Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 3 Empty Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 23rd August 2012, 7:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

[ATTN: DREAM SEQUENCE/CLOSED]

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 3 Cb91630f4f4e5f9db2e94dc108449e55d651230c

The sweet scent of pastry cream, icing sugar, and chocolate filled the air in the little boutique known simply as Lyon's on the Miquelon side of town. Two young girls, dressed and groomed in exactly the same way shuffled towards the favourite shop, pulling their mother's dress with them. Large bows were tied in each of their long brown hairs, and they were just returning from preschool in their uniforms. Today, it was one of the few days where they had enough money to come here and not break the bank, so Momma had told them. To the two girls, this store was everything to them. To the store owner, these two girls were exactly the kind of people that he lived for: people who loved sweets and could enjoy them for what they were... a forbidden pleasure.

The moment they walked in, the two youngsters, barely two and a half, toddled in, looking for pastry delight. Each of the girls was impacted differently by the same sight. Peanut butter cups shone brightly under the light of the magical store, and eclairs assaulted their eyes, making one of the girls squirm. The other girl patted her tummy, thinking about how much she COULD eat, but the squirmy girl really really wanted to eat right now! She really wanted all of these, and left her mother's side, waddling to the display case. Her face stuck to the pane of the show glass, shocked at her choice. Drooling over the choice, her cheeks squished on the display case, exciting her even more to be even closer to the food.

"I want this one, and this one, and this one, and ALL of these ones!" The girl was just babbling on now about how delicious all of the pastries looked, pointing to random pastries as she went on about the ones she REALLY, REALLY wanted. To her, this was a wonderland of puff pastry, where she could frolic in the chocolate mousse, and swim in the fizzy drink. It was true, they were all EQUALLY delectable as a treat. Prying hazel eyes scanned the store's display case with delight, while another set was peering into her sister's mind. The other girl sighed with wisdom far beyond her years, and waddled up to her twin sister, smacking her gently.

"We don't have a... gajillion bazillion dollars." Her arms shot up in exasperation before she finally crossed her arms in an authoritative stance, and looked at her younger-by-two-seconds twin sternly, before giggling and hugging her. The big crybaby was about to burst in tears, what could she do? "Oh, come on, I'm sorry, but you know it's true." Those cute lips were quivering faster than a breakdancer doing the worm, and the girl could tell that she had done a wrong to her sister.

"Momma... Sh... she hit me..." The formerly jittery girl was now shaking for a different reason. She was scared, but she knew that her sister didn't mean anything by it.

"You're older, you should know better, young missy!" Momma picked the authoritative girl up and sighed, patting her head. How indignant it must feel, for a young lady of such refinement to be treated this way!

"Moooooom, only by TWO SECONDS! Besides, I didn't mean it..." She puffed her cheeks, causing her sister to giggle as she returned to squiiiiiishing her face on the window pane and listing off the ones she wanted.

"No buts, now both of you, make a choice." The store clerk chuckled at this display of family, and just bagged the usual order and some freebies, just to satisfy the girl sucking on the glass of his store's only display case. "Thanks for being so understanding, Duffy." Mother just put her daughter down for a moment to pay for the sweets.

"No problem, madam Villanueva, just doing what I can for such cute twins." The younger girl continued to stick her face on the glass, having to be dragged away from the store. She was close to tears once again, not wanting to leave. A discrete point at the bags and some of the things they didn't regularly buy calmed her down, knowing that she would get lots of fun, free food.

The three ladies sat down on a park bench, where the twins were handed what felt like the biggest cookie ever to share. One looked to the other, and the other looked back, it required the combined effort of BOTH OF THEM just to hold it! Just as they were both about to bite into it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: SCIENCE FACTION]

A shuffle of brown hair sighed. The alarm clock was really, REALLY annoying and she wanted to turn it off. "Eugh... too... lazy..." Feeling sluggish and lazy, however, an arm shot out of the blue covers just to turn the blasted thing off. She slowly found her way to the oak headboard, slumping on it. Sierra Villanueva looked to her bandaged left shoulder and adjusted it... hm, it seemed that it was fine for combat again. She then got out of her bed and slipped out of her sleeping robe, leaving her in tasteful blue negligee. That dream had come again, where there was two of her... She hated it. Who was that other girl? WHO? This girl couldn't be trusted alone, and if she ever found her, she'd knock some sense into her again and keep her safe JUST LIKE in the dream! Widening her eyes, she places her green contacts into the sockets, changing her eye colour from a dim brown to a bright, sharp green.

