Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 39 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 39 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 21st May 2014, 8:44 pm

The crowd cheers when the shots are made. Justin claps Iverson's shoulder. “Serena is coming along really well.”

“I am impressed she got this far. She may win some day.” Kalista tells him.

Jasmine whistles. “Way to go guys.” She squeezes Brandon's hand. “I miss being out there.”

Daniel sees Jasmine and Brandon. “Aww cool angel wings. Jassy did you do them?”

Vincent wins his next round and soon it is just him and a young lady. It is the first time she's been in the tournament. They face each other and Vincent holds out his hand. The lady throws her arms around him and kisses him hard. Vincent holds his hands away from her and tries to back up.

The lady finally releases him. “I just wanted the same treatment as the Princess.” She goes to her spot and raises her bow.

Vincent looks in the crowd for Serena, his face full of shock. He takes a deep breath and gets his game face on. He picks up is bow. The marksman gives the mark. Both contenders hit the bulls eye. The arrows are removed and they have to shoot again. Vincent knocks his arrow back nothing but determination on his face as he releases. The arrow hits the bulls eye again. The crowd goes wild.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st May 2014, 8:55 pm

Iverson looks at Justin. “Well your son has been teaching her. I don’t know when she started to learn, but she has really come a long way. I am proud of her.” Iverson said as they clapped their hands.

Brandon looks at Daniel and smiles. “She did a good job didn’t she?” He asked.

Daniel nodded his head. “I think it’s cool. I want a set of wings.” He said.

Serena is on her way to her seat. She is disappointed that she lost but she will need to plan a day for Vincent. She looks out and sees the young lady kiss Vincent. She feels her cheeks tuning red and her teeth are grinding. She takes a seat beside Jasmine. She cannot believe that woman kissed her man. “I swear if I see that woman…” Serena is mumbling under her breath.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st May 2014, 9:18 pm

Jasmine hugs Serena. “Look at how he is resisting though. Now you know what he had to go through with all those princes fawning over you.” Jasmine stand up and cheers when Vincent wins the contest. She leans to Daniel. “No the wings are for Brandon only.” She winks at him. “Only he is my angel.”

Lawrence looks down at Iverson. “So what do you think about your son and Jasmine? They look very cozy.”

The announcer goes over to him and raises Vincent's hand. “Here is your winner, Mr. Vincent Watson.” The crowd cheers more. The announcer hands Vincent his trophy. “Now we have about an hour before the sword tournament takes place, so please sign up now as the spots always go fast.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd May 2014, 7:59 pm

Serena’s teeth are still grinding as she looks over Jasmine’s shoulder. “It’s not really him that I am mad at…It’s the woman for kissing him in the first place.” She said. She was excited to see that Vincent won. She looks at Jasmine. “I owe him a spa treatment day…Do you think he will take a mud bath?”

She looked over at Daniel whose bottom lip was sticking out. She chuckled as he pouted about not being Jasmine’s angel.

Iverson Looked at Lawrence. “That’s because they are very cozy. They are indeed dating. I am still trying to feel ok about that considering he is my son, which is hard enough to grasp, and he is dating my cousin/niece.” He explained. “It’s an odd feeling.”

Brandon slips away from the others and goes down to the signups. He hasn’t tested his sword skills in a while seeing as he hasn’t needed too. He signs up for the tournament and smiles as they issue him a standard long sword. He attaches it to his belt and he walks back up to the seating area.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd May 2014, 8:10 pm

Jasmine raises her eyebrow. “Why do you owe him a spa day? Isn't he supposed to spoil you? What do you think of Brandon's cheek?” Jasmine kisses Daniel. “You are still my special brother, and I love you very much.”

Vincent sees Brandon. He leans against the pole. “The competition for the sword tournament is tough. Do you know how to use that thing?

“Does he understand the consequences of dating a Princess? I know she has the knowledge, but how well versed is he.” Lawrence asks. His gaze goes between Jasmine and Brandon as they split up.

Daniel screams and runs from Jasmine after the kiss. “He is a boy, dirt is their best friend and mud is just wet dirt. The part he may feel awkward about is being undressed while doing it.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd May 2014, 8:21 pm

Serena chuckled as she kept her eye on Vincent. “We made a bet before we started the tournament. If I made it further and I won, he would have to give me a spa day but if he won I had to treat him to a spa day. So I figure I will give him the works along with a pedicure and a manicure.” She said.

