Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 2 Empty Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by Ink 9th March 2012, 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anything taking place outside of the Big Three locations in the Silver Age OFFICIAL RP will be here. Note: This will more than likely be the most commonly used thread.

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 2 Celtic_knot

Last edited by Silver on 13th June 2012, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by EphPhoenix 22nd April 2012, 12:46 pm

[Attn: Open]

Backlash surprised the heroes by appearing three cities over and demolishing the prison and murdering the police force there. Chaos watched his path of destruction on the news.

"We have to save lives, Ras," Rinna pleaded.

Chaos sighed. "You're right," he agreed. "Chasing after him is only exacerbating things--and creating an army of villains. Literally."

"So what's the plan?" she asked.

"Well," he said, "the revolution was broadcast, so its end should be broadcast."

Three days later found Chaos standing atop the Minnesota State Penitentiary. He thought to Cyber. You ready for this?

Yup! All the stations worldwide have been hacked. The only way that guy could miss you was if he was in an Amish village!

"Ahem, good evening, ladies and gents," Chaos said cheerfully waving at the camera. "I'm your host Chaos! Miss me? I've kinda been off the radar for a bit, but y'know, I thought I'd come and bring back some brand new beats." He danced with a cruelly accurate imitation of a wigger. "Yeah, how you like them beats, yo!"

He chuckled. "Anyway, I'm here tonight to call out the cowardly and pathetic Backlash! Hiya, dipsh**! You wanted to know who had been going around clearing the prisons out of the overcrowding trash? That'd be me. And aww...did I murder your dog b**** of a sister when I cleared out one of the women penns? Would it make you feel better if I told you that she died painlessly and quick?

"Well, too bad, d-bag, cause I'm sure she screamed and writhed with bitter agony like the wh*re she was when death came for her! So whaddaya say to that?! Anyway, I'm here at the Minnesota State Penn if you'd like a chance to 'avenge' her worthless death. Come and get it, monkey boy!"

The fact this entire spiel was delivered cheerfully made it all the more cutting. The swath of indiscriminate death and destruction that made its way swiftly to Minnesota that day, was chilling.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by Ink 22nd April 2012, 1:08 pm

The Hero Armada saw the broadcast...and it was still broadcasting. The dispatch was changed now. They could see it. There was an army accompanying the cretin known as Backlash so the heroes would need and army to face this. Luckily...they already were one. "All On-World Hero Armada members report to Minnesota State Penitentiary," Capitol-Man says into a transmitter from an Armada Jet.

Superion sits on that same jet, sulking whilst the other heroes aboard it, Mr. Amazo, The Owl, Madam Marvelous, The Magician, and Warrior-Woman all watch him. He might be a problem if they let him loose. They'd have to keep watch over him.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 22nd April 2012, 2:10 pm

"MURDERER!!!"

Chaos had floated over the prison casually as he saw Backlash heading for it from a distance. The man hadn't even waited for his troops to catch up--they were busy looting the town they had just passed with its evacuated citizens.

Backlash leapt into the air for Chaos and the fight commenced--too bad for Backlash he didn't think of the absurdity of leaping at a flier. Chaos merely moved and grabbed the arm of the massive fist that tried to hit him, then threw and slammed him into the ground with a kinetic blast.

To add insult to injury, Chaos sped down and landed both his heels into the man's midsection. Then began slugging the guy while singing.

"This is the way you beat the d-bag! Beat the d-bag! Beat the d-bag! So early in the mornin'"

Backlash's ham-fisted punch sent Chaos flying. He hit the ground, flipped in the air and was on his feet only to receive an unholy barrage of Backlash's fierce punches.

"I'll kill you, you murdering filth!" he bellowed, completely lost to his rage and grief.

WHAM! Chaos was sent flying through three walls. Backlash barreled through the walls after him.

"Hypocrite!" Chaos sung cheerfully as he spit blood out of his mouth.

