Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 22 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 22 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 27th April 2014, 5:56 pm

Brandon looks at Iverson. “Well that is a start, however I want you to know that I think he is an intelligent man and not only that I think he will be a great man someday. He is studying hard and is trying to prove to you that he is good enough for her.” He said. He stood up from his seat as there was another knock at the door.

Iverson answered it and it is Berenson. “I was coming to see if Brandon was done. I am getting ready to head home and wondered if Brandon was ready to leave.” He said.

Iverson looked at Brandon. “I want you to know something. I don’t want just anyone beside of her for the rest of her life. I’m not just worried about her or for her; I am worried about this nation and its future and hers as well. When I am ready to accept him I will.” He said. “I hope you have a good day. Maybe another time we can go out and we can get to know one another better.” He said. He turned around and closed the door after Berenson and Brandon walked out of his office.

They walked down to the carriage house. “I take it you were talking about Vincent some.” Berenson asked.

Brandon nodded his head. “We talked about my life over the last few years until Sir Glenn came in to give him a message and some paperwork. Personally I approve of Vincent. He has been nothing but good for her. He took great care of her when she was dramatized in Altier and had he not been there she would have withered away to nothing.” He explained. They get into the buggy and Berenson has the horse leave. He nodded his head.

“I want you to understand something. I too approve of Vincent for Serena, but I cannot woo Iverson to think like I do. He has a nation to think of and a daughter to think of. He is worried for her future and his nation. This nation will be hers someday and he wants someone who will love her always.” Berenson said. They get back to the Lane home and Brandon helps Berenson to help with the buggy and horse.

“I understand that but I hope he knows that Vincent is trying to prove to him how much he cares for her.” Brandon said as Berenson opened the door to the house.

~~

Serena wraps her arms around Vincent from behind. She looks over his shoulder and looked at the work he was doing. “He is asking a lot from you, and at the same time I think he is trying to prove a point to you. If one day you are going to be king, you will need to be able to do things like this. If he agrees with your changes then he will stand behind you when you present it to the council.” She said.

She rubbed his chest as she put her head over his shoulder. “It looks like you are doing a great job.” She kissed his cheek and smiled. “I think you can do this.” She said encouragingly.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th April 2014, 6:09 pm

“There heeeeerrrrrreeee.” Daniel gives the alarm as the buggy comes up. Madeline goes into the office and Jasmine stands by the door waiting to hand him the carefully calligraphic note. It has instructions for Berenson to join her in the office after he gets changed. Thomas had picked out an appropriate outfit for him. Nathaniel had dinner made and the music player was set up as well. Now to wait for them to enter.

~~~~~~~

Vincent finally turns his chair around and motions her to sit on his lap. “I am doing this for you and for our future. I never want another situation where people like Nadine and Damaskus get away with murder or other felonies ever again. It is the least I can do.” He holds her close and kisses her.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th April 2014, 6:26 pm

Berenson opens the door and steps into a nice clean house. He sniffs the air and can smell dinner cooking. He looks at Jasmine and smiles. “You look beautiful tonight sweetie.” He said as she handed him a note. He reads over it and then looks at everyone. He smirks and then smiles. “I think your mother has a nice night in mind. I take it my clothes are laid out tonight?” He asked.

Daniel ran over and gave him a big hug. “Mommy is waiting on you. Don’t make her wait!!”

“I won’t keep her waiting then.” Berenson said. He goes on upstairs to get ready.

Brandon can’t believe how gorgeous Jasmine looks. He almost has to pick up his jaw off the floor. He looks her up and down. “Jasmine….you are gorgeous.” He whispered.

~~

Serena sits down on Vincent’s lap. She smiled as she ran her fingers though his hair. “I am proud of you Vincent. I can’t believe you are going to do this.” She kisses him and has her arms around his neck. “How much time do you have to do it?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th April 2014, 6:38 pm

Jasmine winks at Berenson. “Have fun and please remember we have a guest over.” She then notices Brandon staring at her. His eyes go up and down before he whispers. Jasmine's cheeks flush as red as her hair. “Um...thank you. Mom did all of this.” She blurts out nervously. Her fingers are wrapping around a curl. “Are you hungry? Nathaniel made dinner as well.” She bites her bottom lip as Brandon continues to stare.

“If you think she is pretty now, you should see her in her gowns.” Thomas teases. “This is just Mom girlying her up for the night.”

“Bwandon, why are you staring at Jassy?” Daniel asks. “She is just a girl. Come on let's eat.”

