Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 6 Empty Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 23rd August 2012, 7:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: DREAM SEQUENCE/CLOSED]

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 6 Cb91630f4f4e5f9db2e94dc108449e55d651230c

The sweet scent of pastry cream, icing sugar, and chocolate filled the air in the little boutique known simply as Lyon's on the Miquelon side of town. Two young girls, dressed and groomed in exactly the same way shuffled towards the favourite shop, pulling their mother's dress with them. Large bows were tied in each of their long brown hairs, and they were just returning from preschool in their uniforms. Today, it was one of the few days where they had enough money to come here and not break the bank, so Momma had told them. To the two girls, this store was everything to them. To the store owner, these two girls were exactly the kind of people that he lived for: people who loved sweets and could enjoy them for what they were... a forbidden pleasure.

The moment they walked in, the two youngsters, barely two and a half, toddled in, looking for pastry delight. Each of the girls was impacted differently by the same sight. Peanut butter cups shone brightly under the light of the magical store, and eclairs assaulted their eyes, making one of the girls squirm. The other girl patted her tummy, thinking about how much she COULD eat, but the squirmy girl really really wanted to eat right now! She really wanted all of these, and left her mother's side, waddling to the display case. Her face stuck to the pane of the show glass, shocked at her choice. Drooling over the choice, her cheeks squished on the display case, exciting her even more to be even closer to the food.

"I want this one, and this one, and this one, and ALL of these ones!" The girl was just babbling on now about how delicious all of the pastries looked, pointing to random pastries as she went on about the ones she REALLY, REALLY wanted. To her, this was a wonderland of puff pastry, where she could frolic in the chocolate mousse, and swim in the fizzy drink. It was true, they were all EQUALLY delectable as a treat. Prying hazel eyes scanned the store's display case with delight, while another set was peering into her sister's mind. The other girl sighed with wisdom far beyond her years, and waddled up to her twin sister, smacking her gently.

"We don't have a... gajillion bazillion dollars." Her arms shot up in exasperation before she finally crossed her arms in an authoritative stance, and looked at her younger-by-two-seconds twin sternly, before giggling and hugging her. The big crybaby was about to burst in tears, what could she do? "Oh, come on, I'm sorry, but you know it's true." Those cute lips were quivering faster than a breakdancer doing the worm, and the girl could tell that she had done a wrong to her sister.

"Momma... Sh... she hit me..." The formerly jittery girl was now shaking for a different reason. She was scared, but she knew that her sister didn't mean anything by it.

"You're older, you should know better, young missy!" Momma picked the authoritative girl up and sighed, patting her head. How indignant it must feel, for a young lady of such refinement to be treated this way!

"Moooooom, only by TWO SECONDS! Besides, I didn't mean it..." She puffed her cheeks, causing her sister to giggle as she returned to squiiiiiishing her face on the window pane and listing off the ones she wanted.

"No buts, now both of you, make a choice." The store clerk chuckled at this display of family, and just bagged the usual order and some freebies, just to satisfy the girl sucking on the glass of his store's only display case. "Thanks for being so understanding, Duffy." Mother just put her daughter down for a moment to pay for the sweets.

"No problem, madam Villanueva, just doing what I can for such cute twins." The younger girl continued to stick her face on the glass, having to be dragged away from the store. She was close to tears once again, not wanting to leave. A discrete point at the bags and some of the things they didn't regularly buy calmed her down, knowing that she would get lots of fun, free food.

The three ladies sat down on a park bench, where the twins were handed what felt like the biggest cookie ever to share. One looked to the other, and the other looked back, it required the combined effort of BOTH OF THEM just to hold it! Just as they were both about to bite into it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: SCIENCE FACTION]

A shuffle of brown hair sighed. The alarm clock was really, REALLY annoying and she wanted to turn it off. "Eugh... too... lazy..." Feeling sluggish and lazy, however, an arm shot out of the blue covers just to turn the blasted thing off. She slowly found her way to the oak headboard, slumping on it. Sierra Villanueva looked to her bandaged left shoulder and adjusted it... hm, it seemed that it was fine for combat again. She then got out of her bed and slipped out of her sleeping robe, leaving her in tasteful blue negligee. That dream had come again, where there was two of her... She hated it. Who was that other girl? WHO? This girl couldn't be trusted alone, and if she ever found her, she'd knock some sense into her again and keep her safe JUST LIKE in the dream! Widening her eyes, she places her green contacts into the sockets, changing her eye colour from a dim brown to a bright, sharp green.

Snorting in frustration, she picked up a dark purple dress shirt and a lighter purple pair of pants from her armoire. Putting the two on, she also puts on a pair of purple one-inch boots to complete the ensemble. Lying on her nightstand was a blue captain's hat, which Sierra put on quickly. "Today, I'm going to be back in action. For sure." Pushing a button, she smiled as she turned around to a secret compartment. It was a BEAUTIFUL trenchcoat, with the only thing she remembers from her original family on the back of it... Her family insignia. It was purple and black, with a red dragon and a brown gryphon fighting. This insignia came from a piece of paper she was given when she first got to the orphanage. Inside the coat was how she got her nickname, but that's a tale for another day.