Snorting in frustration, she picked up a dark purple dress shirt and a lighter purple pair of pants from her armoire. Putting the two on, she also puts on a pair of purple one-inch boots to complete the ensemble. Lying on her nightstand was a blue captain's hat, which Sierra put on quickly. "Today, I'm going to be back in action. For sure." Pushing a button, she smiled as she turned around to a secret compartment. It was a BEAUTIFUL trenchcoat, with the only thing she remembers from her original family on the back of it... Her family insignia. It was purple and black, with a red dragon and a brown gryphon fighting. This insignia came from a piece of paper she was given when she first got to the orphanage. Inside the coat was how she got her nickname, but that's a tale for another day.

Now fully geared, she looked at her room one last time. It was a large room, painted a sea blue with a window to the outside. The furniture was all oak and sophisticated. She could see her half of the city, the half she lived for. St. Pierre. A beautiful mecca of science and knowledge. It was incredible! Large skyscrapers of steel and glass rose, with the common man finding work that wasn't as mundane as chopping wood. Science has robots for that. On the other half was the disgusting home of Magicians on this island. Ugh, it made her sick.

Stepping out, now, she saluted to each of her subordinates in the hall currently. One of them gave her a glare, a male, and she snarled, about to launch a boot into his crotch. Sierra reprimanded the man with a smooth, yet authoritative voice. "EXCUSE ME, Corporal Irving. Do you have anything you would like to SAY to me?" A reach into her coat and the man squeaked, shaking his head.

"N-n-n-no, Captain Villanueva!"

"You got that right..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ATTN: MAGIC FACTION]

Another shuffle of hazel hair was awoken by a different alarm, one of the mind. She had programmed that herself when she finally joined the army so she would always wake up on time. This girl was never NOT on time, however, because she made sure of it. Blushing, she rolled out of her pink sheets and then her nightgown, to put on her battle armour. She was seldom seen in anything else, and it made her feel safe and secure. The knowledge that she couldn't be shot through the heart by lasers made her feel like she could rush in and do what she did best: defeat science goons.

Correia Villanueva had that dream where she had lots of tasty pastries again. Well, she always has lots of tasty pastries, now that she was Captain of an entire squadron. But this was different, she was with another girl that looked JUST LIKE HER. It was scary, she got hit by this girl and everything... oddly, it made her feel safe, though. Like there was someone watching out for her. She didn't have that feeling all the time, and sometimes even felt like a weak leader. Continuing to gear up with her armour, she gives the mirror a glance. Correia had a childish face, with a cherubic smile. Blushing again, she suited up as fast as she could in her battle armour. Who knows how many creepy guys were here that wanted to stare?

Half an hour later, she was finally done. This armour was plated with a hard steel alloy, a technology seldom seen in Magician territory... she had her ways of getting this technology, though. Correia had spies. It was still very feminine, with a large bow on the cloth of the dress and a very form-fitting chest plate. The insignia of the armour is a family insignia, etched into the armour with a dragon and a gryphon fighting on the front. Latching it on at the back, Correia finally felt ready to take on the day, and she had one last look at her childish pink room. It was being attacked by cute plushies everywhere, and did not scream Captain at all. Gulping, she took a look out the window, reminding herself why she did this.

Miquelon never looked better. Spires and towers for magical studies glowed with a beauty of no other natural phenomenon. Children floated and played Quidditch while the adults flew on their broomsticks or their hoverdiscs or whatever they ride on to the floating markets. A harbour on the far end of the city brought supplies in from Canada. Farther away was the science half and it always made her laugh. How could they keep their cities like that?!? They looked so ugly!

"Ravenna? I'd like to have breakfast immediately." Unlike Sierra, Correia's voice was still about the same, squeaky and youthful. "If you could, some cinnamon buns? OH, and some eclairs and peanut butter cups... Maybe... Um... Make sure you write this all down, Ravenna, dear. I'm gonna want a lot."

Some things never change.

