Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 21 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 21 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 24th April 2014, 2:13 pm

Madeline watches both kids. Jasmine may be easier to read, but she can tell Brandon is holding back as well. Her eyes water when she sees the scar. “I think I can do this. I see the back is not covered, just the front. Is the back alright?” She looks at Jasmine and hugs her. “Sorry Jasmine, seeing it for the first time makes me realize how close we were to losing you.” She looks back at Brandon. “I will help her with her baths as well. It will take me back to when I was Kalista’s attendant.”

“Mom I am alright. If I didn’t the arrow would have gone through Serena’s heart.” Jasmine tells her. “Thank you mom for helping me. Maybe tomorrow morning before you go to work you can give me a bath.”

Madeline grimaces. “Micia told me. She sent me a separate letter and told me that Nadine did this. I haven’t told anyone else. For one Iverson would shit a brick if he knew. Then he would go to Langora, and we can’t have that. However I will tell Lawrence before he makes his final decision. He needs to know.”

~~~~~~

Vincent had a good dinner with his family and was doing dishes with Samantha. “Mom, how long do you think it will take Iverson to accept me?”

“I don’t know why are you asking?” Samantha dries off a dish curious about his train of thought.

“I want to ask her to marry me. I feel with her my life is complete. I just don’t think I can wait until Uncle Iverson gets his head out of his ass.” Vincent tells her. “I also need to look for a ring fit for a Queen.”

“Only you will know when the right time is. Don’t wait only for Iverson, he will string you along.” Samantha tells him. “I may be able to help with the ring. Give me a few days to get it ready.”
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th April 2014, 2:36 pm

Brandon has Jasmine lean up to show Madeline the scar on the back. “The wound here in the back is almost completely healed. There will always be this scar here, but it is nothing compared to the front.” He pointed out. “The wound here actually needs to air out where as the wound here needs to be covered sense she just had more surgery. I was letting it air out before unless we were in the carriage traveling. I didn’t want to chance any dirt getting into the wound while we traveled.”

He listened to Madeline and looked at Jasmine. “When she told me that the woman was covered by the diplomatic immunity law I was horrified. She could have killed either one of the ladies. If she is a contender for the next ruler of Moldova, it is not a great way to start.” He explained.

~~

Serena makes her way to her bedroom. She walks in and smiles happily. Maybe with Audra’s marriage on her father’s mind, he would give Vincent a chance. Besides, Vincent was a good man and could take care of her. If he continued on to study from Glenn he could be a very intelligent man as well. She smiled at that though as she ran her a hot bath. An intelligent man and a hot man all in one, she was a lucky woman.

She took her clothes off and got in the tub. She relaxed and let the rain outside help her to relax. She knew she couldn’t stay in long with it lightening out there, but it didn’t mean she couldn’t try; besides there had been a break in the lightening. She smiled as she remembered the night at the bed and breakfast, a soft blush on her face as she remembered the way his fingers felt like velvet on her body when he touched her. She would love to have that kind of relationship with him all the time, to have him hold her everything as they slept at night and to hold her when it rained like he had earlier. She dipped her head under the water and washed her hair.

Serena hears the thunder boom and sees the lightning strike outside. She gets out of the tub and dries off. She wraps a towel around her and goes to brush her hair. When she is done she goes to lie down in the bed. She was tired but not like she had been. She turns on her lamp and pools out her book that she had been writing in.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th April 2014, 2:48 pm

“It is not our decision, unfortunately. And they only have two temples to determine the race.” Madeline yawns. “Well I am going to check on your father and the others. Jasmine, I want you to spend tonight with Nathaniel. Please indulge me and don't argue. Brandon can sleep in here for tonight. It is supposed to storm all night.” She opens the door and walks downstairs.

Jasmine nods. “I understand. Trust me I am too tired to argue.” She sighs and leans on Brandon. “Nadine is the other princess. We will meet up with her and Anton in Langora. Promise me that you will behave around her. Even though you are a prince, I don't want a scandal.” She sits up and yawns. “I better get to Nathaniel's room. Oh and just a warning Daniel is morning person and may sneak in here.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th April 2014, 2:55 pm

Brandon smiles and puts his arm around Jasmine gently. “Don’t worry, I can handle him.” He said. He gave her a gently kiss and helped her up. “I need to get a pair of night pants from your brother’s room. I don’t think sleeping naked would be a good idea in your bed or if the chance that Daniel would come in here.” He said chuckling.