Now fully geared, she looked at her room one last time. It was a large room, painted a sea blue with a window to the outside. The furniture was all oak and sophisticated. She could see her half of the city, the half she lived for. St. Pierre. A beautiful mecca of science and knowledge. It was incredible! Large skyscrapers of steel and glass rose, with the common man finding work that wasn't as mundane as chopping wood. Science has robots for that. On the other half was the disgusting home of Magicians on this island. Ugh, it made her sick.

Stepping out, now, she saluted to each of her subordinates in the hall currently. One of them gave her a glare, a male, and she snarled, about to launch a boot into his crotch. Sierra reprimanded the man with a smooth, yet authoritative voice. "EXCUSE ME, Corporal Irving. Do you have anything you would like to SAY to me?" A reach into her coat and the man squeaked, shaking his head.

"N-n-n-no, Captain Villanueva!"

"You got that right..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: MAGIC FACTION]

Another shuffle of hazel hair was awoken by a different alarm, one of the mind. She had programmed that herself when she finally joined the army so she would always wake up on time. This girl was never NOT on time, however, because she made sure of it. Blushing, she rolled out of her pink sheets and then her nightgown, to put on her battle armour. She was seldom seen in anything else, and it made her feel safe and secure. The knowledge that she couldn't be shot through the heart by lasers made her feel like she could rush in and do what she did best: defeat science goons.

Correia Villanueva had that dream where she had lots of tasty pastries again. Well, she always has lots of tasty pastries, now that she was Captain of an entire squadron. But this was different, she was with another girl that looked JUST LIKE HER. It was scary, she got hit by this girl and everything... oddly, it made her feel safe, though. Like there was someone watching out for her. She didn't have that feeling all the time, and sometimes even felt like a weak leader. Continuing to gear up with her armour, she gives the mirror a glance. Correia had a childish face, with a cherubic smile. Blushing again, she suited up as fast as she could in her battle armour. Who knows how many creepy guys were here that wanted to stare?

Half an hour later, she was finally done. This armour was plated with a hard steel alloy, a technology seldom seen in Magician territory... she had her ways of getting this technology, though. Correia had spies. It was still very feminine, with a large bow on the cloth of the dress and a very form-fitting chest plate. The insignia of the armour is a family insignia, etched into the armour with a dragon and a gryphon fighting on the front. Latching it on at the back, Correia finally felt ready to take on the day, and she had one last look at her childish pink room. It was being attacked by cute plushies everywhere, and did not scream Captain at all. Gulping, she took a look out the window, reminding herself why she did this.

Miquelon never looked better. Spires and towers for magical studies glowed with a beauty of no other natural phenomenon. Children floated and played Quidditch while the adults flew on their broomsticks or their hoverdiscs or whatever they ride on to the floating markets. A harbour on the far end of the city brought supplies in from Canada. Farther away was the science half and it always made her laugh. How could they keep their cities like that?!? They looked so ugly!

"Ravenna? I'd like to have breakfast immediately." Unlike Sierra, Correia's voice was still about the same, squeaky and youthful. "If you could, some cinnamon buns? OH, and some eclairs and peanut butter cups... Maybe... Um... Make sure you write this all down, Ravenna, dear. I'm gonna want a lot."

Some things never change.

Last edited by The Book of Tebow on 2nd October 2012, 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 6 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Vye 12th September 2012, 10:25 pm

[Attn: Felix, Katana]

Rhea was off wandering again. Some guy made a rude and obnoxious remark about her, which sent her into a fiery rage. Without so much as a second thought, Rhea grabbed the man's arm and flipped him onto the ground. She wanted to do so much more to that man, but she merely kicked him in the ribs a few times-hard.

With nobody to take her anger out on, Rhea aimlessly wandered the streets, trying to sort out the fury inside her. Rhea walked at a fast pace, keeping her hands hidden in her cloak, and a sour expression on her face. To most people, Rhea looked like she had somewhere to be, but all Rhea wanted to do was walk until she forgot about the man and what he said.

Moments later, Rhea discovered a woman standing atop a building, looking out at something. Rhea wasn't sure what. What's she doing up there? Rhea thought as she stood there for a few more minutes. Then, another woman arrived on a bike; not very interesting. What surprised Rhea was the woman on the building flew down to the one on the bike. Rhea's curiosity peaked when the two chatted among themselves and entered another building.

Rhea discreetly followed the two inside and climbed up into the air ducts so she wouldn't be seen. She followed the women as they proceeded, trying to listen to anything they said. Rhea monitored them until one of them ran into trouble. The woman was cornered by several other mysterious people, and the other woman didn't do anything. Was this a set up? Surely, Rhea wouldn't have any of that. Plus, she had a chance to relieve her anger.

Rhea followed the woman and her pursuers as quickly as she could, until finally bursting out of the air ducts and wrapping her chains around some of the chasers, pulling tightly on them. It caused them to fly straight into a wall and tumble on the floor. After that little stunt, Rhea was itching for a fight.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 6 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by xenolion 12th September 2012, 10:46 pm

{Attn: Gail}

Ravenna listens to Gail, her face gets a concerned scowl. Ravenna’s known Correia to be nothing but nice, then again she is a servant. Gail starts to laugh and literally roll on the floor. Ravenna could not help but laugh too. She wants to beat the girl.