Last edited by The Book of Tebow on 2nd October 2012, 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by Guest 26th August 2012, 2:38 pm

(Attn: Olivi, Magic Faction soldiers)

Sly went to her locker on Base and searched through her clothes. Since she preferred to live outdoors, this was where most of her stuff was kept. She had everything from a nice outfit for special occasions to any manner of Science faction clothes. For this go around, she decided to go as a student doing research on how nature could be used scientifically for a college paper she had to write. Her outfit was black dress pants and a white button up shirt, with a pair of nice black dress shoes to compliment it. All this complete with a leather shoulder bag to hold notebooks and research materials. Walking in an upright posture and at a crisp pace and she was good. She headed to the meeting area to wait for the others, the image of a serious, business savvy college student.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Criminal Activity: Discord Magic Mission I [CLEARED] /Science Mission I [CLEARED]

Post by xenolion 26th August 2012, 3:06 pm

Ravenna watches Correia leave her room. She laughs as Correia sulks out of her room. Ravenna sits up in her bed. Can she really be a magic person? She shakes her head in amazement and wonders what is going to change. She wonders how her magic will develop. If she can read people thoughts does that mean she may be able to plant thoughts in people’s head someday? She gets up and goes to the kitchen. She knows Correia told her to take the day off, but Ravenna does not know what to do. She does what she is used to and starts to prepare dinner.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th August 2012, 3:51 pm

Aliah blushed as the sight of Olivi. 'Shes so...perfect' she thought to her self. She then simply pulled her hair back removing her hat and assassin coat. Once she had done that she revealed a black skirt and blue shirt that a school girl would normally wear. She then went to her room quickly and took out at lap top bag she had converted to hold her weapons in times like these. She quickly pulled the bag over her head and adjusted it on her shoulder putting on her dress shoes rather that her normal boots and walked back to the group. "Im ready"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th August 2012, 5:45 pm

[ATTN: Ravenna]

An hour later, Correia was finally done with the paperwork that encompassed the incidents and why she did what she did. The listing was easy and such, but all the explaining spun her into another spiral of depression, with only the snacks that Ravenna had prepared for her to lift her spirits. They were more than enough to get her through the work with snacks to spare. Done, she skipped down to the kitchen, where Ravenna was cooking up a storm.

"Ravvie, you know, I sorta know how to cook, too..." She giggled and sat down, smiling at Ravenna. This woman had helped her so much and now she was going to get the chance to help a friend out and learn how to develop her abilities. One sniff, however, and Correia was enthralled by the delicious smells of her food. "But, you know, you're so much better and your cooking is better than mine so yeah! Keep up the good work!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th August 2012, 7:30 pm

[ATTN: Felix]

Katana sigh's at Felix's reaction to her arriving. She looks her in the eyes and says "Listen Felix i know we have our differences but I dont want to joeperdize this mission because of how we act with each other, how bout just this once, we be friends" in a very sincere voice, and after offers to her a hand shake.

[Attn: Secretary]

Sieg just looks at the secretary as she reviews his form. She than asks him to write down some more information. "Oh im sorry did i miss something." he says taking the paper back and frowning as he reads the next things he had to enter. And than he does.

"here you go again, I hope i got everything this time." he says with a small smile, he had pretty much gotten over the charm of the woman. He was never one to thret on things like that, but she was very sexy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th August 2012, 9:28 pm

Ravenna looks sheepishly at Correia. “I am sorry, I’ve been your servant for so long I don’t know otherwise. I don’t know how easy this transition will be for me. I am excited about it though Correia, and at the same time scared. How are people going to react once they hear about my abilities? You know how nice I am, I don’t want the wrong people to influence me.” She bites her lip and looks at Correia. “I am asking you to help make sure that does not happen.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th August 2012, 12:03 pm

‘’Be like those science weirdos right… I guess I can try’’

Entering his house as Atios, he got out as a succesful young business man. Ajusted suit, suitcase, black waxed shoes. Perfect, just like a money lover scientist. He slowly walked back to the group practicing his swell accent and his wealthy business lines.

Back to the group, he presented himself as his new personality

‘’ Hello there, Atios Von Lynton’’ He then bows and starts laughin

‘’ What do you think about my costume?’’

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th August 2012, 12:33 pm

This Captain of the Magic Squadron Delta had never seen this side of her servant before. Unsure, unsafe, uncomfortable with her new powers, and Correia was in every position right now to help her out. "Alright, you will NEVER have to use your powers if you do not want to." Correia hmmed and paced around, and when lunch came around, she was set on devouring it, whilst also pondering over the extent of Ravenna's powers... "Hey, let's try something," she said, whilst munching on a sausage.

"If you can read minds, that means your magic is all in the mind... that means you could be able to lift things without touching them. Try the cup." Correia looked at the cup intently, but obviously, was not able to drink from the cup without laying a hand on the cup. "Now you try, since I can't." Giggling, Correia sighed and continued eating her meal. "Afterwards, we'll try other mind-related powers."

