah was freaking out she let her guard down just long enough for someone to get a shot in at her. Lucky it was just her leg. She feel over just for a moment before getting up slowly after taking out the a** that hurt her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th September 2012, 8:21 pm

[ATTN: Kada, Vicky]

Sierra sighed at Vicky and put in a program to proverbially pat her head. Vicky was so troublesome sometimes, but she was cute. Not in the "I'm going to do her" way, but more in the "She's so cute as my little sister" sort of thing, Sierra found. She sauntered around to the body and wheeled it close up to her creation and daughter, so she wanted. "Look, sweetie, I made you a present! When Kada comes back with your power cell, you'll finally get to come out of the box." She hmmed and embedded a cookie into the program. "Here, have a cookie." Apparently, in cyberspace, cookies tasted just as delicious as they did in real life.

Correia had a small bag in her hands from the pastry store... well, at least, small for Correia. Others looking as she passed by them looked solely at the large brown bag in her hands, wondering who she was making a pastry run for. No one person should be able to eat all those sweets, so they thought... At least, until she met up with Treowe Vespacien.

"HIIII, Treowe!" Her metal boots clattered up to the young cat-eared boy and she smiled at him. She was always excited by the kid, after all, she was his age and he was kinda cute. Most importantly, though, he was Lieutenant Marius' son, and she needed him to keep her job safe from that jackal. "So, what's goin' on?" After the likely very shy answer, she giggled and patted his back. "Let's go and train!"

Priscilla was careful not to knock anything else over, but she was starting to get slightly angry at the prospect of losing her woman. She liked this little shop. It was quaint, antique, just like the 2050's (Or the 1930's in our world). It was antique brick and mortar, and she pondered whether these magicians were so dangerous... after all, it seemed they lived quaint lives as well, when she heard soft whispers. Acht snarled and stormed up the stairs, only to have followed a false lead. He stormed back down, disappointed. "Nothing's up there."

"Don't be such an idiot, she's in the closet..." Priscilla shook her head and readjusted her beret. Spinning around her cane, she turned it into a crowbar and pulled it open, finding the old man instead of the green girl. Acht rushed over to the man and pinned him to the wall...

"WHERE IS SHE, GRANDPA?!?"

[ATTN: Moxie, Aliah, Sly, Atios]

Olivi shook her head. What a stupid thing to do! "ALIAH! I'm FINE!" Her tiny, squeaky voice barely penetrated the egg of ice that she and her sprites were encapsulated in. Suddenly, she concocted an idea and got a tiny localized firestorm ready to melt the ice away... and it was a success! Good thing too, because the line was about to be breached, with magicians already being taken away and loaded. King Ice of the Ice Sprites roared a mighty roar before launching spears of ice at the enemy, scattering them.

"YOU SHALL PAY FOR DESECRATING THE POWER OF MAGIC." King Ice had allied himself to the magicians ages ago when Correia merged with the Water aura, creating a contract with all water-based spirits. "NOW, PAY YOUR DUES." The orb of ice began to summon small spears of ice and impaled them into the arms of several scientists all at once. Olivi cried for Aliah, noticing that she was hurt.

"ALIAH! I'm so, so sorry... drink this, hurry up!" It was one of her standard healer potions. "I shouldn't have done that..."

Gail stubbornly reached for it again as she fell to the ground and was now extremely pouty. "FINE, I won't look under the hat, but seriously... It's doing something weird, Ravvie." She looked at it with a fervent curiosity for the truth. She, like Correia, was extremely short-tempered when it came to information being withheld. "Corrie's acting strange, Rav's. You know anything about that?" Apparently, her network of spies did not extend to knowing Correia's whereabouts and doings.

[ATTN: Alyxandria]

Camille appeared beside her, with her generator off. She was one pale chiquita, and she was one serious girl. "I expect good news, Spy Iblis. Impress me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 9th September 2012, 8:36 pm

[Attn: Raiders]

"Where is WHO? An old man has every reason to hide! You're bursting into the homes of innocent bystanders and barking orders! The lot of you are insane! On BOTH sides! A war over something so petty. Has it honestly come so far?" The old man was sweating. Nerves mostly but he was holding his ground. Ivy watches from beneath the bed. Her grandfather's feet weren't even touching the ground. For all she could see, they were choking him.