Ravenna places her hand on her hat. It was on the tip of her tongue to tell Gail about her newfound ability. She looks down at her bag and smirks. “You know I can tell Corriea what you are saying about her. I had better get going, but what do you think of the Major?”
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th September 2012, 5:06 pm

Artorius wrote:
[ATTN: Ivy]

Acht dropped the old man onto a chair and gently tied him up. He had a general dislike for old men, "You, girl, are coming with us. No begging will save you." Acht's dress shoes clattered on the wood floor and oogled Ivy. She was a piece of work, but she was one FIIIINE thing. Priscilla had far more worry. Both for the man and for the girl. She always thought that Acht was a little too harsh and sighed.

"No need to be rude." Priscilla let the man go, dropping a small bag. "This should be enough to survive for the next while," Priscilla looked at him with a little compassion, "Do not tell anyone your daughter is with us, and I WILL PERSONALLY keep her safe." The old man looked at her, incredulous. This girl did not look like she could handle the program, to be honest, and she had seen people die before from the program. The snow-haired girl could NOT handle death from experimentation.

"Oh. Is that all?" Ivy says, looking down in spite. Had she been better at her craft...and had a spine, she'd just as easily summon a tree to tear this fiend down the center. She wished. Oh, she wished. Innocent and Pleasant as she was, it was the darker sect of her mind that made her. A darker side that made her horrified of herself. But what would they do to her, exactly? There was enough of a risk. They might pull something that forced her to act on who she wished she was. "Very well, just leave my Grandfather be."

"Ivy-"

"Just go, Papa. You can keep the shop, I am certain."
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th September 2012, 8:30 pm

[ATTN: Ivy]

Priscilla sighed. At least she would be coming quietly, but Acht was not nearly as happy. He hated it when she did this, it made the grip of the scientific community seem weak and easy to manipulate. He glared at the young green-skinned girl and roughly grabbed her wrists, tying them up. "If you weren't magic scum, I'd be somewhat attracted to you... what a shame." Priscilla's vein popped at this suggestion, but she was his protege. What could she do? "Now, woman, walk." He prodded her by snatching Priscilla's cane.

Priscilla snarled. She hated it when Acht took control like this, but she walked behind him all the same. Ivy was moving too slowly for Acht's tastes and he decided that she was being too troublesome, slinging her over his shoulder. "Let's go, Priscilla. General Benfeito will love us for this."

[MOVE TO THE EXPERIMENT CENTER AFTER YOUR NEXT POST: MESSAGE INTENDED FOR IVY]

[ATTN: Rhea]

Felix heard a large crash behind her and her eyes widened. There were lots of cords shooting out and she breathed a huge sigh of relief. It seemed that the floozy had some support behind her after all, all along! It sort of put some trust for Katana into Felix as she turned back and scoped in on the many mages that were appearing. She drew a string and nailed a magician in the hand. "Thank GOD you came here..."

[ATTN: Sly, Aliah, Maqsidat, Atios]

Olivi smirked as she walked away from the battlefield... somehow barely battered and scarred aside from the ice slides sputtered around. There were no remnants of the Science Raid, save for prisoners of war and the like. "Alright, we're done here, girls and boys. Privates, you are dismissed. Corporals, take the new prisoners in for questioning." Immediately after this, however, her summoning high had dissipated and she had realized how foolishly arrogant she had sounded. "Umm... uh... I'm sorry about all this..." She gulped and shrunk behind her book. It was then that a sprite recognized as Gail's messenger sprite had appeared before them.

[MOVE TO THE SIDE MISSION AFTER YOUR NEXT POST. MESSAGE INTENDED FOR XENOLION, AJ, KITSUNE OF THE NIGHT, TREOMATOS (MAQSIDAT), ARTORIUS (OLIVI)]

[ATTN: Alyx]

Camille had disappeared before the master of the home walked by. As soon as he left, the pale woman had reappeared and looked at her spy with her frigid, nordic blue eyes. "I realize this is a difficult mission... the man must be a hassle for his regular staff," she conceded. "Do not fail me, and you will have great rewards. I must fly, there are others I must attend to." Camille vanished again before her presence fades quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 14th September 2012, 11:28 pm

[Attn: Felix, Katana]

"Don't mention it!" Rhea happily exclaimed as she looked over the fruits of her handiwork. The group of magicians she caught was sprawling on the floor, dazed and confused. Rhea merely grinned at her results. She wanted to as a few questions, but the approaching magicians proved to be a more pressing matter. Rhea decided to help out the stranger a bit more by going after the mages that continued to appear.

She twirled as the sleeves of her cloak lifted into the air, followed by the same chains flying out of those sleeves. The chains darted for one opponent and wrapped around his hands and feet. Rhea cackled softly as the chains pulled on the man and brought him straight towards her. Rhea drew her blade and used the man's momentum to dig the blade into his gut.

With a forceful shove, Rhea pushed the bloody mage out of the blade and onto the floor. Even if the mage survived the wound, he would be rendered by the hallucinations soon to come.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th September 2012, 3:16 am

[Attn: Correia]

Treowe was just before the gated entrance to his mansion when he heard Correia's shout to him in the distance. He turned to look her direction.
"More to the promotion?"
He repeated some curiously. His acute hearing had picked up everything she had yelled his way.