[ATTN: Magician Mission]

Olivi pouted. She was clearly the youngest-looking of the group and did not like it, but she chose the outfit for herself. "Alright, then..." She walked over to the door and gulped... "I haven't been out of this room except for meals in a long while." Olivi was nervous. She did NOT like being in public and this was nerve-wracking. Shaking, she turned the knob of the door and swung it open, closing her eyes. With no one out there, she motioned for them to come with her, and as Aliah walked by, she attempted to cling onto her...

This was almost a ritual for her and Aliah, this clinginess in public. For good reason, too, Olivi is one clumsy little thing when she's out. Tripping, accidentally bumping into people and objects, you name it, Olivi's done it.

[ATTN: Katana]

"Hey, I can separate work from personal. It's going to be NO PROBLEM if you don't make it one." Looking at her, Felix sighed. "I thought that you were bringing backup, didn't the Captain tell you to bring backup?" What an idiot, already forgetting that two people can't take out an entire magician hideout. This is a joke, FELIX should have been the next officer, not this floozy.

"Now, let me update you on the situation," Felix gave her a set of thermal goggles, "you'll notice that this complex is heavily guarded at the top. That tells me they're hiding something in there. We can actually smoke the bottom floor and infiltrate by switching into the clothes of the guards at the bottom floor, then go in undetected to retrieve that classified information. Are you following me?"

[ATTN: Siegfried]

Sierra stomped down to the front foyer, it seemed that there was a new recruit with potential. "YOU, HERE, NOW." She barked for Siegfried in a manner that would chill any man. Sierra had her captain's hat in a way that hid her eyes and crossed her hands in a very scary manner. It looked like she would chop him in half given the chance with the large broad claymore slung across his back. "So you think you're ready for the army, Mr..." She did not get the file yet, and was glaring at him to give her his full name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th August 2012, 12:49 pm

[ATTN: Felix]

Katana rolls her eyes and says "Forget i even said anything you are obviously to much of a dimwit. And no the captain did not tell me to bring back up, it thought you would think of bringing your little rookies, guess I expected to much of you... Anyway on with the plan."

She than listens to the situation and puts on the thermal glasses to see what she's refering to, and she does. What ever their hiding its something worth while, they obviously couldnt act as an army of two in this situation so she nodded in agreement at her plan that involved subtelty. "Lets hide our tracks, dont want any alarm going off while were in there. Im ready when you are" she says in a very serious tone "act quickly and in silence, I know you wont have trouble with that since its your speciality so ill leave this one up to you, do you wanna go ahead first or do you wanna cover me from the back until we get the uniforms?"

[ATTN: Sierra]

Sieg was patiently waiting for the secretary to move one with his inscription when a woman, a high ranked one from the looks of it came out of no where are started yelling things directed towards him. This slightly startled him but he quickly got a hold of himself. She stops yelling and stares at him expecting a name. "Siegfried Van'Cleef M'am!" he said in a quite determined and sure of himself tone.

Its like something clicked in him when he was actually in an army situation he was quite into it.

Last edited by Jack-o-Panda on 27th August 2012, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th August 2012, 12:55 pm

Sly smiled at Atios, then composed herself back into a serious science demeanor, "It looks superb. You make quite the business man."

After they all looked each other over, and made sure everything was in place, they headed out. Sly walked behind Olivi and Aliah. It wasn't long before the group reached the train and was on their way to their destination.

Sly remained quiet during the train ride. She wasn't a fan of any closed transport, preferring to travel under the open sky, the same way she preferred to sleep. The same way she preferred to do most things actually.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th August 2012, 1:25 pm

Ravenna sits at the table by Correia. “Do you really think I will be able to move objects?” She stares at the cup for a few moments. Slowly the cup begins the shake a little. Ravenna’s eyes open wide and she concentrates harder. The cup unsteadily lifts off the table until it is about two inches high. She cannot believe it is doing it!! Her concentration breaks and the glass falls spilling its contents all over Correia’s plate.

Ravenna instantly stands up. “Oh crap, I am so sorry. I will get you another plate.” She runs over to the counter cursing at herself the whole time. She grabs the plate as she remembers an incident with her mom. They were doing dishes together and a young Ravenna dropped a glass. She remembers yelling no and the glass slowing down. It still broke and she never mentioned it to anyone. Does that mean she had powers back then?

