Gateway to Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Gateway

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Gateway - Page 2 Empty Dragon Gateway

Post by Guest 16th December 2011, 3:18 am

First topic message reminder :

[Attn: Open]

The City of Myreria; it was quiet this time of the morning. Isadeva made her way silently down the stair cases, and into the main hall of the riders court. Several of the staff nodded towards her as she passed, some even greeting her kindly as she quickly brushed past them all.

No one was surprised to see her up this early. It had become a ritual for her; get up, eat a little breakfast, and rush through the Keep to avoid any and all attention. Her first stop was the dragon's nesting area. Several of the dragons loved the attention that she showered on them, and of all the talk of them being horrid beasts that could kill you with the blink of an eye, there was nothing they loved more than a chin scratch.

She stopped outside the Nesting, sighing happily at the warmth that radiated from the sand that the dragons loved to sleep in. Taking a deep breath she started off through the area, smiling at the feel of the sand on her feet. She was supposed to meet Darius and Rhaegar here for a bit of out of the classroom class.

[Attn: Dragons]
Lyamir let out a roar of a yawn, shifting in her shallow basin she had created in the sand. She had at some point turned so she layed on her back, and her feet swayed in the air slightly. All in all so far the day had begun to be good. The gnawing of the emptiness inside her soul was still there, and over time it had started to get worse. Part of her was missing and she wanted it back. Well perhaps back was the wrong thing to say, either way she wanted it, and was unhappy that they had postponed the initiation of the new recruits.

She felt some of the others join in on her discomfort, and sighed. At least she was't alone in it, she supposed it could be worse.

[Attn: Open, Irakvorr]
While most riders were just now awake, or just now attending their duties, Daiden was awake and already half way into the wilds. He had risen early and while Irakvorr was not happy aboutt it, Rider and Dragon had left the city to hunt. The mountains were a dangerous place. Home to wild animals, as well as people. Daiden wasn't worried, however, it would have to be something very big, or very stupid to ever attack a dragon. The trees were thick here, and Daiden had finally told Irakvorr to land. They could continue on foot, as much as he knew the dragon wouldn't want too.

He patted the scaley hide of the creature affectionately, starting through the underbrush.
"Be careful, and stay close to me. I don't want to get lost. Even with our telepathy it would take us forever to find each other again," he thought towards his dragon, the mental link between them sending it loud and clear into his dragon's mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dragon Gateway - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Gateway

Post by Red 19th December 2011, 9:47 pm

[ATTN: Nephenee, Irakvorr, Daiden]

Simone yelped as something struck her, then froze as the dragon rider seemed to speak directly to her. What was she supposed to do? Keep hiding? That would be suspicious, he'd come up here, she didn't want that. It seemed the only thing to do would be to confront him.

Simone sighed, slinging her bow over her shoulder, and stood, her heart pounding. She raised her hands in the air in mock surrender. "Settle down," she said, acting calm. "I was just there to make sure you weren't about to harm the little lady. Forgive me."

She stepped out so that he could see her, then dropped her hands quickly. She eyed the dragon warily, then dropped her gaze.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th December 2011, 10:06 pm

[Attn: Deidan]

"Enough with the princess, pretty boy," she growled, lowering her spear and shield. "Do I look like I'm some mewling half-wit that needs savin'?"

It was then that he called out a young woman who had been hiding. At her words, Nephenee scowled.

"Little lady?!" she spat the word disgusted. "Look here! I ain't no dainty wallflower what needs protectin'! I can hit harder, spit farther, and fight longer than any man you ever met!"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 19th December 2011, 10:32 pm

{Attn: Open}

Nedria's parents returned from their trip to town. The buggy they had full of supplies that will replenish theirs for a while at least. Nedria goes over to them to help unload. "So how is the town?"

Nedria's mother smiles. "The people seem really nice here. I know you want to visit, but please promise me you will not do any magic in town. It is bad enough mother teaches you out here."

Nedria wanted to retaliate and ask why, like she has before. The only answer she ever got from them is 'it is not safe.' After a few years she just stopped asking.

