Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 38 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 38 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 4:02 pm

Serena gives Vincent a quick kiss and then goes onto the stage with her mom and Madeline. “Wow Aunt Maddie, I passed by the flowers and I saw that you and some others were going back to the shop already to get more. I didn’t expect you to sell out so fast.” She said. She gave her mom a hug.

Iverson is pacing around. Where is that son of his? What a great way to tell the people about him. Tell them he has a son and he isn’t even there to tell them. He spots him walking towards the stage with Jasmine. He sighs in relief.

~~

Brandon looks at Jasmine and smiles. “But we both know that you turned down the wrong guys to have the one you wanted. They may say hateful things that aren’t true, but I just want you to know, I am glad that you turned those other guys down. You set a standard for yourself and you found him.” He said giving her a kiss.

Berenson walks over to them with a raised eyebrow. He doesn’t say anything about their kissing however. They are adults and can do as they please. “Brandon, your father is looking for you. He wants you to be on stage when he makes his announcement.” He explained. “Having fun already Jasmine?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 4:24 pm

Vincent hangs back and let's Serena. He know that someday he will be on stage with them. Nathaniel joins him. He is covered in dirt and sweat. "Wow the people are crazy. I don't think Mom will have to worry about anything going to waste today."

"Someone will need to get a shower before going back." Vincent see Jasmine and Brandon approach. "Looks like you aren't the only one. Jazzy did you get paint on the kids faces our yourself?"

Jasmine is surprised when Brandon kisses her. She knows she has paint on her face. "I know and it never bothered me at all." She watches him go to the stage with Iverson. She sticks her tongue at Vincent. "You are just jealous because I haven't painted your face."

She is smooshed in between a Daniel and Lucas squeezing her. Both are thanking her for the face paint. She looks up at Brandon exasperated.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 4:55 pm

Berenson goes on stage and talks with the royal family for a moment. He then goes over to the podium and begins. “Welcome to the 110’Th annual Harvest Moon Festival! As everyone knows, every year on this day we give thanks to the goddess for the bounty’s that she has given us to make it through the cold months. I want to introduce you all to his majesty, King Iverson!”

The people begin to clap and Iverson makes his way over to the podium. “I want to thank everyone for coming this year! This season has bought in an abundance of crops! Our farmers have done a wonderful job as they have worked hard over this growing season. For those who are still bringing in crops on this night, we wish them well and will pray for them that no harm come to them or their families.

Now just between you and me, I think this is the biggest festival we have ever had. I pray everyone has a great time!” He said.

The crowd is clapping and there is whistling going on. The people are excited as they are ready to celebrate. Iverson keeps them however. “I would like to make an announcement. I know many of you don’t remember, and others I know will. It was a big scandal 17 years ago when Queen Kalista and I first married. I had committed adultery against her with another woman. Years have passed and most everyone has forgotten it even happened. However 17 years have passed and from that adultery a child was born. I had not known until recently. It would be rude for me not to introduce him to my people before he is introduced to the word. I want to introduce you all to my son, Prince Brandon Lee Lawson.”

He motions for Brandon to come up on stage with him. Brandon walks up and stands there. He is wearing the pair of jeans, purple shirt and white button down shirt that he had bought just about a week and a half prior to this day. He looks around at the people.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 5:14 pm

Jasmine watches Brandon up there. He looks so uncomfortable. The people begin to murmur about him. She cannot make out exactly what they are saying, but she hears the words 'bastard' and 'illegitimate'.

There is a couple that are looking at the Sentali's with curiosity. Kalista sat down when the crowd started cheering. Lawrence can tell her fake smile when he sees it. He looks over at Junaluska and mouths. 'Did you know about this?'

Nathaniel, Vincent, and Daniel begin to clap and cheer for Brandon. The claps grow and even Kalista joins in softly. She knows there will be backlash, but for now the people want to have fun. She stands up and calls out to everyone. “Now, let the festivities begin.”