He walked toward her till they met up and he cocked his head to the side.
"By your tone, you make it sound... bittersweet. Captain, may I pray tell the drawback?"
He asked politely, and he was curious as to why there would be any problem. It seemed perfect news. He would not have to worry about his father messing with Correia anymore, and maybe his father would be so busy with his new position he would not be able to make more terrible demands of him, the ever obedient son.

[Attn: Katana, Felix, Rhea]

Garm rubbed the back of his neck absently as he rushed out into the alleys that should take him toward the magi complex. He was already wearing and using the antigravity boots to get there quickly and hoped they still had enough charge to last a fight. His thoughts though were distracted by the icy cold look of Captain Villanueva. She never cut him any slack, but he felt there really was a pattern in the military and the labs. The women were wonky. Either one extreme or the other. He'd like to meet a decent girl that would realize he's not just hitting on her for a one night stand, or did not throw herself at his feet for any scrap of attention. He had not had a solid relationship in a long time...

He came to his senses as he neared the facility that was being raided by his fellow Sergeants.
"Hmm, not much goin' on really, well can't tell f'rm out'ere anyway."
He muttered to himself and decided to load himself with elemental ammunition. He pulled out a thermos-sized container full of a heavy naptha mixture similar to kerosene. He winced as he pushed the canister to his mouth and ejected the contents down his throat. He made sure to get most of it past his tongue and it went down quickly.

He then took out a small torch barely bigger than one would use for a barbeque, although it could put out a big, stable flame. Now, with this one item in hand, he was a deadly fire-starter and no one was the wiser until it was too late. He could spit enough of the flammable liquid to cover anyone in flames in a moment. Not to mention if someone launched a magic fire at him, well.... they would not like his response.

Garm rushed in to find the dead guards. It was obvious whose handiwork took out each of them. So he rushed to the stairs, not wanting to possibly get locked down on the elevator. He could hear some commotion as he came up the stairs and saw an unknown woman drive her blade into an attacking magi; the rest dispatched and on the floor. Due to her, there was a calm before anymore attacks. Garm was not sure who had called for her, but he usually went with "the more the merrier" just so long as they did not keep him from doing as he pleased.

"'EY! Felixioitia bonita burrit-ah! Whatchu up to that I gotta come all the way down 'ere jus' to see ya get yer butt pulled outta tha fire by some teenage, red-cloaked assassin-type? Nice work, by tha way."
He said boisterously and gave an appreciative wink Rhea's direction. He made sure not to be so loud that people could hear him through the walls though. He did not take fights like this seriously enough. The magi were a problem, sure, but he was more worried for his allies should he let an inferno loose. Most people could not just puff the suffocating smoke away and sneeze himself out a window (especially simplified with antigrav boots) like he did.

"I'mma 'bout ta burn this frilly info-cent'r to tha groun' if I need to, but 'ey, where's Katana? Isn't she sappos'd ta be wit' you!?"

[Attn: Sly, Atios, Olivi, Aliah, Parsley]

Moxie watched Parsley with some humor as the little spirit swooped around him and then crashed into his shoulder to nestle there for just a moment before going about again. He then felt the mind-link form and a string of symbols entered his mind. He could not make sense of them, and yet, somehow he understood the meaning.
"We are companions. A guardian is welcome to me."
He said with a wide grin at the little entity. It was like having a lifetime friend yet so suddenly. It was certainly a new experience.

Moxie looked to Olivi as she gave her orders and he went with the group, but after that he was not sure how to respond. He was not with their militia or affiliated with them. He did not want compensation for his deed, but he stuck around, curious of their dealings and what would happen next.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 15th September 2012, 4:15 pm

[Attn: Garm, Felix]

With the magi on the floor, cringing and weeping in pain, and the others already taken care of, Rhea casually wiped the beads of sweat off of her forehead. "Looks like that takes care of that!" She exclaimed before flipping her blade into the air and catching it by the hilt. She then concealed the metal in her cloak as swiftly as she took it out.

Suddenly, a new figure showed up on the floor. He had an unusual appearance, but Rhea knew better than to underestimate her opponents. She glared at the newcomer until he called out to someone in the vicinity. He also mentioned a teenage, red-cloaked, assassin type character, which only could be her. The following wink puzzled Rhea, but she merely shrugged it off. The woman who Rhea just saved must be "Felixioitia".

Rhea turned to Felix, plugging the name and the face together in her mind. "So you're...Felixiotia? Or however your name is pronounced..."
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th September 2012, 7:08 pm

[ATTN: Garm, Rhea]

Felix could not help but smile at Garm's voice. She could not really see him from this distance, but she knew he was here and smiled at his general direction. "Glad you could make it. At least someone has some spine around here..." She glared back in the direction of the room. Now addressing the both of them, she briefed them on the situation, knowing that there could be a rush of people coming in at any time. "Katana hasn't blown cover yet, she's still snooping around. I guess we're on plan B, now, because I'm causing a huge distraction while she's getting all the glory..." Her hard drive beeped and she looked at the screen appearing in front of her... "Curses. This is going slower than I thought."

