Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 10 Empty Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by Ink 9th March 2012, 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anything taking place outside of the Big Three locations in the Silver Age OFFICIAL RP will be here. Note: This will more than likely be the most commonly used thread.

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 10 Celtic_knot

Last edited by Silver on 13th June 2012, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 10 Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by Ink 12th June 2012, 3:08 pm

[Attn: Keravnos]

"No, it really doesn't. You were beaten by one of the 'cloned' Thunderbolts of Zeus and Hyperion. The most powerful and relentless of the Pantheon Guardians. You see, Zeus wanted to determine whether or not the mortal realm was worthy of maintaining. He created the first Pantheon Guardian...Hyperion. Hyperion was intended to be the most powerful warrior Zeus had ever created, giving the being life using his lightning. Unfortunately, Zeus failed twice before finally creating a good one. That would be Gladius. The shame that Zeus committed was...well...shameful. At the time, Hades had not yet betrayed us. He'd merely made a pact with Anubis. Zeus didn't dare want Hades to be as powerful as he. So he took it from Hades by force. That was merely something that angered Hades but the hatred he holds for Zeus came much later given unrelated events. The object stolen today was the object that your father stole from Hades."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 10 Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by EphPhoenix 12th June 2012, 3:20 pm

[Attn: Hermes]

"Ah," Keravnos said, "I'm just inferior stock. Thanks for that."

At the rest of his words, Keravnos shrugged, and regretted doing so immediately. "Yeah, my pops is a right a**hole. Who knew?" he said scathingly.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 12th June 2012, 3:31 pm

"...All right, cryptic no more. Ya don't get it, do ya, kid? What they stole is big news. If they go using it all willy nilly...BOOM. They can pop a planet like, uh, what is it mortals complain about all the time? Zits? Yeah, those. They hit us gods during a time when we all need our rest. That's why we couldn't just kick 'em out...aside from Hyperion anyway. We can't go after 'em and stop 'em from takin' it. ESPECIALLY not with how bad your old man's beat up. But your colorfully dressed pals CAN. So I'm gonna do you the biggest favor ya ever got done. I'm gonna send you back, they'll patch you up with whatever magic fairy dust they got goin' on there, and bing bang boom, you and them go kick some bad guy tail. Capiche?" Hermes did always try to act formal when he could, god and all, but he was just a fast talking, to the point kind of guy and the formality wasn't getting him anywhere with this kid.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 12th June 2012, 3:50 pm

Keravnos rolled his eyes. "Oh no, I get it," he said, "what you don't seem to get is that that's almost always the case. If it's not some magical artifact, it's some doomsday weapon that'll end the universe as we know it. It's all one big yawn, personally. So, yes, do what you have to do and get it over with and we'll go 'save the world' until two hours later some maniac finds the next world ending artifact. Sheesh."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 12th June 2012, 4:39 pm

"You know, I CAN take the snark outta ya...BUT I like that about ya kid. Just don't push you luck," Hermes says, grabbing Keravnos by the wrist and, with speed worthy of the messenger god, flies off, dropping off Keravnos into the well that divides the two realms. He then jumps in after him and catches Keravnos, flying off to Silver City where he drops down with the demigod in front of Hero Tower. "Go get 'em, kid." Hermes then races off.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 12th June 2012, 5:18 pm

[Attn: All]

"Wait...if you will," Keravnos said, forcing politeness out of himself. "If you would, I'd ask a boon of you?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 12th June 2012, 5:50 pm

"What is it, kid?"
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 12th June 2012, 5:53 pm

"If you would," he went on respectfully, "could you ask Father if he has any particular problem if I were to...snuff out...Hyperion? If not, then I'd ask him a favor to that regard as my...associates...wouldn't approve over much.

"Second," he went on, "is there any means that might put me on Hyperion's level so that I can face him as an equal?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 12th June 2012, 6:15 pm

[Attn: Open]

"Yeah, I'll ask him. He's gonna say no but I'll ask him. As for that second part, sure there is! Go to the Big Apple and hunt down the good one! Gladius!" Hermes then turns and flies off.

Keravnos had explained the situation to the rest. Still, Hermes hadn't been able to tell WHAT it was the Hades had originally gotten from Anubis because Hermes didn't know what it was, only that it was powerful enough to scare Zeus. But having the knowledge that DOOM and Hyperion were working together and that they'd stolen something immeasurably powerful. Knowing fully well that Keravnos didn't care about the planning and only wanted action out of the relationship, Warrior-Woman tasks him with patrol duty while the rest of them work out a means of preventing DOOM and their legion from getting what they want.

Having been missing for over two weeks, Superion had found himself in the middle of a Nightmare dimension, fending off all manners of demon and devil alike. He only now turns up in the park, completely exhausted. But had he gotten his wish? When he finally awakens at full, he's in the tower infirmary. "I...I can't believe it," he says, holding his head.

"Wally, where on Earth have you BEEN?!" Madam Marvelous says, barging into the room after having heard he was awake."

"I wasn't on Earth, Aurora...and I did it...I brought her back."

"Who, Wally?"

Wallace then looks up from his bed and turns to her. "Dream Lasher."

In the cemetery a man is suddenly possessed by...something. The man sports a black suit and his eyes change suddenly from brown to a fiery red. As he taps his cane to the ground, the tombstone he looms over, the tombstone of a Sylvana Renard, crumbles away into dusk. Then a fire rises from the grass itself at random, the flames cold to the touch but torturous and burning to any soul. From this...this paranormal flame emerges a figure...a woman...the very one that should have been buried within that grave. "Welcome back, Ms. Renard."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th June 2012, 1:48 pm

[Attn: Mystery Man]

"W--who are you...?" Sylvana inquired. "W--where am I...?"

