Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 11 Empty Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by Ink 9th March 2012, 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anything taking place outside of the Big Three locations in the Silver Age OFFICIAL RP will be here. Note: This will more than likely be the most commonly used thread.

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 11 Celtic_knot

Last edited by Silver on 13th June 2012, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 11 Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by EphPhoenix 13th June 2012, 8:03 pm

[Attn: Open]

Sylvana nodded. "Right," she said.

Bounding across rooftops, she made her way there. Never thought I'd be feeling anything again...
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 11 Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by Ink 14th June 2012, 5:29 pm

At the tower, Detox, Rumble, and Liberty Bell all stand around, talking about their thoughts on this 'spy in the ranks' business. "All I'm saying," Rumble continues, "Is that Atta-Girl has some sort of link to the Olympian dimension. She should've been able to sense that the gods were under attack."

"It does make sense, I guess," Detox says. "If she were the spy, she could just be feeding info to the baddies so they're always ready for us."

"It's just WAY too possible," Liberty Bell ponders. "I'm not saying your wrong but-"

"But you think that I have betrayed the Hero Armada and the Junior Armada," Atta-Girl says, walking out from around the corner.

The three teen heroes all blink as she stands there. "Hoo boy," Detox says.

"I do not believe that you would make such an accusation," she says. She then shakes her head and turns. "I thought we were a team. I thought that you might trust me."

Rumble narrows her eyes and gets up from her seat. "Trust you? You were just spying on us!" Rumble then claps her hands together and emits a vibration that forces Atta-Girl over.

Atta-Girl gets up and looks over her shoulder. "Rumble, I wish you had not done that," she says. In an instant, Rumble and Detox had both lunged to take her down but Atta-Girl grabs them both and slams them together, dropping them at her feet. "I will leave now. I will be of no further harm to you are the Armada if I am so without trust." She then hovers up and flies away.

The next afternoon, I.Q manages to piece together the ultimate idea. DOOM was attempting to do the very same thing that Deadwave had attempted, using the Nexus Key to access all of reality and take it over one step at a time, however using the Origin Stone to disassemble and reassemble universes to their will. That had to be the plan. "We've gotta mobilize ourselves," he tells Capitol-Man via comm link. "FAST! All they need now is a power source."

"Can you maybe track the Centralink?"

"Already have it. They're in an airborne base over the city. We have to mobilize a team to send up there immediately."

Capitol-Man then turns, his arms crossed, and looks through the window. In the next few minutes, a signal is sent out. "This is an alert, sent to any available heroes. We are dispatching a team to take care of this DOOM plan once and for all. Meet at the tower and we'll head out from there," Madam Control says over the comm lines of the many Armada heroes.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 15th June 2012, 9:53 am

Keravnos heard the call and made his way. It seemed never ending.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 15th June 2012, 2:39 pm

In fact, it was nearing its end. Everything had slowed and DOOM had far too many incredibly powerful objects to really just not do anything with. The team was dispatched immediately. A small army of heroes. Capitol-Man, Warrior-Woman, and Mr. Amazo all included, race off in or aside Armada Jets, taking to the clouds over the city. For that was the location of the DOOM base. I.Q and Madam Control had both confirmed it as well as Captain Cosmos and Mister Infinity. "No stealthiness this time," Mr. Amazo says, standing in the doorway of one of the jets before jumping out once over the cloaked ship. He does, in fact, punch through before cutting himself off and landing inside, taking care of two DOOM sentries and making off inside.

Capitol-Man punches his way inside as many of the other heroes and jets are engaged by aerial DOOM units, flying around and shooting powerful weapons at them. Many are engaged quickly as many more heroes storm the main ship, tearing their way in and setting an offensive.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 16th June 2012, 7:54 pm

[Attn: Superion]

Sylvana knocked on Superion's door. When he opened it, she stood there holding his favorite dish.

"Peace offering," she said.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 16th June 2012, 8:16 pm

[Attn: Sylvana]

Wally opens the door and looks down at the tray, drying his hands in a paper towel. One couldn't even tell that he wore his shield beneath his sweater but upon seeing Sylvana, he drops what he's doing and lets her in. "Go ahead, sit down, why don't you," he says, walking back into his kitchen. "So, you're here to make amends?"
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 16th June 2012, 8:20 pm

"I'm here," she began, putting down the tray and taking a seat, "to check up on my idiot 'big bro' and make sure he knows I'm not mad at him."