She breaks from her reverie. “Oh sorry, let me clean that up for you.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th August 2012, 4:54 pm

"You lead. You know my eyesight doesn't work well leading." Just to make sure her point gets across, "Oh, by the way, if we don't snipe down the guy at the desk first, he will sound the alarm and then we're screwed. The rest can wait, but we have to get the desk jockey FIRST." Following Katana, Felix masks her bow in an electromagnetic field as she gets the guy at the desk, then moves on to the rest of the four targets in the room. "Too slow, compadre."

Sierra's high-heeled boots clopped on the tile floor in rhythm. One eighth, then a couple quarters followed by another eighth, and then finally some sixteenths to weird him out. "So, Mr Van'Cleef. You're probably going to be avoiding the water, am I right?" A haughty, manly laugh erupted from Sierra's mouth, and when Siegfried didn't laugh along with her, she glared. "Laugh with me, boy, kissing up to superiors is good for you." After their forced shared laugh, Sierra pulled him to a special examination room, where sexy nurses abound were working on patients.

"Now, let's conduct a couple wellness experiments. Doctor Friesen will do some reflex testing before we throw you into the training complex for speed and strength." The doctor came out and as with the theme here, he was clearly being seduced by the police force to join. They must REALLY WANT HIM HERE or something, after all, no other man that Siegfried knew saw this much booty in the army. After a very arousing physical checkup, Sierra glared at him. "So, you think you're cut out for this?"

Spoiler:

[ATTN: Magic Mission]

Soon, the bus stopped, and the four comrades were going to their respective locations. On one hand, we have Atios and Sly, stopping at the local book store. The other two were going to a cafe, where Olivi and Aliah were awkwardly trying to make conversation...

"So... Um, how was... killing people?" Olivi didn't know what to say, she just knew that the girl is an assassin!

"Hold your horses, Ravenna..." Sampling a piece of sausage with the doused orange juice, she chewed very slowly, as if she were sampling a fine wine. The excruciating wait was over when Correia exclaimed: "Sausages taste FAR BETTER with orange juice!" However, the breadstuffs were not salvagable, and Correia happily accepted the new plate of food. "Hm..." She was pondering where to train her, but Correia didn't have a clue where to train a telemancer (or a thought-magician).

"Let's just go to the military base first, Ravenna. I have to talk to the Chief anyways."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th August 2012, 5:29 pm

When the bus stopped, Sly made a beeline for the bookstore. To any other person, she looked like a Science faction student on her way to look for research materials, and that's exactly what she wanted people to think. She made her way to the research section, and started trying to find books on the scientific aspect of nature. She took a book off the shelf and leafed through the pages, pretending to read excerpts. In reality, she was completely alert, and studying her surroundings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th August 2012, 6:44 pm

Ravenna shakes her head. “You are far too kind.” She gets the sets down the plate. She eats her own lunch picking at it really she is worried about going to the Chief. She never thought of herself as a military person. She doesn’t know how to fight with a weapon. After a few moments of eating, she half smiles at Correia. “Yeah, let’s get going. Better to get it done then to worry about it. Let me clean up first and we can go.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th August 2012, 8:50 pm

[ATTN: Felix, Guards]

As Felix starts shooting, Katana runs to the entrance putting on her silencers on her guns and takes cover on the entrances wall, she than hears foot steps... Two men by the sound of it, coming down the hallway out of Felix's line of sight. She takes a deep breath, jolts out of cover and shoots one bullet out of each gun, both resulting in headshots, both men let out a muffles unfinished moan.

After the shots she went straight back to cover but on the opposite side. She than looks in slowly and spotting nothing nor hearing any noise she enters cautiously guns ready to fire and senses on alert. Once she looked around the room and made sure the coast was clear she went back to the entrance stIll on alert. When her back hits the wall of the entrance she signals Felix to come over.

[ATTN: Sierra]

Sieg really wonders about the captain when she starts stomping but he says nothing, when she tells her joke at first he frowns not understanding why, he could be in water no probleme he just had to turn off the electrical implants in his self.

But then she told him to laugh with her so he did. They eventually went to run some tests to see if his well being was good and, it was... But oh my got he had never seen so many hot girls in one room... Especially dressed up as nurses... He was trying to maintain composure with all his might. Then Sierra asks him if hes cut for this. "Of course I am m'am, ive built myself for the very reason of being in the army... And being a weapon." he says with a little innocent smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th August 2012, 8:57 am

The nurse returned with the checkups... "Hmm, a mechanical eye?" Glancing at the cyborg, she wondered if he could recall information like a computer would. "Siegfried, I'm wondering, at what temperature does Mercury boil?" Sierra continued walking along with him, satisfied with his answer for the army. This would make a very good situation for us in the long term if he could access information as well... maybe we could even intercept magical intel waves with him, Sierra thought. She felt a tingling at her fingers which she ignored, somehow, something had happened.