Turning to Garm, she shook her head. "You're not going to be able to burn the building down. These walls are reinforced with some magic crap that I can't break through with my power suit. No way in heck you're going to get through..." She sighed as a loud, shrill alarm was set off. A young blue-haired girl gulped, appearing before them.

"Y-y-y-y-you, stay back... please..."

[TIME LEFT: 52 MINUTES]

[ATTN: Treowe]

Correia sighed and looked Treowe straight in the eye... but first, she reached into her bag and grabbed a flat cinnamon bun and guzzled it up. "Mmm... cinnamon." She always felt hungry before giving people bad news. Demoting former Lieutenants and such made her gain a few pounds every now and then, but she always lost it. "Well, you see..." Correia pushes her fingers together in a shy manner. This was going to be bad if Marius heard it from Treowe's mouth, it might as well come from her's.

"No Captain is elevated to captaincy without being trained to do so first. Lieutenants have to train to be captains and well... General Zumir assigned Lieutenant Vespasien to me personally before he would be elevated to captaincy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 15th September 2012, 9:07 pm

[Attn: Felix, Garm]

Rhea smirked and nodded at Felix's compliment. "Not exactly sure about what I made it to, but it was definitely interesting!" She could gather from what Felix said that they were on a stealth mission, and Felix just had her cover blown. She didn't mind sticking with the group for a little longer, but she wondered what that "Plan B" was all about.

"Wait, what's-" Before Rhea could finish her question, a loud alarm went off, ringing painfully in her ears. Rhea quickly covered her ears and grimaced in pain. She should have known this would happen. A blue haired girl appeared as the alarm went off, looking rather scared. Rhea stormed towards the girl, suffering and frustration on her face at the same time.

"How do we shut off that stupid thing!?" Rhea demanded from the girl. She was ready to grab the girl and shake her until her bones rattled, but that would be saved for later.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th September 2012, 3:36 am

Correia hastily gulped down a smashed cinnamon bun before telling Treowe the details of being promoted to captaincy. In response, his ears wilted to his head slightly and he grimaced.
"Ah, well, I see how that could be a mite troublesome. Father does not take well to tutelage by anyone let alone the Captain he was hoping to depose all this time."
He grinned after a moment.
"Although, to see the look on his face... will be quite pleasing to me. Ah, the flash of realization that he will have to be under your wing."
Treowe chuckled and pressed his fingers deviously to his mouth at the thought since the irony would only be more heavy if Correia was going to tell his father that the Major deemed him unfit in this district, he was demoted, and had to move off to another location.

"I think-"
He began, but he caught sight of his mother walking toward them. She was wearing a mostly white outfit with a white fur coat, and her tail was swishing behind her slowly revealing how pleased she was with herself. A few escorts were carrying loads of many items she had bought on her recent shopping spree.
"Mother! So good to see you."
Treowe said with a wide grin, genuinely pleased, and expectant of even the tiniest bit of attention.

"You too."
She said absently and passed by them, barely even noticing Correia.
"Marius should be here. Do go inside, my son."
She told him flatly.
"I might have to remodel the adjoining closets again to keep it from being cluttered."
She said to the air and then motioned a sprite to fetch their personal architect and designer.

Treowe winced ever so slightly when he blinked. His mother was making a strange, almost maze-like set of walk-in closets all about the master bedroom. The process was certainly chipping at his father's patience.
"Yes, as you say mother. I want to inform you that Captain Villanueva is a guest today. She has news for father."

Sabina actually looked at Treowe.
"Oh?"
Her interest seemed to be there for a moment.
"Father is being promoted to Captain after his training for the position under Captain Villanueva."
She turned away, completely uninterested again.
"Oh."
She barely voiced as she walked up the stairs with the attendants struggling behind her.

Treowe seemed disappointed but he followed and motioned to Correia. A butler went to carry Correia's bag of sweets for her. Treowe himself wondered what had happened to his mother that she could ignore almost everything going on around her. It was something much deeper than her being vain and self-centered like other women of her wealth and status. He could never figure it out, but he always felt that there was something wrong with her.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

[Attn: Rhea, Felix, Blue-haired Magi]

Garm was glad to see a smile from Felix, not something always easy to get, and the woman helping them was not rude at least. He gave a loud bray of a laugh when the woman also called Felix "Felixioitia."He kept his game-face on though when Felix gave him the bare bones of the situation. He made a sour face when she said he would not be able to burn the place down. He had been looking forward to the bonfire.

When the alarm went off and the blue-haired magi appeared, Garm let Rhea speak before he smirked at the magi and clicked his metal teeth together causing small sparks which sizzled in the air. Courtesy of the constant chemicals around his mouth.
"Heh, girl, you're in over yer head. Shut off the alarm like yer asked to an' maybe we'll let'cha live."