~~~~~~~

“I love it when you play with my hair.” Vincent smiles at her with his lopsided grin. “I want to be able to present it to your dad before we leave. That way if we are delayed at all he can present it. I don't even know when the next council is. I am so nervous Serena.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th April 2014, 6:57 pm

Brandon offers Jasmine his arm and she takes it as they walk to the kitchen. A few minutes later and Berenson walks past, dressed up in a nice pants suit. Black pants with a white shirt and lavender tie. He has a jacket on over it and stops at the door to the office. He smiles at the kids as they are sitting at the table.

“So how do I look?” He asked. Nathaniel, Thomas and Daniel all give him the thumbs up. He smiles and then walks into the office leaving everyone else in the dining room.

Brandon looks at Thomas. “I think your mother did a great job. If Jasmine looks this nice I would fall out if I saw her ready for an event.” His face was red though when he heard Daniel talking to him. He clears his voice as he helped Nathaniel put dinner on the table. “Someday you will understand Daniel.” He said ruffling his hair. He ran his hand through his own hair, rather nervously. He could not get over how beautiful she was.

~~

Serena continued to run her fingers though Vincent’s hair. She kissed him as he gave her that lopsided grin. “And I love when you give me that lopsided grin. You know that’s when I first realized I had feelings for you, when you first gave me that look.” She said.

“The next council meeting is in two months. They meet twice a year unless they need to have an emergency meeting.” Serena explained. “I think you will have more than enough time to get it ready. Just remember to keep calm. If you want my help I will help you.” She said playing with his hair.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th April 2014, 7:11 pm

Jasmine bits her lip when takes her to the table. Everyone looks over when Berenson walks past. “Well they are going to be busy all night. Nathaniel are you going to need help with dishes?”

“How awe you going to do dishes Jassy? You only have one awm?” Daniel asks.

Jasmine lips quiver. “I can help you put away the tall ones.”

“Don't worry about it Jasmine, Daniel and I have this.” Thomas says. “Remember he is still grounded and you are too pretty to be doing dishes.”

Nathaniel leans by Brandon. “Take her upstairs for some alone time. Just be careful.”

~~~~~~~

“Well I can get the law ready for review before we leave. Your dad can tear it apart and I will still have time to rewrite it.” He runs his fingers in her hair. “I was hoping you would help. I cannot screw this up.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th April 2014, 7:55 pm

Brandon swallows his bite before looking at Nathaniel. “Maybe after dinner?” he whispered in return. He looked over at Jasmine whose lip was quivering. He reached over and put his finger on her lip. “Don’t argue, it’s just like Thomas said. You are too pretty to be doing dishes.” He said smiling.

Daniel finished his plate and took it to the sink. He came back and looked at Brandon and Jasmine as they were finishing up. “Can I take youw plate? I’m going to help Nat and Thomas clean up.” He said.

Brandon smiled and handed him both of their plates. “That is very nice of you Daniel. You are getting to be a big boy now.” He said. He looked at Jasmine as he stood up. He offered her his arm again. “Care to join me for a little time?” he asked. He was looking at her eyes. Goddess they were beautiful he thought.

~~

“You should have more confidence in yourself Vincent. I know you can do this. Even if I didn’t help you I know you could do it.” Serena said as he played with her hair. “So let’s take a look at what you have and see where we need to go with it.” She offered. She gave him a kiss before leaning on him to get the papers behind him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th April 2014, 8:10 pm

Jasmine kisses Daniel's forehead. “Thank you so much for helping.”

Daniel immediately wipes his hair. “Ewww Jassy no kissing me that is gwoss.”

“How about I give the kisses to Brandon instead. Just promise you don't tell Mom and Dad alright?” Jasmine tells him.

“But Bwandon doesn't like the kisses does he?” Daniel looks at Brandon critically.

Jasmine raises her eyebrow and waits for him to answer.

Brandon smiles and puts his arms around Jasmine. He looks down at Daniel. "When you get older Daniel, girls don't have cooties. They have nice kisses." He said. He then gently kissed Jasmine on her lips.

Jasmine flushes as all the boys make throwing up noises. She only hopes they don't tell their parents. Jasmine pulls Brandon upstairs. “You kissed me in front of all my brothers. You have guts and better pray Daniel doesn't say anything.” She twirls around and poses for Brandon. “So you like this on me?”