She looked at him concerned. "How are you?" she asked. "Any lasting damage fighting in h***?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 16th June 2012, 8:29 pm

"Brimstone isn't the Devil," Wally says as he opens the refrigerator. "He's just really close to it. But if you must know, then no. I'm fine." He walks out eventually with a soda in hand.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 17th June 2012, 10:14 am

"Well, that's some good news, at least," she said with relief. "So what've I missed? How'd your team come along in the finals?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 17th June 2012, 2:17 pm

"I was a little busy fighting hoards of demons. I don't know what happened there. I can only imagine it didn't go well as usual. I haven't seen any remnants of parades around the city."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 17th June 2012, 2:19 pm

"Well, I guess that also nixes whether or not you asked that girl out you had your eye on, as well, then," she said with a mischievous chuckle.

She sighed after a moment. "You know I'm not ungrateful for what you did, right? But...I don't want anyone going through that much trouble on my behalf. Not worth it..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 17th June 2012, 2:32 pm

"Girl?" Superion says, arching an eyebrow. "Does the undead super heroine know more than the one that was alive for that entire time?"

When she mentions the trouble he'd gone through, he sighs and sips from his soda. "That comment doesn't even warrant a response. How've you been resting?"

Up above the city, heroes and DOOM troops duke it out on a grand scale. Ships fly through the air higher than any one on the ground can see but things are happening. Explosions, the howl of battle as Thunderbolt armed troops lob their weapons at unsuspecting heroes. The sky was a battlefield.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th June 2012, 3:32 pm

"Oh, don't play coy," Sylvana said with a chuckle. "I believe her name was Bridget. Worked at a flower shop, if I recall..."

She looked toward the ceiling. "Did you hear something...?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 19th June 2012, 5:28 pm

Superion turns and tosses Sylvana his Armada Communicator and turns it on. The Alert Message had been set on loop. "That's been going on for a bit," he says. He then sits down. I'm staying out of this one. It's for the heroes."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th June 2012, 5:38 pm

"Is that right...?" Sylvana said calmly rising to her feet.

In the next instant, she had crossed the table and grabbed Superion by his ear and began leading him toward his room. "I wish I could say something as cool as not validating that with a response, but I fear I needs must."

She wrenched his ear a little more. "Not a hero, my a**," she growled. "Now suit up! Or do you want your precious little sister out there with no one to have her back...?" she added mischievously.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 19th June 2012, 5:51 pm

Superion arches an eyebrow as she pinches his ear. "I appreciate the pep talk but I think you're confusing sister with mother now," Wally says.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th June 2012, 5:53 pm

Sylvana laughed at his statement, releasing his ear and giving him a playful push toward his closet. "You never saw my older sister with my brothers," she said with mirth.

"Now c'mon," she said. "Suit up. I'll meet ya there. Gotta go get my studs."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 19th June 2012, 6:05 pm

"Wait, what? Ho no, you're not going anywhere. One psychopath killed and deface you. This is an entire ARMY of them," Wally says. "Besides, I turned the suit in, it's back at the tower. The only thing I kept is the 'shield' because...well it's keeping me alive and all that jazz."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th June 2012, 6:09 pm

"I believe we had this discussion," she said in that dangerous voice as she folded her arms. "I'm not some little wallflower what needs protecting, ya hear? A freak killed me. It happened. Get over it.

"And what a coincidence!" she said with mock excitement. "Mine's there, too! Now c'mon, let's get going."

She was out the door before he could offer another protest.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 19th June 2012, 6:13 pm

"For crying out loud, this isn't just a broken arm or nose, this is DEATH we're talking-...about," Wally stood there in stupor as she left before eventually sighing and walking off toward the tower.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 20th June 2012, 5:25 pm

[Attn: Superion, Open]

As she headed out of the tower she saw Superion also leaving. "You hit'em high and I hit'em low...?" she suggested.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 20th June 2012, 5:39 pm

Superion floats out behind Sylvana. "How exactly do you intend to hit them low? They're over the city at 30,000 feet."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 20th June 2012, 5:42 pm

Sylvana stopped in her tracks and put a finger to her lip in thought. "Oh. Well," she said. "Hadn't thought of that. Excuse me whilest I go get a jetpack..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 20th June 2012, 5:57 pm

Superion soon throws on his suit though leaves the cape and flies up to the fray at near top speed, stopping on a dime to avoid an energy pulse fired by one of the enemy ships. "Okay, that would've hurt," he says. "Gotta watch it. They're playing with some high level tech here."

The Avatar drone proceeds to fly about up above and deflect enemy fire with its own before diving into an enemy ship, grabbing the pilot and flying out before destroying the enemy ship as it falls and dropping off the captured DOOM troop off on a large jet meant for containment. "We're hardly making a dent. They're a lot of them," Madam Control says on her line through the comm.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 27th June 2012, 2:24 pm

Dream Lasher flew by in one of the jets, shooting down their attackers with a vicious volley of laser fire. They were dropping like flies.

In the meantime, Keravnos was raining lightning like it was going out of style, crashing and smashing against the horde.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top