Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 3 Empty Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by Ink 9th March 2012, 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anything taking place outside of the Big Three locations in the Silver Age OFFICIAL RP will be here. Note: This will more than likely be the most commonly used thread.

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 3 Celtic_knot

Last edited by Silver on 13th June 2012, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 3 Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by EphPhoenix 25th April 2012, 7:38 pm

[Attn: All]

"You would have minions fly at me on floors of metal?" Keravnos said dryly. "Oh...whatever shall I do? It's not like I can point my lightning and..."

Lightning arced into the ground, channeling through the metal and zapping the minions. "Oh wait..." he added. "I can."

At the mecha beast he aimed his lightning and released it, rending the ground in its wake.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 3 Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by Ink 25th April 2012, 7:55 pm

[Attn: Son of Zeus]

Relinquish narrows his eyes and expands a force shield that takes the full front of the lightning blast, causing him to merely slide back across the room until the weapon returns to the demigod's hand. "Hm...perhaps such a weapon would do better in the hands of the god it belongs to. I'm sure from HIM, it'd have done more than create such a dent. Allow ME to try." He then transforms his two hands into mortars and holds them together, firing off a massive particle beam at the demigod.

Just after he fires, Relinquish as is rammed to the side by Warrior-Woman. "Careful, that armor's unpredictable!"
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th April 2012, 8:00 pm

"Big words from such a peon!" Keravnos shouted with a laugh as the bolt returned to his hand. "And as they say, 'offense is the best defense!'"

Immediately, he attacked the blast that came at him, repelling it. "You would stand against the lightning of Zeus?! I think not!"

Immediately, he charged Relinquish and with lightning in his fists tore into him.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 25th April 2012, 8:09 pm

"BAH! Lightning of Zeus. The Lightning of Thor and the Demon Flames of Brimstone have failed to quell me, mud-blood. Your Father's shall be no different...not that it even equates to his in such meager hands as yours." Relinquish slides back again then lunges forward and returns to punch and the next, blow for blow each time. "You would do well to take advice from the namesake and Give It Up!" He then swings around with another punch that forces the mighty demigod to slide back into a charging Warrior-Woman before being struck in the shoulder by Champion King's holy blade. Unfortunately this doesn't last and the mighty medieval hero is grabbed from the cretin's back and thrown back against a wall. "I must say though. This is quite the valiant effort. The last time even you mightiest nearly fell to my power."

"It's...been a while," Warrior-Woman says. "We were only getting started. But this time around..." She charges forward with a punch and causes Relinquish to slide back into the wall and create a massive dent in it before he ultimately pries himself away.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th April 2012, 8:24 pm

[Attn: Relinquish]

"You prize my father's might bolt so much," Keravnos exclaimed, ramming Relinquish back into the wall, "feel it up close and personal!"

He released the bolt's full power at point-blank range.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 25th April 2012, 8:36 pm

Warrior-Woman and Champion King stand back as the bolt crashes into the behemoth before them. The smoke begins to clear and he sits on his knees, eventually getting up. "So that was the true power of your father's bolt. Thor's was worse. Perhaps the power of such a weapon rely does rely on its holder. The full power of such a weapon used by he who it was created for would no doubt have killed me...but you?" Relinquish then punches the demigod back before shoulder checking him into a wall.

Warrior-Woman manages to pry him away and pick him up, throwing him into a crate but that only proves so be so effective as to serve a minor annoyance. "How unfortunate that my suit is not operating under its full power yet. I was hoping the intensity of battle with Capitol-Man or Superion would be enough to charge it. This is merely a fray." He then charges forward and punches at Warrior-Woman who grabs hold of his arm and flips him into another wall before charging in and punching his legs from under him, making him fall over.

He slowly gets up at shoots out back with a particle cannon. "How tedious."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th April 2012, 8:53 pm

Keravnos charged and dived under the beam, sliding directly underneath Relinquish. "Maybe you're right," he said. "But maybe it's also where it's aimed!"

He released the bolt again, aimed at the man's crotch.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 25th April 2012, 9:25 pm

"Pft, I am more machine and alien than man now, boy. Did you really think it would be that easy? Very well. I do like the point you made about aim, however." He then lifts is foot and prepares to stomp down on the demigod's crotch when Champion King manages to strike him away with one of the God Slayer weapons.

Warrior-Woman rushes in and matches his punches, blow for blow, to the dome over his head, the impenetrable glass not even cracking but the impact would at least cause him to stagger. With her final punch, she hurls him into several crates. "You're welcome," she says as Champion King helps the Son of Zeus to his feet. "Relinquish just matches the power of anyone he fights but he can't match ours because our powers are magic or paranormal. That means he's using the power level of the last person he fought."