Moving steadily and quietly, she removes herself from her hidden position and stands in the doorway then moves it so that it creeks. "Papa? Papa, are you home?! What is happening?!" Always the melodramatic one, her acting would save his life that day. She stood there in the door and looked her grandfather in the eye. "PAPA! Who- what are they doing to you?!"

"Ivy..." Her grandfather says, knowing very well that she was giving herself up for him. She could have escaped...she should have. It'd be too late for him anyway.

"What do you people want?"
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th September 2012, 9:05 pm

[Attn: Camille]

Retracting her blade, she shifted out of her fighting stance. She nodded her head in greeting to the magi-hunter. She flexed her hand, letting out a soft sigh.

"Good day to you as well," her voice held respect as she gazed upon the frighteningly pale woman before her. She glanced around to make sure there were no prying eyes.

"I over heard a conversation today, between Marius and his son. It was very interesting. The young magi wishes to exist in a non-violent world. The 'Duke'," she rolled her eyes at the title. "Resents his son for it."

She sat down on a nearby bench, crossing her legs.
"The Major Acron as convinced him to began practicing self-defense at least." She paused. "Oh, and the young magi wants to visit the ocean."

She leveled a look at Camille. If the woman wanted more, then she would have to wait. She hadn't been here that long, and had yet to get close enough to anyone to get much information. She needed time, and patience.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 9th September 2012, 9:18 pm

{Attn: Gail}

Ravenna shakes her head as Gail pouts. “What do you mean by weird Gail, it is just a hat?” Ravenna picks up the food. “I know she’s been having her dreams again. That and work is stressing her out a little. But I haven’t noticed anything outside of that.” Ravenna finishes up picking up the food and extended her hand out to Gail. “Maybe I should make her favorite dinner tonight with and extra dessert. Thank you Gail I am glad I ran into you.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th September 2012, 9:05 pm

[ATTN: Sierra]

Vicky finally settled down at the new program and was zoning out when all the sudden she moved. She immediatly focused again and stared at her still cold robotic boy. "I can't wait to walk around with you Master and see all you see" Vicky smiled inwardly when she was offered a cookie and ate it happily.

[ATTN: Olivi]

Aliah was already up and fighting as best she could again refusing Olivis potion. Olivi had to be focused on what she was doing. She could still fight and was ok. She kept going and fighting everyone she could. She needed Olivi to keep focus on what she was doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th September 2012, 3:24 am

[Attn: Sly, Atios, Aliah, Olivi, Ivy, Enemies]

Moxie ran out of arrows and so he lightly tapped Sly's shoulder before leaping off of her and rolling to the stones. As he came out of the roll he had already made contact with the stone and enchanted his skin. He took out his two tomahawks and decided to go melee. With his added defense he was able to deflect many incoming projectiles, but a few lasers struck his skin causing some pain and discomfort due to the pinpoints of heat. He quickly struck at these laser-wielding enemies, rolling and dodging the others and striking them down.

He turned around with a gasp though as the largest sprite he had ever seen burst out of a cage of ice and started attacking the science faction's units. Deciding it best not to chance being struck by friendly fire he relented. Before he finished though he knelt down and focused on the cement grout between the stones of the path and caused it to disintegrate and launched it upward in a cone-shape from the ground. All those not wearing helmets and goggles got eyes and mouths filled with the dust, and even those with gear had trouble seeing through the dust storm. With that he pulled back to the others.
"That a summoned sprite!? I've not seen one so... uh, big!"
He said to Olivi and Aliah.

