Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race for the Throne

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 37 Empty Race for the Throne

Post by Luna 1st April 2014, 3:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Brandon laughs at Jasmine as he sits down in the seat beside of her. “No…Noo don’t eat me, hair!” he said playfully. He started to eat his breakfast. “Well unless you feel comfortable enough with me to take a shower I will have one of the priestesses or even Serena help you take one here in a little while. The bathroom isn’t too far away and with a little help I think maybe you could walk there. That should be enough to get your legs stretching.” He said. “How does that sound?”

~~

Serena looks up at Vincent as they walk down the hall. “I wanted too, but I pushed myself to stay alone last night. I know that when we finally go back to Rosario that we can’t share my room. My father would kill you and we both know that.” She said.

They get to the dining room and Serena takes her place. She looks over at Malachi. “I don’t know. I was thinking about going to the market place today and then maybe afterwards going to see Jasmine if I have time.” she said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Race for the Throne - Page 37 Empty Re: Race for the Throne

Post by xenolion 19th May 2014, 7:13 pm

The rest of dinner is quiet, the conversation killed. “Malachai, please visit me after you speak to my father.”

Vincent watched Audra stand and go to her room. He looks over to Serena wondering what she wants to do. “If you want, I will stay here until it blows over.” He whispers in her ear.

Malachai stands. “Sir I am ready to speak with you now.”

Kalista leans to Iverson. “No bodily harm will come to the boy or you will have to deal with me.” She whispers before leaving as well.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine smirks at Berenson before looking at Brandon. “I cannot wait to show you the traditional Moldovan clothing. I think we should get matching outfits, of course I will have to find an asymmetrical one. What do you think Dad would Brandon look cute in one that has turtles on it. It could be my birthday present to you.”

Nathaniel shakes his head and covers his mouth. At this point he does not know if Jasmine is kidding or not.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th May 2014, 7:29 pm

Iverson nods his head to Kalista. He walks over and shows Malachi out of the room. He looks over at Vincent and Serena. “You two go have a walk…I need to have a discussion with my future son in law.”

Serena looks at Vincent. “The only other time I have ever been so afraid of him was the morning we woke up and he had the sword at your throat. I am scared for Malachi.” She said taking Vincent’s hand.

~~

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “Are those the outfits you were telling me about? The ones from your drawings?” he asked.

“Those are outfits that no offense Brandon I NEVER want to see you in, never want to imagine you in or anything of the such…Jasmine there are young ears at the table. I don’t think he needs to hear that.” Berenson said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th May 2014, 7:41 pm

Vincent waits until it is only the two of them. “So you want hang outside the door, or should we warn Cadence of an impending patient?” He is only half kidding of the second part of the comment.