"Then perhaps he would weaken if we were to summon a weaker ally. Then would could defeat him," Champion King suggests quietly to the others.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 25th April 2012, 10:22 pm

"Bah!" Keravnos said. "I will not yield that easily! Do what you must, friends, but I will not fall to cheap tricks to overcome my foe!"

Keravnos charged Relinquish, using his lightning to propel him at superhuman speeds. The electrified punch he landed knocked the armored pain into a wall, making a crater in it. When Relinquish charged him to retaliate, Keravnos smiled and leapt out of the way.

"Thing about electricity," Keravnos said, "it can have magnetic effects."

As he had leapt out of the way, a rather large metal crate was speeding with projectile force. It rammed into Relinquish. Hard.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 25th April 2012, 10:37 pm

"I am no man's fool, demigod. Not like you." Relinquish merely holds out both hands and catches the crate, tearing it in two. "How juvenile." The two crates then melt in his hands as he begins to charge up yet another particle cannon.

"Keravnos, fall back for now!" Warrior-Woman shouts.

Relinquish then begins to chuckle. "The small dogs always do have the loudest bark." He then projects a force shield around the demigod as he charges a particle cannon to the extremes. He only lowers the field just as he releases the beam and blasts the demigod across the room, THROUGH the wall. "Do you not understand that there are foes that cannot be overcome?" He then smacks away the boy's hand as he gets up to punch him then kicks him with a thrusted kick back into the next wall which he then pulls him from and throws him back.

In the next room, Relinquish turns and lifts a crate, holding it well over his head, not hesitating to drop it on him...then pick it up again...and drop it on him again...and once again pick it up. He then steps down on his arm and picks up the bolt from his hand. "My understanding," he says as the bolt reverts to its metal spear form, "Is that only Zeus or a descendant of Zeus may use this weapon...so then...what of Heracles? Ares? Perhaps they would make better opponents?"

Suddenly Relinquish is rammed into a wall by Warrior-Woman who returns to the Son of Zeus and helps him up, giving him the thunderbolt back. "Fall back means fall back, Keravnos."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 26th April 2012, 5:53 am

Keravnos accepted the aid. His pride was most definitely smarting.

"Fine..." he growled. "Let's flee like cowards before the wind..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 26th April 2012, 2:37 pm

"Stow it," Warrior-Woman says, taking cover behind a crate. "But we need to hit the defensive until our help gets here. Warrior-Woman to Armada Tower. Miniature-Man, are you there? We could use you at Emerald Park. We're in a hidden base beneath the Ice Skating Ring."

In a moment's time, the hero arrives and just barely avoids a particle beam. "Right on time," Warrior-Woman says.

"What do you need me to do?"

"Shrink. The instant his suit analyzes you, it'll adjust to your power level and we'll stand more of a chance."

Miniature-Man then turns to Relinquish and climbs up onto a crate, jumping down on to of him as he shrinks. "What is this? A mere insect? Bah," Relinquish laughs, plucking the tiny man away before suddenly being punched across the room by Warrior-Woman. "What in blazes?!"

"You're made to fight champions, Relinquish. Fighting the little guys isn't your forte. Champion King, Keravnos, go!"

Champion King then attacks relinquish by jamming his indestructible blade into the ground, an act that causes the very Earth to rend in a path leading to the leviathan. Stepping into the cracks, he finds himself stuck for the moment.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 26th April 2012, 6:33 pm

"Fighting a weaker enemy...leaves me feeling so empty..." Keravnos said.

He charged at Relinquish. "Now that the fires of Hades have been taken from you," said the mighty warrior, "let's see how disappointing you find my power, now..."

He blasted him, once more, with the lightning of Zeus.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 26th April 2012, 6:57 pm

"No..." Relinquish says as his leg gets stuck in the cracks of the ground. He manages to free himself with a particle beam to the ground before suddenly being launched across the room by the Lightning of Zeus. Having created a behemoth dent in the metal wall, Relinquish falls from the wall to the floor, hardly able to move. "So be it...I've lost...for now." He then drops flat on the floor from his knees and the alien suit powers down all at once.

Miniature-Man grows back to his average size as Champion King holds his blade over the villain, assuring that he goes nowhere. "Warrior-Woman to Armada Tower. I have Relinquish here in Emerald Park. We're coming in with him. Have a cell ready."

"This monster who caused us so much despair in years past...he was defeated rather easily," Champion King says wearily.

"He wasn't expected such a small problem," Miniature-Man responds.