Images were fuzzy. She had been...in limbo...?

Keravnos sat atop the tallest building in the city. He sat there, resting his head on his hand as he overlooked it glumly.

Hotheaded fool. He'd wanted to kill Hyperion, going so far as to ask permission to do so. Worse, if he'd have had his way at that moment, he'd have done it. However, he loved his mother dearly and would let no one insult her and get away with it. He was tired of these arrogant a**es questioning his breeding.

The only way he could figure to balance the scales was to find a way to become more powerful. But how to do that...?
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th June 2012, 1:56 pm

[Attn: Renard]

The man smiles at the ignorance of the woman. He then suddenly loses whatever force dares to overshadow him and collapses to the ground, unconscious. His cane, one with a skull at its top, drops to the ground with him, the glowing red in the eyes of that skull quickly leaving him as the skull itself transforms into an average hook.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th June 2012, 3:08 pm

She sped over to the man, instincts kicking in despite her confusion. His pulse was steady, but it would probably be a good idea to get him to a doctor just in case. She hoisted him up and walked to the nearest hospital.

She had him dropped off, then used the hospital phone to make a call to the Hero Armada. "Um...hello, guys," she said. "I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I was...um...gone. But, now I'm back...?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th June 2012, 3:12 pm

[Attn: Sylvana]

It hardly took any time at all for Capitol-Man, Superion, and Madam Marvelous to arrive at the hospital. They all flew in at some point, Superion lighting up upon seeing his friend. She was back indeed. "It's good to see you back on your feet," he says.

"Superion, please," Madam Marvelous says. "How did you even-"

"I asked nicely," Superion says. "She's back."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th June 2012, 3:31 pm

[Attn: Group]

"Big bro!"

Sylvana hugged Superion. But upon hearing Madame Marvelous' words, pulled back. "What did you do, Supi?" she said concerned.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th June 2012, 3:38 pm

"I- nothing," Superion says, holding up his hands. "I just talked to someone with the power to-"

"Superion...who did you talk to?" Capitol-Man says. "You went into another dimension from what we could tell. Odin's asleep, Isis is on Earth, and Zeus was just beaten around like a pinata. Who's left with that kind of power?"

"I...you don't think there's anyone else we know that can do that?" Superion says defensively, backing away from Capitol-Man and Madam Marvelous.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th June 2012, 3:42 pm

Sylvana put a hand to her forehead and breathed out through her nostrils. "Oh, Supi, you didn't..." she said. "I know you can be...impulsive...but..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th June 2012, 3:50 pm

"We know a lot of people with that kind of power, Superion," Madam Marvelous says. "But if you went to HIM...Superion you might have made a bigger mistake than you realize. You know it's his JOB to twist around his words. His promises don't mean anything!"

"Superion, just tell us...did you go to Brimstone?"

Superion then stares Capitol-Man dead in the eye and the icon steps away from his protege.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th June 2012, 3:52 pm

[Attn: Superion]

"Oh, Supi..." she said worriedly, "what have you done...?"

She hugged him again, trying to comfort him. Guild coursed through her--he had done this for her.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th June 2012, 4:05 pm

"Oh, come on. You're acting like it's a deal with the devil," Superion says.

"That's EXACTLY what it is, Superion! Good lord! What was going through your mind when you decided to do this?!"

"What was going through my mind? That is wasn't anyone's fault but my own. I was the one tasked with looking out for her and I didn't. Then the guy that did it gets a bullet through his skull and I can't even get justice for what happened. What was there left? Nothing's going to happen. I filled my end of the bargain already. I defeated a fleet of demons one of his brothers sent after him. It was the only clause."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th June 2012, 4:12 pm

Sylvana pulled away. "I appreciate your caring so much, I really do," she said calmly.

She suddenly decked him across the room. "But I'm not some dainty wallflower needs protecting!" she said with her arms folded looking at him with a twitch. "Your job to protect me? I don't recall giving you that task, so the next time I die, don't you dare risk your immortal soul for mine! Got me?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th June 2012, 4:26 pm

"You were still new to the Armada. It was just a standard procedure to have someone look after the new members for a couple months until the training wheels were off. I volunteered...and I screwed up," Superion says, sitting down. "What would you have me do? Sit around in guilt? I'm sorry but that's a fate most people would rather take death over."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th June 2012, 4:54 pm

"Don't make me hit you again," she said, irritated. "Guilt over what? You weren't anywhere near when that...psychopath...attacked me. Son of a b****, he clocked me before I even knew what hit me...

"Anyway," she moved on, "don't you dare take responsibility for the actions of a madman. He killed me, not you, and don't you dare forget it. I swear, men..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th June 2012, 5:11 pm

Superion then turns and looks through the window. "Yeah...fine." He then turns and walks to the door. "well good seeing you back on your feet," he says.

"Where are you going now?" Madam Marvelous queries.

Superion says nothing for a minute. He then sighs and looks over his shoulder at the rest. "Home," he says. Then, he leaves.

Minutes later, Capitol-Man and Madam Marvelous eventually collect themselves enough to speak up again. "So, Sylvana...what are you looking to do? Maybe you need a place to stay? The tower, perhaps?" Madam Marvelous offers.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 13th June 2012, 5:19 pm

"Wait, Supi!" Sylvana sighed. "I swear, that man..."

"Well, Marv," Sylvana said, thinking about it, "until I can get my affairs in order that looks like my only option. Thank you..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 13th June 2012, 6:03 pm

"I'll see what of your things might be left that I can find then meet you at the tower," Madam Marvelous says flying off through the window.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top