She picks up a sack of rice and looks toward the village. Tonight she will go there, her parents will be tired after running back and forth. They will probably fall to sleep shortly after unpacking everything. She cannot wait to see what the village has to offer. She gets an extra spring to her step as she walks into thier home.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th December 2011, 11:23 pm

[Attn: Lazarus]

Lazarus didn't get too far down the corridor before a wall of fire sprang up infront of him. A woman's voice chuckled softly, moments before hands slid across the top of the Riders shoulders.

"Started you morning ritual already? Shame on you, what would your brother think? Oops, my bad..." The woman chuckled again, sliding around to stand in front of Lazarus. Her honey brown eyes danced like fire, and her hair was thrown up into a messy ponytail. Her attire seemed like she had just climbed out of bed and was only a skimpy almost sheer nightgown. She batted her eyelashes at him.

[Attn: Irakvorr, Nephenee, Simone]

"I wasn't going to hurt her," he paused, flicking his eyes towards Nephenee. "Much..."

He felt a sense of disaprovement from Irakvorr and gave him a sheepish look. He let out a sigh, raking a hand through his hair.

"Alright, first things first. Sorry, princess," he emphasized the word as if proving a point to Nephenee. "I can best you in a fight and I will if you attack me or my dragon. I'm stronger than you, and I would hate to have to prove it."

He paused to eye both girls. He didn't know what the knew girl was capable of, he didn't know if he should trust her with what he was going to say. He also didn't know if she was worth trying to bring along.

"Second," he began again. "We...are having some problems right now, and we need recruits. We need you." He gestured at Nephenee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th December 2011, 11:41 pm

[Attn: Rewilin]
A broad grin stretched across Drake’s face Rewilin was the only one he didn’t have to hide anything from and never would have to. Rubbing Rewilin’s snout Drake couldn’t help but feel he’d never have an connection with an person that could even be a fourth of as strong as his connection to Rewilin. “We can fly later, let’s get you taken care of first. How are you doing friend?” Some treated their dragons as pets and Drake couldn’t understand why. Rewilin was his friend, hell he was more like a brother.
As soon as the wall of fire cut off his path Lazarus knew what was happening and an almost bored look crossed his face, he really need to be more careful about who he took to his bed. The heat form the fire didn’t phase him and for a moment he considered just walking through it and dealing with the burns later.

“My brother wouldn’t bother giving me a seconds thought, I’m so far below him that he’s cared about the rider-less dragons before me. I’m not in the mood Deirra.” Turning towards the only path left available to him he easily side stepped the over eager woman knowing what she wanted. She’s tried to dig her verbal sword into a festering wound, but it no longer had any affect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 19th December 2011, 11:57 pm

[Attn: Deidan, Irakvorr]

"Recruits?" Nephenee said confused. "What? For soldierin'? Shucks, I got my hands full enough without having to go 'Yes sir! No sir!' all the damn time to some asshole lookin' down his nose like he's better than me! Why, just last week Grandad and I had to break up a rape gang."

She looked at him pointedly. "An asshole bigger than you thought I was some little princess he could best, too, pretty boy," she added the emphasis and cocked an eyebrow, letting him know she had understood. "He'll never be making babies, now."

She shrugged. "Well, if that's all," she said, "it was...odd...meeting you. I think I'm gonna get back to my Grandad and tell him that dragons can actually be pets! Sounds like a winter project fer me!"

She turned away and began to leave.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th December 2011, 12:40 am

{Attn: nesting area, Nyrishae)

Kyra shrugged, not really all that interested in what had happened. Lazarus is always irritating Isa so this was nothing new. Already forgetting the incident, she looks around for Nyrishae. After a moment she saw her close to the exit the dragons leave through and walked towards her. "Nyrishae, good morning. Are you ready to fly?" As she talked to the dragon, she automatically looked for dry spots or scratches. Not seeing any she is satisfied that they can leave right away.

{Attn: Darius}

Gray leaned a little closer to Darius and nudged the human's shoulder with his snout, letting him know that the scratch felt good. Gray was becoming more accustomed to the feeling caused by this recruit and now running away from him seemed a little less appealing. He felt an itchy spot near the top of his back and nudged Darius again, then pointed his nose as close to the spot as possible, hoping he would get the message.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th December 2011, 1:14 am

[ATTN: Gray, nesting area]

Darius smiled under her mask when Gray nudged his shoulder, seeing the Dragon being happy with the scratching made him happy. When Gray Nudges him again and points towards his back, Darius understands that he has an itch that he could not scratch, so Darius picks up some sand and rubs it against the top of Gray's back ''There ya go! tell me if im on the right stop or not'' says Darius with an even bigger smile.