Malachai knows about Iverson's temper and he knows this is not going to be pretty. He follows Iverson into the study. “Sir I know apologies will not help the situation in any way, but know that I do love Audra. I know I let you down, and that she is young. But this is not a fling. We are going to be married and we will need support from you.”

~~~~~~~~

“Don't worry dad, I feel the same way about you.” Jasmine sticks out her tongue. “Yes I forgot about the pictures. Speaking of, you left something in there. I hope you don't mind that I read it. It was beautiful. If you want it back, I will go get it for you.”

“I think it is time to get the little guy ready for bed. It is going to be a busy day tomorrow. Berenson, would you mind making sure Daniel takes his bath.” Madeline says winking at Jasmine.

“Don't worry about dishes we got them. I know your shoulder must be sore by now. It is the first day out of the sling.” Nathaniel winks at her as well pulling Thomas up.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th May 2014, 7:54 pm

Serena looks at Vincent. “Well we can always hang around outside so we know what kind of fate you are in if this ever happens to us….which I pray doesn’t.” Serena said as they walk out and down the hall. They get comfortable outside the room that Malachi and her father are in.

Iverson’s teeth grit. “Malachi you better be thankful to Kalista. She just saved your ass from being murdered.” He said picking up a knife with a ceremonial hand painted hilt on it. He looks up at Malachi and throws it at him. It slips past and makes a noise as it hits and stays, the knife buried deep into the wall.

“Your damn right an apology isn’t helping any. I can’t believe you touched my daughter before you were even married. She is younger then Serena, yes I know not by much, but she is still my daughter. I am so angry right now. I was stressed out enough about two other situations, much less about this.”

~~

Berenson stands up and Daniel gets up and runs giggling. “I guess I can.” He said. He looks at Jasmine and then at Madeline. He knows she is trying to give the young couple some time together but it doesn’t stop him from wanting to be there. “Come on Daniel, bath time!” he said.

Brandon looked at the others and mouthed thank you to them. He then looked at Jasmine and shook his head. “No actually, you can keep it. I am glad you liked it.” he said.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th May 2014, 8:12 pm

Malachai jumps as the dagger flies past him. “Sir, you have nothing to worry about with Audra. I love her with all my heart and I promise to take care of her. I understand you are angry and you have every right to be. I thought you would at least understand a little bit. She is a beautiful headstrong young woman.”

Vincent jumps upon hearing the thump. He swore he felt the wall shake. “Goddess...” He whispers in Serena's ear. “I am glad I am not in his shoes now.”

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine takes Brandon into the living room. “They are being nice, but I think it is better that we are here or outside. It is cold out there, and yes I know I am a wuss.” She places her head on his shoulder. “I wish you didn't have to go back to the castle. I can get used to saying goodnight to you.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 19th May 2014, 8:27 pm

“I do understand Malachi, that’s the sick part of it. I’m angry not only at you, but yes even angry at her. She is my daughter and I know how I was as a teen. I couldn’t keep my hands to myself. I had hoped that I had at least taught her some self-control. Hell, Kalista is a wonderful woman and has more self-control then I do. I prayed hard that both, all three of my children had the sense to have it. Right now I’m only seeing two of those children using it and one’s not even born yet.” Iverson said in an angrily fashion. He paced the room some.

“Even if she hadn’t been able to use the self-control, I had hoped that you would have been able to. I guess I was wrong. I promised Kalista I wouldn’t kill you and I won’t, but Malachi you have my word on it if you EVER hurt my daughter I will murder you myself.” Iverson said.

Serena looked at Vincent, her face pale. “I’m glad this isn’t us either.” She whispered into Vincent’s ear. “I think he would kill Malachi if he could.”

~~

Brandon puts his arm around Jasmine as she laid her head on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead gently and smiled. “Well it’s not like we couldn’t take a blanket out there. I think you have a hammock out there. We could have looked up at the stars.” He said winking at her. “But I don’t mind sitting here holding you like this either.” He whispered.

“I should go back tonight. I don’t have any clothes here and I would think that Iverson or someone would start to wonder where I am or even the buggy was.” He said. He was rubbing her shoulder.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th May 2014, 9:05 pm

“Sir, if I do ever hurt her, I will turn myself over to you.” Malachai promises him.

Kalista walks down the hall. She sees Vincent and Serena hanging outside the door. “Is everything alright in there. I hope you two are listening to him. That could be you in there if you aren't careful.”

“Well we heard a loud thunk in the wall, but that is it besides him yelling. How did you save his life?” Vincent asks.

“I told Iverson if Malachai was harmed, then he would have to deal with me.” Kalista tells them. “Now keep in mind that Iverson is afraid of me, don't you two get in any trouble. I recommend you guys move before Iverson knows that you are here.”

Vincent watches Kalista leave. “I don't know who is scarier your mom or your dad. She is right, I should get going. Normally I would walk you back to your room, but under the circumstances I will just say my goodbyes here. I love you Serena and I will see you tomorrow.”

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine closes her eyes. “I promise tomorrow after the dance, I will sit with you in the hammock and watch the full moon.”

