Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 7 Empty Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 23rd August 2012, 7:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: DREAM SEQUENCE/CLOSED]

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 7 Cb91630f4f4e5f9db2e94dc108449e55d651230c

The sweet scent of pastry cream, icing sugar, and chocolate filled the air in the little boutique known simply as Lyon's on the Miquelon side of town. Two young girls, dressed and groomed in exactly the same way shuffled towards the favourite shop, pulling their mother's dress with them. Large bows were tied in each of their long brown hairs, and they were just returning from preschool in their uniforms. Today, it was one of the few days where they had enough money to come here and not break the bank, so Momma had told them. To the two girls, this store was everything to them. To the store owner, these two girls were exactly the kind of people that he lived for: people who loved sweets and could enjoy them for what they were... a forbidden pleasure.

The moment they walked in, the two youngsters, barely two and a half, toddled in, looking for pastry delight. Each of the girls was impacted differently by the same sight. Peanut butter cups shone brightly under the light of the magical store, and eclairs assaulted their eyes, making one of the girls squirm. The other girl patted her tummy, thinking about how much she COULD eat, but the squirmy girl really really wanted to eat right now! She really wanted all of these, and left her mother's side, waddling to the display case. Her face stuck to the pane of the show glass, shocked at her choice. Drooling over the choice, her cheeks squished on the display case, exciting her even more to be even closer to the food.

"I want this one, and this one, and this one, and ALL of these ones!" The girl was just babbling on now about how delicious all of the pastries looked, pointing to random pastries as she went on about the ones she REALLY, REALLY wanted. To her, this was a wonderland of puff pastry, where she could frolic in the chocolate mousse, and swim in the fizzy drink. It was true, they were all EQUALLY delectable as a treat. Prying hazel eyes scanned the store's display case with delight, while another set was peering into her sister's mind. The other girl sighed with wisdom far beyond her years, and waddled up to her twin sister, smacking her gently.

"We don't have a... gajillion bazillion dollars." Her arms shot up in exasperation before she finally crossed her arms in an authoritative stance, and looked at her younger-by-two-seconds twin sternly, before giggling and hugging her. The big crybaby was about to burst in tears, what could she do? "Oh, come on, I'm sorry, but you know it's true." Those cute lips were quivering faster than a breakdancer doing the worm, and the girl could tell that she had done a wrong to her sister.

"Momma... Sh... she hit me..." The formerly jittery girl was now shaking for a different reason. She was scared, but she knew that her sister didn't mean anything by it.

"You're older, you should know better, young missy!" Momma picked the authoritative girl up and sighed, patting her head. How indignant it must feel, for a young lady of such refinement to be treated this way!

"Moooooom, only by TWO SECONDS! Besides, I didn't mean it..." She puffed her cheeks, causing her sister to giggle as she returned to squiiiiiishing her face on the window pane and listing off the ones she wanted.

"No buts, now both of you, make a choice." The store clerk chuckled at this display of family, and just bagged the usual order and some freebies, just to satisfy the girl sucking on the glass of his store's only display case. "Thanks for being so understanding, Duffy." Mother just put her daughter down for a moment to pay for the sweets.

"No problem, madam Villanueva, just doing what I can for such cute twins." The younger girl continued to stick her face on the glass, having to be dragged away from the store. She was close to tears once again, not wanting to leave. A discrete point at the bags and some of the things they didn't regularly buy calmed her down, knowing that she would get lots of fun, free food.

The three ladies sat down on a park bench, where the twins were handed what felt like the biggest cookie ever to share. One looked to the other, and the other looked back, it required the combined effort of BOTH OF THEM just to hold it! Just as they were both about to bite into it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: SCIENCE FACTION]

A shuffle of brown hair sighed. The alarm clock was really, REALLY annoying and she wanted to turn it off. "Eugh... too... lazy..." Feeling sluggish and lazy, however, an arm shot out of the blue covers just to turn the blasted thing off. She slowly found her way to the oak headboard, slumping on it. Sierra Villanueva looked to her bandaged left shoulder and adjusted it... hm, it seemed that it was fine for combat again. She then got out of her bed and slipped out of her sleeping robe, leaving her in tasteful blue negligee. That dream had come again, where there was two of her... She hated it. Who was that other girl? WHO? This girl couldn't be trusted alone, and if she ever found her, she'd knock some sense into her again and keep her safe JUST LIKE in the dream! Widening her eyes, she places her green contacts into the sockets, changing her eye colour from a dim brown to a bright, sharp green.