His face than becomes more serious, and he brings his head closer to Gray's head and whispers ''Im pretty sure we are meant to be bonded, cuz i dont feel like this with any other dragon.. but i gotta be sure of something first... i have no intention of staying in this damned city or this order, i only joined so i could find my dragon..'' briefly pausing to catch his breath and then ''But once i bonded with this certain dragon I intended on running away to be free help people in need, live... would you follow me ?'' after saying this he gets back up quickly and asks out loud to make sure he wasent raising any suspicion ''So ummm are you hungry Mr. Dragon ??''

[ATTN: Drake]

''Hrrmm.. fine... well like i said.. im hungry .. other than that I have a few itchy spots in the middle of my back.. if you dont mind getting me rid of those i would really appreciate it. But all in all im feeling great, I cant wait to see which dragons will find their riders! Even gray seems to like one of those recruits! He who wanted nothing to do with riders'' Rewi said while looking in the direction of the white dragon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th December 2011, 1:35 am

"Oh come on, baby, don't be like that," Deirra pouted, following after him. It wasn't long before she cut in front of him again, pressing a hand against his chest.

"You know, I don't like it when you talk to that wench, it puts you in a bad mood." Her pout melted into a sly smile, and she walked her fingers up his chest, leaning forward.

"Honestly, what do you want with her hmm?"

[Attn: Nephenee, Simone, Irakvorr]

Daiden let out a sigh, turning slightly to arch an eyebrow at Irakvorr. Without waiting for his dragon's approval he reached out suddenly, taking hold of Nephenee's arm.

"They aren't pets, we're bonded together." He hesitated, the reached to pull on the chain around his neck. The soul crystal he wore flared slightly in the dim light of the forest.

"Our souls are combined into one, what one feels the other does. You can't tame a wild dragon, its impossible. Only through us can you have one."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th December 2011, 2:23 am

Gathering some of the warm sand in his hand he rubbing it around on the rough patches on Rewilin’s back, it was something he’d pretty much been doing since the small dragon had come here. Looking over at Gray he could see the connection between dragon and recruit growing and a small smile curved his lips *Got a fresh cow outside of the stables waiting for you, I’d never let you go hungry. You’re my only friend* Drake patted his dragon affectionately glad to have something in the world that was his and not “Drake’s”
Backing away from her touch Larazus’s eyes narrowed on her his temper raising as she continued to cut off his exits. He could care less what Deirra liked and didn’t like. “Yeah and I don’t like dragon berries I’m not sure what our likes and dislikes have to do with this conversation. You’re neither my lover nor my wife I owe you no explanation. Now remove yourself from my way before I move you.” There was no humor in his voice he could insult Isadeva all he liked, but others needed to keep their thoughts to themselves. A dark glimmer in his eyes made it obvious he’s closed the topic and she’d better move and fast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th December 2011, 2:36 am

Deirra dropped her hand, narrowing her eyes at him. A switch went off suddenly inside her and while a moment a go she was ready to rub herself all over him, anger clouded her eyes. She reached suddenly, wrapping her fingers around his arm. His skin sizzled at the touch, and she hissed softly.

"Don't think I'm like that sensitive bitch. If you want someone who will lay down and whimper before you maybe you should have brought her into your bed fir--" She cut off, her mouth in the shape of an 'O'. She let out a laugh.

"Oh baby, thats just priceless. That is what you're trying to do, isn't it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 20th December 2011, 2:05 pm

[Attn: Deidan]

Nephenee sighed. She'd put up with quite enough from this guy and he obviously wasn't taking her seriously. She immediately rammed her fist into the knuckles of the hand holding her arm. Hard. Not hard enough to break bone, but enough to get his attention. Not that he'd show it, of course.

She shook herself loose. "I'm not some side of ham to be handled," she growled at him. "And it sounds like you're spinnin' a tall one there, pard. Now that ya said it, I'm just gonna have to prove ya wrong! You just come back here this time next year and we'll what's what."