Brandon does not get to answer before an underwear clad Daniel runs down the stairs. He has a towel wrapped around his neck. He launches himself into Jasmine's lap. “I am a supewhewo. Watch me fly.” He stands up in her lap and poses.

Jasmine hold his legs. “Daniel aren't you supposed to be getting ready for bed?”

Daniel plops back down into her lap. “Daddy sent me down hewe. I am supposed to be a dis...dis..twaction. Am I doing a good job.”

“Golden...” Jasmine mutters. “How many days until we leave for Langora?” She asks Brandon.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 9:11 am

Serena watches her mother walk away. She swallows hard and then looks at Vincent. “I’ve never seen my mother that angry before and I’m pretty sure she was mad. We better do as she says.” She said agreeing with Vincent. She hugs Vincent and then gives him a kiss. “I will see you tomorrow.” She said. They could still hear the two of them talking in the other room. She then slinks away down the hall praying her father wouldn’t come out and see that they had listened.

Serena then walks up to check on Audra. She knocks on the door and Audra opens it. She looked disappointed. “I was hoping that it was Malachi. I am worried about him.” She said. “Dad was so angry and he was holding back so much.” She started to cry.

Serena wrapped her arms around Audra and let her cry on her shoulder. “They should be done soon. Vincent and I stood outside listening to them. I’m so glad you weren’t in there. I think he would have killed Malachi if it hadn’t been for mother.” She said.

“I wish he would understand, it’s not like I purposely tried to get pregnant. It just kind of happened. I love Malachi so much and even though we had made love before, it was nothing compared to that night.” Audra said with a smile on her face.

“I think he does understand Audra, I think he understands more than we do. However there is nothing to be done now. All I can do is be happy for you and Malachi. Now I just want to see my little niece or nephew.” Serena said. “Don’t worry, everything will be fine.” She said hugging her sister.

~~

Brandon has to admit he is also annoyed by Daniel’s antics. He looks at Jasmine and sighed. “Too many if you ask me. Another five days….does this mean we have to go five more days of this?” he asked.

Berenson was at the top of the staircase. “YES…” was all that was heard between them downstairs. “Come on Danny boy, time for bed.” He called.

Daniel sighed. “I guess that means my wowk is done. Night Bwandon! Jazzy, come tuck me in…Daddy doesn’t do it wight.” He said with a pouty pace.

Brandon leaned over to Jasmine. “I love you Jasmine. You should ask your parents if I can stay over tomorrow night. That way I can stay.” He whispered. He then kissed her cheek gently.

There was much ewww and chocking noises coming from Daniel as Brandon then stood up. “Night little man. Jasmine, make sure you do those exercises before going to bed.” He said. He then gets his jacket and winked at Jasmine. “I love you sweetie. I will see you tomorrow.”
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 9:55 am

Vincent kisses Serena before saying goodnight. He walks home and waves at Brandon in the buggy. He knows it is going to be a busy day so he helps tuck in his brothers and lies down as well.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine rolls her eyes at Berenson. “If he had his choice, I think he would chaperone us.” She whispers to Brandon. “I will be right there Daniel. Go ahead and pick out a book.”

She can feel her father watching them as she walks Brandon to the door. “I promise I will do both.” She pulls him close and gives him a kiss. “That should hold you until tomorrow.”

She walks past Berenson. “I am an adult you know, and I learned well from you.” She tells him as she walks by into Daniel’s room. He sits up immediately and she reads him a story. His eyes close and she tucks him in.

She goes to her room and organizes the items she will need for the face painting. She knows she will have help to set up. Then she does her exercises as best she could and goes to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Malachai is exhausted when Iverson finally lets him leave. He has to see Audra first before going to his room. He knocks on the door then opens it. He does not enter, but stays in the door way. “I am not going to upset your father more. I just wanted to say goodnight to you and let you know I am still alive.” He smiles at her wearily. “Facing your father is the toughest thing I ever did, but it is worth it to be with you. I will see you tomorrow my love.” He leaves the door open and goes to kiss Audra before leaving. “Good night to you as well Serena.”
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 10:12 am

Serena smiles at Malachi and pats his shoulder. “Don’t worry, you were lucky. Vincent woke up one morning to a sword at his throat.” She said to him.

“Thank goddess…I was worried for you Malachi. I will see you tomorrow.” Audra said as she hugged him. He then leaves to go back to his room and Audra looks at Serena. “I am going to try and get some rest. My stomach has been so queasy today.”

Serena smiles and nodded her head. “It could be the stress talking to you. Get some rest and I will see you tomorrow.” She said. She then left her room. Brandon was just walking into the royal hall when she left. “Welcome home Brandon. Have fun with Jasmine?”

“Until the distraction should up.” Brandon said rolling his eyes.

Serena couldn’t help the laughter that escaped her lips. “Welcome to the world of dating with fathers like ours. They have been through so much that they don’t want their daughters to go through the same.” She said chuckling.

“Well tomorrow is the festival. I am looking forward to it. Jasmine and everyone are working for the first shift things going on so I have nothing to do.” Brandon said.