"Good, then let's stop screwing around and get to the REAL tests." Smirking, Sierra walked to the training room and looked in all of its glory. Some were practicing reflexes when it came to dodging things, others were doing typical strength training, and some were even working on their intellectual capacities. Too easy for a cyborg of his capabilities, obviously, so she decided to make use of one of the incredibly experimental virtual reality rooms. True, she only had partial clearance for using the VR rooms, but this counted as an emergency. "Now, let's see... what's most dangerous for a cyborg...?" Some electricity mages, a couple of water magicians... and for good measure, let's go with an earth mage.

"Let's see if you can handle this, Rookie..."

Correia suddenly feels a pang of worry and grief. What if she was getting demoted? What if she was getting expelled? Or even worse, what if she was being informed of a sudden stealth mission? When Ravenna relaxed, however, somehow, the feeling of despair went away. Gasping for air, Correia looked at Ravenna with wonder. Just how powerful WAS this woman? "Alright, then, let's go..." Correia went to her room and got her silver broadsword before following her to the military complex.

On the way, they encountered some practice situations, or, as most people would call them, people. "Alright..." Pointing at a little girl, she asked Ravenna what she was thinking. The girl was tumbling along with no real aim, making guessing a very hard thing to do. In addition, she was tasked to help clean up the city by using her powers to pick up garbage. This style of training continued until they reached the entrance of the Military Complex. Gulping, Correia led her in.

"Even now, we only have a few minutes to infiltrate. These magician fools use things called sprites to communicate, since telepathy is freakin' rare, you know what I mean?" Felix explained, "It takes far longer than actual telepathic magic, but it gets the job done." Both of them dressed up in weird frou-frou robes and pointy hats, very stereotypical of mages. God, they both looked like IDIOTS right now. "Alright, to the top floor, if they ask for a code word, it's Sardines."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th August 2012, 12:42 pm

Ravenna does not notice Correia’s discomfort. She watches as Correia go to her room and return with her sword. She follows Correia to the military complex. On the way there Correia tests her powers with a game. First she points out a little girl who appears to be picking up garbage. Ravenna pauses for a bit. She has never really concentrated on a single person in the crowd before. She shakes her head. “She really isn’t thinking too much, just having fun with her work. She seems to be happy, but I don’t know if it is her. There are just too many to figure out.” Ravenna gets a slight panicked look on her face as the voices overwhelm her slightly. She is not used to actually listening to the voices. She crunches her face and blocks out the noise in her head before it overwhelms her.

They approach the entrance and Ravenna feels worry coming from Correia. She turns to Correia and smiles. “Why are you worried? I am the one who will be under the gun, or are you worried about what happened earlier. Correia, you did nothing wrong. You prevented the riot from continuing.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th August 2012, 11:21 pm

[ATTN: OLIVI]

Aliah sat down at the small cafe table looking away from Olivi nervous. "Killing is...umm all ive really know until i came into this squad, is that really what you would like to talk about though? You dont seem to be much for killing and all that field. You seem like the sweet little girl mostly. Im sure you have much more pleasant stories than I do." She said all of this still not looking at Olivi directly, she couldne. The butterflies where in full flight and she couldnt handle looking at her. She also didnt want to explain to Olivi why her face was flushed and she could hardly think and talk straight. Aliah had finally come to terms with it, she was in love with Olivi. Plain and simple.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th August 2012, 10:17 am

[ATTN: Aliah]

Olivi blushed, tugging at her skirt as well. She opened her spell book disguised as a young adult novel, and began to read it. She was clearly uncomfortable trying to talk to her, but it had to be done, I suppose. Who knows when the raid would happen? "I don't get out alot... besides, the times I am, you've taken me to the caf or wherever I usually go, so you know it all," she looks up at Aliah, "Besides, all my funny stories are embarrassing." She pulls out some vials from her bag and passes them onto her. "These are the antidotes you wanted."

She was very uncomfortable by the time the waiter had come by to take their orders. Stammering, Olivi wanted to get a sandwich of some sort, so she asked for a panini with meatballs. Olivi didn't know it yet, but this odd feeling was an affection for Aliah, mixed with her anxiety in public. She decided to also let Aliah order something. "Aliah, what do you want? I'll pay..."