Brandon pulls the sword out and smiles. “My skills are a little rusty, but I could use some practice. When I was growing up if we didn’t stay in a town we would stay at forts. My mother would give her healing services for food and lodging. We stayed at a fort for a year and while I was there a soldier taught me how to use it.” he said. “I use it for protection only, and to keep my loved ones safe from harm.” He swings the sword for practice and to get a feel for it. “Not bad of a blade to be standard.”

“Well I think he does. I’m certain that Jasmine has talked to him about it, but it is something that I should address. He actually is very educated considering he and his mother were always on the move.” Iverson said. “I don’t think he is up to her level in knowledge, but I don’t think it would take him long to get there either.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd May 2014, 8:30 pm

“Wow I am actually jealous.” Jasmine tells her. “Although I don't think I am up for a spa day.” She unconsciously places her hand on her shoulder. “I can see why you took the bet. It is a win, win for you.” Jasmine looks around. “So where are the guys? Think we can ditch them for a little while?”

“I would not have figured you for a swordsman. That works in your favor. Just don't underestimate your opponent as well.” Vincent tells him. “How long before the competition? I do want to pick up something for Serena.”

“Yes it would be smart to talk to both of them about. And maybe even warn them about. Not everyone will see their relationship as positive. You know Jasmine's temper when it is about friends and family.” Lawrence chuckles. “I want to talk to you later in private.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd May 2014, 8:39 pm

Serena looks around and notices that Brandon had left. “I wonder where they went.” She said. She looked at Jasmine and put her hand over hers that was on her shoulder. “Don’t worry about this scar. You should be proud of it.” She whispered. “Come on I wanted to look for Vincent something as well.”

Brandon puts the sword back in its holster. “They said that the contest would start in about forty five minutes.” He said. “I was eyeing some necklaces before and I saw one I was thinking about getting for Jasmine. Come on I will show you.” Brandon said waving to him the way to Timothy’s stall.

Iverson sighed. “I do want him to start taking classes or for Jasmine to mentor him like Serena has been doing for Vincent. I have to admit the boy has impressed me.” He explained. “I was afraid you would say that. I’m certain I have the information that you want to know.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd May 2014, 8:53 pm

The girls walk over to the vendors area. Jasmine buys both her and Serena something to drink. “I love the hot apple ciders here. I know I shouldn't worry, but I can't help but too. I only hope and pray that I have the mobility that your dad has. Right now it feels like a sore dead weight.”

“Timothy has the best selection of jewelry. I was thinking about getting Serena a charm bracelet.” Vincent looks down at his hands. “Can I tell you a secret?” He looks around to make sure no one is paying attention. “I found the perfect ring. It is one that's been handed down in my family.”

“Hello gentleman and welcome back.” Timothy points at Brandon. “Brandon, isn't it. Vincent, congrats on the win, although I missed seeing Jasmine in the tournament.” He takes a closer look at Brandon. “Looks like someone got a special face paint. What can I help you with?”

“So there is more to the story. I figured as much. Is it something I need to know about now, or will I need a drink?” Lawrence asks.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd May 2014, 9:01 pm

“Mom said that it took dad a long time to be able to get that mobility. It feels sore because you have been doing your exercises. That is good I would think.” Serena said as she took a mug of hot tea. “I don’t like the hot apple cider. I do like it cold, but I don’t like it hot. I will stick with my coco and hot tea.”

Brandon looks at Vincent. “Does that mean you are ready to ask her to marry you?” he said. He smiled. “I saw a necklace with a white heart and a set of wings holding the gem in place. She calls me her angel and I thought she would like that I was protecting her heart.” he admitted.

Brandon looked up at Timothy. “Yes sir, it is a pleasure to see you. I was looking at some necklaces earlier and was hoping you still had the necklace with the white opal heart gem with the wings holding it in place.” He explained.

“You are going to need a drink for this one…more than likely a few.” Iverson explained. “I had to pry it out of Jasmine, but she finally told me what happened. It’s weird though… I agree with what she had to say about it and when we talk later I think you will as well.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd May 2014, 9:26 pm

“I hope it is an early night because I forgot my medication.” Jasmine tells her. “What were you thinking about getting Vincent?”