She turned and began heading home. The man had only crossed her path for an instant, but he had given her a lot to think on.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 20th December 2011, 3:37 pm

[ATTN: Nephenee, Daidan, Irakvorr]

Simone watched the exchange in silence, hands flexed into fists at her sides. She took an alarmed step forward as the rider reached out and grabbed the girl. She reached one hand back towards her bow, but the girl broke away, turning to leave. Simone relaxed slightly, smiling. She was wise to leave. It was time to follow her example, she thought, looking at the crystal around the rider's neck with open disgust.

She masked her emotions and gave a wry smile. "Well, now that that's settled peacefully, I have no further business with you," she said. "A pleasure to meet you, sir," she lied, and turned to leave.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety 20th December 2011, 4:30 pm

[ATTN: Isadeva, Drokui]

"Fine," Rhaegar said moodily. He would have argued, but if this would help him find his dragon then he supposed he had to go along with it. He turned away from Isadeva and looked around at the dragons again. Once again he found himself looking at the fire dragon.

He walked over to it. He'd never looked after an animal before, that was the servants' job after all. There was something about this dragon, though, that drew him toward it.

"Need something?"
Holsety
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st December 2011, 12:40 am

{Attn: Darius}

Gray moved slightly under the scratching until Darius told him he wanted to leave after they had bonded. Gray was surprised that Darius would want to go and he wasn't sure how he would feel about that. After all this was his home, as unhappy as he was with it most of the time. Gray thought about the fact that he had been planning to run away that day, but that seemed less appealing than it had earlier. He looked around the room at the others going about their own business and realized he wasn't really attached to them. They all knew about how he felt regarding riders and most gave him a really hard time about it. Sure, he would miss his parents, but they had riders and lives of their own.

With Darius, he had the chance to start over with someone that had a close bond with him, not someone that would judge him. Gray needed to think on this a little, it was a big decision attached to another big decision. First, Gray needed to decide if he wanted to bond with Darius, though it was pretty obvious that they were supposed to. Gray laid down and then nodded, meaning he was hungry. He hoped that Darius understood he needed some time to process a lot of changes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st December 2011, 2:04 am

[Attn: Deirra]
The skin on Lazarus’s arm burned and sizzled the scent of burning flesh filling the air. Lazarus’s temper boiled over into the danger level as he grabbed Deirra’s arm and twisted it pinning it behind her back. “Deirra, you may be a mage but I am not the person to play with. You can throw accusations around all you want, but your jealousy is evident. I harass Isadeva because my brother likes her, it pisses him off and amuses me. The next time you touch me or try to use magic on me I will kill you.” Pushing Deirra toward the wall he let out a warning growl letting her know he wasn’t playing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st December 2011, 6:57 am

[ATTN: Gray]

Darius understood that Gray wanted to think about it, after all it wasn't an easy decision to make, leaving everything he's known for his whole life to get explore the world with him, some guy he had just met.

Darius than goes to get him some food, brings it a foot in front of Gray's noes and says ''There ya go Mr., hope you enjoy your meal'' he said with a smile hidden behind his mask.

[ATTN: Drake]

*Heh, oh please your to much of a good person for me to be your ONLY friend ! im sure you have some human friends somewhere in here! and thank you for scratching my back, i appreciate it'' Rewilin said, slightly wagging his tail. *Well than ! to the outdoors, im starving !* he leaves his nest and goes outside to the cow, and starts his meal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd December 2011, 2:12 am

Dierra let out a hiss, pain shot up her arm and into her back as he twisted her arm behind her back. She stumbled slightly, catching herself against the wall.
She whirled around to face him, evident that she was about to attack him. Something caught her eye behind him however, and her anger diminished into a smug smile a moment later.
"Oh..well if thats the case then I know something that would really upset your brother."

The mage stepped up to him again, and ran a finger down his chest. She knew the limits she could push Lazarus' too, and while she knew he would and could kill her she also knew how to get back into his good graces.

"The Clan contacted me this morning," she began. "We need mages. Its part of our problem, we don't have enough power to do what we need to do. So we've been assigned to collect mages. And guess who just happens to be a mage? Hmm..."

[Attn: Nesting Grounds, Open]

Isadeva smiled as she watched the recruits slowly began to reach out to some of the dragons. While this was helping them get used to having to care for their dragons, it was also to help them zone in on which dragon belonged to which rider. The two usually were attracted to each other, and end up care for each other before they were even bonded. It helped the bonding ritual more.
Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice another rider enter the room.