Backlash floated up into the air, viciously fighting at nothing. Chaos' hand was up, holding him with telekinetic force.

"My turn, pr*ck!" he said.

He shifted his hand to the right and Backlash was rammed through two reinforced steel walls, but Chaos wasn't done. "The wind up!" he exclaimed taking a baseball pitcher's stance. "And he releases!"

Backlash was sent flying through prison bars and four reinforced walls. Chaos flew above and waited.

"Five...four...three...two..."

"RAAAAAGH! I'll f***ing kill you! I'll f***ing kill you!" Backlash bellowed like a dog gone mad. Blood was coming from his mouth and he had a gash across his chest.

Chaos shot down like a bullet and kicked him in the face, then followed with a round house to his chest that knocked him through another wall and dented him into another. Chaos wasted no time charging for him.

"Graagh!"

Chaos felt a peculiar sensation and looked to see a bar sticking through him. Where had the man found the time to grab that? Backlash smiled as he pushed it in further and twisted, then headbutted Chaos back the way he came.

Chaos did a knife hand chop at the bar, cutting it in half, then pushed the rest of it out with a slight grunt. Blood started oozing out of the wound in his side.

"Nice one, a**hole!" Chaos said cheerfully. "Probably more of a fight than your sister put up!"

"How dare you!"

Thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk! Chaos returned the favor in spades. Backlash now had several bars sticking through his stomach and chest, making him look like a twisted pincushion. Backlash fell to his knees.

"Aww..." Chaos said, "I guess you've reached your limit, then? Night, sweet d-bag. Go join your sister while I--ugh--deal with your cronies outside."

He limped a little as he turned to walk away. A hideous roar and the sound of flesh squishing made him turn around. Backlash was back on his feet and ripping out the bars. Chaos nodded.

"Impressive! You really are a mindless anim--!"

Backlash rammed into him, plowing him through wall after wall. The fight was on again.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 22nd April 2012, 3:35 pm

The first wave of heroes finally arrives in the Armada Jet to find an army of criminals nearing the prison in a large group. Mr. Amazo then stands and opens the door, looking down over them. "I'll take care of this," he says to the others.

"Not alone, you won't," The Owl says, standing up with The Magician. "If there any super criminals down in that crowd that could keep your momentum down. We'll help out."

"It'd be my pleasure to help you gents in such a time of peril," Magician says.

Mr. Amazo then nods to the two of then and cracks his knuckles. "The more the merrier. Keep us high up, Cap." He the jumps from the jet and begins a free fall before straightening himself and shifting into a dive-bomb. The Magician tips his hat to The Owl then waves his wand and the two disappear in a cloud of smoke. An instant later, Mr. Amazo makes impact with the ground, plowing down into it and forming a massive crater between the prison and the criminals. The resulting dust cloud blinds them to what might be in store until the red devil bursts through the settling dust cloud and begins to literally bulldoze through them all.

Before any retaliation can be made, The Magician appears above them and removes his hat, pulling, from it, a small rabbit then waving his wand and throwing it into the crowd where it then transforms into a large and ferocious monstrosity that begins to tear through them all.

Finally comes The Owl who appears over another cluster of criminals, gliding overhead and dropping down a smoke bomb beneath them. With that he is empowered, dropping into the smoke that darkens the area. He had enough of an advantage. Dark areas enhanced his body. His strength, agility, speed, all augmented in situations where the normal man would be unable to see. What's better, he was a trained soldier at one point. That combat expertise had helped. When the smoke settles, he stands amid a large cluster of unconscious thugs and prepares himself for the next to come.

Meanwhile, the heroes in the jet up above all set it to remote where Madam Control could bring her back to HQ safely. These jets were expensive, after all. Capitol-Man takes Warrior-Woman down with him being that she couldn't fly. The rest all fly down after them, landing farther in towards the heart of the prison. "This is Capitol-Man. We've made our way to the main prison yard. They're not far from here."