Timothy smiles at Brandon. “Actually it is a diamond, if this is the one you are looking for.” Timothy shows him a gold overlayed with silver pendant. The angel wings make the shape of a heart and there is a small teardrop diamond in the middle. “This is a rare treat. The pendant only made one of these. Since I know you are getting this for Jasmine, I will give you a good rate. Vincent what are you looking at?”

Vincent browses around and sees a nice delicate charm bracelet. He sees an arrow charm as well. He picks it up and smiles. “This is too perfect. What do you think Brandon?”

“She is a wise girl. I am glad to see she is doing so well.” Lawrence waves at Junaluska who was walking with Kalista. “We will talk later.”

Kalista sets her head on Iverson. “I think I am going to take a nap now, that way I will be awake for dinner. Madeline opened her house for me so I don't have lug my fat butt all the way back to the castle.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 22nd May 2014, 9:41 pm

“You were just at home Jasmine. You could have taken it while you were there.” Serena pointed out. “I am thinking of a silver chain for him to wear and maybe a charm with our initials on it with the heart between them.” She said. She was drinking her hot tea. “Do you think you will make it through the dance tonight?” she asked.

“Yes that is the one.” Brandon said. He was nervous about the price but he was certain he had the money for it. “How much are you asking for?” He inquired. He looked over at the charm bracelet that Vincent was showing him. “Oh wow, I think after today’s tournament that would be a great gift. She is really doing well on the bow.” He said. “You are a good instructor.”

Iverson nodded his head. “I understand.” He said to Lawrence. He looks at Kalista and puts his arm around her. He rubs her stomach for a moment and smiles. “You are not fat, just pregnant with our child.” He said. He kisses the top of her head. “You go get some rest so that we can dance together tonight.”

He watches Kalista leave with Junaluska. “Kalista has been having such a hard time with all of this. I can’t blame her really. It all just happened so fast.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd May 2014, 10:06 pm

Jasmine nods. “That is a perfect gift. I think he would like that. I should be able to, it is not like I am going to be moving my arm all that much. Just to hold Brandon close to me.” She winks at Serena. She hold up a nice silver link chain. “Now I see why you brought me along so we can pick out something manly. How about this one?”

Timothy give him a fair price, but one that is probably lower than what Brandon was expecting. “The price includes a chain. May I suggest this box chain. It is tough yet pretty. That way if Daniel gets a hold of it, it will survive.”

Vincent rubs the back of his head. “Thank you, I taught Jasmine as well. Both are great students. I am surprised that Berenson didn't enter. He must be on Daniel duty today.” Vincent pays for the charm and bracelet. “We better get back. Good luck in the tournament.

Kalista kisses Iverson before she leaves with Junaluska. Lawrence looks over at Iverson. “Can you blame her. Put yourself in her shoes. Imagine if she had a child from another man. How would that make you feel? Not to mention the pregnancy hormones and everything else. It is going to take time – time and patience.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 8:04 am

Serena giggles at Jasmine and then takes the chain that she is holding up for her to see. “I am so happy to see that you are still in love with him. For that matter I really like the way it has changed you.” She said. She looks at the silver link chain. “I think he would like this one. It’s not small, but it’s not big either. It’s perfect.” She said smiling. “I’m so glad you came with me to pick this out.” She said as she started to look through the charms.

Brandon looks at Timothy. He had to be giving him a steep discount for the diamond but he couldn’t pass it up. The price was just too good. “Thank you sir, that is a great price and I will take the box chain as well.” He said. He took out his pouch and paid for the necklace and the heart stone. He held it up and watched it twinkle in the sunlight. “It is perfect.”

Brandon thanked the man and waited for Vincent to finish his transactions with the man. They then started to walk back. “Berenson is on Daniel duty today. I have seen him a couple times today with him. I think they have been stalking me some today.” He said chuckling. They make it back to the tournament grounds.

“I know, it’s like I said I can’t blame her. This whole thing has been crazy. I wish I could make everything better for her but I can’t and only time will tell if she will accept what has really been going on. I am a patient man when it comes to Kalista. I love her and I would do anything for her.” Iverson said. He would have to have a lot of patience for this.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 8:37 am