The crowd disperses, but there are some that linger. They begin to ask Iverson and Kalista questions about Brandon. Like will he take the throne? When did they find out? Where is Brandon's mother?

Jasmine watches as the crowd presses to Brandon rattling off questions to him. She wants nothing more to be there, but she cannot get to him.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 5:23 pm

Junaluska looks over at Lawrence just as puzzled. She shakes her head no and they make their way over slowly to Kalista.

Iverson is doing his best to answer the people’s questions. He answers them one at a time. He looks at Kalista hoping that she is handling this well, but he knows that this was a stressful situation to her.

Brandon on the other hand is having a hard time. He is not used to being the center of attention and answers their questions as they come. “My mother passed away just a few weeks ago. She had been sick.” He explained. “And no I do not want the throne. I cannot have it now anyways seeing as the new law has already gone into effect. Princess Serena will take the throne.” He explained. “His majesty only found out about two weeks ago. We are still working together to work on the situation.” He feels like the crowd is getting to be too much for him.

Serena can tell that Brandon is having a hard time. She makes her way over to him and works the crowd like she has always been able to do. “Listen everyone, Brandon is a good man. He will not be the heir to the throne; yours truly will be queen someday.”

It’s then that questions start coming to her about her relationship with Vincent. She tells them the truth and tells them that they are indeed dating and that he is a good man that she has faith in the goddess and that she does love him. Eventually the crowd dies down. She looks at Brandon. “I know that was tough for you Brandon, but you did well.” She said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 5:40 pm

Kalista refers everyone to Iverson with questions regarding his son. She feels a tap on her shoulder. She spins around ready to bark at the person. Her mouth falls open when she sees her Mom and Dad. "Oh Goddess, what are you doing here? I didn't know you coming!" She hugs her father.

"We wanted to surprise you, but it appears we are the ones surprised as well. Who is this Brandon?" Lawrence asks her.

Kalista leans to whisper so only Lawrence and Junaluska can hear. "He is Iverson and that whore Celesta's child." Kalista gets tears in her eyes. "He seems decent, but I am just waiting for something to happen. Why don't you say hi to your son. I need to sit down."

Jasmine finally gets to Brandon. She throws her hands around him. "Wow you were wonderful for your first time. I tried to make it over to you,but I couldn't."

Vincent stays by Serena's side. He is surprised when they begin asking him questions. He answers all gracefully and with pride.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 6:05 pm

Iverson is answering questions that the people are throwing at him. The crowd slowly begins to die down slowly and Iverson turns to look at Kalista. He sees her talking to two people he knows well. They start to walk over to him when he makes his way over to them. “Mother, Lawrence it is wonderful to see you both. I didn’t expect you.” He said hugging his mother. He then shakes Lawrence’s hand.

“Well we wanted to surprise you but I think we have questions for you. Who is Brandon and can you answer our questions?” Junaluska asked.

Iverson leads them over to Brandon and Jasmine. Brandon is hugging Jasmine and smiling at her. “I didn’t know what to do. I kind of just went blank and didn’t know what to say.” He said. He leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss. Iverson clears his throat and He turns to face them. He doesn’t recognize the Moldovan royals.

“Brandon, I would like you to meet your grandparents. This is Queen Junaluska, my mother, and King Lawrence Miranda of Moldova; he is my father in law and step father.” Iverson explained.

Brandon looked at Junaluska and Lawrence. He bowed to them. “It is a pleasure to meet you.” He said.

Serena is watching Vincent answer the people’s questions. She has to admit she is rather proud of him for being able to hold himself in the spotlight. She squeezes his hand as they talk to the people.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 6:21 pm

Jasmine blushes when Iverson interrupts their kiss. She let's him do the introductions. Jasmine winks at him. "Brandon, this is how you greet family." She throws her arms around them and kisses both their cheeks.

Lawrence laughs at Jasmine. "Give him a chance to get comfortable with us first. I noticed the two of you together. Appears someone finally captured your heart."

Jasmine blushes even more. "He is my angel in more ways than one."