“Don’t worry about that, I’m sure you will find stuff to get into. Believe me.” Serena said winking at him. She hugs her brother and then goes to bed.

Brandon then goes to his room and takes a shower. He then goes to bed.

Morning comes and Serena had slept hardly. She was excited for the festival. It was always fun. She gets up and showers and rushes out of her room. Audra is also leaving her room. “Are you feeling better this morning?” She asked.

“Much better, that tummy tea helps a lot.” Audra said. “I am hoping today that Dad is in a better mood.”

“Good luck with that.” Serena said as they walked down to the dining room.

Iverson was up as well with Kalista. She was finding it a little harder to sleep at night and was sleeping when she could. Iverson was worried about her but had told her about his meeting with Malachi saying that he had only scared him that as angry as he was he was slightly excited about having a grandchild even if it did make him feel old. He helps her to get ready and they head downstairs together.

Brandon meets them shortly afterwards. “Good morning everyone, I hope everyone slept well.” He said as he took his seat.

~~

Berenson is up early. He actually makes it up before Nathaniel and Madeline. He smiles as he then begins to get breakfast ready. Waffles with fresh fruit for breakfast. Daniel was in the room helping him. “Good job Daniel, I may not be a cook like Nathaniel or your mother, but I can still cook.” He said winking at him.

“As long as it is yummy. Mommy and Nat awe good cooks.” Daniel said licking his lips.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 10:31 am

Vincent wakes up and goes to get ready. He is wearing a T shirt with jeans, but has a light jacket as well. He helps with his brothers and they eat a hearty breakfast. “I want you guys to have fun, but make sure you check in with myself, your mother, or Vincent.” Justin tells them.

“I am heading over to the Lanes to see if they need any help. Jasmine may not be able to carry her stuff to the festival grounds on her own.” Vincent tells him.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine wakes up her shoulder is a little stiff, but not too much. She takes her shower and dresses in a turtleneck and a pair of pants. She knows the will have her smock over that as well. She ties her hair back and can smell the food in the air.

She leaves her room and runs into Madeline. “Mom, can you do me a favor and get Dad to back off a little bit. I mean there was no need to have Daniel down there. I think I have a bruise from where he jumped on me.”

Madeline laughs. “I will talk to him, but you are still his little girl.”

They make it downstairs and enjoy a wonderful breakfast. After that it was a madhouse to get everyone ready. They decide to take the buggy since everyone had stuff to bring. Then Berenson will take it home and meet up with Iverson.

Daniel answers the door when Vincent and company knock. “It’s the Watson’s!” He shouts as Lucas runs in. They boys chase for a little while before they are kicked out. The other boys are loading up the carriage. Vincent goes over to Jasmine. “Are you going to need some help?”

“I should be fine for now. Are you going to meet Serena down at the grounds?” Jasmine asks.

“Yes, oh I should warn you Iverson found out. He was not too happy and was yelling at Malachai for a while. That there is all the birth control I need.” Vincent whispers into her ear.

“I think I will have to talk to them sometime during the festival.” Jasmine tells him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone meets in the dining hall. Malachai stops by to see Audra and bring her to breakfast. The spirits seem to be high, but there is still tension between Malachai and Iverson.

Kalista is also nervous about Iverson’s speech. She can just imagine what the people will think and say. She looks over at Brandon. He is a good kid, she cannot deny it. However she cannot bear to call him her stepson just yet.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 10:46 am

After a quick breakfast, Iverson lets the others know that he will be in town around noon to deliver his speech. He needed to make the finishing touches on it before he gave it. He hugged Kalista as he can see the wariness in her body. He then leaves the room. Serena is excited. She wanted to join the bow and arrow contest this year. “Vincent has been a great teacher and I think I could participate.” She said as they decide to take a carriage into town. Her mother didn’t need to get to tired while they were there.

There is a lot of excitement in the air. Even Audra feels much better. They get into town and Audra and Malachi go their separate ways to have fun, leaving Kalista and Serena there alone for a little while. “There is so much excitement in the air today.” She said. She was in a light blue sweater with a pair of jeans on. She had bought Vincent’s jacket that he had given her in case it got to cold. She begins to look around for him. She spots Jasmine and Vincent over at the face painting table. She pulls her mother over to them.

“Ohhh Jasmine, you are going to face paint this year? This is going to be so fun.” Serena said.

~~

Brandon had gone the other way alone. He wasn’t sure of the area but thought this would be a good time to find out about the area. He starts looking around as the venders are setting up their wares.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 11:08 am

All the vendors are starting to set up. Vincent was helping Jasmine with her table and supplies. She looks up when Serena comes by. "Good morning, I am surprised to see you here. I needed to do something that made me feel normal. Especially since I am not going to be in the archery tournament." Jasmine sighs.

"Good morning Serena." Vincent gives her a hug and kiss. "Do you need any more help Jasmine?"

"Goddess no, you helped more than enough. Go show off your girlfriend. I have to prepare for the line of people." Jasmine winks. There are two other face painters.