Marcus Damos entered the nesting grounds in good spirits. He wanted to make sure that his dragon was fine and rested, and at the same time he wanted to see all of the new recruits. He remembered when he was that age, and knew how scary it could be sometimes.
His smile widened slightly when his eyes fell on Isadeva. The woman was a lovely sight on any day, but the way she looked while gazing out at the young ones made his heart flutter slightly. He could also tell however, that something was bothering her.

Isadeva jumped when a soft male voice asked, "My brother was harassing you again, wasn't he?"
She turned to look at the owner of the voice, smiling hesitantly.
"Its nothing, really. Nothing I can't handle anyways..."

She turned away from him, her eyes landing on the ice dragon lounging in the corner. The beast turned it head to look at her as if sensing her gaze on him, and curled its lips back in a snarl. Isadeva snorted. Like rider like dragon.
Lazaurs' dragon--Thalas--was just like him, and just as cold hearted.

"Honestly I don't understand why they allowed him to join. Hes nothing but a menace to everyone." She turned her head to look at Marcus with a questioning look when he chuckled.

"He...isn't all bad sometimes," he answered. Seeing her look, he waved at her dismissively. "Ah, nevermind. Its hard to remember that you didn't know him as a child."

[Attn: Rhaegar, Open]

Drokui snorted softly at the mage, shifting so that he towered over him more. The dragon seemed to be eyeing him up for something, and his gut told him exactly what for.
After a moment of silence, and staring the Drokui jerked his head back towards his side.
"The area under my right wing, between my shoulders. I can't reach it. If you would be so kind..."

[Attn: Nephenee, Simone, Irakvorr]

Daiden narrowed his eyes, gritting his teeth at the pain that shot through his hand. He shook it off with a soft noise. He didn't like handling this things the rough way. It seemed wrong to him to force people into this, but tough times called for tough measures. He glanced at Simone, and was sure that she would attempt to stop him. He had no choice though, and moved suddenly taking hold of Nephenee's arm again.

He saw her start to retaliate again, and before she could he swept her feet out from under her. Slamming her onto the ground, he firmly planted a knee into her back to keep her from getting up.
"Irakvorr, keep the other one from interfering!" He thought to his dragon, glancing up at Simone briefly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion 22nd December 2011, 2:39 am

{Attn: Open}

After unpacking Nedria made some lunch for everyone. Sure enough her parents decided to take a nap. She looks at her grandmother who nods and whispers, "Don't worry I will cover, go out and have fun!"

Nedria throws a bag on her back and secures a pouch on coins securely. She had problems in the past with pickpockets, most of which learned their lesson the hard way trying to steal from her. And sets off to the village.

About fifteen minutes later she arrives. The village is bustling at this time of day. People are walking around doing their shopping. Nedria smiles at the passerbys, but doesn't say anything. She wants to get her bearings before going to a particular place.
xenolion
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 22nd December 2011, 2:59 am

[Attn: Deidan, Simone]

"I like this not," said Irakvorr with disgust. "But it seems there is no turning back..."

At his partner's command, he immediately got in between the woman's line of sight so that she couldn't shoot at his partner. He roared fiercely, a warning that she would be best served to stay put.

"Sonuva bitch!" Nephenee spat at him from the dirt, writhing and twisting like a worm, but unable to get him off. "I'll kill you, you fatherless goat! You son of a whore! Get offa me, varmint!

While she couldn't get up, he'd been stupid enough to leave her arms free. She reached to her belt, pulled out a knife, twisted, and plunged the knife into the nearest available leg. Oh, if it was a fight he wanted, she'd sell her life dearly.

She plunged the knife again, and one more time for good measure before he managed to secure her arm and wrench the knife out of it.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red 22nd December 2011, 8:25 am

[ATTN: Irakvorr, Daiden, Nephenee]

Simone turned around with a start as she heard the rider lunge for the girl. Simone had her bow off her shoulder and drawn in an instant, but it wasn't fast enough. The dragon had already made it's way in between her and the rider, and Simone stared the beast down, unable to hide her fear.