"Good," Owl responds over their communicator. "Use the Null Guns when they're both together and they'll both be sent off to the Waste Zone. Are those reinforcements on their way?"

"All of our On-World heroes are on their way. The closest would be the Star Triad."

"All right. Owl out."

Capitol-Man and Warrior-Woman then take to the East wing while Madam Marvelous and Superion take to the west in hopes of finding these two.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 22nd April 2012, 4:03 pm

The prison looked like swiss cheese as the two went at it like to rabid wolverines fighting over a mate. Both were bruised and bloody and it had descended into a brawl.

Chaos slammed into a wall as one of Backlash's fists rammed into his chest. Chaos pushed himself off then ripped off a metal beam and swung it like an oversized bat.

Backlash slammed through several walls, bowling over Superion and Madam Marvelous. He got up in a fury.

"Out of my way, p***ant!" he bellowed kicking Superion across the hall, then tearing back through the way he had come.

He leapt back into the main area, but Chaos was nowhere to be found. He roared in fury.

"Don't you hide from me, you coward!"

"I'm not hiding, just waiting."

Backlash turned just in time to take Chaos' beam to the face full on. He spun through the air and hit the ground hard. As he stumbled to his feet, Chaos took that moment to run in fast circles around him, building up massive kinetic energy.

"What are you--unngh!"

The kinetic energy bound the man tightly. His arms and legs were slapped tightly against him as he was suspended in mid-air.

"How do you like my Constriction?" Chaos said, breathing heavily.

"Let...me...out...!" Backlash growled, the struggle to break free obvious on his bloody face.

"Yeah, that's gonna happen," he said with a laugh, increasing the pressure. "Time to send you off to your sister so you can't hurt anymore people."

Backlash managed to chuckle. "Think...yourself a hero...do ya?" he said disgustedly, spitting at Chaos.

"Nope, I'm a monster," Chaos said cheerfully. "And so I do the job only a monster can do! I eliminate all those like myself cause the supers won't do it!"

Backlash gave him a long, hard look. "You...are a monster," he groaned. "You...really don't feel anything...?"

"Nope!" Chaos agreed. "Not a thing! And neither did you with all the people you killed!"

"Not...true..." Backlash groaned. "I...relished...killing that...Dream Lasher...b****. They made...such a big...deal...out of me killing her."

"And p***ing all over her dead body after," Chaos chimed in. "That really set some people off!"

"I'd do it...again!...if I could," he said pridefully. "In...fact...I wish--urgh!--I'd have sh** on her, too! That'd really have gotten...the point across."

Chaos! What are you doing?!? came Cyber's thoughts. The Hero Armada are there! You need to leave! Now!

"Well, seems I need to split," Chaos said. "'Fraid I've got to kill you, now."

Backlash laughed. Chaos looked at him with interest. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"You think...it's over with my death...?" he said with amusement. "So many villains...bolstered by my efforts. Someone else will rise...to take my place. And what good have you done with all...your mass murder? Crime laughs at you! Cities...so rotten...that if you killed all the 'villains' you'd only...have less than a handful of people...left."

Chaos considered his words for a moment. He was right. How to solve such a problem...?
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 22nd April 2012, 4:57 pm

[Attn: Both]

Superion gets up from the rubble of the wall he'd been kicking through, his eyes blazing red. Madam Marvelous gets up as well and glances toward him. The two of them suddenly hear the conversation at hand and Superion's rage is made all the more apparent. "Wally? Wally, don't. Don't do it. I know what you're thinking!"

Too late. Superion Erupts off in a streak of red and blue, flying faster than he could ever recall. It happened in a flash but it was obvious what'd happened. In that one fiber of a second, Superion had brought one hook around and tossed Chaos to the side of the room like an insect then before Backlash had a chance to touch the ground, he was punched hard through the wall of the room...and the ten adjacent walls beyond that. The punch had been so firm that the sound of it barreled over the city, making its way even to the criminals outside fighting the heroes that'd received reinforcements. "What the devil was that?" Mr. Amazo remarks as he stops from having plowed through another cluster.