[Attn: Correia]

Treowe was on the path to return to his mansion when he saw Correia passing by with an arm-filling bag which had the tell-tell mark of the pastry place just so many paces away. He flattened his ears ever so slightly in a shy manner as she approached. She asked him what was going on.
"Oh, um... not much Captain Correia. I just, ah, am headed to my home."
He replied while rubbing his right arm nervously. He caught himself doing so and jerked his arms to his sides.

She giggled at his statement and patted his back before saying, "Let's go and train!" all of the sudden. He blinked at her for a moment with some surprise and held up his hands defensively.
"I-I would Correia, uh Lady Captain... ma'am. But I must be home by the hour or my father would be cross at my absence."
He smiled at her after his affronted response though to show he was trying his best not to insult her or be rude. He also regained a little confidence.
"May I take a rain-check though? I am sure I can schedule a training session with you soon. I never have trained with a woman before let alone a Captain like you. I would love to accept your offer for the experience."
He soon realized how that might sound and seemed abashed.
"T-the training that is. Just training."
He said and grabbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

[Attn: Captain Remilia]

Garm was still blasting away fire shots when Captain Remilia London spoke to him.
"HEY, Sergeant! Why so moody?"
At her call over to him he accidentally shot a blast of fire her way. He was relieved when she fanned it away and he decided to play it off as something on purpose to 'test' her or something.

He explained his situation to her and he could tell she only listened to a fraction of it, but he ranted some anyway for the credit of being able to rant to a Captain about another Captain, not many had the courage to pull something like that.
"Talk to her, she's in her office right now. News is that the two sergeants aren't working well together and she might need you to go save their candy a**es."
She informed him.

Excited, Garm gave a metal-toothed grin.
"Ah! Thank'ya Cap'in London! I pass'd by 'er office b'for but she wasn' there at tha time. Even 'ad ta send word thru tha' useless frunt desk hussy."
With that he gave her a quick salute and launched off full run to get to Captain Villanueva's office. If there was anything outstanding about Garm's demeanor was he was always quick to jump on any mission.

Garm skidded to a halt just outside of Sierra's office and rapped on the door-frame loudly before entering.
"Eh! Cap'n Villanuyevah! I 'eard ya needed my assi'tnce wit' tha other Sergeant's mission. Seems they can't handle themselves an' such."
He said as he sauntered in but stopped short at the strange robot woman on the table and a researcher type he had not seen before. She was pretty darn cute whatever the case.
"So uh, where ya wan' me?"
He asked with a beaming grin, although kept his mouth closed so as not to bug out the other woman with his "grill." He was wanting to make a good impression on this cutie.
"Oh, an' who's this love-lee young thing ya got 'ere? She like ta rock out wit' her glock out?"
He asked with a nod in Kada's direction and grinned wider at her guitar. He could tell it was a weapon of some sort. Most people here did tend to have specialized weaponry or armor. He liked the uniqueness of it. No doubt about that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th September 2012, 11:09 am

Atios accepted the potion with joy but before he could throw them, he felt a icy breeze coming from behind. He turned and faced the GIANT sprite. Holy… He nearly dropped his sword due the breathtaking apparition. It was actually the first time that he was seeing Olivia at work.

The sprite began to lauch large icy spears at the science’s soldier. Meanwhile, Moxie casted a dust cloud on the soldier, blinding them. Well not much I can do without killing myself. He waited to see the damage the sprite will have done on the enemies
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th September 2012, 7:50 pm

[ATTN: Garm, Kada]

"This, is Kada," Sierra glared at the horny man who just came in. He was brilliant, but absolutely a womanizer, "She is my head researcher and creating a power cell for the young lady in the computer," and then she pointed to the girl in the computer. "Say hi, VWK-4500!" After niceties, she sighed. Normally, she didn't like sending Garm on missions because he required elements to be useful, but this was a dire situation. Felix buzzed in with trouble; they had a situation with fifty or sixty magicians chasing them. Thank Ford that magicians couldn't hit a moving target for crap.

"Yes, you need to head to this location and save Felix and Katana. She did NOT call in for backup and should have, and now they are paying for it. Observe, and if it so suits you, then enter combat." Sierra threw a pair of anti-gravity boots at him and snorted, looking at him with some amiability. "You'll probably need these for fighting, they'll be on broomsticks and the like."