"I promise to watch what I do and say. I know when it gets out about me being Iverson's son it isn't going to look pretty anyways. I will do my best to be good." he explained.

He walks with her into Nathaniel’s room and she lies down in the bed. He covers her up just as Nathaniel comes in. “I was just tucking your sister into bed.” He said looking up at him. He grabs some night pants from his bag. “Sleep well sweet Jasmine.” He said. “Goodnight Nathaniel.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th April 2014, 5:08 pm

Jasmine looks at Brandon. “Images of you naked on my childhood bed is not anything I need in my head right now. Brandon, I don't care about any of the backlash that comes out when you are discovered. I love you and I will stand beside you no matter what.” They go to Nathaniel's room and Brandon lies her down.

She is asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow. Nathaniel goes over to her and brushes her hair back. He kisses her forehead and goes to sleep himself.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th April 2014, 5:47 pm

Brandon goes back to Jasmine’s room to sleep for the night. He looks around the room and chuckles. It is so pink in here. He wondered why it was that color. But it was a childhood bedroom. He wants to be nosey and at the same time he knows it is wrong. It was Jasmine at least. Maybe if he looked around he could find something that would give him an idea of a gift. He would like to take her on a date while they were there.

He quietly walks over to the closet and opens the door. Brandon feels a little guilty but throws it from his mind. He sees a few gowns that are nice. He wondered if she wore them. He touched them and smiled. Satin. She would probably look amazing in them. What he wouldn’t give to see her in them. There were a few formal gowns as well. He picked up a very nice dress that looked like it would come up to her knees. It was a formal ball gown that had a beautiful design that went around the front of the dress. He mouthed wow as he looked through the dresses.

There was another dresser in the closet. It was a big one, walk in closet. He opens the top and almost slammed it shut. He opened it again and picked up one of the wire bras with a hot design on the front. He almost shit on himself as he imagined Jasmine wearing them. Some of these bras were obviously ones she wore under gowns, but a few of these made his heart race. He puts the bra back and closes the drawer. He then pulls out the second one and looks at the gorgeous panties inside. He swallowed hard and picked a pair up. Some were silk, some were cotton but they all looked beautiful. He picked up a pair of thongs and almost whistled. He caught himself and could feel his body reacting to it. He needed to put them up but they were so hot looking. He wouldn’t mind seeing her in the matching pair he had seen. He still had a bra in his hand and puts it in the drawer with the panties. He pushes it closed and looks on top of the shelf.

There were a few books there and he reached up and picked one up. He flipped it open and went through a few pages. Seemed like a nice romantic story, until he reached a sex scene in the novel. His face flushed and he quickly put the book up. This girl had some sexy things in her closet. No wonder she kept them there. He smiled as he closed the closet door. He found a jewelry box on top of a dresser and opened it up. She had some beautiful ear rings. She had a few nice rings as well. There was a smaller box inside the jewelry box. He opened it up and found a tiara inside. He picked it up and looked at it. It was beautiful. He knew she was a princess, but damn she would be a hot one in some of these clothes with the tiara on.

He sighed as he thought about a wedding band. How would he be able to afford one? He had little money on him and he would have to work to get a ring for her. He wondered how she would feel about that. He was still slightly aroused though over her panties and bras. He closed the top to the jewelry box and sat down on the bed. This was going to be a tough night. He looked down at himself and sighed. “Go away…I don’t need this right now. I’m in Jasmine’s room and damn if I need to get hot and bothered.” He said in a low voice to himself. He sighed and sat down on the bed. He could see a desk and imagined that she probably kept some of her works of art in it. He sat there in the bed refusing to touch himself. He would not do that in her bed.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th April 2014, 6:05 pm

It is still raining, but the storms were passed. Jasmine wakes up and she is in slight pain. Nathaniel is still asleep. She sits up and sees the rain. This is why she hates Rosario. She grumbles under her breath.

Nathaniel hears her stir. "Jassy are you alright?"

"Yeah, I just hate the rain. Not only because of my shoulder. I want to show Brandon Rosario, but I can't to that in the rain."

"Don't worry you will have plenty of time." Nathaniel assures her. "What do you want for breakfast?"

Jasmine smirks. "Food."

Nathaniel laughs. "It is good to have you back." He get some clothes on and goes downstairs.