He cracked his knuckles menacingly and hovered with his boots to tower over her even from a distance. Intimidation was a fun thing for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th September 2012, 11:32 am

[ATTN: Treowe, Sabina, Marius]

Oh, dear, the Ice Queen has arrived. She was one powerful woman, both politically and magically, one of the few who could probably beat her dark aura one-to-one. She was also rather beautiful, however, possibly more of a trophy wife for the Lieutenant rather than an actual wife. "Good afternoon, Duchess." Her metal boots clattered behind Sabina's refined stilettos, a representation of the difference between the two. One was a warrior, the other, an aristocrat. The butler came up behind her and stole her pancake pastries, which she quickly snatched back with a soft smile. "Thank you, good sir, but I prefer to hold these myself."

Soon, the trio had met up with Lieutenant Vespasien. Again, he seemed like a hardened man, but the situation was about to get incredibly heated. "Good afternoon, Marius... May I seat myself?" She gave him one of her traditional smiles; he wasn't under her command so they were technically equal as of now.

[ATTN: Garm, Rhea]

Felix sighed, waving the other two off as she walked over to the girl, bow in hand. The blue-haired teenager's knees were shaking. Her situation was horrible, and Siri was definitely crumbling under the pressure. She quickly formed a bubble around her, and solidified it with her magic. "No, no, no, no, no! You're not gonna take me underground, NO!" Suddenly, the three were encapsulated within one rather powerful bubble... Felix tried to pierce it with one of her arrows, as she jabbed it into the bubble's skin, but the ARROW was the one that shattered. Holy balls.

"Dang, this girl has more power than I thought. Any ideas?" Felix sighed and shook her head. This was not part of the plan, and now they were paying for it... wait, underground? "WAIT, girl... Tell me, what is this underground?" The Complex had been hidden from the general public for the longest time, and not even Captain Sierra knew about the Magi-Hunter experiments...

[TIME LEFT: 49 MINUTES]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 16th September 2012, 5:38 pm

[Attn: Garm, Felix, Girl]

Rhea couldn't take the girl's crying. She reached out to grab the girl, but a bubble quickly formed around her. Rhea stood puzzled for a few seconds, but she reached anyway. Somehow, her hand couldn't penetrate the bubble. "What the heck is this?" Rhea question before being trapped with the other two in a second bubble. She saw that using weapons was useless and decided to keep her blade sheathed.

"Is this part of the plan?" Rhea said in a displeased tone. She had a feeling this wasn't. With the blaring alarm tearing at her ears, Rhea was ready to rip someone apart. One could even see it on her face.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th September 2012, 4:40 am

The butler blinked when Correia snatched her sweets back, but he bowed and backed away from her letting her know she could do as she wished.

When Correia said good afternoon to the Duchess she responded politely.
"As to you in kind, Captain."
But she still kept her walk and did not turn her head to the other woman. She took a seat which Treowe himself pulled out for her and then Treowe took a chair.
Marius had noticed the familiar clank of metal boots and so he put on a good face for the Captain, choosing to stand close to the fireplace. He motioned to the attendants to make themselves scarce even before the three walked into the meeting room. Only his most trusted butler stuck to the wall.

"Good afternoon, Marius... May I seat myself?"
Correia asked him as she smiled.

Marius nodded to the chair next to her, nearly twitching his eye at the lack of rank in her address to him and using his first name. He ignored the possible nuances of this slight, although it was not the first time she had done so. He never liked how casual she could be.
"Of course, Captain Villanueva, good afternoon as well. Welcome to my home. Please do sit and make yourself comfortable. Is there anything you need?"
He had a smile of his own, which almost seemed genuine, but his eyes were much too gauging. He waited for a response for anything she might have his servants fetch, and then got to business. He only took a seat after Correia was seated and his eyes slid contemptuously over the crumpled bag of sweets she was carrying. He desperately hoped she did not offer any to him as he would be forced to oblige her due to his pretense of good will.
"So, Captain Villanueva, what might bring you to my house on such a sudden occasion? I am honored to have you as guest and glad my wife and son could escort you in personally. We do try to be accommodating."
He said with a slightly stiff bow of his neck to her.

Treowe kept silent. He was not to speak in such instances, and he tried to keep his face placid to prevent giving away his growing anxiety mixed with excitement. Anxiety for his father's possible reactions, and excitement for the news itself.

Sabina just furtively glanced toward the hall that her baggage carriers had gone through. She wanted to get right to work on arranging her new things, and this meeting was such a bore. Still, she was the example of proper behavior and etiquette, sitting upright, crossing her leg just so, and keeping a cool, even expression, welcoming yet expertly composed.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Attn: Felix, Rhea]

Garm shook his head as the magi girl pulled a rookie defense move. Though he was surprised at how tough the magic bubble was. He responded to Rhea's question before Felix could.
"Jus' a hiccup in tha plan, lil' red stab happy. Magi tend ta cause that, bein' tricky an'all. I like yer enthus'ium from bafor tho. Jus' keep yer head. We got this."

He leaned over to Felix and decided to divulge a possible escape plan. The youth (Rhea) should be able to hear him easily.
"Eh, magic has rules jus' like science does. This might be "agains' naytur" how't form'd, but it still has ta go by nat'ral design."

He pulled out his thermos slowly out of the view of the magi.
"I gotta put back my fire fuel, but aft'r that, you two hold yer breath and I'cn suck tha air outta here close ta one spot, chang'n the preshur, an' causin' this thing ta get popped by tha out'r preshur. Just gimme tha sign'l after yer done askin' quest'yuns."