"Aww, is it that dream? You know, I'd be a great twin..." Gail shook her head around and her hair cascaded down onto her butt, which was a gauge of how long her hair was. She was absentmindedly juggling her various elements of orbs, fire, water, ice, lightning, poison, and so on, so forth, while babbling on about how her twin would be so serious and angry, while she would be fluffy and cute. "Do you ever wish you had a sister?" She leaned into Ravenna's face, all serious-like.

Correia giggled. Treowe was always so nervous around her and it was cute. Not "I'm gonna fall in love with you" cute, but "You're such a good little brother!" cute. His father was a fuddy-duddy lieutenant, but he was good at what he did. Which reminded her, she had to send him some mail. "Aww, that's okay, Treowe!" She snickered at his possible freudian slip about "experience" and scratched behind his ear. "I'll walk with you, I just remembered that I had to send him some information." She looked left, then right. "Word on the street is, he's about to get elevated soon. Isn't that great?!?" Very much so for her, as one of the captains from the Magicians have been vacated after a promotion to Major in another region.

[ATTN: Moxie]

The King of Ice Sprites looked at him with benevolence... as much benevolence as could be told, due to his lack of a face, arms, or anything that would identify any sort of benevolence. He knew, however, that this man was a spiritual man and was glad that he was here. He knew the true spirit of magic, and it impressed the Ice King. "You have not been bestowed a sprite yet." The king bellowed with a regal tone. "PARSLEY!" Out of the portal came a bumbling new green sprite. "Accompany him. Protect him."

The wordless sprite nodded and flew to him, flinging itself at a nearby soldier about to go for Moxie's neck. It unleashed a long vine that choked the man and threw it at... Atios?!? OOPS. That was bad. It hovered over and pulled Atios out and propped him back up, silently giggling to himself.

[ATTN: Aliah, Atios, Sly]

Olivi stood her ground and puffed her cheeks up with Aliah. The King was able to handle it ALL on his own! "NO, Aliah, you're not fine, you're hurt! Drink the potion and get behind the King, he can take it from here! THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU SOLDIERS. RETREAT BEFORE..." Curses. One of their men had been hit by the friendly fire. "SLY, GO GET HIM! I'll chew him out later..." That was an interesting statement, Olivi did not have the capability to chew anyone out in a calm situation. Her bravado now was different. This was in the face of war, and even then, always present right after a summoning.

Acht dropped the old man onto a chair and gently tied him up. He had a general dislike for old men, "You, girl, are coming with us. No begging will save you." Acht's dress shoes clattered on the wood floor and oogled Ivy. She was a piece of work, but she was one FIIIINE thing. Priscilla had far more worry. Both for the man and for the girl. She always thought that Acht was a little too harsh and sighed.

"No need to be rude." Priscilla let the man go, dropping a small bag. "This should be enough to survive for the next while," Priscilla looked at him with a little compassion, "Do not tell anyone your daughter is with us, and I WILL PERSONALLY keep her safe." The old man looked at her, incredulous. This girl did not look like she could handle the program, to be honest, and she had seen people die before from the program. The snow-haired girl could NOT handle death from experimentation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th September 2012, 8:15 pm

[ATTN: Garm, Kada, Sierra]

Vicky listened as Sierra was talking and somehow knew that this man was trouble. She looked at Kada and spoke harshly. "Hello Kady. I's VWK-4500, or Vicky but thats only for friends to call me" Vicky then looked back at her master and smiled inwardly at herself happy she wasn't alone with this creature"

[ATTN Olivi and others]

Aliah finally gave in to Olivi and took the potion and soon was healed. She then got up and did was she was told once again and ran behind The king dragging Olivi with her. "Your not staying her alone. Hes got it handled like you said"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 11th September 2012, 8:38 pm