~~~~

Vincent wakes up after a restless sleep. He knows what he wants to do and hopes to be able to take Jasmine out shopping soon. He gets dressed and goes to the castle even before eating. He goes to the library and begins to study.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th April 2014, 6:36 pm

Brandon finally falls asleep listening to the storm. Morning comes and Daniel is up early. He hears a low rumble of thunder. He gets scared as a lightning strike strikes out of his window and he runs to Jasmine’s room. He opens the door and closes it. He then gets under the covers to snuggle up with who he thought was Jasmine. He closes his eyes and goes back to sleep.

Brandon wakes up a short time later and feels something snuggled up to him. He takes the blankets off and sees Daniel. He chuckled as he wondered when he came in there. He gets up and carries him downstairs. He hears someone in the kitchen and lays Daniel down on the couch. He puts a light blanket over him and walks to the kitchen. “Good morning Nathaniel. I found Daniel sleeping beside of me this morning. I almost had a heart attack.” He said chuckling.

~~

The Sentali's are up early. Even Kalista is up. They meet in the dining room for breakfast. Audra looks at her mother as they sit down. "So I was wondering if we could look at a magazine that had some wedding gowns today." She said looking at her mother.

Iverson looks at the two of them. "I think that would be a good idea. I know Cadence said she wanted your mother to take today off work so maybe between the two of you, you can get a telegram sent off to Altier and get some answers so you can start looking at what you need." He suggested.

Serena was eating her breakfast. "Ohh, you will have to tell me how that goes. I really need to head to the library so I can study this morning." she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th April 2014, 7:01 pm

“That boy will sleep through anything. I am making waffles with lowanberries. Have you ever tried them?” Nathaniel smirks. “Poor Jasmine is all alone in that room of mine. Why don't you check on her?”