"If you want to wait on the charms I am sure they can have something personalized for you." Jasmine looks around as well. She cannot find anything that will top the face painting She only wishes it was something Brandon could keep permanent. "Then you can pick it up after the tournament, before dinner. I guess Brandon will be sitting at the head table with you guys. What about Vincent? Will he sit with you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That is a beautiful necklace. Thank you Timothy again, see you next year." Vincent waves at him, holding the charm bracelet. "This is only the beginning, maybe I can get her a new charm every year." He sigh witsfully. "What are we getting into Brandon? Both of us love future Queens. I had a taste of being a King and it is a lot of work. Are we ready for this?"

~~~~~~~~~

Lawrence smiles. "I know you do, you have been through a lot already and made it this far. I am proud of both of you. Maybe Brandon and Kalista should talk as well. It may take her a while to accept him, but communication does help."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 1:03 pm

“I think that is a good idea. I can wait to give it to him till later.” Serena said. She picked out a charm that was in the shape of an arrow. She chuckled. “Fitting considering that he just won the tournament.” She said. She looked at the man in charge and gave him their initials and what she wanted on it. She then looked at Jasmine. “I’m not really sure. I know Malachi will be sitting with Audra at the table sense they are to be wed. As far as Vincent I guess I should ask mom and dad and see what they say. We are not engaged though.”

~~

Brandon kind of froze for a moment. “You know I haven’t really thought about that. Though right now I think I can. I have Jasmine there and she is the love of my life.” He explained. “And on the other hand I hadn’t realized what I was getting into. When I first fell in love with her I didn’t know she was a princess. Now she could one day be queen and everything I know of will just be a thing of the past.”

~~

“I have really tried to get her to talk to him. We finally did come to an agreement a few weeks ago. If I would give Vincent a chance she would give Brandon a chance. We are both working on it, though I finally did give Serena and Vincent my blessing to date. They are now an official couple. It is hard for me to accept my little girl is growing up.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 1:29 pm

Jasmine doesn't know why, but something tells her to go to the sword tournament. She tugs on Serena. "I know this is odd, but I want to watch the sword tournament. Let's go." She pulls Serena back to the tournament grounds.

Vincent smirks at Brandon. "My advice is once Jasmine's status is known take lessons. They will help you out. Who knows Jasmine may help you study. Now you have to get ready for the competition!" Vincent walks with him back to the grounds.

There he sees the girls. He sneaks up behind Serena and hugs her from behind. "Hello beautiful."

"Ugh do I need to turn a hose on you two?" Jasmine grumbles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lawrence laughs. "At least Vincent is a fine young man. Imagine what I went through turning my precious daughter to you."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 1:35 pm

Brandon shakes Vincent’s hand and smiles. “I will do that. Education ever hurt anyone.” He said smiling. He walks over as the announcer starts the rules. He takes a seat down in the contestant area. He hopes that Jasmine is there but he didn’t tell her.

Serena smiles at Vincent. “You are the sweetest man I know. How is my handsome man? Jasmine you are just jealous because your angel isn’t here. Speaking of, where is Brandon? Have you seen him Vincent?”

~~

Iverson laughs and then looks at Lawrence. “I wouldn’t have done it if I were you.” He said. “I still don’t know how you managed to turn her over to a man like me, however I have to say I am thankful you did. She is the best thing to ever come in to my life.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 1:55 pm

Vincent doesn't know if Brandon wants his participation to be a surprise. "Why don't we sit down. I am sure he will make an appearance soon enough." He offers and arm to each of the ladies.

Jasmine takes his arm. "You know something...Oh Serena if you ever see the wrinkle right here, he is hiding something." Jasmine points to a crease by his eye.

"Oh just sit down and enjoy the competition." Vincent sticks out his tongue.

The announcer goes to the center. "Ladies and Gentleman. Once again thank you for attending the 110th Annual sword tournament. We have a lot of skilled people here today. I hope you enjoy the show!"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 2:37 pm

Serena laughs at Vincent’s response to Jasmine. “So I take it she is right then.” She said smirking at Vincent. They take their seats and listen to the announcer. There was only a certain amount of spots open for this event. Serena looks around at the contestants. “This year looks promising.” She said.

The announcer calls out two numbers. Not Brandon’s. He sighs as he watches the duel. The two currently dueling seem to be alright. Their swords are twanging and creating sparks as they hit. However it doesn’t take long as one of the men is obviously better than the other. He quickly knocks the sword out of the man’s hand and it lands on the ground.