Suddenly Backlash bursts through the outside wall of the prison and lands flush on the pavement after skipping like a pebble across a pond. "I'd day it was Superion letting off some steam," says The Owl.

Superion is on top of Backlash in an instant and picks him up. "I was always taught the Vengeance is no path over Justice. So I guess you could call me a lousy student." He then uppercuts the cretin high up into the air before flying up past him and plowing him back into the ground, holding him back up then throwing successive pulled punches to his face. One, two, three, four, five, six...on and on until and threw another that launches him back up into the air toward one of the Armada Jets in bound. The heroes inside all bail quickly as the villain slams into the aircraft and it explodes.

In a moment's time, Superion finds Backlash in the street and grabs him again, throwing him through one...two...three buildings before finding him across the city and throwing him back up through the upper floor of a building so he explodes through the roof and eventually lands on it. In a moment's time, Superion lands on top of him and steps back. "Tell the devil I said hi." He then stands Backlash up and brings his arm down over his head in a hammering motion, forcing him down each floor of the building to the point he finds himself in the basement parking garage.

Elsewhere, Warrior-Woman, Capitol-Man, and Madam Marvelous all converge on the area the two were last seen in the prison. But...Chaos was gone. "This isn't good," Capitol-Man notes.

"We can worry about him later," Madam Marvelous ways. "I think Superion is about to make a mistake...a bad one."

"Then it's up to us to stop him from doing just that," Warrior-Woman suggests.

Superion throws Backlash up through the ground then floats up through the hole he'd made, his eyes still glowing. Before any retort can be had, he unleashes a powerful concussive optic blast that plows him into the street a decent amount before picking him up by the throat. It would be so easy. It would be so easy now to just break his neck just like he broke hers. And Superion was definitely considering it.

The other three were just now finding the two of them. Backlash had been put through the ringer. Superion looked okay enough though. Madam Marvelous tries to run forward to stop him but Capitol-Man stands in her way and watches with them.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 22nd April 2012, 5:09 pm

[Attn: Superion, Open]

Chaos had been about to kill the guy when suddenly something had thrown him across the room. The next thing he knew, some guy had pelted Backlash into the city!

"Yeah...I'll be going, now..." Chaos said with a smile. "Huurk!"

He'd lost some blood. He might be able to get out of here, but could he avoid--

Suddenly, he was lifted into the air at breakneck speed into the upper stratosphere. There was Rinna, always Rinna.

"Hey there, cutie," she said. "You didn't honestly expect me to just sit by and idly watch some d-bag kill you--or those so-called heroes take you away--did you?"

Chaos reached a hand up to caress her cheek, but Rinna slapped it away. "Eww!" she said. "It's blood covered! I don't think so! Let's get you home."

She turned and flew off with him in the night.

Meanwhile, Backlash was in even worse shape than his fight with Chaos. As he was held up, he grinned at Superion.

"What's...the matter?" he said with a chuckle. "Mad that I...killed your girlfriend...? You're right. I should've filled that b**** up with my seed before I ended her sorry life. A mercy killing. Heh heh. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 22nd April 2012, 5:22 pm

[Attn: Backlash]

Superion stare heatedly into Backlash's eyes. He then brings him down to his level...just to speak to him...face to face. "I won't be the kind of person who kills for pleasure. I wish to God that I was. But won't be."

"Fine," someone says to themself from afar, "Then I will be." Then Suddenly a shot is heard and something hits Backlash, penetrating his skull and emerging on the other side, grazing Superion. "What in-!" He turns to see what it was then turns back to Backlash...dead.