Madeline is sleeping in. She had a rough night and doesn't want to get out of bed. “I think I am going to stay home today and take care of Jasmine. We are going to have some girl time.”

~~~~~~

Glenn come into the dining room and whispers in Iverson's ear. He told Iverson that Vincent was already studying and wondered if Iverson asked him to do that.

Kalista nods. “Unless you want me to design something for you? Why don't we look to see what we can find. If you can't find something you like then I can do that. This is so much fun. Too bad Jasmine isn't here. I know she would like this girly stuff.”

“Jasmine is really self conscious now about her shoulder.” Audra tells them. “She even asked Vincent to get rid of her bow. We are trying to help her.”

Kalista looks at Iverson. “Maybe we should talk to her as well. I mean you have almost the same injury and I have scars as well. I just can't believe they never found the person who shot the arrow.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 24th April 2014, 7:46 pm

“I have never had them before. Jasmine says they are one of the best things she has ever eaten.” Brandon said as he shook his head. He chuckled at Nathaniel. “Remember to thank you someday.” He said. He walks back upstairs and knocks on Nathaniel’s door gently. “Jasmine, its Brandon. Can I come in?” he asked.

Berenson turns over and puts his arm around Madeline. “You do that and you both take it easy today. I know Brandon wanted to go to the castle sometime to see Iverson, I might see if he wants to go today.” He said. He gives her a kiss. “Why don’t you stay in the bed for a little while? I will bring breakfast up to you.” He suggested.

~~

Iverson was about halfway through his breakfast when Glenn comes in. He shakes his head and then looks at Serena. He whispered back to Glenn letting him know that he would like a meeting with him later about Vincent and Glenn nodded before leaving the dining room. He looks over at Kalista. “I have a meeting later that will make me a little late this afternoon.” He said. “I’m certain that between the girls they will be able to keep you entertained.” He said chuckling.

“I do think it would be good to talk to her about it. She will probably have the same problems that I have.” Iverson said as he nodded his head.

“Oh Audra, that would be wonderful to have a dress that mother made for you.” Serena said smiling. “I can’t wait to see what kind of dresses you have in mind for bridesmaids. I just wish that Jasmine wasn’t so self-conscious about it.” Serena said.

Iverson looked at Serena. “Not everyone gets over their injuries easily. I know your mother doesn’t wear a two piece sometimes, especially when we are in public but will when it is just us, and I won’t go without my shirt at certain times either.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 24th April 2014, 8:22 pm

“Just don't break her heart.” Nathaniel whispers watching Brandon go up stairs. He goes back to making breakfast.

Daniel begins to stir. “Where's Jassy? I was protecting her from the storms.”

“Jassy is upstairs, and actually you were sleeping with Brandon. Jassy was in my room.” Nathaniel smiles. “Now come help me with breakfast.”

Jasmine looks at the door. “Good morning Brandon come in.” Jasmine sits up in the bed. She waits until Brandon is in. “How are you? I hope you slept well. I know my bed is comfortable.”

~~~~~~

“Iverson I will be fine. I will take it easy and we will be doing girly things. I need a good pedicure. Especially since I cannot see my toes anymore.” Kalista tells him. “Have your meeting with Vincent.” She raises her eyebrow at Serena.

“Well we will have to make her more comfortable with herself. Maybe 'her Angel can help.” Audra smirks.

“Maybe Brandon can help.” Kalista smirks at both Serena and Audra.

“You know?” Audra's mouth falls. “But how?”

“When she came to me after her surgery. She pretty much told me. I am not telling the Lanes. He is their responsibility.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th April 2014, 6:41 pm

Brandon closes the door behind him and smiles. He turns to look at Jasmine. He sits down beside of her and smiles. “I slept pretty good last night.” He said. He ran his fingers through her hair. “And how are you this morning? Feeling better I hope?”

~~

Iverson stands up and gives Kalista a kiss. He then kisses the girls on their foreheads. “You ladies have a good day today then.” He said. He then leaves the room leaving the girls alone. Glenn is in the hall way waiting on him.

“Majesty, he is very smart. He mentioned yesterday about changing the diplomatic immunity law. I told him I would bring it to your attention.” Glenn mentioned.

“Well I would like to know why the change, and what kind of changes.” Iverson said as they walked to the library.

~~

Serena looked at her mother. “She really does love him. It kind of just developed I think over the time that they were together.” She explained. “So are we going to get pedicures today? Ohhh and Audra what kind of colors were you thinking?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 25th April 2014, 7:09 pm

Jasmine leans forward and kisses Brandon. “I am stiff and a little sore, but nothing bad. I am glad it stopped storming. So what are you going to do today? I want to get out, but not in this weather.” Jasmine sighs. “I think I smell breakfast.”

~~~~~~~

“First we get some food, but then we can get manicures and pedicures.” Kalista promises. This is what she needed a day just to hang out with the girls. “I missed you both so much. It was hard in the castle without you.”

“Ohh I want a blue what about you Serena? Mom I will do your feet and make sure they are pretty.” Audra says.