"Brandon it is a pleasure to meet you. I am sure you have been through the wringer already." Lawrence holds out his hand to Brandon.

The crowd finally dissipates around Serena and Vincent. "Wow I thought they would never leave. We have a little time before the tournament. Should we see how the others are doing."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 6:32 pm

Brandon shakes Lawrence’s hand and smiles. “I promise you I have, from both sides.” He said chuckling. His face flushes slightly when Jasmine calls him her angel.

Junaluska smiles at Brandon. She is angry at Iverson as she remembers finding him that day with Celesta with Kalista. It was devastating and they were lucky to make it through that. However she shouldn’t hold that against Brandon. He is her grandson after all. “I never had a grandson. I have one now.” She said smiling. She hugged Jasmine and smiled. “You sure know how to pick them don’t you? He is quite handsome.”

Brandon’s face flushes even more.

Serena smiles and takes Vincent’s hand. “I think you did excellent. You were made for the public eye. Come on, I want to check on mother before we go to the tournament.” She explained. They walked over to her mother who is sitting down rubbing her stomach.

“The baby being active?” Serena asked as she walked over. She hugged her mother. “How are you holding up mom?”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 7:04 pm

Kalista holds Serena. She whispers in her ear. “To be honest it is too much. People are asking me questions about him, and I can see them talking. Your father seems almost proud of him. Oh and your grandparents are here. Be sure to say hello. I know they want to see you and Vincent.”

“Milady, if you need to be taken back to the castle, let me know and I will take you there.” Vincent can see that she is overwhelmed. Even he hugs Kalista and holds her tight. “Stay here a moment Serena, I will be right back.

Vincent looks around and finds Iverson with the others. He goes over to the group. “Excuse the interruption, Iverson I need to talk with you.” He pulls Iverson a few steps away from the group. “I think Kalista needs you right now. She is pretending to be strong, but I know she is on the verge of tears.”

Jasmine laughs at Junaluska. “You would say that about your grandson.”

“So tell me how did you guys meet?” Lawrence asks. “I need to keep Mallory and Jacobi in the loop. You should thank me, they almost made the trip to Altiere.”

Jasmine looks at Brandon and takes his hand. She explains to the both of them how they met and how they helped each other.

“What exactly happened in Altiere? Micia was so vague in her telegram to me.” Lawrence asks them.

Jasmine shakes her head. “Lawrence why are you bringing that up at a festival? We are here to have fun aren't we? Brandon, I have to pack up my stuff real quick, then I need to clean myself up. Do you want to come with me or stay with your grandparents?”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 7:35 pm

Iverson looks at Vincent and follows him to the side. He listens to what he has to say and looks over to find Kalista. “Thank you for telling me Vincent. I will go to her.” He said. He leaves Vincent standing there and heads over to Kalista. Serena is comforting her mother but she can tell she is upset.

Iverson walks over and looks at Kalista. “Kali, are you ok?” He asked. “You look a little down; tell me what the matter is.” He said.

Serena was excited that her grandparents were there. When her father came over to check on her mother, she left them after hugging her mother again. She walks over to Vincent and then over to her grandparents. “It is good to see you grandma, grandpa!” She said. She hugs them both tightly as Vincent walks up behind them.

Brandon lets Jasmine do the storytelling. He doesn’t input anything as she talks. He looks at her as she talks about cleaning up. “If you don’t mind, I will come with you.” He said. He looked at Junaluska and Lawrence. “I hope to talk to you both again. I hope to get to know you both better.” He said as he walked with Jasmine to get her things.