The announcer calls out the second set of numbers. “Five and eight!” Brandon smirks. His number is five. He walks out onto the field. He doesn’t even look ready for a sword fight considering his opponent is wearing leather armor. “I want a good clean fight!!” He lowers the flag and the battle gets underway.

The man immediately lunges at Brandon. He bends backwards using his skill to keep him from being injured. He brings his sword up and hits the man’s sword. It comes close to knocking it out of his hand but it didn’t. He catches himself and locks the swords together as Brandon comes back up. He pushes Brandon back and Brandon uses his free hand and knee to catch himself from falling. The man rushes at Brandon and before the man can think, Brandon is on his feet. He uses the man’s own force to knock him over. It is obvious the man is upset about the way Brandon is toying with him. He rushes again and Brandon locks swords with him. The swords are locked and Brandon uses sheer force to fling the sword from the man. It lands straight up in the ground.

“Winner of this round, Brandon Lee Lawson!” The announcer said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 2:45 pm

Jasmine has to do a double take when she sees Brandon. She didn't know he had any weapon experience. "Did you guys know about this?"

"He told me he was entering, but he looks pretty decent." Vincent tells her.

Jasmine watches closely. "I hope he doesn't get hurt. I haven't watched the sword competition in years, but I know injuries happen."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 3:03 pm

Serena looks at Jasmine and shook her head. I didn’t know he had a weapon. He never mentioned it to me.” She said. “But he looks pretty good. He handled that guy with body skill more than swordsmanship though.”

~~

Two more fights go on then the second round begins. Brandon’s number is called and he steps up as another man comes up. They shake hands and the announcer starts the fight.

Brandon raises his sword and the other man does too. The go into a sword lock and go back and forth between slashes. Brandon takes a step right and the man goes with him. This opponent is a little tougher than the last one was. The man keeps on him step for step until they are finally interlocked face to face. Brandon has both hands on the sword to keep control. He is trying to throw the sword from him, but the man is making it difficult. Brandon is pushed back and feels the flat part of the blade on his side. It winds him for a moment. He comes up in an arc and somehow manages to bring the blade out of the man’s hand. Brandon is winded this time.

“The winner is Brandon Lee Lawson.”

Brandon looks through the crowd to see if Jasmine is there. He spots her and waves.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 3:17 pm

Jasmine watches the next battle intently. She cringes when she gets hit. "Oh goddess I hope he is alright." She doesn't realize it, but she squeezes Vincent's hand tightly.

"Ouch, he is fine, look!" Vincent points at Brandon as he gets up.

She stands up and claps loudly when they announce him the winner, returning his wave. She air kisses him. There are other random people in the audience that either return the wave or look around to see the real recipient of the wave.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 23rd May 2014, 3:55 pm

Serena chuckles. “I think she is worried for her ‘angel’.” She said. She watches the fight and claps when he wins.

Brandon smiles and looks proud when Jasmine blows him a kiss. He has to admit that last blow he received knocked the wind out of him but he is up again.

“Final battle! The winner of this round is the tournament winner!!” The announcer said. Brandon takes a moment to breathe and catch his breath. He comes up and shakes hands with a big man. Brandon will have to use his skill for this one.

The announcer lowers the flag and Brandon is immediately on the defensive end. He is thrown back and lands on his back as the man slides a left arc at him. The man comes at him and Brandon rolls to his side to keep from getting hit. His shoulder receives a cut and it cuts his clothes. He scrambles to his feet and they exchange blows. They go back and forth and Brandon is beginning to feel tired. He comes up from the ground up to try to catch the man off guard but he blocks it. This man has more skill then Brandon does and he knows it. The man manages to lock their swords again and interlocks them. He thrusts upward and Brandon’s sword goes with it.

“The winner of this tournament is Felix Vanderbilt!” The announcer said.

Brandon walks over and shakes his hand. “It’s been a while sense I had a good opponent. For that matter it’s been a while sense I used my skill at all.”

“I would hate to have to fight you at the top of your game then. That was a great job.” Felix said.

Brandon then walks up into the stands after returning his issued weapon. He finds Jasmine and the others. “I think I need a bandaid.” He said looking at his shoulder.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 23rd May 2014, 4:09 pm

Jasmine gasps when Brandon gets cut. "Nooo!" She yells standing up. Vincent places his hand on her shoulder and gently pushes down. He can feel how tight her muscles are.

He leans to Serena. "Her muscles are tight. Wow I am impressed, he is a good opponent. Way to go Brandon!" He cheers.

Jasmine rushes the tournament area. "Oh are you alright? Do we need to take you to see Cadence? I am so proud of you. Why didn't you tell me you can fight with swords?"
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top