~~~~~~~

Vincent hears people entering the library. He looks up and sees both Glenn and Iverson. He straightens up. “Majesty, good morning. I was expecting Serena. How are you?”

“I was telling King Iverson about the changes you wanted to make with the diplomatic immunity law. He seems to be interested.” Glenn tells him.

“Well the law is outdated and needs to be updated.” Vincent tells them. “What are you interested in?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 25th April 2014, 8:47 pm

Brandon kisses Jasmine in return and rubs her shoulder. “Nothing a nice hot bath won’t fix; maybe you can get your mother to let you soak in the tub.” He said. “I was hoping that maybe I could talk to Iverson again today maybe, and your brother is downstairs cooking.”

~~

Serena looked at her mother and gave her a hug. “That sounds like a great idea. I missed you as well mother.” Serena said. She looked at Audra. “So I am thinking red. I haven’t been on a date sense we have been back. I wonder if I can talk Vincent into taking me out to maybe do some dancing.” She said.

~~

Iverson takes a seat across from Vincent. “I’m interested in a few things. For one I am interested on why you think it needs to be changed and two, I am wondering if it had anything to do with what happened in Altier. Vincent if you know something I would like to know it as well.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th April 2014, 3:42 pm

“Are you sure you don't want to come with for support?” Jasmine asks him leaning back on him. “That feels so good. Ugh I think we should go downstairs before my parents suspect anything though.” She kisses him again. “I don't want to leave though.”

~~~~~~~

“Ohh red, the color of love.” Audra smirks raising her eyebrow. “So where do you want to go on your date? Maybe you can double with Jasmine.”

“I am sure she would like that. Her and that...Brandon.” Kalista grits her teeth. “She told me that she loves him. And I would like blue on my feet please. And Serena, get me my brush and I will do your hair.”

~~~~~

“I told Glenn why it needs to be changed. It is an outdated law and it allows Royals to get away with murder.” Vincent tells him. “Do you think that is fair?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th April 2014, 3:55 pm

Brandon shook his head. “No Jasmine, but I do appreciate the offer. I wish we could stay here all day long just like this, but we can’t.” He said. He had whispered the last part. He kissed her cheek and stood up. He held out his hand and helped her up. He then kissed her on her lips before going over to the door. He opens it and lets her out first. He then follows her downstairs. “That is starting to smell great Nathaniel.”

~~

Serena gets up and walks over to get her mother’s hair brush. She looks back at Audra as she walks back to the bed. “I don’t know. Now that we are of age there are a lot more places open to us. I know before we didn’t go to the Blue Moon Pub, but I hear everyone talking about the dancing they do there. I wouldn’t mind maybe seeing what that was like.” She said. She handed her mother the brush and sat down to let her mother brush her hair.

“She does love him, and he loves her very much. I can see it when they are together. I know it is hard to think about him mother, but he really is a nice guy.”

~~

Iverson looks at Vincent. “I understand that, and I agree with it. It could have prevented a few things in the past if the law had already been changed; however you did not answer my other question. Would this have anything to do with what happened in Altier?” he asked again. “The law will be a little harder to change seeing as it is not just a law that our nation abides. It is a national law that the council of Kings have issued. They are laws that even we kings and queens are not immune from. I want you to go back and think about the changes and rewrite the law how you think it should be. When it is complete bring it back to me and present it to me.

If I feel that the law will be considered then on the next council date we will meet and I will have YOU present it.” Iverson said. “How does that sound?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th April 2014, 4:29 pm

Thomas was setting the table. “I see you got her ready. Mom is going to have breakfast upstairs. She is not feeling so well. How is the shoulder?”

“It is sore, but alright. This rain is not helping anything.” Jasmine says as she sits down.

Daniel runs over and sits in Jasmine's lap. “Daddy said I have to be gentle. Does that mean we can have a cuddle day?”

“How about a wrestle day with the boys? That way Jasmine can be with Mom today?” Nathaniel winks. He gets the tray ready for Berenson and puts the rest of the food for the others.