~~~~~~~

Vincent stops Serena before she gets to the papers. “I thought you wanted to take a break. I don't know about you, but I am getting hungry. It is getting late as well. How about I give it a rest and we can go over it tomorrow?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th April 2014, 8:20 pm

Brandon watches Jasmine twirl and poste for him. He walks over and uses his finger to lift her chin up. “I cannot believe how gorgeous you look. Your eyes are beautiful, you are beautiful and goddess….I cannot take my eyes off of you.” He said before leaning down and kissing her passionately. He breaks the kiss breathless and they walk over to sit down on her bed. He gently massages her shoulders. “If you look great today, I can only imagine what you look like on a day that you have to be dressed up.”

~~

Serena is still leaning up against Vincent. “That sounds like a good idea. I do have a question for you thought about tomorrow. So I was thinking maybe we could go out on a date…” She said biting her lower lip. “Like a double date with Brandon and Jasmine to maybe the Blue Moon Pub?” she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th April 2014, 8:31 pm

Jasmine's body tingles at his touch. She doesn't even feel him pull her over to the bed. “I cannot wait to see you in an official outfit either. I think both Moldovan and Rosario colors look good on you.” She turns around and kisses Brandon. “I hope tomorrow will be sunny. I would love to take you outside.”

~~~~~~~

“That sounds like an excellent idea. I know it's been raining and Jasmine will love to be out. I think I will take tomorrow off them and talk to her in the morning.” Vincent agrees. “For one we will be better dancers than her.” He winks at Serena.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th April 2014, 8:38 pm

“How about I take you on a date tomorrow? Say maybe for a picnic for lunch while your parents are at work?” Brandon asked. He kissed her softly on her lips. “One day I will be in official colors. Don’t know which set though at this point.” He said chuckling. “I still can’t get over how you look. Are you….Are you wearing a push up bra?” He blushes somewhat as he asks her that.

~~

Serena chuckled as she patted Vincent’s chest. “Only for once, you know that woman could probably even dance our socks off tomorrow without her one arm.” She said. “I think Glenn has some meetings tomorrow anyways.” She was enjoying herself on Vincent’s lap. She just hoped her butt wasn’t too bony for him.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th April 2014, 8:52 pm

Jasmine smiles brightly. “Think I have the perfect place.” She raises her eyebrow at his next question. “How would you...” She pauses a moment. “Brandon, were you in my closet? At first I thought it was Daniel, but he told me it wasn't him. I know he wasn't lying about it.”

Berenson's face turns bright red. He nodded his head at Jasmine. "I am sorry Jasmine, I couldn't help myself." he said. He was completely embarrassed.

Jasmine is not angry. She probably would have done the same. “Well I have a proposition. Since I am stuck in Nathaniel's room and unable to pick out an outfit. Why don't you pick out something you want to see me in. Now remember we are going to be outside in public. I will pick out something from Nathaniel's collection for you to wear as well.”

~~~~~~~

“I love having you in my lap.” Vincent rubs her back. “It is a date then. I have never been to the Blue Moon at night. This is going to be fun. I better let you get up before your father interrupts us. What time shall I pick you up tomorrow?”

Last edited by xenolion on 28th April 2014, 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27th April 2014, 9:11 pm

Brandon smiles and kisses Jasmine’s cheek. He stands up and goes to her closet. He opens her top drawer and pulls out the bottoms to the matching panty and bra set from yesterday. It is white with a pale pink design across them. He then opens her bra drawer to get the matching bra. He personally had expected her to be angry at him. Brandon then picks out a light long sleeved dress that would come to about Jasmine’s knees. It was white with a black design across the front. He lies the under clothes on the dresser and hangs the dress on the front of her door.

“How does that look?” he asked. “I kind of expected you to be angry at me.” He said as he walked over to the bed.

~~

“How about three?” Serena asked. “That way we have enough time to get something to eat as well.” Serena said as she pulled herself away from Vincent. She takes his hand and pulls him up. “I love you Vincent. I know someday my father will accept you. I hope someday we can be together forever.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 27th April 2014, 9:40 pm