Junaluska hugged Serena. “Ohh Serena, it is good to see you. I have missed you and Audra. Speaking of I hear she is getting married! Where is she?” she asked .
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 8:00 pm

Kalista is happy when Iverson approaches. “It is just everything. It's too much for me to process at one time. Just hold me for a little while.” She hugs him and cries into his shoulder.

~~~~~

Vincent sees Serena approach. He waits until she is done hugging before holding her at her waist. “I am sure she and Malachai are around somewhere. He is here to see her also. I am sure you see her around.” Vincent does a quick scan and sees them at the food area. “See there they are. Do you want to surprise them as well?”

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine and Brandon pack up the supplies. “Leave the tables, the boys will pick them up later. Come on I have to get changed. I am covered in paint. We have some time before the tournaments start. The archery one is first. I am sad that I won't be able be in it this year. I won it two years ago, and Vincent won it last year.”

They get home and Nathaniel is just leaving. “Ohh you two in an empty house. Do I need to tell Dad. Maybe Daniel can distwact you again.” He teases.

“Do it and I will hurt you.” Jasmine threatens. They go in. As soon as the door closes Jasmine pushes him against the door and kisses him hard. “I have been wanting to do that for a while.” She smirks at him. “Come with me I have an idea.” She pulls him to her room and takes the vanity chair. “Sit down.” She commands. She waits until he does. She goes to her desk and takes out her good face makeup. She brings it over with the desk chair. “Now look ahead and don't fidget too much.” She begins to paint on his face.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 8:11 pm

Iverson holds Kalista in his arms. He rubs her back gently as she cries into his shoulder. “Everything will be alright Kali, I am so sorry all of this is going on.” He said. “I’m sorry I had to announce it, but it would have hurt worse had I waited.”

~~

Junaluska looked at Vincent and Serena. She looks up at Lawrence and smiles. “They are perfect for one another, aren’t they?” She asked. She then looks at Vincent and smiles. “I want to surprise them. It will be good to see Malachi here as well. I hope they are doing great.” She said. She gave Serena a kiss and a hug. “I hope to see you both around?” She asked.

“I am in the archery tournament, grandma. You should watch. Vincent has been teaching me.” Serena said proudly.

~~

Brandon is surprised at first when Jasmine pushes him against the door to kiss him. He puts his arms around her and deepens the kiss. “I like when you do that.” He said winking at her. He goes with her up to her room and sits down as she commands him to do. He stays still and waits for her to begin. “What are you painting on my face Jasmine?” He asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 8:30 pm

Kalista feels better just being in Iverson's arms. “Thank you. It is a lot to take in at once, and I knew you had too. Why were they asking me questions though? He is your son, not mine.”

~~~~~

Vincent nods. “We should get ready. Too bad I won't be able to use my bow in the contest.”

“Really you are learning archery, good job Vincent. We will be cheering for the both of you.” Lawrence hugs Serena and whispers in her ear. “Kick his ass.” He winks at Serena and walks away.

Vincent wave goodbye to them as they leave. “So what did he say to you?” He asks as he escorts her to the tournament area.

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine smirks. “You will have to wait and see.” She slowly begins to paint a pair of angel wings with a halo in the middle. The wings are very intricate in white and gold with black lining. On the top she wrote 'My Love' on the bottom 'My Angel' with her initials on on the side. When she is done she winces slightly. “Now I am going to take a shower. I will be right back.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st May 2014, 3:48 pm

Iverson feels slightly hurt at Kalista’s words, but he knows now is not the time to argue about it. Brandon was his son. He continues to sooth Kalista, hoping to make her feel better. “They asked you questions because he may be my son but you are also my wife. I know it is a lot to take in Kali, but I am here for you and you know I will do everything I can to make this easier for you. I’m sorry.” He said as he continued to hug her.

~~

Serena smiles at her grandpa and winks back at him. She waves to him and then looks at Vincent as they begin to walk to the tournament. “He told me to kick your ass, and if I have anything to do with it, I will.” She said sticking her tongue out at him.

~~

Brandon smiles at Jasmine. “I will take a look at it while you are in the shower.” He said. He watches as she walks away. He turns to look at the mirror and smiles. He likes what he sees. He then gets up and walks over to her closet. He opens it up and begins to pick out an outfit for Jasmine. He pulls out a nice blouse and a pair of jeans. He then pulls out her underwear and smiles. He loved seeing them. All he could do was imagine her in them. He flushed slightly as he thought about it.

