Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 12 Empty Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by Ink 9th March 2012, 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anything taking place outside of the Big Three locations in the Silver Age OFFICIAL RP will be here. Note: This will more than likely be the most commonly used thread.

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 12 Celtic_knot

Last edited by Silver on 13th June 2012, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ink
Ink

https://galvanicmedia.net/

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 12 Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by Ink 28th June 2012, 11:23 am

[Attn: Open]

For every drone that was destroyed, it seemed there were ten more in waiting. For every soldier dropped off in containment, there were twenty. These were trying odds when they had weapons that could even hurt Superion. Capitol-Man makes his way back outside. "All right, I'm going to need a team worth our heaviest hitters," he says.

"I'm game," Superion says, floating up beside him with a nod.

"Welcome back," Capitol-Man says.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Silver Age Universe - Silver City - Page 12 Empty Re: Silver Age Universe - Silver City

Post by EphPhoenix 28th June 2012, 11:34 am

[Attn: Capitol-Man, Supi]

"Not like he had much of a choice!" Dream Lasher said, giving Superion a playful slug on the arm.

"Count me in, as well," said Keravnos.

"Hey...what's wrong, there, Kera," Dream Lasher inquired. "You don't seem your exuberant 'good fight' self?"

"I...am fine," he said awkwardly. "And don't call me 'Kera!' We've had this discussion!"

"Have we?" Dream Lasher said in mock innocence. "I can't seem to recall..."

"Don't toy with me, harpie!" Keravnos growled.

"Harpie?" Dream Lasher said, going gooey eyed. "How long it's been since you've called me that! Come give me a hug, little brother!"

"Hey! Wait! Noooo!"

Dream Lasher leapt for Keravnos, wrapping him in a huge bear hug. There was groaning on his end as she applied some of her seemingly limitless strength.

"Okay...! Okay...!" he said. "I relent! You're still the battle goddess...!"

She released him and pinched his cheek playfully. "Good boy!" she said.

Keravnos rolled his eyes, but some of his good humor had returned. This was a common staple between the two.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 28th June 2012, 11:39 am

"Anyway, there's no telling what roadblock we're going to hit in there. No need for subtleties anymore. We're going in there and breaking down walls," Capitol-Man says. "Superion, Warrior-Woman, Keravnos, Madam Marvelous, Mr. Amazo, and myself are all heading inside. Everyone else stay out here and continues the fight. Heroes, Move Out!" Capitol-Man then turns and tears his way back into the main ship.
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 28th June 2012, 11:48 am

[Attn: Group]

"Bet I take out more than you, Kera!" Dream Lasher called to his retreating form.

"We shall see," he said back with a grin. "We shall see."

Keravnos followed the others while Dream Lasher tore into the minions with a will.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 28th June 2012, 12:15 pm

Eventually, Capitol-Man tears his way into the ship's central hub. Inside is a massive hologram of Earth and beneath it is a long table with several chairs around it. All empty...all but one. That seat is turned around, the back turned to the heroes as they enter. "All right, it's over. Now turn around and come quietly. We'll back taking back the Centralink, Origin Stone, and Nexus Key," Capitol-Man says, floating in place.

"How anticlimactic would that be, Capitol-Man?" The voice that came from behind that seat. It was familiar. All too familiar. "Of course we all know...I enjoy making things much more grand than that." The man then turns around in his seat. The infamous and presumed dead Commander Doome. "Heroes."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 3rd July 2012, 4:33 pm

"Less talking, more a**-kicking, if you please," Keravnos said.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 5th July 2012, 11:19 am

[Attn: Group]

"You're quite welcome...to try," Doome says, casting his deathly hypnotic gaze over the lot of them. As must as they try to look away, they can't! "Are you fools destined to fall into this trap every time?" Capitol-Man drops from the air and to his hands and knees then to the ground completely. Followed soon by Warrior-Woman, Mister Amazo, Superion, and the others. "When was the last time you can claim to have defeated me?"
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 7th July 2012, 8:43 pm

[Attn: All]

Keravnos grunts as he's brought to his knees and as a last act of defiance before his knees hit the ground, he launches a bolt of lightning at the villain.

"Suck it...!" he growled.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 7th July 2012, 9:22 pm

[Attn: Keravnos]

"If that is your wish," Doome says, holding up the Nexus Key, generating a portal before him which the lightning is, in fact, sucked into. He then walks over to Capitol-Man and kneels before him. "Now what kind of victory would this be, old friend?" He then laughs inwardly as Capitol-Man glares up at him before doubling over. "You're right...you haven't suffered enough. So first...your allies, yes?" Doome then stands and holds out the Origin Stone. From it comes a sudden surge of orange light that engulfs Madam Marvelous, seemingly atomizing her where she lies.

"What are you DOING?!" Capitol-Man says, trying with all his might to get up.

"I wouldn't do that," Doome mocks before doing the same to Superion.

"Stop that!"

"Of course...right after this. The same then sweeps itself over Keravnos, Warrior-Woman, and Mister Amazo.

"NO!"

Doome then stands over the now critically weakened Capitol-Man and kicks him. Capitol-Man rolls to his side before eventually passing out.

However, the rest of the heroes hadn't, in fact been destroyed. They'd been transported. Saved, it seemed. But they were separated. Madam Marvelous awoke with Warrior-Woman as Mister Amazo woke not far from Keravnos and Superion was all on his own. Mister Amazo takes a quick look around and checks his communicator. No signal.

The space around them was just that. Space. No stars or planets but several floating slabs of rock and ice. As if this was some sort of void dimension. "This can't be good," he says as her turns to Keravnos. "Hey, hey get up, c'mon."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 30th July 2012, 3:57 pm

Keravnos slowly opens his eyes. Odd that he should be lying on the ground. The last thing he remembered...

Memories returned, as did body awareness--and it wasn't a happy body. He groaned as he processed that someone was talking to him.

"I swear working with you lot is a continual humbling experience..." he growled.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink 6th August 2012, 11:19 pm

"Good. Now let's see if we can find the others. The communications aren't working but it does register that they're at least in the general area," says the red, black, and yellow clad superhero, looking over his wrist receiver.

Suddenly there is a shriek heard from the distance. "That doesn't sound good." Mr. Amazo turns around and looks up to find a number of humanoid dragon-like gargoyle-esque creatures flying overhead. "Right. Because it's always some nightmare dimension."
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top