~~~~~~~

One of the vendors sees Brandon looking around. "Hey young man, is there anything you are looking for? I am just setting up, but if you have any questions, please let me know." The vendor flashes him a smile. It is the one from Moldova that Kalista and Madeline know well. If Brandon looks close enough he will see a picture of Jasmine's for sale.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 11:57 am

Serena hugs Vincent and then kisses him. “It is good to see both of you. Vincent, are you volunteering for anything today?” She asked. She looked over at Jasmine. “I hope you have fun Jasmine. Brandon is around here somewhere, he went off alone.”

She smiled and looked at Vincent. “So what do you want to do today?”

~~

“I am just looking around; maybe find something nice for my girlfriend.” Brandon said as he looked around the man’s wares. He stops at a picture and looks at it. It is an older picture but the initials are defiantly hers. “Sir, where did you get this picture?” he asked picking it up.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 12:43 pm

"I was thinking of helping to set up for the archery tournament, but I am not on the list. Although I can escort my beautiful around as well." Vincent winks at her and offers his arm. "Do you have to be on stage with your parents for the opening speech?"

~~~~~~~~~

"I got that from Jasmine Lane, I am a friend of the family. I have known her since she was just a babe. This is one of her older pieces. It is not for sale though. I love it too much to sell." Timothy explains looking at the picture. "So you are looking for something for a girlfriend. Well I have a wide variety of jewelry available or other things as well."

~~~~~~

People are just starting to arrive to the grounds. Jasmine is surprised to see an older couple first in line for the face painting. They are both wearing hats and sunglasses. She motions them to sit down. The man removes his sunglasses. Jasmine leaps at him and gives him a hug. She does the same to the woman as well. Both make her promise not to reveal that they are visiting. The man explains that he needed to make sure that she was alright.

Jasmine assures him that she is fine and moves her arm slightly to prove it. She tells him that with therapy she will get better. She looks back at the line beginning to form and they let her get to work, promising they will see her later.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 12:59 pm

Serena shakes her head. “I don’t have to be on stage, but I do have to be there. I know that is in just another two hours or so, so if you want we can go down and help set up for the archery tournament. I am thinking of joining it. Do you think I could win?” She asked.

“I know I am not as good as Jasmine is, but I think I could give it a shot.”

~~

Brandon looks up at the man and smiles. “She happens to be my girlfriend as well. My name is Brandon Lawson. It is a pleasure to meet you sir.” He said. “I have seen other paintings she has done and they are all wonderful pictures. You should see some of her newer ones.” He explained.

As he is looking a young woman comes walking up. She had been eyeing Brandon and his long hair for a few minutes. She thought he was rather cute. She walks over and looks at the man who is explaining his wares to the man. She then looks at Brandon. “I have seen you around town a few times, but only recently. You are kind of cute looking.” She said smiling.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 1:24 pm

"Actually it is anyone's award to win this year. It would be interesting if you do win because you will have to beat me. I am not going to go easy on you just because you are my girlfriend." Vincent winks at they make it over to the archery grounds.

There are people setting up targets and getting other items set up as well. Vincent rolls up his sleeves and helps carry the targets.

~~~~~~~~

Timothy eyes the young man curiously. This must be a new development since he does not know of it. He steps back as a young woman approaches Brandon.

"My name is Lauren, is this your first festival? I would love to show you around." The young lady tells him.

Daniel pulls Berenson over to Timothy's corner stall. He gets the best location. Berenson doesn't notice Brandon on the other side as Daniel was pointing at different items. Then he sees Brandon and the girl standing next to him. He keeps an eye on them.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 1:37 pm

Serena decides to help as well. The others don’t want her too but she insists on helping. She sets up targets just like everyone else is doing. She brings out bows and things of arrows to put out at each of the starting points. When they are done she wipes her brow. “Wow that was harder than I thought. I need to work out some more.” She said.

~~

Brandon eyes the young woman for a moment. It is obvious she is flirting with him. She is a pretty lady, but not like Jasmine. “This is my first festival; I am just looking around until my girlfriend gets off from doing face painting.” He explains.

Daniel picks up a toy dinosaur and begins to play with it. “Daniel, put that down, it’s not yours.” Berenson tells him. His eyes are still on Brandon as he looks at the wares of jewelry.

Daniel looks up at his dad. “But I want it.” He said.

“Son you can’t have everything, I told you that you could have two things today plus play a few games but you can’t have everything.” Berenson explained.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 2:14 pm

"Are you thirsty? I know they appreciated your hard work." Vincent takes her hand. "Thank the Goddess it is cooler because I would be sweating otherwise."

