Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 4 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 4 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 1:04 pm

"Don't tell Brandon, but I am exhausted. I need to get stronger though." Jasmine sighs.

Vincent pushes her over to Grayson. He helps her set up the tray so she has somewhere to put her paints. "Jasmine, what did we say about pushing yourself?"

"It is my legs, not my injury. I need to be doing something. I am getting restless just lying around." Jasmine protests. She sees Brandon returning and puts her finger to her lips. "So Grayson, do you still want the camp scene or something different? I can do a dragon if you want?"

"Ohhh I love dwagons!" Grayson cheers.

"Now I need you to prop your leg up and not move it at all. Do you thing you can do that?" Jasmine asks. She reaches over to open one of the paints. She is having difficulty with only one hand. "Serena, can you hold this please?" She HATES this, asking for help for the simpliest of tasks.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 1:15 pm

Audra shakes her head. “You are only going to make it worse if you push it Jasmine.” She lets it go when Brandon returns with the water for Jasmine.

He sits it down on the tray for her as Serena holds it. “Sure I can hold that for you Jasmine.” Serena said. She holds it patiently as she watches Grayson.

“That’s hard, but I can do it!” Grayson said. He looks up at his brother and smiles. “See I can be a good boy.” He said sticking out his tongue at Malachi.

Brandon gets a good look at Serena. He can tell she is exhausted and looks like she has lost more weight. He looks at Vincent and beckons him over to him. “Princess Serena looks like she is losing more weight. I can see her rib cage Vincent, is she alright?” he whispered to him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 1:51 pm