Correia sighed and entered the room with Ravenna, paperwork in hand. "Good afternoon, Major Acron." The major turned around and smiled. It was always nice to see one of his captains make the extra effort to deliver their paperwork themselves. He was a burly man, wearing his regal robes today. He had a beard going on and a pointy hat on his head, completing the whole gay wizard look. His entire office followed suit, in a very vintage style. His office was the only one still known to be entirely wooden, with all the furniture the same way. No magical synthetic materials, just leather, feathers, and wood. While he was old, he was still sharp as a blade when it came to mental acuity, and it showed in his voice.

"Villanueva, I see you have the paperwork. Great." Taking it, he leafed through each sheet carefully, reading all the accounts he had gained from the privates along with her own account. He was hard to read, even by Ravenna. Major Acron was a powerful man, known to have magical waves that can interrupt some mind readers. "So, this was a riot?"

"Yes, sir... I tried not to injure any of them, but they wouldn't stop fighting! I had to!" Correia had tears in her eyes already and was about to burst into them, when the Major smacked some sense into her. "OWCH! What was that for..."

"We go through this EVERY TIME you use the dark aura, Captain Villanueva, and frankly, you need some SENSE in that head of yours." He shakes his head and laughs with some amiability. "I would NOT have elevated you to Captaincy if I did not know that you would be able to handle that specific spirit with the restraint that you have displayed. Remember the FIRST time you used that spirit."

"Sir, with all due respect, I'd rather NOT remember." Correia felt uncomfortable, remembering these sorts of things. It was a clustercuss of blood and guts the first time she had used the darkness aura. She shuddered just at the THOUGHT of the gore that she had encountered that day and did not like it at all. "Now, if that's fine, I'd like to introduce you to a family friend and my servant, Ravenna."

"Pleasure to meet you." The man offered a strong, firm handshake and sat down. He gazed at her with his own powers and his eyes widened. "Correia..." Dropping niceties, he was amazed at this discovery.

"Yep! She's a Telemancer. Full blown one, too, not just the one trick ponies we have at Communications. She can read minds and pick stuff up with her brain."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 29th August 2012, 3:44 pm

Ravenna follows Correia into the office. She studies the Major for as Correia greets him. He has the typical clothes of the mages in town. She stands back and looks around as Correia conducts her business with the Major. Ravenna love the homey earthy feel to the office. Everything is natural.

Ravenna hears her name and the Major holds out his hand. She takes it and smiles nervously. “I am Ravenna Verrecchia, I didn’t know if I should salute or bow, so I thank you for the handshake.” As she takes his hand she feels a gentle invasion of magic. She sees his eyes widen and flays her bottom lip.

Correia breaks the tension and brags about her abilities. Ravenna shakes her head. “I highly doubt if I can hold a candle to anyone yet, but I would like to train my newly discovered abilities. Do you think you can do that Major?” Ravenna is both nervous and excited as she awaits his answer.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th August 2012, 9:47 pm

[ATTN: OLIVI]

Aliah looked at the menu swiftly and then ordered so soup. It was the cheapest thing on the menu and she knew Olivi wouldnt let her not order something. Aliah looked at Olivi smiling, "Thank you" Aliah reached for the lemons on the table as Olivi did the same. She blushed but didnt pull her hand away quickly liking her touch. Aliah blushed bright red then pulled her hand away putting some lemon in her water. She looked away from Olivi hiding her face with her hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st August 2012, 9:32 am

Ugh, this girl is taking FAR TOO LONG just to get dressed. "I'm going to go ahead, Kat, you're going to need to just come up when you're ready." Felix did not like that Katana had wasted her time with folly about just getting into clothes. This mission was hard enough with a tagalong, but with someone as impudent as this, she was absolutely useless. She made her way back to the reception room, about a minute behind schedule. By now, the room had been cleared out and the only thing to do was take the elevator up to the first floor. At least they use the elevators around here like civilized people.

In no time, (well, about 2 minutes and 26 seconds,) she had reached the top of the building. This top floor was terra formed into a workshop from the existing office building. The desks were turned into workbenches for disgusting magical happenings. What was once a beautiful piece of technology known as the computer was dismantled for parts for their disgusting magic experiments. Worse, the computer parts were being turned into a metal bird statue. A BIRD STATUE, that's completely disgusting! She fumbled around looking for information, bumping into things hand having to apologize often. Her eyesight was not helping her.

This building was bustling with talk about all of these things that needed to happen. Names of our spies, names of prominent figures in the city, names of THEIR spies, and incredible amounts of information that would be crucial for Captain Villanueva to know. In fact, there was talk about a captain that had recently displayed tremendous amounts of raw destructive power in their ranks. Felix smirked. This was her chance to get promoted. She scurried around to whatever looked like a file cabinet, and began to collect a bevy of information about these power players of the magician world...