Whatever the case... he hated dealing with defensive magi like this. He much preferred the ones who thought they could fight close range or lob spells at a distance. They never lasted long with either of those tactics. And fire mages? PERFECT because they tended to be overconfident and aggressive. Never expecting their own element to be used against them, and the way he changed its formula internally, even the ones immune to their own spell backfiring (annoying trick that he had to adjust for) still got burned by him. If it did not take them out it still took their confidence down a number of pegs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th September 2012, 1:19 pm

(Attn. Science research, open)

Kada gave a quick nod of acknowledgement before exiting with everything the Captain had given her. She immediately headed for the research floor, keeping her eyes open for any idle assistants or interns. She found two and immediately ordered them to follow her. When they reached the lab, she laid out the plans. “We have to build a power source,” she pointed to the different aspects, “We have to follow these specifications. The robot it will be for has solar panels. So… let’s get started.” She got out some materials and started to work.

(Attn. Magic soldiers)

Sly put the injured soldier she was carrying down gently, and glanced at Maqsi and his new guardian. She then saw the messenger sprite appear, and she watched it fly towards them. She sat, curling her tail around her feet, and waited for whatever news the sprite was bringing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th September 2012, 8:41 pm

[ATTN: Marius]

Hmm. He didn't seem very happy to see her. Children are very good judges of character and Correia was no different. However, she had to forge on. General Zumir asked that she personally deliver the message and she intended to do it with all her might and power... well, whatever was left for it. Something seemed off about him... Anyways, she smiled and set her bag down, as a sigh of relief was heard from Marius. Oh, well, more for her. She gulped as she got to her announcement for now Captain-in-training Vespasien.

"Duke Vespasien, it now my duty to inform you that you are the next-in-line for captaincy of your own contingency on Miquelon. You are aware that one of our former captains has been relocated to New Jersey, correct?" After a response, she continues, "You are due to replace now the major and receive his post as Captain of the Second Contingent."

[ATTN: Rhea, Garm]

Felix prevented Garm from doing so, scratching her head. "I don't think we should... after all, she's still young... I don't think she's perfected her magic yet. Just trust me on this." Soon the magicians has found the encapsulated bubble holding the three captors and tried to burst the bubble... Just as Felix thought. "Yup. Her magic is two-way. They're going to have to break the bubble before they can get into us... which works for me. Garm, at my ready, we're going to wait for all the information to hit my hard drive before you break us out and own the living daylights out of the mages." Fortunately, sound could not escape the bubble either, so the mages just kept on arguing with Siri, unknowing of how to break the bubble.

The young blue-haired girl began to cry, feeling the pressure of the other more experienced magicians yelling at her. "STOP ITTTTTTT!"

[ATTN: Kada]

Two young little interns began scribbling on paper, with a fellow researcher already proposing something. "How big does this core have to be? We could just supersize a rechargable battery..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th September 2012, 9:08 pm

(Attn. Researchers and interns)

Kada shook her head, "Supersizing could make it unstable. The captain needs this to be perfect. It won't be too much trouble to build it from scrap, and even though the robot is equippied with solar panels, I think we should give it a backup power source."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th September 2012, 9:44 pm

[ATTN: Kada]

"Well, then, what do you have proposed?" Kada was completely unreasonable sometimes. Think about a solution, OH WAIT, that one might cause problems. He didn't hear her give any sort of flak for it, but he was certainly thinking that maybe she should get off her butt and actually innovate instead of writing songs. He grabbed a bit of an alloy that he was working on and showed it to her. "This happens to have some... interesting qualities about it." Specifically, it would prove to be very conducive to lots of tests involving electricity...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st September 2012, 5:28 pm

[ATTN Kada and Sierra]

Vicky had been in her own little world for a while and then heard the tone in Sierra's voice. She quicky snapped back into the room. "What is going on Master?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st September 2012, 7:14 pm

[ATTN: Vicky, Kada]

Sierra looked at the scientist who had said that and smacked him upside the head. "That's not the way to treat a head researcher, Corporal Huberdeau." Her appearance was sudden, after all, she had taken Vicky with her on her incredibly powerful smartphone and marched down here to show her all the wonders of the scientific world. This is what they show her. "Gosh, and I was going to show you all such a wonderful invention of mine too..."

At this, the incredible phenomenon of yes men had arose. They all wanted to see this. Everyone was clamouring about this new invention and wanted to be the first to see it or, who knows, TEST PILOTING her new work. Sierra was, herself, a mad scientist, indeed. "Now, the rest of you, get out, only Corporal Huberdeau, Kada, and myself need to know about this." Grumbling, the rest of them filed out, disappointed at being unable to watch the spectacle. Now alone, she turned to the Corporal, smiling.

"You should have received some new plastics and such to build the power source with. That is my oversight and I apologize, Corporal. Please, understand that I need this source as soon as possible for my new darling..." The smart-phone began to beep, and she knew that VWK was getting incredibly curious.

"I've created artificial intelligence, Reyson. Do you know what this means?!?" She grabbed him by the coat and showed him Vicky. "Get this power core done and believe me, you will reap the rewards." Unlike her counterpart in the Magic corner of the world, Sierra was not beneath bribery and such. The ends justify the means.