Vincent sighs. "I am worried about her, she is not eating. She is still jumping at shadows. I am trying my best to be there, but to be frank I am starting to worry." Vincent looks over at Serena helping Jasmine with the paints and being her second hand. "What am I doing wrong? Is there anything I can do?"

~~~~~~

"All little boys can be good when bribed properly." Jasmine gets into her art mode and shuts out everyone.

Malachai watches her closely and sees a butterfly land on her head. "Wow nothing distracts her when she is painting does it."

"She's been known to fall asleep in weird places when painting. More than once Uncle Berenson has sent guards after her." Audra waves her hand in front of Jasmine's face.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 2:27 pm

“I’m certain seeing Jasmine’s wound yesterday didn’t help any either.” Brandon said. “You aren’t doing anything wrong; it’s just that she and Jasmine are the two most hard headed women I have ever met. I can tell they come from the same family.” he said chuckling. He looked at Vincent.

“What are you doing to encourage her? If she isn't eating at all, that isn't good. She is going to need food before her body begins to shut down." Brandon said. He had to think. "It's almost like a sickness, I maybe able to give you something for it, but if you can't get her to eat food, maybe try to get her to drink a smoothy or even a milkshake. The smoothy is healthier for her, but the milkshake will have more fat in it to help her a little and it's something she can drink."
~~
Serena watches Jasmine paint. She sees the butterfly and smiles as it stays on Jasmine’s head for a few minutes before flying off. “She always gets into work like this. I remember the one time we had gone out to the lake in the back fields of the castle.” She chuckled. “She didn’t come back with us and Uncle Berenson went crazy. He thought she might have drowned so he sent the guards to look for her. They found her sitting on the clover painting the lake.”

Audra watches as Grayson’s fingers fidget. It was hard for him to sit still but he was watching Jasmine paint. He looked up at Malachi. “She’s weally good. I like it so far.” He was wiggling his toes in the cast.

Audra chuckled. “Just wait until it is done Grayson, I bet you will love it.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 2:55 pm

"Is Jasmine still giving you a hard time? She is looking good at least. I will get her to drink some nutritional liquids then. I just wish she would eat." Vincent races his fingers through his hair. "They may be difficult, but it is worth it."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine continues to work on the dragon. She uses the uneven surface of the cast to her advantage. She also has it spewing fire. "Just a little bit longer. I have the colors all done. I just need to work on the details. You are being so good Grayson."

Audra's stomach begins to rumble. "I don't know if we can wait a little bit longer. Malachai can you get the lunch that was packed?"

"Oh yes. Do you think Jasmine will take a break for lunch?" He asks standing up.

Audra snorts. "Are you kidding, I am surprised she spoke too bad her boyfriend is missing the intense look in her eyes."

Malachai gets the basket. "I have lunch everyone. Serena please make sure you eat something. I see they packed some soup as well.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 3:04 pm

“I hope she picks up some weight in the next few days. If she doesn’t I will notice and hopefully give you something that will help with that.” Brandon said. “She is pushing herself. Look at her, she is hunched over. If she wasn’t so tired her shoulders would be more square and not in that hunching position. I bet if I look at her eyes I could see that she is tired.” He smiles as he looks at the ladies. “You are right though, it’s worth it.”

~~

Serena nods her head as she watches Jasmine paint. “I will try to Malachi. I still am not very hungry.”

Audra watches as Malachi begins to hand out the lunch. Grayson takes a sandwich and digs in. “mmmm..so yum.” He said. He was spraying bread crumbs as he did.

Brandon looked at Vincent. “I will be right back. I will get a smoothie for her. I just heard her say she wasn’t hungry.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 3:26 pm

“She did say she was exhausted earlier, but I didn't tell you that.” Vincent winks at Brandon. He lets Brandon leave and goes over to the others. Vincent waves his hand between her and the cast. “Jassy, why don't you take a break for lunch.”

“Vincent you jerk, I am almost done. I can eat after I finish. I want to take advantage of a good boy.” Jasmine winks at Grayson. “Where is Brandon?”

“He went to get something to drink.” Vincent tells her. “Serena at least have some of the soup. It is nutritious and will be good for your body.”

Jasmine finishes up the painting. It is a green Eastern style dragon with gold marks on it It is spewing out red and orange flames and beneath it is a knight. Jasmine sighs. “It is not as detailed as I want it to be, but do you like it Grayson?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 3:47 pm

Grayson looks at the painting and goes to touch it. “Don’t touch it just yet Grayson, let it dry so you have to be still just a little while longer.” Audra said.

“Aww but I wanted to touch it now. Pwincess Jassy, I LOVE it!!” Grayson said as he looked at it. “See that little man is gonna get eaten!” he said. “And look at that cool dwagon!! Wawr!!”

Serena could not stop chuckling as she put down the tray for Jasmine. “I think someone likes his cast now.” She said. She bites her lip and looks up at Vincent. “I will try to eat some.” She said. She looks down and doesn’t say anything.

Brandon comes back holding a tray. “Well I have smoothies here for everyone.” He said. He looks at Serena as she fidgets with her cup of soup. “Here, drink this Princess Serena.” He said.