“Thank you Nathaniel. This looks delicious.” Jasmine tells him.

~~~~~~~~

“You want to drive your Father crazy, go to the Blue Moon Pub. Although you are right there is great dancing there.” Kalista begins to brush Serena's hair. “I haven't done this since you were little girls. We've been so caught up in our own lives.” Kalista sighs. “Whatever his relationship is with Jasmine is not my concern. I don't wish to talk about him now. Let's just enjoy our girl day.”

~~~~~~~~

Vincent's mouth falls open. “You want me to present it? Sir, no disrespect, but wouldn't they accept any changes more readily if you present them?” He runs his fingers through his hair. “I can't tell you what happened, Sir. I made a promise to both Serena and Jasmine. I won't break those promises. You can put me in the brig and I still won't. If you want the truth you will have to ask them.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th April 2014, 5:15 pm

Brandon was taking his seat when Berenson came down. He was already dressed and ready for work. He looked over at Brandon. “Brandon, if you want to head to the castle with me today then you are more than welcome to.” He said. He takes the tray from Nathaniel and ruffled his hair. “Thanks Nathaniel, I appreciate this.

Jasmine, after breakfast you can join your mother upstairs. She is open to having a girl’s day for just the two of you.” He said. He then takes the tray up to Madeline.

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “Looks like I am going to the castle then. I hope you have a good day with your mother and I hope she feels better.”
~~

Serena looked and Audra and they both nodded their head understanding. “I missed being able to do this. With everything going on, there hasn’t been much time to do things like this.” She smiled as she watched Audra doing her mother’s toes.

“I just wish dad would back off. I mean both Vincent and I are taking great care in what we do.” Serena said. “But I don’t see why we can’t enjoy a date night as the two adults we are.”

~~

Iverson nodded his head. “And why not? If you plan on standing beside my daughter for the rest of her life then you need to be able to step forward like that. I will stand behind you when you present them, but you will have to face many challenges and this is just one of them.” He explained. “If you made a promise to my daughter then I expect you to keep it. I will ask her myself.” He said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th April 2014, 5:39 pm

Jasmine looks over at Brandon. “It is probably morning sickness. You should have seen her when she was pregnant with Daniel.”

“Don't worry about us guys we will be sitting down here grunting and scratching ourselves.” Nathaniel cracks.

“Weally, but you said we would westle.” Daniel sticks out his bottom lip. “I am not itchy anywhewe.”

The whole table bursts out laughing. It was so hard not to kiss Brandon goodbye. Jasmine goes upstairs to Madeline. “Are you done? I can take the tray down.”

“Nonsense, today I am going to spoil you. First I am going to give you a bath and wash your hair. Then we can girly ourselves up for the guys.” Madeline tells her. She puts her fingers on Jasmine's lips. “And I am not taking no for an answer.”

~~~~~~~~~

“Well your Father and I came to an agreement. I will give that...Brandon a chance and he will back off of Vincent. However I wouldn't push his buttons. I think the double date would be a good place to start especially if you go to the Blue Moon.” Kalista takes the red nail polish and starts to pain Serena's nails.

~~~~~~~~~

“No disrespect Sir. I don't know how Serena will respond, but you may have to go to Jasmine.” Vincent smiles. “Well, if you excuse me I have a law to write and only 9 days to do it.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th April 2014, 6:18 pm

Berenson gets his things and waits on Brandon. They both leave together in the buggy. “I hope the rain clears up soon. I know Daniel is probably getting cabin fever. I know Madeline is.” He said chuckling. They talked back and forth in until they reached the castle.

~~

Serena nodded her head. “I can understand that. I am glad that you and dad are working together on this.” She said. She let her mother finish and let her fingers try before brushing her mother’s hair. “I will take your advice and see if Jasmine wants to go. That might make it easier and we can have a lot of fun on a double date.” She said.