Simone swung her bow up quickly, shooting one arrow, then two, at the beast's face. While it was distracted, she moved, racing to the side to catch. sight of the rider. She shot off one arrow wildly in his direction before the dragon could stop her, but she doubted if it would do more than just distract him.
Red
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd December 2011, 2:45 pm

Drake chuckles as he follows after the ever happy and excited Rewilin. The dragon was the only one who knew the truth and didn’t judge Drake for being himself and though he had a good heart to tried to stay out of arms reach of other riders and recruits *Who would need bushels of friends with one such as you? One true friend is better than ten fair weather friends* He was glad Rewilin was enjoying his breakfast, for the small size he could eat so much, but he was also incredibly fast and agile.

[Attn: Dierra]
The troublesome witch, he’d played right into her hand, but he kept a stoic look on his face. She already knew she’d gotten to him, he wouldn’t allow her the pleasure of seeing how much. If anything the job hadn’t been given to Dierra and himself, she’d most likely begged for it. “I’d be more like to get Thalas to sing and dance a jig than get Isadeva to join the Clan.”

Dierra’s damned insightfulness was beginning to grate on his very last of nerves, “There would be no harder person to turn than she and you know it. I am not a god I cannot do the impossible so more on to another.” A low growl ended his words.

[Attn: Thalas, open to anyone in the nesting]
Inra huffed at Thalas and that damn snarl that was never far from his lips. It was hard to believe they were both ice dragons, Thalas was the reason many recruits and some riders gave that corner a wide berth. Inra couldn’t care less about the dragon, she still couldn’t understand who he’d found his damned rider before her. The gods were cruel and seemed to like to kick her while she was down.

Turning her head toward Isadeva and Marcus, she held a fondness for Isadeva, but had an odd feeling about Marcus. Shaking her head she pushed the thought from her mind as she watched the recruits taking care of the other rider less dragons, she left nothing with any of them and knew it would be another year without a rider, just wonderful. Blowing her icy breath at Thalas her dislike from him just seemed to grow even more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 22nd December 2011, 9:36 pm

[Attn: Kyra]

Nyrishae had been enjoying the cool breeze next to the exit when her partner approached her. She nodded in acknowledgement.

"Fair morning to you, as well," she replied. "And I am always ready to fly. Have you somewhere interesting to go?"
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd December 2011, 10:07 pm

"Excuse me, did I say anything about convincing her to join? No I believe all I said was that we needed to collect her. We don't need any of them to be willing, we just need their power."

The mage smiled, shifting towards him some more. She knew she had gotten his attention, and she loved it. Derria loved the fact that despite how much he fought her she had him wrapped around her finger.

"And since she doesn't have a dragon...there is no way to track her, easily that is. Take her, and no one knows."

[Attn: Nephenee, Irakvorr, Simone]

"Son of a bitch!" Daiden exclaimed as the knife slid into his leg. He felt the wind woosh past his head as an arrow went sailing past him.
"Irakvorr!' the rider hissed to his dragon, attempting to block out the pain of having his leg repeatedly stabbed.
He shifted to grab Nephenee's wrist, twisting the knife from her grasp. He saw her reach for another one, and let out a groan. Of course she'd have more.

A quick hit to the base of her skull knocked her clean out, and he sat back with a heavy sigh.

[Attn: Inra, Nesting Gounds]

Thalas gave the elder dragon snarl, pulling himself out of the pit he had dug himself into. He flared his wings, shaking loose sand off of his person before starting towards Isadeva and Marcus. He could read Lazarus' thoughts, and the converstion Dierra was having with him.

'Should I take her? I could easily do so," he thought to his rider, slowlying to a stop near enough to Isadeva to be a threat, but not near enough to actaully take action.

Marcus stepped in between Thalas and Isadeva, narrowing his eyes at the dragon. He might have to strangle his brother before this week was up; not that that was real odd, the brothers were usually fighting about something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EphPhoenix 22nd December 2011, 10:19 pm

[Attn: Deidan, Simone]

The girl was clever, but calm Irakvorr felt anger when she threatened the life of his partner. He looked above her, inhaled, and released a small blast of lightning that cut loose several rocks, she was quickly overrun by the small landslide, tumbling and falling to the ground. He pounced on her in an instant and placed his large foot on her, effectively holding her down.

"We should take this one, as well," he suggested to Deidan.
EphPhoenix
EphPhoenix
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top