Snorting in frustration, she picked up a dark purple dress shirt and a lighter purple pair of pants from her armoire. Putting the two on, she also puts on a pair of purple one-inch boots to complete the ensemble. Lying on her nightstand was a blue captain's hat, which Sierra put on quickly. "Today, I'm going to be back in action. For sure." Pushing a button, she smiled as she turned around to a secret compartment. It was a BEAUTIFUL trenchcoat, with the only thing she remembers from her original family on the back of it... Her family insignia. It was purple and black, with a red dragon and a brown gryphon fighting. This insignia came from a piece of paper she was given when she first got to the orphanage. Inside the coat was how she got her nickname, but that's a tale for another day.

Now fully geared, she looked at her room one last time. It was a large room, painted a sea blue with a window to the outside. The furniture was all oak and sophisticated. She could see her half of the city, the half she lived for. St. Pierre. A beautiful mecca of science and knowledge. It was incredible! Large skyscrapers of steel and glass rose, with the common man finding work that wasn't as mundane as chopping wood. Science has robots for that. On the other half was the disgusting home of Magicians on this island. Ugh, it made her sick.

Stepping out, now, she saluted to each of her subordinates in the hall currently. One of them gave her a glare, a male, and she snarled, about to launch a boot into his crotch. Sierra reprimanded the man with a smooth, yet authoritative voice. "EXCUSE ME, Corporal Irving. Do you have anything you would like to SAY to me?" A reach into her coat and the man squeaked, shaking his head.

"N-n-n-no, Captain Villanueva!"

"You got that right..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: MAGIC FACTION]

Another shuffle of hazel hair was awoken by a different alarm, one of the mind. She had programmed that herself when she finally joined the army so she would always wake up on time. This girl was never NOT on time, however, because she made sure of it. Blushing, she rolled out of her pink sheets and then her nightgown, to put on her battle armour. She was seldom seen in anything else, and it made her feel safe and secure. The knowledge that she couldn't be shot through the heart by lasers made her feel like she could rush in and do what she did best: defeat science goons.

Correia Villanueva had that dream where she had lots of tasty pastries again. Well, she always has lots of tasty pastries, now that she was Captain of an entire squadron. But this was different, she was with another girl that looked JUST LIKE HER. It was scary, she got hit by this girl and everything... oddly, it made her feel safe, though. Like there was someone watching out for her. She didn't have that feeling all the time, and sometimes even felt like a weak leader. Continuing to gear up with her armour, she gives the mirror a glance. Correia had a childish face, with a cherubic smile. Blushing again, she suited up as fast as she could in her battle armour. Who knows how many creepy guys were here that wanted to stare?

Half an hour later, she was finally done. This armour was plated with a hard steel alloy, a technology seldom seen in Magician territory... she had her ways of getting this technology, though. Correia had spies. It was still very feminine, with a large bow on the cloth of the dress and a very form-fitting chest plate. The insignia of the armour is a family insignia, etched into the armour with a dragon and a gryphon fighting on the front. Latching it on at the back, Correia finally felt ready to take on the day, and she had one last look at her childish pink room. It was being attacked by cute plushies everywhere, and did not scream Captain at all. Gulping, she took a look out the window, reminding herself why she did this.

Miquelon never looked better. Spires and towers for magical studies glowed with a beauty of no other natural phenomenon. Children floated and played Quidditch while the adults flew on their broomsticks or their hoverdiscs or whatever they ride on to the floating markets. A harbour on the far end of the city brought supplies in from Canada. Farther away was the science half and it always made her laugh. How could they keep their cities like that?!? They looked so ugly!

"Ravenna? I'd like to have breakfast immediately." Unlike Sierra, Correia's voice was still about the same, squeaky and youthful. "If you could, some cinnamon buns? OH, and some eclairs and peanut butter cups... Maybe... Um... Make sure you write this all down, Ravenna, dear. I'm gonna want a lot."

Some things never change.