~~

Iverson nodded his head at Vincent. “I understand. Work hard Vincent and I wish you luck.” He said. He shook his hand and then left the room. He was just walking upstairs when he ran into Berenson and Brandon.

“It is good to see you again Brandon. I am glad you came. Do you have a moment to speak with me?” he asked.

“I came so that we could talk.” Brandon said. “I was hoping that you could give me some time today.”

Iverson looked at Berenson. “When we are finished I will send him back to you so that he can get home safely.” He said.

Berenson nodded and left the two of them alone. They then walked to Iverson’s office where they began to talk.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th April 2014, 6:33 pm

Madeline gets the bath started for Jasmine. She puts some lavender oils in it to help relax her. When it is ready she helps Jasmine undress. She takes off Jasmine bandages and helps her into the bathtub. She washes Jasmine's hair and helps her wash up. After that the ladies get out. Madeline brushes Jasmine's hair. “So tell me what really happened in the marketplace.”

Jasmine sighs. She loves having this chance with Madeline. She closes her eyes and tells her everything. “Now you know why I can't tell Iverson. He will have her murdered illegally.”

~~~~~~~

Kalista is enjoying her time with both of her girls. “This is so much fun. I hope we can do this again. Now Audra tell me what you are thinking of for a wedding dress.” Kalista yawns fighting sleep.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 26th April 2014, 7:01 pm

Audra yawns as well. She too was getting tired. She begins to show her mother a few wedding gowns that she was interested in. “I am thinking something that will look nice and show off my features. Not anything puffy, but something slimming.” She said. She pointed out a few to both her mother and Serena. The three of them were sitting on the bed together.

“I also wouldn’t mind seeing what kind of designs you had in mind mother.” Audra said, but they fell on deaf ears. Kalista was asleep between the two of them.

Serena smiled as she pulled the blanket up around her mother. “I would love to see what kind of designs mother would make for you. Are you looking at sleeveless tops or with the sleeves?” She asked.

~~

Iverson was sitting in his office across the table from Brandon. “I know I haven’t been there in the past few years Brandon, but I would like to hear how in the past few years Brandon, but I would like to hear how you have been all these years. Is your stay at the Lane’s good?” he asked.

“I am enjoying my stay at the Lanes. They are very nice people.” Brandon said. He then went on to tell Iverson what he wanted to know. Explaining to him where they had stayed for the past few years all the way up until Celesta’s death about a month ago.

“She had been sick for a long time. She always said it was the goddess punishing her for the deeds she had done wrong.” He said. “I didn’t know what those deeds were but I’m certain I know now what it was that she was talking about.”

Iverson nodded his head. “You have not had an easy life Brandon, but you still turned out quite an impressive young man. I wish I could have been there for you. I know it would have been easier for you.”

“Well had you been there I might not have been there to help Jasmine. I am glad I was.” Brandon said smiling fondly. “I haven’t told her parents but I plan on it. I am in love with her, and she loves me.”

Iverson is a little surprised that he is a little forward with him. “I see, I won’t tell the Lanes, but I think you should tell them before they find out. Berenson is like me when it comes to protecting his loved ones.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 26th April 2014, 8:28 pm

Madeline puts the bandages back on her. “Diplomatic Immunity strikes once again. I am just thankful no one died this time.” She takes her robe and puts it on Jasmine. “Now let's go to your room and get something to knock the guys socks off.”

Jasmine walks into her closet. “Mom, I have no one's socks to knock off. She looks around her closet and sees some things that have been disturbed. “Have you been in my closet mom?”

“No why?” Madeline answers.

“There are just some things that have been moved. Ugh I am going to kill Daniel. I told him a million times to stay out of my closet.” Jasmine grumbles.

Madeline goes into the closet. “Don't kill him just yet.” Madeline finds a green v-neck blouse with a nice black ruffled skirt. “Now this will do and we need this as well. Madeline takes out one of nicer bras. “Now I just need to do your hair and makeup. I think I am having just as much fun as you.”

Madeline helps her dress and begins to brush her hair. “Don't tell your father, but I am hoping for a girl. I know you will be moving out soon and I miss our girl time.” She begins to brush out and tame Jasmine's curls. After that she puts on Jasmine's make up. Jasmine looks in the mirror. “Mom, I am beautiful. Thank you so much.”

Madeline helps Jasmine to stand. “Now it is my turn. I will let you do the makeup.” She pulls Jasmine into her room.