Brandon leaves the outfit on her bed and then walks downstairs. He wanted to give her a flower. He looks around and sees the flower garden and walks over to the roses. He picks a red and orange rose and puts them together like Madeline had shown him before. He then takes it upstairs. He walks into the bathroom she is in and sees the steam on the mirror. He is quite as he lays the roses down on the counter and writes “I love you” on the mirror. He then walks back downstairs to wait on her.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st May 2014, 4:13 pm

Kalista finds comfort in his arms. “I think our daughter is entering the archery tournament. After that I think I will take a nap. I am so tired and haven't been sleeping well lately. How many more months to go?” She teases as she releases him. She walks with him to the seating area.

~~~~~

Vincent laughs heartily. “Oh is my girlfriend getting a little cocky? So are you willing to put a little wager on this?” He raises his eyebrow. “I propose that the loser has to plan a day of spoiling for the winner? How does that sound?” He offer his arm to her as they walk to the tournament grounds.

“Actually you do have a chance since I am not using my baby. We are all using the same style of bow and arrows to make it fair for everyone.” Vincent explains. He takes her to the check-in area. The crowd around them buzzes about Serena.

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine steps out of the shower and sees the mirror and the roses. She picks them up and smiles wondering if he knows what they mean. She stretches out her shoulder a little. It is stiff, but not sore. She is happy she didn't overdo it with the painting. She gets a smirk on her face before going to her room. She has only the towel wrapped around her and wanted to show off a little for him as she picks out her clothes.

She puts the roses in her mouth and opens the door. She poses in the doorway briefly before noticing that the room was empty. “Well that was a waste...” She mutters. She sees the clothes carefully laid out on her bed. She gets dressed in everything but the blouse. It is a little too cool for that now. She goes to her closet and picks out a nice dark green sweater. She sprinkles on some plumeria perfume and places the roses in her mouth again before heading downstairs.

She struts down the stairs dramatically and goes to Brandon. She whips the flowers out of her mouth and kisses him dramatically. “I love you too.” She whispers in his ear.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st May 2014, 4:50 pm

Iverson puts his arm around Kalista and chuckles. “It’s not much longer Kali, just a little while longer.” He said. “I am proud of Serena being able to use the bow. I feel better about them dating after I heard them talk the other day.” He said to her. They make it to seating area and take their seats.

~~

Serena takes Vincent’s arm and smiles. “I will take that bet. I can already picture you making plans for me.” She said getting cocky. She checks in with the tournament officials.

“Well this is a surprise, Princess. We were not expecting you to join.” The official said.

“I have just recently started using a bow, but I am hoping to be able to test my ability here today.” Serena said. They issue Serena a standard bow and give her a number.

“When your number is called you will go up against an opponent. If you win the round, you will go on to the next round.” The official said. He looks over at Vincent. “Ahh our returning champion, welcome back Vincent.” The man said.

~~

Brandon smiles as he watches Jasmine struts down the stairs. He whistles at her and smells the air. He can smell her perfume. Damn is smelled good. He lets her kiss him in a dramatic fashion and enjoys it. As she whispers he takes a deep breath of her perfume. “You smell as beautiful as you look. I see you went for a sweater. Is it to cool for you?” he asked.

He wraps his arms around her and holds her for a moment. He then kisses her again. “You look amazing and I see you found the flowers I left for you.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st May 2014, 5:12 pm

“Thank you, Sir.” Vincent takes his bow and quiver of arrows. “We shall see who is better teacher or student.” Vincent looks down at his number. “I am number 12, wow we have a good turnout this year.” Some of the other returning contests wish Vincent luck as they pass.

The announcer waits until the sign in closes. The opponents are drawn randomly. The first two numbers are picked and the announcer goes to the center of the tournament area. “Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the 110th annual archery tournament. Excitement is in the air as we have our biggest turn out over. Who is going to take the trophy this year? Will it be our returning champion Vincent Watson, or will he be usurped by one of the newcomers? Without further delay, I announce the tournament started. Our first battle will be #14 versus #5. Archers take you positions.”