Serena took the cup from him and looked up at him. “Thanks.” She said. She put her soup down and drank a little of the smoothie.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 4:05 pm

Jasmine gives Grayson a half hug. “No that is a knight, he is going to slay the dragon. It should not take that long to dry.” She sits back and sighs. “Thank you for helping me Serena.” She takes a bite of the sandwich as Brandon returns. “Ohh his smoothies are so good. Thank you Brandon for bringing them in. Oh the cast is done.” Jasmine could not help but be slightly disappointed. However she knew that she could not be as detailed as normal. If Brandon looks close enough he will see a familiar JAL signature.

Vincent takes a smoothie. “Wow this is good. Serena, I know you will like this.”

Jasmine relaxes in the chair. “I missed being outside. I only wish I was able to walk out here. I feel bad that Sir Lawrence has to delay his decision because of me.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 4:44 pm

Serena takes a sip of the smoothie. “It does taste good. Can I just have this instead of the soup?” she asked.

Brandon nodded his head. “I don’t see why not. The soup is good though. I think you will like it.” He said as he took a bite of it. “Oh this soup is really good. My props to the chef.” He said.

Audra looked at Jasmine. “I think grandpa will be just fine. I am sure he understands, besides there is no time limit to the contest.”

“She is right you know Jasmine. Serena said. She was still sipping on her smoothie.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 4:59 pm

Vincent gives Brandon a thumbs up. “Don't worry we aren't going anywhere until you are ready, and not a moment before.”

“And even then it will only be to Rosario. And it is beginning to get cooler too. Ugh I don't want to be camping during the winter.” Jasmine groans.

“I highly doubt Sir Berenson will let his injured daughter camp.” Malachai tells her in between bites.

Jasmine finishes her meal. “I think I have to wait to do a painting for this temple. At least until I can move my other arm.”

Grayson cleans his plate. “Can I touch it now? Pwease!!!”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 5:18 pm

Serena looks at Grayson and smiles. “Yes Grayson, you can touch it.”

Grayson went straight for it and began to touch it. “I think it’s awesome!!” he said.

Audra laughed as she finished up her lunch. “I think he is going to keep that one forever.”

Serena looks at Jasmine and wrinkled her nose. “Look I wasn’t a fan of camping in the first place, much less in the winter time.”

Brandon looked at the painting on Grayson’s cast. He sees a signature that he has seen before. There are at least two in the temple with the same signature. He would have to ask her about it later. “I think you did a great job on his cast Jasmine. Why do you think you will have to wait for?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 5:31 pm

Jasmine motions to Brandon come to her. She whispers in his ear. “I am making mistakes. I know you don't see it, but not having both arms is really affecting my art.” She sighs. “Thank you for getting Serena the smoothie. I think she is having a worse time than I am accepting what happened.”

Vincent shakes his head. “You were getting better, and you know how to get even better? By doing it more.” He raises his eyebrows.

“Yay camping. Malachai will you take me camping?” Grayson squeals.

“Not until you get that cast off. Then maybe we will have to do that in Moldova.” Malachai looks at Jasmine. “Hey our winters are cool too.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 5:52 pm

Brandon nodded his head. “I can tell she has lost some weight. Vincent said that he is worried about her so I told him smoothies and milkshakes.” He whispered to Jasmine. “I think it looks good considering it’s on a cast.”

Serena wrinkles her nose. “I don’t know… I just never was a fan of it. Nadine was right, I was a horrible camper.” She sighs as she finishes up her smoothie. “Thanks Brandon, that was good.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 6:01 pm

Vincent was happy that Serena drank the whole smoothie. “I will have to get that recipe for the castle.”

Grayson begin to fidgets. “Can I move around? I promise I will be good.” Grayson gives Malachai the puppy dog eyes.

“Why don't we take a walk little man?” Malachai stands up. He kisses Audra's forehead. “We will be right back.”

Jasmine looks over at Grayson. Both of them say in unison. “Ewwww no kissing.” Jasmine adds on the gagging noises making Grayson giggle and copy her.

Audra smirks and leans to Jasmine whispering in her ear. “I hate to you but we've done more than kissing.”

“Brandon, she's trying to corrupt me, what we you going to do about it?” Jasmine complains.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 6:09 pm

Brandon shakes his head as he chuckles. He leans over and kisses Jasmine gently on her lips. He then winks at her. "Tell you that you are just as corrupt as she is."

Serena was leaning against Vincent and sighed. “Sounds like someone is being a bad girl, Audra.” She winks at her. “You should be careful you know.” She looks over as Brandon and Jasmine kiss. "Ewwwww." She said making gagging noises. She chuckled and winked at her.

Audra smiles as she watches Malachi and Grayson walk away. “You know we have been together for over a year now but only recently came out to the public.”

“I’m surprised mother and father didn’t catch it sooner, especially with all the letters coming and going.” Serena said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 6:27 pm

Vincent's eyes open wide. “Oh you better not be...”