Jasmine's mouth drops open when he immediately goes to her closet. She stands in the doorway and watches him. He goes to her underclothes dresser. She was too shocked to say anything as he picks out the whole outfit. Her cheeks flush. “Just how long were you in my closet for? I only wanted you to pick out the outer clothes. I am not digging through Nathaniel's underwear for your outfit. I do like this dress though.”

~~~~~~~

Vincent lifts Serena's chin and kisses her. “I promise I will try my hardest to make sure he does accept me. I will walk you to the dining room.” He offer Serena his arm and they walk to the dining room. “Well I better get home. I love you.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th April 2014, 5:22 pm

Brandon’s face flushes. “Probably a little longer then I should have been.” He said. “I uhh…do apologize.” He walked over to Jasmine. “I don’t have anything to wear for our date tomorrow.” He said as he looked out the window. “I won’t look as nice as you will.”

~~

Serena gently kissed Vincent. “I love you too Vincent. I hope you have a nice night. I will be ready for you tomorrow.” She said. She watches Vincent leave before walking into the dining room. Kalista and Audra were there and Iverson was right behind her.

“Good evening everyone, I hope you ladies had a good day today.” Iverson said as they sat down to dinner.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th April 2014, 5:34 pm

“Don't worry I will find you something to wear.” Jasmine turns his head and looks into his hazel. “It is alright, really I am used to guys digging in my stuff.” She gets a smirk on her flushed cheeks. “Maybe someday I will model some of it for you. What I may be a virgin, but I have an active imagination.”

~~~~~~~

“I cannot believe I fell asleep on you guys. At least I had a little nap buddy.” Kalista kisses Audra's forehead.

“Man it must be something about the weather because I am so tired.” Audra yawns. The servants begin to bring out food. Audra's face cringes for a moment, but she feels better afterward. “So do you guys want to go shopping tomorrow or the day after?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th April 2014, 6:19 pm

Brandon’s head drops as he chuckled some. He shook his head and then looked into Jasmine’s grey eyes. “Maybe someday I can catch a glimpse of that.” He said with a slight smirk on his face. “I think I would really like that.” He said winking at her. “I do appreciate you helping me.”

~~

Serena chuckled. “I didn’t mind. I went to check on Vincent. Dad I cannot believe you asked that of him. That is a lot to ask. At the same time I understand why you did.” She said.

“I know it was a lot, but I want him to understand what he is walking into.” Iverson said as they began to eat.

“So I think we should go shopping tomorrow. I mentioned to Vincent about going on a date and asking Jasmine if she wanted to go.” Serena said.

“Why not ask Brandon to go along. You don’t have to hide it from me; I think everyone here knows that Jasmine and Brandon are in a relationship. Just ask them to go on a double date.” Iverson stated.

Serena chuckled. “That’s actually what I mentioned to him.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th April 2014, 6:36 pm

Jasmine leans back with a grin still on her face. “If you are good you can get a glimpse of something now. I think my bandage needs changing.” Jasmine moves her front from side to side. “Unless you want me to get my Mom to do it.” She cringes. “Scratch that, I don't want to go in that office for no reason at all. I have walked in on my parents once and trust me I don't want to ever again.”

~~~~~~~

“Sounds like you girls will have a busy day tomorrow. If you don't find what you want, let me know. I would be happy to design your dress Audra.” Kalista tells her.

“Busy, but fun. Just like today! I only hope Jasmine is in a shopping mood.” Audra says. “The nice thing about sleeveless dresses is that Jasmine won't have a hard time trying it on.”

“Just be gentle with her girls. She is going to be self conscious with the wound. Take her to Jonathan's he will make sure to cheer her up.” Kalista smiles remembering everything he has done for them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th April 2014, 6:51 pm

Brandon watches Jasmine move side to side. He smiles. “May I take a peek at you?” he said winking at her. He walked her over to the bed and began to get the things he needed. “So can I ask what they were doing when you walked in?” he asked chuckling.
~~

“Jonathon is very good at what he does.” Iverson said agreeing with Kalista.

Serena took a bite and looked at Audra. “She is very self-conscious about it right now. She’s already saying she doesn’t want to wear certain types of clothes.” She said turning to face her mother.

“I might talk to her some. I know it is hard for her but it does get easier. I know because I suffer from an injury that is similar to hers. I can’t raise my arm all the way up and I can’t use a bow either anymore.” Iverson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th April 2014, 7:01 pm

Jasmine's face turns red. “Well I was young and of course it was storming out. This was before Daniel was born.” She begins as Brandon undoes the bandages. “It was late or early and the lightening woke me up. I went to the room and Mom was on top bouncing on Dad...And I blurted out. 'Ohh that looks like fun can I bounce on Daddy next?' It is a big family joke which you would have learned sooner or later. So how does it look? How long does it have to stay covered?”

~~~~~~~

Kalista rubs Iverson's arm, her eyes filling with water. “I almost lost you out there. It may help her Iverson. To talk to someone in the same shoes.”