Last edited by The Book of Tebow on 2nd October 2012, 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 7 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 29th September 2012, 1:34 pm

[ATTN: Garm, Rhea]

With what vision she had left, Felix looked around. No magicians had followed them. No bubble was wrapped around them, with the magical bubble around them having dissipated because they had escaped the range of the magic. Most importantly, her hand fumbled around on her chest, when she finally accessed her power suit's hard drives... and all of the files were on there. "YES!" Felix cried in joy, high-fiving the two rather awkwardly, since she couldn't see their hands. She had missed twice, but she didn't care. All the information was there and now she was going to get a promotion for sure!

"Back to base camp for us, Garm. Red Riding Hood, you want to come with?" Her tunnel-vision locked onto Rhea, with a look of thanks.

[ATTN: Vicky, Kada]

"Not now, Vicky, grown ups are talking." It took a firm hand to raise a child, and Vicky was no different. "I'll tell you how you got here later, but seriously." She patted the phone and set it on the table as the grown ups sat down to set up a power source for her little creation. Sierra rolled her eyes as her artificial intelligence began to pound the surrounding researchers filing back in.

"Captain Villanueva, your phone..."

"I am AWARE, Sergeant Reali." She shook her head and snarled at Vicky. Picking up her phone and pretending to take a call, she quietly told Vicky to calm the heck down... which was when the REALLY EMBARRASSING STUFF happened. Running out of the room, she looked at Vicky as she ran to her office, plugging her back into the computer.

"THERE, you happy?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 7 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Vye 30th September 2012, 10:49 am

[Attn: Garm, Felix]

Rhea let out a sigh of relief when the bubble disappeared. She practiced her regained freedom by stretching her arms out above her head. Also, the magicians were out of sight. The opportunity tempted Rhea to break away and escape, but she couldn't abandon the two new people. Felix appeared to be most glad of them all, failing to high five Rhea and Garm twice. The first time, Rhea didn't see it coming, and the second, she merely held her hand up. Felix offered Rhea to come with them back to their base. Rhea thought for a moment before giving her answer.

"Sure. It's not like I'm doing anything important today. Besides, I would like to know about the intentions of who you work for." She said with a grin.
Vye
Vye

I'm just a Grasshopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st October 2012, 7:54 pm

[ATTN Sierra]

Vicky got very quite very quickly. "I'm so sorry mommy. I didn't mean to make you mad. I know I was bad. I won't do that again. I was just scared and you weren't talking to me." Vicky started to wail very loudy upset about what she had do. She started to glitch out because she was so upset.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st October 2012, 10:41 pm

Kada turned to her colleague while Sierra was off with Vicky, "The captain's suggestion will probably work, but she is correct, we are low on materials. On the plus side, an assignment of this importance could probably give us reason to secure whatever we need, and in the quantities we need as well." She rolled out the blueprints, looking over the design once more, "Perhaps we should even consider making some kind of protective casing, something waterproof that can absorb excess electricity?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd October 2012, 5:43 pm

[ATTN: Kada]

Reyson stroked his chin... "Well, that would be a good idea, but Major Cromwell has EXPRESSED that he does not want to support another one of Sierra's half-baked ideas... though I have seen with mine own eyes that this is all too real." His amazement had given him an idea, however... "WAIT." Grabbing a whiteboard marker, he began to draw out his own blueprint of power. "This is a little crude, but if we wanted to build a casing, we have the means to coat the exterior with Kevlar. You know, the BULLETPROOF STUFF. The interior of the battery can have a second, less protective casing that will help it be conducive to energy generation, but with a Kevlar exterior, her pet project is near invincible..."

[ATTN: Vicky]

Sierra sighed. "My little kilobyte... don't be sad when I ignore you, I just had to get some work done, honey..." She teared up a little bit, after all, the girl was just learning how to be a parent... Sierra didn't know that a child would be so annoying, so... so resourceful, so irritating, and so weak all at the same time. Running both the hug and the head-patting program, she sniffled a little bit. "Don't worry, sugarbyte, the real thing is a whole lot better than the programs... I programmed you with nerves, you'll know what I mean."

[KADA, VICKY, SIERRA, RHEA, GARM, AND FELIX ALL WILL MOVE TO THE NEW MISSION FOR SCIENTISTS. GOLD RUSH AND ASH ARE BEING INTRODUCED.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top