~~~~~~~~

Lauren snaps her fingers. "Oh you have a girlfriend?" She looks over to the face painting and laughs. "You mean to tell me that Jasmine has a boyfriend? Good luck with that."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 2:37 pm

Serena chuckles at Vincent as they walk away from the archery range. “Well I am thirsty, and I am glad you aren’t sweaty.” She said. She looks at her watch and notes the time. “It won’t be too long before we have to be in the center of town. Let’s get us a drink and take it with us.” She said.

They walked down and see a few venders who are selling food and drinks. They stop and get a drink and then take a look at the other wares. “Ohh look Vincent, there is so much to choose from.”

~~

Brandon looks at Lauren slightly puzzled. “What do you mean good luck? Jasmine is a wonderful woman, I love her very much.” He said. He looks over at the face painting which is closer then she thought and then looks back at Lauren. “What do you know about Jasmine?” he asked.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 2:47 pm

Vincent looks around. "Yes I think it is a record breaking year with the vendors and games. Plus they have both archery and sword tournaments." He purchases a drink and a snack for her as they walk through the vendors. "Is there anything that you want?"

~~~~~~~

"You are right she is a nice girl. However she is selective about the guys she dates. My brother tried to date her, but she refused. They are friends, not super close though." Lauren shrugs. "I am just surprised that she is actually dating. The rumors are that she is an ice queen."
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 3:04 pm

Serena takes a sip of her drink. “Thank you Vincent.” She said. She is looking through the wears and shakes her head. “Nothing that I want but when we make it around to the games you could win me a teddy bear.” She said batting her eyes at him.

~~

Brandon is still puzzled. Never once had Jasmine been an ice queen to him. She had always been kind and gentle to him. “I can understand that, but she is a princess. At the same time I can’t because she has never really treated me like that. She has always been happy, open, supporting and loving to me.” he explained. He looked at his watch and noted the time.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 3:21 pm

"A teddy bear? You have all this stuff around you and you want just a teddy bear? After the speech, I will take you to Timothy's." Vincent takes her to the stage area. "Of course if you don't mind the ladies oogling me, I will win the teddy bear as well.

~~~~

"I don't mean an ice queen like that. Like she has a wall that prevents any guy from being more than friends." Lauren explains.

Jasmine comes up to Brandon. "Oh hi Lauren, hi Brandon. Ohh this is the best booth. I think the speech is going to happen soon. We should go to the stage." Jasmine is still in her smock. There are paint smudges on it and on her as well. "So did you get me anything?" Jasmine nudges obviously teasing.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 20th May 2014, 3:32 pm

Serena claps her hands. “Of course all I want is a teddy bear. Besides I haven’t had a chance to really look at the wares. I will look around and tell you if I see something I want.” She said as they walk over to the stage.

Iverson was just getting there. He was looking around for Berenson. He sees Serena and Vincent walking towards him. “Good morning Vincent, it’s good to see you.” He said. He then looks at Serena. “Have you seen Berenson this morning?” he asked.

“No, I know he is here though. Jasmine is here already and I’m certain that Daniel has him running around.” Serena said chuckling.

Berenson had been watching Brandon like a hawk. He notes the time and squirms. “Come on Danny boy, I have to get down town.” He said. He takes Daniel’s hand and they head over to meet Iverson and co.

~~

Brandon nodded his head until Jasmine came up. “Well I have been looking around but I haven’t found the perfect gift yet. When I find it you will know.” Brandon said winking at Jasmine. He leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss before waving to Lauren.

“Thank you for talking with me. It was a pleasure meeting you.” Brandon said as he put his arm around Jasmine. They begin to walk toward the stage. “So what’s this about you being an ice queen?” he asked puzzled still. The crowd was beginning to gather at the stage and Berenson and Iverson were talking with Serena and Vincent nearby.
Luna
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 20th May 2014, 3:48 pm

Kalista is watching from the stage. She loves seeing the people enjoying themselves. Some approach her and wish her well. Iverson is searching for Berenson and Madeline comes with both the boys. "Wow we sold a lot so far today." She sits down next to Kalista on the stage.

~~~~~

Jasmine sighs. "It is because I turn down so many guys. There are also rumors going around that I am bi as well. We better get going, I will see you later Timothy." He gives her a quick wave.
xenolion
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top