Capitol-Man sees what happens and looks down, scanning the area. It was...a bullet of some sort. But what BULLET could pierce THAT? Superion drops Backlash where he stands and backs away.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 22nd April 2012, 7:29 pm

It was a quick trip back to the Abbey in New York for a speedy recovery from Chaos' wounds. Unfortunately, Rinna made it her life's mission, it seemed, to fuss over him the entire time. Finally, they made it back and Geneva applied her healing touch to him, speeding up what would've taken weeks to a matter of days.

It gave Chaos time to think. Backlash's words gnawed at him. Had the man been right? The prisons were refilling as fast as he had emptied them. How to deal with the problem? What to do? It was so vast it seemed nigh unfixable.

Maybe the only recourse was to root out the dens of evil. But where to start...?
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 22nd April 2012, 8:28 pm

The time had been spent, over the next few days, rounding up escaped criminals and preventing global catastrophes as was the norm for the Armada. Superion, had also gotten back to working and was by now over the situation for the most part. Missing the girl he'd looked at like a little sister was apparent but he was no longer overcome by his own rage.

It'd taken time but things were beginning to finally return to normal. It was a miracle that they'd managed to get through this without changing the way they did things. But then there was the one loose end. Who had killed Backlash?
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 22nd April 2012, 10:26 pm

Chaos had made up his mind. In the dead of night, he slipped out of Rinna's sleeping grasp and off into the night, out of the Abbey and out of New York.

In the weeks to follow, whole towns and cities all over the US began to crumble--those known for exceptionally high crime rates. Though civilians had been left alive, the remains after the criminal element had been dealt with left the cities irreparably devastated. Thus had Chaos began to spread his name in full as he walked over the corpse of a super-villain that had thought himself Chaos' equal. It was time to root evil out where it lived.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th April 2012, 2:55 pm

The cops had been led on a merry chase. These guys knew how to work the road to their advantage.

"We've almost lost'em, Marv!" said the thug in the passenger's seat, looking back. The police lights and sirens were fading in the distance.

"Heh," said the driver, Marv, "of course they are. My driving skills are second to--what the h***?!"

In the headlights, stood a well-built young man. He wore a cocky grin as he stood directly in their path.

"Is this f***er crazy!" said the thug in the passenger's seat.

"He's gonna be dead is what he is..." said Marv.

"He looks like one of them supers!" said the other.

"Dead super!"

The young man smiled cockily. "They always take the hard road..."

Lightning crackled in his hands and just as the car would've rammed into him, he punched it with ten-ton force. The car immediately slammed to a crashing halt and the two in the car flew out of it, and were snatched deftly from the air by the man.

"Lights out, boys!" he said with a laugh.

They shined like twin beacons as lightning arced through them, knocking them out. When the police arrived, they saw a man riding an arc of lightning away and the thugs tied up.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 25th April 2012, 3:14 pm

[Attn: Son of Zeus]

"Keravnos," Warrior-Woman radios in. "How is your patrol going? If you have the time, we could use you in a mission."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th April 2012, 3:19 pm

[Attn: Warrior-Woman]

"I read you Warrior-Woman," Keravnos replied. "If this is another 'get a cat out of a tree' job, then find someone else."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 25th April 2012, 3:28 pm

"Hey now, civilian problems are just as important as the violent stuff. I'd expect the son of a god to be a bit less discriminatory. But, no, you'll be happy to know, this is one of the possibly violent ones. Do you think you can make your way to Sapphire Park. Champion King and I will be down here waiting for you."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th April 2012, 3:42 pm

"I don't recall in any of the old tales Zeus swooping down from the heavens to save a cat," Keravnos replied with a chuckle. "Generally, he saved that for his philandering."

He steered his arc of lightning in a new direction. "And roger, I'm heading there now."

In minutes he was at the park. He landed and smiled. "What seems to be the blood clot?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 25th April 2012, 3:57 pm

"The God Slayers are here. You're newer so allow Champion King to explain."

"Aye. The God Slayers are a band of miscreants that believe no man should have any means of extraordinary ability. They are a vastly deceitful and revoltingly extreme lot," explains the medieval hero.