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine loves his arms around her and his lips on hers. “It is only going to get colder. You are lucky that I grew up with brothers or I would be offended with boys going through my clothes.” She massages his head with her fingers. “I wonder how long we can stay here before Dad sends a distwaction? For some reason, I don't want to go back to the festival.” She begins to sway slowly in his arms.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st May 2014, 5:55 pm

Serena takes her number and looks at it. Number 14. Serena and Vincent walk over and listen to the official’s speech and then hear their numbers called. She looks up and smiles. “I get to go in the first round.” She said. She walks over and takes her position.

The man that she is up against looks a few years older than Serena does. She walks up to him. “I wish you luck sir.” She said.

The man smiles and bows to her. He doesn’t have the heart to defeat the princess. “My name is John Mason. It is a pleasure to meet you Princess. I wish you the best of luck.” He said.

They shake hands and the man bows to her. They then take their places and the marksman gives them their mark. The marksman raised his hand and lowered it. Both took their shots. The mans doesn’t hit the mark at all, but Serena’s hits the bullseye.

“Winner of round one goes to Princess Serena Sentali!” The official said. “Next match is 12 and 2.”

~~

Brandon chuckles slightly. “I grew up in climates that were much colder than Rosario’s so this is nothing new to me.” He said. He enjoys Jasmine’s hands on his head. His hands find their way to Jasmines butt and he gently squeezes it. “I personally have to say that ‘distwaction’ last night was a pain. If we are going to see Serena in the archery tournament then we need to head back soon. However I don’t mind having a little time with you here.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st May 2014, 6:16 pm

When Vincent walks up there is some applause. He looks at the man dumbfounded. When he turns around there is a group of females waving at him. He shakes his head and sets his quiver down. His eyes catch Serena and he shrugs.

He then shakes the man's hand and raises his bow. He knocks the arrow and waits for the mark. He lets his arrow fly and it hits slightly above the bulls eye. The opponents hit slightly below. There is a call for measurement. Vincent's is closer. He goes over to Serena. “Man, I miss my baby.”

The next round is announced. Neither one of them are shooting.

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine chuckles. “Do you want to see the bruise that little brat caused?” She raises her eyebrows when he grabs her butt. “We hardly get any time together, but I guess we should get back and support them.” Her smile falters. She really didn't want to watch other in an archery tournament.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st May 2014, 6:44 pm

Serena watches the girls eyeing and waving at Vincent. She is annoyed at them. She will have to make sure they know he is taken. She smiles at Vincent and blows him a kiss. She claps for him when he wins. He comes and takes her seat. “Looks like you have a few fan girls up there.” She said.

They wait and another few rounds go. Finally they start the second round. Serena hears her number called and she gives Vincent a kiss before taking her stand. This time she is up against a female. They take their places and Serena watches the man raise his arm. She strings her bow and takes aim. She is nervous about this contest but she has to do her best. The man lowers his arms and Serena lets her arrow fly. It hits the side of the target.

The woman’s target hits above the target. They take a measurement to see who is closer. Serena wins by just two centimeters. She shakes the woman’s hand and she blows out some hot air. She walks back and looks at Vincent. “The competition is tough.” She said.

~~

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “How bad did he get you? I know he jumped pretty hard on you at first.” He said. “I wish we could have more time together, but between your father and things going on at the castle, it hasn’t been easy.” He said. He kisses her again and smiles. “But tonight I am all yours. I have nothing on the agenda for tonight or tomorrow.” He said as they swayed together.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st May 2014, 7:04 pm

Vincent sits down next to Serena. “I don't care about them. I got you.” He wraps his arm around Serena and they watch the rest of the first round. Serena is up in the second round. He cannot help but be proud of her as she wins another round.