"That sl*t!" Everyone looked at me and I sighed. "I mean, back home, you hear about the chief's daughter?" That was true, Major Acron's daughter was quite promiscuous. Anyways, the whore working at the front desk was a magician spy! How did we not see this one coming, command? Really! She had been seducing men for the longest time and no one thought to say 'Hey, she might be leading these men to bed and coaxing information out of them'! It was disgusting to see this.

"Excuse me, but I'm compiling a master file for the Captain." Felix asked a susceptible female who she thought would be easy to crack. From the looks of it, she was fresh off the recruiting line and would be easy to probe. After all, she was wearing this ridiculous jacket over a childish sundress and had her hair in clips and bows.

"Um... but Captain Villanueva already has the files." ANOTHER Captain Villanueva? Odd...

"Well, they won't be as recent as these ones, right?" This girl wasn't as stupid as Felix thought she was.

"True... but I'm not sure. You feeling hungry though?" This should be the time to use the codeword.

"Yeah, I'm feeling like a sardine sandwich." An emphasis was put on sardine and the girl smiled, skipping off to a drawer and rummaging for the rest of the files she needed...

Ah, crap. One of the magicians had her at fingerpoint. "Who. Are. You?" He had seen through her illusory disguise and now she wished that she had waited for that Katana fool. Turning around, she gulped and saw a rather dangerous looking man, who had the title of Sergeant. This was bad, very very bad...

Major Acron gave a loud pondering "hmmmmmm". He levitated to his bookshelf and rose up, returning shortly with a large, thick, dusty tome. "This should do the trick..." And he threw it at Correia, who gleeped and caught the book with some difficuty. Correia looked at this book, and it was old. Very, very old. She opened the book and blew off some of the dust, reading the first page...

"Um, Major, this is a book about cupcakes."

"Yes, a very large book. Ravenna, to start, we're going to be training your mind-lifting. After all, that will probably be one of your more valuable assets." Nodding, he procured more books and threw them at Correia, who was now buried in books almost literally. "After, we'll do some mind-reading, but I need to know how much your mind can book-press." This seemed like a conversation some magical musclehead would have. Major Acron was a very modern man despite his old-school magic, but he knew what he was talking about, so Ravenna would have to trust him.

[ATTN: Aliah]

Her hand felt... so warm. It felt like a warm cake fresh out of the oven, that's how warm it was, Olivi thought to herself. This one hand carried all these good feelings about life that she held, all the sweets and treats she could think of. The odd feeling spread across her body, striking her with a sensation of grief and happiness at the same time. "Um... Aliah... you sure you don't want some cake or something?" She really wanted to treat this girl with all the respect she deserved, and had for a moment, completely forgotten about the mission.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st August 2012, 3:36 pm

[ATTN: Olivi]

Aliah thought for a moment. She was no longer thinking of the mission but now just Olivi and her and wanting to stay close to her. Aliah looked up and smiled at Olivi feeling warm and happy and full for once in her life. She knew there was something special about this girl and she wanted to keep her close and safe always. "Sure, only if you get a slice to though. I would love a piece of chocolate cake."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st August 2012, 4:57 pm

Atios was wandering through the bookstore, looking for the biggest book, the one that would be the easiest to turn in a sword. After looking for a while, he finally found what he was looking for, the encyclopedia section. He got out a whole section and took a seat at the nearest table. All the books were pilled up next to him, and one was opened. Funny thing that the encyclopedia he chose to read was about alchemist trying to create gold out of raw metal in the ancient times.

He was reading it but he was aware that as soon as the signal would be given, he would be ready to get create his sword
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 31st August 2012, 5:39 pm

Ravenna’s eyes are on the Major as he levitates not only to his bookshelf, but up. He has a huge book in his hands and throws it at Correia. She discovers the book is about cupcakes and stifles laughter. The Major turns his attention back to Ravenna and gives her his goals. He throws more books in Correia’s direction. Ravenna worries exactly what he expects of her. She has never really used her mind to move things before. She does not want to disappoint him or Correia.

Ravenna blushes and looks at Correia. “I don’t think I can bench press that many books. I am only a beginner. You should have seen the glass I tried to lift this morning. I had to replace Correia…uh Captain Villanueva’s plate. I am sure with your instruction I can learn to lift more. “

She looks over at the Major. “What should I do first?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top