Ravenna watches Gail as she juggles and babbles. Ravenna tunes her out until Gail leans into her face. “I never thought about it before. I guess it would be interesting. In some ways Correia and I are like sisters. Well except she has magic abilities. Hey Gail what is it like having magic abilities? Do you like being in the military?” Her expression was a cross of curiosity and worry.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th September 2012, 12:03 pm

(Attn. Magic faction soldiers, Moxie)
After Moxie slid off, and the Ice sprite king appeared, Sly fell back just a bit. The dust cloud wasn’t bothersome, except for the fact it was getting all in her fur. She stayed towards the front of the line, just in case there was some miracle that allowed any science sortie to make it past the Ice king’s attack. She then heard Olivi’s order, and immedietly ran for the soldier, grabbing him up by his clothes, and carrying him like a mother wolf would her pups. She then ran back to Olivi and the others, letting the Giant sprite finish his work.

(Attn. Garm, Captain Villanueva, Vicky)
Kada rolled her eyes at the newcomer, "Charmed" At the current moment she was not interested in a relationship, Not to mention the man didn’t seem like her type. She then turned and smiled at the robot, "It's a pleasure to make your aquaintance, VWK-4500." After she introduced herself to Vicky, she turned back to the Captain and picked up the research notes. “With your permission, Captain, I will take my leave. I would like to start working on this right away.” She wanted to get going on this project. The quicker she could get it done, the better. Not to mention, it would probably take her a few minutes to find two or three interns to help her out. She had learned quickly that you always want people to help out with stuff like this. Two or three pairs of eyes were always better than one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th September 2012, 6:40 pm

[Attn: Sly, Atios, Olivi, Aliah, Ivy]

Moxie looked up in awe as the King of Ice Sprites addressed him. He then assigned him a personal sprite named Parsley who also used earth magic as it wrapped a vine around an enemy that Moxie had not noticed and then threw the person accidentally at Atios. At least it moved Atios out of the way to compensate. Moxie broke a small smile at the odd display.

Moxie gave a low bow of his head in reverence to the entity.
"I am honored to have this companion Great Spirit of the Winter's Cold."
He then turned to watch as the spirit unleashed its devastation on the science enemies. He did not like sitting back and watching a battle though so he kept an eye out for any enemies getting through the wave of ice spells.

[Attn: Correia]

Treowe was relieved when Correia was fine with setting training for another time. She also gave him some wonderful information, that his father was to be promoted! Not to mention it did not involve Correia losing her position so he was definitely pleased with the news.
"Father will be ecstatic! Thank you Captain Correia!"
He said loudly in excitement and gave Correia a quick hug. He heard some of the sweets in the bag squish. Treowe's ears drooped immediately and he pulled back embarrassed blushing red.
"S-so sorry Captain. I sincerely apologize. Here."
He said as fast as possible and handed her a kerchief from his pocket as well as a large bill of money to replenish her sweets.

He began to walk off before she could hand him back the money.
"I thank you for the good news! I must tell father immediately!"
He yelled back to her as he went into a sprint toward his mansion. It was still a few blocks away.

[Attn: Alyxandria]

Marius had given some instructions to his spies and informants to get their information 'more quickly' and to be 100% certain of whatever their intel was. He also had tied up some loose ends and made sure to figure out where his wife was. Sabina was to be at the house within the hour. He had to drag her out of the shopping district again.

He entered the courtyard of his mansion to see one of his servants lazing about (Alyxandria). (I will assume Camille disappeared now.)
"Stay to your task servant or find yourself unemployed by House Vespasien."
He said disparagingly toward her not even looking directly at her.

With that he walked up the stairs to see his butler and maids open the entry way doors for him. He acted like they were just more decor and did not address them unless they asked him what he wanted.

[Attn: Captain Sierra, Kada, Vicky]

Garm was informed of Felix and Katana's issue. From the way it sounded both were too headstrong to call for back up but he had a feeling the "she" that did not get back up was Felix, only calling in trouble after the fact. Sierra then tossed him some anti-grav boots after giving him the location.