"You boys take him back to the tower. I just got called off to take care of something with Madam Marvelous," Warrior-Woman says, running off.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 26th April 2012, 7:12 pm

Keravnos sighed. "So be it," he said glumly. "Let's be off..."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 26th April 2012, 8:06 pm

[Attn: Open]

The three manage to get relinquish to the holding facility in Void Space. He comes around shortly after he's dropped off in his cell and begins to chuckle to himself. What in God's name was so funny? Champion King and Miniature-Man leave the Void Space prison through the portal at the tower and head back out on patrol.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 26th April 2012, 9:10 pm

Keravnos looked at the man. What was he laughing about. It was creeping him out, so he decided to leave.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 26th April 2012, 10:12 pm

War; an alien princess whose might was matched only by her lust for battle and challenging foes. She was a princess on a distant planet. When war began to ravage her world, she managed to sneak out into battle, convincing her people that she'd been kidnapped or worse. As a result, the princess worsened to war between the Kalurians and the Kalustites. She eventually found herself in the midst of a battle that she of mixed Kalus Blood could not fix. In a final battle on world, she was teleported across space to mars where she became a top gladiator in their arena before coming to Earth. So who better to execute this?

War approaches the mighty Son of Zeus and takes him aside. "If I may have a word," she says, taking him to the side of the hall. "Much about you is shared in common by me. The halfbloods of our societies, the lust for battle, the hunger for worthy opponents! It is...gratifying. I would like to help you."

The alien woman stood at firm 6'2" alone and she'd only get bigger and stronger the more enraged she would become in battle. This finely red skinned strong woman then crosses her arms. "You don't have to accept my offer if you do not wish."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 26th April 2012, 10:34 pm

[Attn: War]

"Surely you jest?" Keravnos said with a grin. "If there is a challenge to be had, I would have it. What did you have in mind?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 27th April 2012, 2:24 pm

"The City's underground," War suggests. "I have heard that there is a criminal circuit of underground force fights between superhumans. Either criminal or mind controlled. A few members of the team haven't reported in yet today as they would have and they left late last night. I was able to discover that they were sent on a mission by The Owl. Might I suggest infiltrating and competing in these events? Perhaps posing as mind controlled competitors until it would suit us to do otherwise."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 27th April 2012, 2:34 pm

[Attn: War]

"Your proposal intrigues me," Keravnos answered. "I'm in."
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 27th April 2012, 3:02 pm

War then nods and turns to leave. "Very well. Meet me uptown in two hours." She then walks away.

Once she's gone, War radios in on an indistinguishable radio frequency. "This is ...zztxtz... The plan is in motion. Carry on with phase one of your operation."

"Excellent. And you carry on with phase two of yours."

Given the few hours later, War waits atop a low uptown building, her hands on her hips and her mighty hammer strapped to her back. She sees the Son of Zeus inbound and turns to lead where they eventually find themselves at an old pharmacy. War drops down to the door with the demigod not far behind and stiffens up to resemble, as best she can, a mind-controlled super-being, walking through the door as plain as day.

Inside, they find the place to be abandoned but this lasts all of a moment when they're taken into a secret underground arena with three rings and a crowd of people. Many in the front are the corrupt wealthy while others are crooked gangsters and citizens.

Upon entering, they are approached by the announcer who adapts and prepares to tell the audience to get ready for a double feature. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have us TWO NEW COMPETITORS! Welcome, all the way from the Hero Armada-" At this, many members of the crowd begins to boo, if not all of them. "War and the Son of a God, himself, Keravnoooooooos!"

War glances to Keravnos after this...announcement and approaches the ring.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 27th April 2012, 4:48 pm

Keravnos blanks his expression to give him that "brainwashed" look. Luckily, he didn't have to worry about his eyes--they were solid white.

He walked into the ring alongside War.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 27th April 2012, 4:54 pm

"And now, playing for the home team are two of our top competitors! Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for our lovely kittens, Night and Cheshire Cats!" From the door on the opposite side of the arena emerge two brainwashed Hero Armada heroines, both clad in dominantly purple attire, purple and black in Night Cat's case. Their expressions are that of mindless rage but they stand with the utmost coordination.

The bell suddenly sounds and Cheshire Cat grabs her nigh-unbreakable bow from he back then an arrow and shoots just as Night Cat hunkers down and races across the ring, keeping low to stay out of Cheshire's line of fire. The feral super-heroine then lunges upward, slashing at War with her claws while Cheshire runs about the ring, shooting specialized arrows at the Son of Zeus.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 27th April 2012, 5:12 pm

"Surely, you jest!"

Keravnos deftly slapped away the arrows with his spear. He returned the favor by hurling lightning bolts at her.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top