Jasmine's cheeks flush when Brandon kisses her. “Like that isn't the kettle calling the pot black?” Jasmine teases. “Both of you need to be careful. Iverson would kill either one of you if he knew that you were intimate. Don't worry Brandon, my father is sane.”

“Is that why he punched one of the twin princes for simply making comments about you in the Moldovan attire?” Vincent points out. He pulls Serena to him. “Man you looked beautiful in that.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 6:34 pm

Brandon shakes his head. “No…no, we are just a couple but we are not intimate.” He said. His cheeks flush slightly.

Serena chuckled at Jasmine. “I know he would, dad would have a heart attack if he knew. Uncle Berenson would punch Brandon too if he thought you were intimate.” She said chuckling. She smiles up at Vincent and gives him a kiss. “That’s just because everyone else was getting kisses. I kind of felt left out.”

Audra chuckled. “That’s one thing I can hand it to Moldova, they sure have some of the most beautiful dresses for women.”

Brandon looked at Jasmine. “One day I would like to see you in the outfit.” He said smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 6:53 pm

Vincent plays with Serena's hair. “I am sorry I was neglecting you, my love.” He leans in and gives her another kiss. “That they do and I don't know if you can handle her in that outfit.” Vincent winks at Jasmine.

“It will be a long time before I wear an outfit like that. Well the top at least.” Jasmine moves her hair over her left shoulder. “I guess I can cover up with my hair.”

“Wow Jasmine, I never knew you were so...self conscious.” Audra whistles low. “I've seen you wrestle Daniel in mud and feed Lucas worms from the garden.”

Jasmine looks at Brandon her face flushed. “Daniel is my youngest brother and Lucas is Vincent's.” She explains. She shakes her head. “Even tomboys have to grow up sometime.” She grips the wheel of her chair trying to escape. “I really hate not having two arms.”

Audra looks at Jasmine. “I am sorry. I was only kidding. I think I am going to find Malachai and Grayson.” Audra stands up and walks away.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 7:03 pm

Serena was leaning against Vincent as he played with her hair; her eyes were half closed as she enjoyed it. “You are being too self-conscious Jasmine. Vincent told me that when it heals the scar will be smaller…Right Brandon?” She opens her eyes and looks at Brandon wondering if it really would be smaller than it was.

Brandon cleared his throat as he rubbed Jasmine’s shoulders. “It will be smaller than it is now, but I don’t really know how big the scar will be Serena. Jasmine, I want you to know something. This scar shouldn’t define you as a person. You earned it. Don’t let it define you, but grow from it. You are beautiful and I know your scar won’t matter to me and how much love I hold for you understand?” He was running his fingers through her hair.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 7:15 pm

Jasmine's eyes get watery. “Thank you my angel. You know exactly what to say. I am trying. Maybe it will be better if I see it later after it heals a little.”

“He is right Jasmine, don't let the scar define you.” Vincent tells her. “Do what the Lanes and Mirandas always do when bad things happen. Get the help of friends and move on.”

“Getting help is the hardest part though.” Jasmine responds. “I will make a promise. I won't be so self conscious if Serena promises to start eating again.” She winks at Serena.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 7:27 pm

Brandon smiles and kisses Jasmine’s forehead. “It will take time Jasmine, for both you and Serena. I know it is hard, but you both can do it.” He said smiling.

Serena looks at Jasmine and puts a smile on her face. “I promise to start eating again if you won’t be so self-conscious.” She said smiling. She reaches over and takes Jasmine’s hand. “We can do this together.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 7:36 pm

“Yes we can and that is why I picked you as my advisor. I know I would need you.” Jasmine smiles at Serena. “So Brandon when do I get to walk back to my room? I've been resting for hours now. I am itching to move.”

“We better get going as well before our ride leaves. Oh and we will be visiting the archery field tomorrow, so we maybe late.” Vincent stand and holds out his hand to Serena. “I know both of you will do it together.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 4th April 2014, 7:44 pm

Serena stands and walks over to Jasmine. “I love you Jasmine, you are right.” She leans over and hugs her gently as not to hurt her. “We are going to go now. I will see you tomorrow.” She said. She walks back over to Vincent. “Are you ready to go?” she asked.

Brandon smiled and chuckled. “I won’t let you walk all the way, but I will let you walk some of it. It is too far for you to walk.” He stated. He goes over and gets the blanket up and everything that that was out. He puts everything in the bag and then looks at Jasmine. “Do you want to push the wheelchair some of the way and I will walk right beside of you?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 4th April 2014, 7:53 pm

“Yes I am ready.” He lifts Serena into his arms and give her another kiss before walking back to the carriage. He helps her into it and sees that Grayson had fallen asleep.

“He still is not used to being outside yet. I know he loves that cast. He was showing all the monks at the temple.” Malachai tells them as they ride to the castle.

~~~~~

“Yes I would like that. I bet I can make it farther than you think.” Jasmine takes one of the handles and Brandon takes the other. They slowly walk back to her room. “Thank you for allowing me outside. I missed the sun and fresh air so much.” They get inside the temple. “I bet I can make it.” She begins to show sign of strain, but pushes on.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top