~~~~~~

“It would be a bit unfair to wear sleeves if you girls aren't.” Audra tells her. “I want to wear a mermaid style dress. I don't like the ball gowns. Although you look beautiful in them.” She looks down at Kalista sleeping and yawns herself. “Why don't you catch up with Vincent. I am going to take a nap too.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th April 2014, 3:53 pm

Brandon nodded his head at Iverson. “I understand. Right now I just want to deal with one thing at a time.” he said. “When the time is right I will go to both Mr. and Mrs. Lane and tell them. I thank you for not telling them.”

“Just don’t wait too long. If you are anything like me it won’t take long for it to be found out.” Iverson said chuckling. There is a knock on the door. “Can I help you?” He asked as he opened the door.

“Yes sir, I have the paperwork that you requested.” Glenn said. “By the way, Vincent is still in the library working hard. I think you should be impressed with him. I know I am.” He said.

Iverson looked up at Glenn. He just stared at him. “When I want your opinion I’ll ask for it.” He said. Glenn stared at him and bowed before leaving the room.

Brandon looked up at Iverson. “Why not give him a chance? He loves your daughter very much. He took wonderful care of her after she was traumatized in Altier.”

“I know he loves her Brandon, and I am trying my hardest to accept him. This is really none of your concern however.” Iverson said. “I did however make a deal with Kalista. If she gave you a chance I would give Vincent a chance.”

~~

Serena left the room after Audra was also asleep with her mother in the bed. She chuckled. It was like nap time when they were little. She heads over to the library and finds Vincent hard at work. “Why don’t you take five minutes and take a break Vincent?” she asked. She rubbed his back with her hands from behind.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th April 2014, 4:18 pm

Madeline and Jasmine put make up on one another. “I am going to need your and Nathaniel's help. I just got an idea.” Madeline flashes her trademark smirk. “We are going to have a home date night in the office.”

“Oh Mom that is perfect. I know that some people think seeing their parents being romantic is gross, but honestly I think it is a good thing. As long as it isn't too romantic.” Jasmine winks. “I will help as much as I can gimpy arm and all.”

Madeline sighs and hugs Jasmine. “Don't worry, you are the same woman even with the gimpy arm. You are beautiful, smart, and tough as nails. Now let's go show off to the guys.”

Madeline helps Jasmine up and they go downstairs to a surprisingly clean living room. Nathaniel looks over at the women, Madeline is wearing a black ruffled dress that goes down to her knees. There is a little bump showing her pregnancy. “Wow looking beautiful. Jasmine, your eyes are beautiful Mom did a good job with them.”

Daniel smiles and nods in agreement. “You are pretty mommy.”

“So are you and Dad going out tonight?” Thomas asks.

“Not exactly...” She tells him her plan. All the boys help set up the office for a romantic dinner. Then they help Nathaniel make it. Jasmine gets to work on the fancy 'menu' and note from Madeline. She wonders if Brandon will like the way she looks.

Nathaniel whispers in Jasmine's ear. “To bad I can't to the same for you and Brandon. However you probably can have some alone time as well.” He winks at her before going back to the kitchen.

~~~~~~

Vincent tilts his head back and looks at Serena. “Did your father tell you what he wants? He wants me to write the new Diplomatic Immunity law AND present it to the council of Kings. I swear to the Goddess he is testing me...” He kisses the bottom of her chin and sighs. “However if I do this I may gain his acceptance.... * and then marry you.*.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top