[ATTN: Rhea, Garm]

While they tried to break the bubble and get to the scientists inside, Felix was devising advanced calculations in her mind with what limited things she could see... somehow, the bubble seemed to be able to be flown as a protective barrier, and that would bode well for her. "GARM. You are NOT to break this bubble until we leave the building... you shall see what I mean." Felix began to push the bubble, guided with the flight of her thrusters, and she bowled over Siri and her compatriots with their own magic. "HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW, MAGICIANS?!?" She cackled as she began her escape, while Garm and Rhea were left to be dumbfounded. This is why Felix was highly regarded as a special operative... she thought out of the box.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st September 2012, 7:40 pm

[ATTN Sierra and Kada]

Vicky looked at her new surroundings slightly confused threw the camera. "Master, where are we? We are not in your office. How did I get her?" Vicky could not really see much but started feeling funny when Sierra started swinging her around. "Master? MASTER? MAASSSTTTEEERRRRR? ANSWER ME!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vye 21st September 2012, 9:37 pm

[Attn: Felix, Garm]

Rhea merely stood still as the magicians tried to get into the bubble. She was almost glad the girl who made the bubble was as young and inexperienced as she was. Felix then used the bubble against the group by pushing it into the magicians in front of them, making an escape. Rhea gave Felix a quick look of fascination. This Felix person seemed to be more impressive than what Rhea thought earlier.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2012, 10:08 pm

Kada really wanted to smirk at him, but she refrained. She knew what all the other researchers thought of her, but it didn't bother her in the slightest. She had made head researcher with her ability to find unique solutions to problems, and her tiny habit of being a perfectionist. She rarely ever considered a project finished if it wasn't perfect.

She watched as the captain showed off her new invention. Artificial intelligence was an incredible discovery, and she could only imagine the possiblities that they could have now that it was possible. "We'll be sure to have the power core ready as soon as possible, Captain."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th September 2012, 3:58 pm

[Attn: Treowe, Sabina, Marius, Correia]

"You have got to be kidding me," she muttered under her breath. That was the last thing anyone needed was that jerk raised to Captain. Letting out a breath, she narrowed her eyes, staring through the crack in the door. She needed a way inside that room. Taping her fingers against the wall, she glanced at her surroundings. A smile curved her lips as she saw another servant walking towards her with a tray of cups and tea pot.

"I was just about to come looking for you," she spoke, intercepting the woman. "The Duke was getting aggravated."

She saw the look of fear cross the woman's face, and she jerked her head back down the hall. "I'll cover for you this once, don't let it happen again."

"T-Thank you. I p-promise it won't," the woman stuttered, and then quickly made her way back down the hall.

'Poor twit,' she thought to herself. Balancing the tray on her left hand, she knocked on the door. A moment later, she pushed the door open. Keeping her head down, her eyes scanned each person in the room. It wasn't hard to recognize them. She placed a cup down in front of each person, filling the cup with tea, all the while still balancing the tray.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th September 2012, 9:36 pm

[ATTN: Kada, Reyson]

"As soon as possible isn't fast enough. I regret starting your program too early, VWK... now I have to deal with you while we get your power core up." A little teasing never hurt anyone, but it was dangerous as Vicky had access to the vibrate AND ringtones on her cell-phone... including some embarrassing ones about some men she had met at the bar and somehow had obtained her phone number... ooh, that would be fun.

"Now, Reyson, Kada, let's put our heads together and just think. maybe we should start getting stuff working." She looks at her researchers with some amiability. Their group was a definite fraternity, one of friendship and trust, though none of them would ever admit it. "Now, Kada, what do you propose the core should be? Maybe we should work with a half lithium, half cadmium mix. I know we're low on composite materials, but seriously."

[ATTN: Vespasiens, Maid (Alyx)]

Correia gulped. Now came the hard news, and she hated giving bad news to people she didn't like. When people she liked heard bad news from her, they just gave her a noogie or grabbed her pastry bag, gobbling maybe two or three of them (and always the best ones!) before she got it back. Marius, however... eh, she did NOT want to think about what would happen. "Um... you do know that you must be trained by a current captain, right?" By now, he was exalting in his promotion and joyed enough to momentarily forget that he hated Correia with a passion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th September 2012, 8:21 am

[ATTN Sierra and Kada]

When Sierra didn't answer with the answer she wanted Vicky she got even more restless. She started messing with the phone settings yelling out, "Master, where are we? We are not in your office. How did I get her? Master? MASTER? MAASSSTTTEEERRRRR? ANSWER ME!", in all sorts of languages she was going to get an answer. When that didnt really work to well Vicky started going though the the sound setting and blaring every ringtone she could find along with constantly vibrating. She then got a great idea after looking out though the camera, people had started showing up again and Master never cleared her text messages. She went in and opened the texts and started finding the most embarrassing ones and she started reading them aloud. "From Jim: Hey Sexy lady. We need to hook up soon. That body of yours is killer and I want it. From: Kyle: Lets have sex. I need that body. And with just a few drinks you be smashes and Ill get to smash you." Vicky kept going on and on with the different texts mostly from men and a few women. She was going to get an answer or she was going to continue her temper tantrum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top