"I've crossed paths with them a few times myself. They use incredibly advanced technology to do most of their dirty work. I figured it was nothing a few of our paranormal heroes couldn't handle."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th April 2012, 4:18 pm

"Sounds like fun!" said Keravnos, rubbing his hands. "By all means, lead the way. I'll happily squash their delusions of grandeur."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 25th April 2012, 4:28 pm

"They are not to be taken lightly. They are as dangerous as they are deluded," warns the Champion King.

"Anyway," Warrior-Woman intercepts. "Let's get a move on. They won't just wait around for us. The tip says they've occupied the indoor Ice Skating Ring in the park. I don't know what for but when they're involved, it's never good."

"Then let us proceed! Onward, To Battle!" Champion King boasts as he and Warrior-Woman run into the park.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th April 2012, 4:37 pm

"Sounds like a plan to me!"

Riding the lightning, Keravnos takes to the sky in hot pursuit.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 25th April 2012, 4:50 pm

Upon reaching the ring, Warrior-Woman pries open the locked door. The building was closed this time of year but for something so harmless, there were quite a few locks. The door itself was practically sealed to the frame. Inside it was entirely deserted it seemed. "Champion King, can you sense anything?"

"Aye. There be a dark presence about this place...beneath us!" He responds, jamming his holy blade into the ice. Sure enough, the ice over that area melted and the door was revealed.

Warrior-Woman then pulls it up. "All right, let's go." She then drops down inside.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th April 2012, 5:38 pm

[Attn: Group]

Keravno yawned. "This had better be good..." he said bored.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 25th April 2012, 5:45 pm

"The last time I had to fight them, they had weapons that could make Superion cringe. You'd think they'd be a little tighter on-" She suddenly ducks, having the intuition of both a woman and a warrior, avoiding a powerful lightning arc weapon. "Nevermind. Kervano, show him some real lightning."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th April 2012, 6:02 pm

Keravnos laughed. "I thought you'd never ask!" he said cheerfully.

He shot his lightning up into the heavens. Immediately, storm clouds gathered, then powerful streaks of lightning shot down and returned the favor, decimating the lightning arc weapon and those in the immediate vicinity.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 25th April 2012, 7:09 pm

"No use being subtle anymore," Warrior-Woman says.

She then runs down the hall and punches the door from its frame, finding the next room to be void of people but filled which dozens of high tech crates. "All right," she says.

"Something evil this way comes," Champion King warns, readying his sword. "Draw your spear of lightning, demigod. I fear that we are not alone in this place."

Suddenly a large machine...creature, grabs hold of Warrior-Woman who manages to tear herself free, summoning her might. But before she can retaliate, the hand of this being reforges itself, now forming into a mortar that fires a powerful particle beam and throws her across the room. "By the mighty Excalibur!" Champion King exclaims, leaping out of the way just in time to avoid being hit by a particle cannon, only to be smacked away.

Warrior-Woman pries herself from the now dented crate she'd hit and looks up. "Wait...what? That isn't one of the God Slayers. That's Relinquish!"

"How nice of you to remember me, Warrior-Woman."

Relinquish...a man who allowed his body to be overcome and fused with an alien techno-organism, transforming him into a leviathan bio-tech nightmare. "Did you really think that the God Slayers would come within a hundred yards of this city ever again on their own? How foolish of you."

"Mind Control chips," Warrior-Woman says, looking down at the spilled contents of the crate she'd hit. That's how those God Slayers got there. He was using their own tech against them.

Relinquish then turns to the attacking demigod and fires his particle mortar at him, throwing him back. "Make your peace, demon!" Champion King says, rushing the titan as he deflects its particle blasts with his indestructible blade before ultimately submitting to another smacking away. "I was hoping to have a go at your mighty Leader, Capitol-Man. But the three of you will do for now. Take them!" Thus several God Slayer soldiers begin pouring into the room.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top