It is Vincent's turn to shoot. He is against one of the new guards. The cheering section cheers for him while he shakes the man's hand. He lifts up his bow, making the adjustments from last time. This time he hits the target dead center. He smiles and doesn't hear the crowd cheer.

“Where did Serena learn to shoot? Kalista asks Iverson. “I didn't know you allowed her to take lessons. I am so proud of her.”

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine winks at him. “I will show you later, right now I want to take advantage of having you to myself.” She leans in and kisses him again.

They are not even aware of the door opening. Madeline slips in seeing the kids lip-locked. “Don't mind me, I am just going to get changed so I can get back to the festival.” She tells them.

Jasmine groans. “There goes that moment.”

Thomas follows with the gardening supplies. “Ohh Jassy and Brandon sitting in a tree. How long before you make me an uncle?” He swoops in and kisses her cheek. “Ohhh plumeria, the flower of new life and new beginnings. Is there something you want to tell us?”

“Yes, leave me alone or I will kick you so hard, you will be singing soprano in Moldova.” Jasmine threatens.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st May 2014, 7:37 pm

Serena cheers for Vincent. He was doing a great job so far. He takes his seat beside of her and she takes his hand. “You are doing a great job Vincent. I can’t believe you got the target spot on.” She said.

Iverson looks at Kalista. “I don’t know to be honest. I found them out practicing the other day and she was doing such a great job at it that I didn’t stop her. I didn’t allow her to do it, she just started it on her own. As far as I can tell though, Vincent has been teaching her.” He explained.

~~

Brandon is enjoying their kiss when the door opens. He sighs when Madeline and then Thomas come in the door. He puts his arm around her and holds her close. “Is this what it’s like to have a big family? No personal time?” he asked. “It’s almost a pain in the ass.” He whispered that last part so that she could only hear.

He then looked at Thomas. “Remind me not to make her mad…I could be squealing like a soprano in Moldova like you.” He said winking. He looked at Jasmine. “Are you ready to go?” He looked slightly disappointed but was trying to hide it.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 21st May 2014, 7:52 pm

“I think they are part of the reason why I didn't have any serious boyfriends.” Jasmine sighs knowing the moment is lost. “So do you like your face paint?” She asks as they walks along.

They get to the archery tournament as the third round is beginning. They find where their family is seated and goes over there. “So how is it going?”

“Well Serena and Vincent are both in it. Each have hit the bulls eye once. It will be interesting what this next round brings.” Nathaniel fills them in.

It is bittersweet to watch the others with their bows. She wants to be out there so bad. She feels her shoulder being squeezed. She looks back and is surprised to see Iverson's hand on her shoulder. With just a glance she knows that he is feeling the same way she does.

~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent watches the rest of the round with his arm around Serena. The third round comes up. Two more rounds to go. “Are you excited about getting so far?” The next numbers called. Serena and Vincent are going up against one another.

He walks her over to the contenders area. There instead of shaking her hand, he gives her a kiss in front of everyone. “A kiss for good luck.” He winks. He raises his bow and knocks his arrow waiting for the marksman to signal.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 21st May 2014, 8:23 pm

Brandon smiles at Jasmine. “I love it.” He said. “I love the way it looks and I love how it says my angel.” He gave her a kiss on her cheek. They make it to the tournament and Vincent and Serena is up. He looks at Nathaniel. “It sounds like it has been a great tournament so far.” He said. He looks back at the field to watch.

Serena smiles at Vincent. “Of course I am excited. I can’t believe I have made it this far though.” She said. They make it up to the front and he kisses her. She smiles as they then take up their posts. “Bet still on?” She asked.

“Of course.” Vincent said.

Serena aimed her arrow. Vincent also was aiming his. The marksman lowered his hand and both Vincent and Serena let their arrows fly. Vincent’s arrow sticks dead center of the target. Serena’s is slightly to the left.

“Vincent Watson is the winner!” The marksman said. Serena is slightly disappointed about losing, but at the same time she feels better sense it was against Vincent. She walks over and gives him a hug. “That was a great job Vincent.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top