“But she is still the same person. She cannot let the injury hold her back especially since she will be Queen someday.” Audra tells them. “I know that Brandon said the same thing.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th April 2014, 7:29 pm

It takes everything Brandon has not to laugh at Jasmine as he tells her about what she walked in on. “That must have been embarrassing.” He said. He looked up at her for a moment, taking his mind off of her wound. “That does sound funny to be honest.”

He went back to cleaning the wound. “I am quite happy with the way it looks. In another day or two I think you should be able to start some physical therapy. I think when you see it that you will be happy with the way it looks as well. I would keep it covered I think for our date tomorrow and for at least 24 more hours and then after that I think only when you are out so that there is no chance of dirt getting in it.”

~~

“It’s not that simple Audra. We know that here.” Iverson said pointing to his head. “But I didn’t and I’m certain she doesn’t know it here.” He said pointing to his heart. “There is not only a physical fight going on for her to get stronger, but an emotional one as well. I know what she is going though. I was depressed for months after I returned home. The only thing that kept me alive that day was the thought of your mother.”

Serena looked at her mother. “That must have been a hard time for you. How were you able to do it?” she asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th April 2014, 7:42 pm

“At least it is not a gaping hole like before. Cadence really did a good job. I thought she said to wait 10 days before doing therapy, not that I am complaining. The faster I get to therapy, the faster I get to Langora.” Jasmine gets a determined look in her eyes. “Mom said she never laughed so hard in her life. Thank you again Brandon. I promise one day I won't have bandages.” Jasmine yawns.

~~~~~~~

Kalista closes her eyes. “I was so afraid. Even telling Iverson I was pregnant didn't help. He finally snapped out of it at the memorial for the fallen troops. I hope you girls never have to go through that. War is something that should be avoided at all costs.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th April 2014, 7:51 pm

Brandon finishes up with Jasmine’s Bandages and sits on the bed smiling at her. “I am not talking about the therapy that she is. I mean the light things like getting the use out of your hand and some simple stretches, something that won’t hurt your arm or be so tiring to you that you will want a nap afterwards.” He said chuckling. “Everything will get better Jasmine. Including your heart.” he said. He leaned down and kissed her softly. He sat up and cupped her cheek.

“I love you Jasmine. I want you to get some rest tonight. Come on and I will help you get ready for bed.” He said as he helped her up.

~~

Iverson shuttered as he remembered that time. It had been very hard for him emotionally. He closed his eyes and then opened them. “Serena, war is not something that any woman should not see. I made sure that you had defense classes for the case of that someday you might have war. I hope you or Audra never has to see the things I have. Some of them I never got over.”

Serena leaned over and hugged her mother. “What matters is that it is over and we are in a time of peace.” She said. She personally hoped she never had to see those things that her father did.

Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 28th April 2014, 8:02 pm

Jasmine and Brandon go to Nathaniel's room. He is sitting on his bed. “I hope you guys enjoyed your time. I wonder how long I will have Jassy as a roommate? I hear it is supposed to be nice tomorrow do you guys have plans?”

“Yes and we need your help. Brandon wants to take me on a lunch date. If mom or dad come home for lunch tell them I am with the girls.” Jasmine tells him as Brandon brings her to the bed. She kisses him good night.

“So you want me to lie for you. You are going to have to tell them, but I will do this for you ONE time alright?” Nathaniel tells both of them.

~~~~~~~

Audra dabs her eyes with the napkin. “I know you guys sacrificed a lot so we can have peace. I only hope it lasts for our kids as well.”

“It was worth it. Everything that we went through was worth it. To see not only your smiles, but the smiles of our people.” Kalista tells them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 28th April 2014, 8:26 pm

Brandon kisses Jasmine good night. “Thank you Nathaniel. I will tell them but I want to deal with one thing at a time. I know we are probably pushing it but I hope you understand as well.” He said. He looked at Jasmine and smiled. “Good night my sweet Jasmine, I hope you sleep well tonight.” He said before walking back to her room.

~~

Iverson put his arm around Kalista. “Things always happen for a reason. We had a war and I pray that you girls never have to see that, but peace won’t last forever. I hope we have given you and continue to give you advice, council and knowledge to help you make the decisions for if you ever need it.” he explained.

Serena wiped her eyes as well. “I know our people mean a lot to you.” She said looking at her mother. “Without them to support you then you would have no kingdom. It is important to think about them.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top