"Heh, as much's I like t'see those two at it, I'll be shur ta len'd'm a hand when I feel I can jump'n without gettin' swarmed."
After that he waved at the VWK-4500, and the lady introduced as Kada just rolled her eyes at him.
"Charmed." Was all she said before nicely talking to the robot and then saying she needed to get started on some project.
"Geez, what'sit wit' the women 'round here? Either they're floosies or frigid. Not you Captain, yer all collected command w'ich's differnt."
He added to make sure not to get on the Captain's bad side.
"Guess I'd bett'r head out m'self."
He said not knowing what else to do and ducked out after the Captain's response.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th September 2012, 9:48 pm

[ATTN: Kada, Vicky, Garm]

"I think you'd better go, both of you." An icy glare shot into Garm's soul, almost as if there were a vacuum sucking up his soul. Most of the time, he was brilliant... the other times, he was just a pig. "Kada, I need this power cell in two or three days, Garm, bring the two sergeants back to me for discipline." She looked at him and shooed him off, before sighing and looking at Vicky. The computer program was the only other thing that knew about the dream because of her programming to be loyal to the Captain.

"So, back to what we were discussing... you've done the research, is there anyone that fits the profile?"

[ATTN: Aliah, Sly, Atios]

Olivi looked sternly at Aliah with a very aggressive look. "Be careful now. Most healing potions take a while to actually take effect, don't let your shot leg handle too much pressure." Her young squeaky voice popped out like a prairie dog in the plains, unexpected yet cute at the same time. Turning now to the rest of her troops, she smirked with a fervor that has never been seen save by those whom have seen her battle-high during summonings. "ALL OF YOU, RETREAT. The King has everything under control." More and more sprites poured out of the large blue portal, driving the scientists back across the bridge before swarming back in the portal.

[ATTN: Moxie]

Parsley swarmed around him and bashed into his shoulder, nestling and making a home on his shoulder. He silently wiggled around and checked out his master before popping up and establishing his mind link... which was in wingdings. Loosely translated, though, it meant that he was glad that he had been allowed to become a guardian sprite. Not many guardian sprites exist, you know, and he was glad he could be one of them.

"Magic's not all that it's cracked up to be, and the Mystics... we're a wreck!" Gail giggled with a cool calm manner. She thought that it was an odd question to ask in general, but whatever. Gail was going to have fun screwing around with her. "Correia's a really different captain than she is a person. Imagine the scientists with whips and slave driver hats. Now imagine the worst one possible. Corriea's twice that horrible with her privates. Absolutely EVIL, I tell you, EVIIIIILLLLLLLL!" Her facade broke and she was left rolling on the floor laughing. "No, seriously, though, it's not all that bad depending on who's your captain. Not everyone's as easy as Correia."

"As for magic... well, it depends on what magic you have. Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, it really matters."

[ATTN: Open]

Felix snarled, and fired a composite arrow behind her, taking one of the magicians off their broom. She was screwed. Now she was on her own, Katana was still undercover. That bum had left her to rot while Katana continued getting information... the skank. Now she had to fight off fifteen magicians... ugh. Felix was in a bad spot, but she was going to get through it. The information in the files was already being scanned by her chest-scanner that she had put all the files in, but it would take a good hour for it all to be put in her database.

[TIME LEFT: 1 HOUR]

[ATTN: Treowe, Marius]

"Don't worry, squished up pastries are just as..." And he's gone. She was supposed to deliver the message herself because of a specific reason...

Oh, dear, would he be the half-bearer of bad news. Correia could not let Treowe take the fall for her, even if he did manage to turn quite a large salary's worth of pastries to pancakes. "WAIT UP, there's more to the promotion!" Obviously, Treowe did not know any of the military protocols to promotions above sergeant, and she was not sure if the good Lieutenant would accept being under the tutelage of ANY captain. After all, he seemed to be a little... what's the word... arrogant? Mean? Um... the word was escaping her now, but she was sure to find it, chasing after her little cat friend.

Last edited by Artorius on 13th September 2012, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top